• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 04

It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 04

123

========================

Bad surprises and further consequences

========================

I woke nervously, and reached for the baby monitor. I wasn't hearing anything, then slowly realized she was at Carol's. I looked beside me, where my wife was sleeping on her belly, with Kelly cuddled up to her. They looked so calm and peaceful, nothing like last night.

Stretching, I slipped out of the bed, adjusting the covers over my girls. I didn't know what the plans were for today, but I knew that I needed to do some shopping of my own. Christmas was only a few days away, and I hadn't bought any presents. Typical man, I guess.

After my requisite bathroom break, behind closed doors so as not to wake the beauties, I retreated to the kitchen. I decided to go all out, it was Saturday after all. Fresh baked croissants, eggs Benedict, orange slices, and bacon, of course. I set the table, including a pillow from Kelly's room, for Wendy's chair.

I was still thinking about the payback for the bastards who'd taken advantage of my wife. Was it enough? I know I wanted more, but could I be satisfied with where it stood? Deep inside, the answer was crystal-clear. They had to pay.

I peeked in on the girls who were still sleeping peacefully. I contemplated waking them, then thought better of it. I returned to the kitchen, loaded up our breakfast tray with the meal I'd prepared, and brought it back to the bedroom.

As quietly as possible, I set up a folding tray beside the bed, then laid out the food. The smell must have worked its magic. I watched Kelly sit up, sleepily stretching. Damn, she had some cute titties. "I smell bacon," she said, grinning. She nudged her bedmate awake, and Wendy rolled over, wincing when her weight rested on her bottom.

"Breakfast is served, ladies," I told them. Wendy was still parked in the middle of the bed, but when I went to put the tray on her lap, she stopped me. "Potty break first," she murmured sleepily.

I lost both of them for a couple of minutes, then they returned to the bedroom, naked, giggling and chatting. I loved the way they interacted together.

The girls climbed in the bed, and I set the tray on Wendy's lap, and moved the bedside tray to where Kelly could reach it. I climbed in the bed beside Wendy and grabbed a piece of bacon. I had cooked a lot, knowing how much Kelly loved it, plus I shared her appreciation for the crispy meat candy.

We played around, feeding each other, joking. "What's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Free day," Wendy announced. "Although I'm going to hit Walgreens and get something for my bum. I can't believe it hurts as bad as it did when you first did it."

I almost apologized for overdoing it, then stopped. If anything, she probably deserved worse. I let it go. "I need to do some shopping," I told them. "Alone."

Wendy chuckled. "Still haven't done your Christmas shopping?"

"It's only the 22nd," I argued. "This is early for me."

Kelly snagged the last bacon slice, before I could, then broke it in half and passed me a share. How could you not love a girl like that? "Can I go along? I'd like to do some as well. I'll stay out of your way."

Wendy spoke up. "If someone will get me my lotion, I'll keep the home fires burning and watch Jeannie."

We finished our meal, and Kelly hopped up. "I'll take care of the mess. You two relax."

I was willing enough, and cuddled with my wife, playing with her tits. She laughed. "You going to miss when they get back to their normal size?"

I gave her nipple a suck, tasting a hint of her milk. "I loved them before, and I'll love them after. Of course, they're pretty amazing now," I teased.

"They're sore. Be gentle."

We were still cuddling, when Kelly climbed back in the bed, beside me. "What are we going to do now?" she asked, leaning into me.

Wendy laughed. "You want to get him ready for me?"

Kelly didn't need any more encouragement. She climbed under the covers and I felt her mouth on my cock. I didn't need much getting ready, my wife already had me feeling pretty randy. I didn't begrudge the teen her effort.

Wendy got on her hands and knees, her face over mine. "God, you're so spoiled." She kissed me, and I moaned.

"Luckiest man alive, with the best damn wife anywhere," I assured her.

She pulled up smiling. "Puppy me?"

"Love to," I told her.

I extracted myself from Kelly's oral attention, and moved behind my wife. I rubbed my cock against her opening, until she opened and I slid into her. I stroked inside her gently, gazing down on her bruised bottom. I caressed her buns carefully.

"Harder, baby, make me feel it," Wendy moaned.

Kelly was lying beside us, our audience, a little smile turning the corner of her lips up. "God, I love watching you guys together."

I grinned, blowing her a kiss. I grabbed Wendy's hips, and slammed my cock into her, making her cry out. I fucked her hard, my hips smacking against her poor ass.

"Fuck," she moaned, her head dropping to the bed.

I eased back for a bit, long-stroking her, then pounded her again, making her shiver. "Punish me, baby," she groaned. "I've been so bad."

I leaned over her, leaning my weight down on her shoulders, pushing her into the bed, as I fucked her even harder, making her grunt sweetly with every stroke. I felt her responding, but I was getting too excited. I pulled out of her, and she cried out, until I brought my mouth to her pussy, licking and sucking on her. She squealed, and I felt her come against my mouth, trembling sweetly. I moaned when I felt a mouth engulf my cock, and Kelly sucked me while I worked on Wendy. Her legs slid lower, until she was lying on her belly, and I followed her down. I kissed her poor bottom, caressing it softly.

Kelly relinquished my cock, and I straddled my wife, working my cock between her legs and back into her wet pussy. I pulled her hips up a bit, and screwed her steadily.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck your pussy," Wendy grunted.

Kelly snuggled up to Wendy, and whispered in her ear. My wife nodded, and Kelly kissed her softly, then climbed down the bed, kissing Wendy's soft cheeks, before turning her head sideways, her mouth open, waiting patiently.

The idea was mind-blowing, and I pulled out of my wife, sliding my cock between Kelly's lips. I fucked her mouth, holding her head, pushing deep. Her eyes stayed locked on mine, until I pulled out and pushed back into my wife.

I spent several minutes switching between the two, getting more excited by the moment.

I had just pulled out of Kelly's mouth, and was pounding into Wendy, when our new housemate spoke up. She spread Wendy's cheeks, tickling her butthole. "She's got a pretty little backdoor. You ever do her here?"

I slowed my stroking. "Sometimes. Not that often."

"You don't like it?" Kelly asked.

"I do. I don't think she does very much," I confessed.

She sucked her finger then pushed her fingertip into it, and I heard my wife's moans pick up in intensity.

"She doesn't seem to mind. You should take her here more often. She's yours, remind her."

I moaned, and slid my cock back into Kelly's mouth.

Wendy turned her head. "I like it, John. I've told you. I like doing it for you."

"You never come from it," I replied.

She wiggled her ass. "I don't need to come all the time. I love sucking you, and I don't come from that very often. I love when you fuck my butt. It's special. I've never done that with anyone but you." She giggled. "Maybe not right now, I prefer to clean up first, and my cheeks really are sore."

I slid my cock back into Wendy, and Kelly resumed playing with Wendy's back door, her tongue teasing her, her finger sliding inside, up to the second knuckle.

Wendy started shaking. "Coming," she gasped.

I grabbed her hips, fucking her as hard as I could. I was near my own finish, and wanted to come with her. She beat me by several strokes, but she had a second sweet orgasm for me when I came inside of her.

Gasping, I pulled my cock out and offered it to Kelly. She took me gently, sucking me dry, cleaning me. When she pulled back, I climbed off my wife, and lifted Kelly up to kiss her.

I laid back on the bed, my breath heaving. I watched Kelly move down the bed, pushing Wendy's legs apart. She ran her finger down out of sight, then pulled it back up, sucking it clean.

"She's such a trouble maker," Wendy chuckled.

I groaned, stroking my resurgent hard-on, when I saw Kelly move her head lower and disappear between my wife's legs. Wendy gasped, lifting her hips. Kelly lifted her head a few seconds later, her mouth moist, grinning.

"I thought you didn't do girls?" I teased.

Kelly blushed. "I love the taste of you fresh out of her. I figure I'd probably like to taste you directly from her."

"And do you?"

She smiled, and went back for seconds.

"Push it out for her, baby," I told my wife, scooting over next to her.

She shook her head. "No. It's mine. I earned it. She wants it, she's going to have to take it." She suddenly squealed. "No fair! Tongue only, Kel!"

Kelly sat up, grinning. She wiped her mouth with her hand, then crawled up the bed, wiggling in between me and my wife, like a spoiled kid. "I love you guys. You're the best."

Wendy turned on her side, cuddling up to Kelly. She brought her lips down on hers, kissing her deeply. "Naughty girl," she murmured afterward. "You stole my cum."

Kelly kissed her back. "We'll get you a new one. He's already hard again."

"Really?"

I laughed. "What do you expect after that little display?"

The girls teamed up against me, and gave me the most amazing dual blowjob ever. They were playing, taking turns sucking me, kissing each other, licking me. They got serious after a while, and I saw Kelly suck me like Wendy did, the two of them making love to my cock. They teased me, dragging it out, Kelly showing Wendy how to slow me down, making it last.

"Ride him," Kelly said softly.

Wendy climbed up and straddled me, then slid down on my cock. She only stayed in the saddle for a short while, no more than a minute or so, then they were both sucking me again. Kelly giggled. "You taste good on him."

Wendy nodded. "I know. I'm such a dummy. I could have been doing this forever."

"Again?" Kelly teased.

Wendy rode me again, reverse cowgirl, and I had to warn her off. "I'm getting close."

"Come for me," she gasped, pounding her pussy down on my staff.

I hammered away at her for a little longer, until it became too much. "Now!" I gasped.

After the first shot, she rose up, and my second shot splashed against her pussy. She leaned back laying on my chest. Kelly's mouth took over on my cock, missing a spurt before I finished in her mouth. She cleaned me, then I heard Wendy gasp, when Kelly redirected her attention.

"Do you like that?" I said softly, holding my amazing wife.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned.

The mouth was back on me, sucking, licking, cleaning me completely. I moaned when I saw Wendy pull her legs apart, and Kelly's head moved back up, dealing with Wendy.

Kelly climbed up on Wendy, making a sandwich out of her, then brought her lips down to my wife's. They stayed that way for an eternity. I had a bird's eye view, and saw the tears in Kelly's eyes when she pulled away. "Thank you," she whispered.

Wendy hugged her. I took advantage of the situation and squeezed our teen playmate's buns.

It was nice, but they were getting heavy. "Can't...breathe," I teased.

Wendy chuckled. "Don't be a pussy, John."

They separated, one to each side of me, and I held them. "That was pretty amazing."

Wendy giggled. "I know, right? Who would have ever guessed? I honestly didn't think we could get any better."

Kelly was clinging to me, kissing my chest. "You both are too good to me," she murmured.

"Impossible," I told her, giving her a squeeze.

"Wendy? John?" I heard a voice calling out from the hallway.

Wendy started to squirm out of my grip, gasping. "Oh shit! I forgot Mom was bringing Jeannie over early!"

I laughed, and held her tight, refusing to let her escape, teasing her.

"John! Let go!" Wendy squealed, struggling cutely.

Kelly giggled, cuddling in close. "Stay, Wendy. Make her jealous."

"She's my Mom!"

I heard the chuckle from the doorway. "Well. Looks like somebody had a good morning."

Wendy buried her face in my shoulder. "I'll get you for this," she whispered, biting me hard.

"Good morning, Carol. And yes, it was a very good morning."

She came over to the side of the bed, placed Jeannie on my chest. "Somebody's hungry," she said. "Do your duty, daughter."

Wendy was blushing heavily, when she rolled over and sat up, pulling our baby to her breast. "Mom! I can't believe you're in here. We're naked!"

Carol laughed. "Nothing I haven't seen before." She kicked her shoes off, and climbed up behind Kelly. "Room for one more? Ed's going to be so jealous, when I tell him about this."

Kelly rolled over and gave my mother-in-law a hug. "You're overdressed for this bed, Mom."

Carol laughed. "Oh no. Ed would kill me."

Kelly sat up, and started pulling on her shirt. "Come on, get comfy. We're done playing for now. It's just cuddle time."

"Kelly!" Wendy snapped.

Carol chuckled, and let Kelly remove her shirt. "He's not going to want to see this old body, with you two here."

"Are you kidding?" I laughed. "You're hot, Carol."

She fought a little more against Kelly removing her pants, but eventually yielded to the inevitable. Laying there in her bra and panties, I couldn't help but hope that Wendy looked as good twenty years from now. "This is embarrassing, Kelly," Mom whispered.

"Come here, beautiful, give us a hug," I told her.

She cuddled up against me, her arm around my chest, her leg over mine. "You kids are bad. Were you planning on spending the whole day in bed? It's almost 11:00."

Kelly snuggled in behind her, kissing her shoulder. "I told you, it's cuddle time. We're going shopping in a bit."

Jeannie was feeding contentedly, while Wendy watched. "I'm telling Dad on you," she told her mother.

"What? That I cuddled with our favorite son-in-law?"

"Naked son-in-law." Wendy said.

"Don't be mean, baby," Carol said. "It's not like I sucked him off."

"Carol..." I said, warningly.

"Like she has room to talk. I'm not doing anything wrong."

Wendy smirked. "Boyfriend rule, John. Tell her. Would you do that in front of Dad?"

Carol laughed, rose up and kissed me on the lips. "This and more. He'd be so jealous. Maybe I should call him. He'd just die to see your little teen playmate in the raw."

"Me? With you two here?" Kelly laughed.

"Yes you. Little hard-body vixen. Do you ever wear clothes?"

Kelly giggled. "Not if I can help it."

Carol's hands were active, rubbing up and down my body. "Damn, baby girl. Your man is a hunk."

Kelly's hand joined hers. "That's what I keep telling her. Nice, right?"

Wendy was shaking her head. "Who are you, and what have you done with my mother?"

"I'm a woman too, baby girl. I wasn't always a grandmother."

"GILF," Kelly said.

"GILF?" Carol asked.

"Grandma I'd love to fuck," the teen giggled.

"Aren't you the naughty one!" Carol laughed.

Wendy moved Jeannie to the other breast. "This is perverted, you know."

Carol leaned up on one elbow. "I'm just playing with you, Wendy. It's just, you know, exciting, to see three beautiful people laying around naked after sex. You surprised me, that's all."

Wendy chuckled. "We surprised you?"

"I'll leave if it bothers you too much. I just couldn't resist, and then your wild playmate had to go crazy."

I decided to keep out of it. I was happy enough to lay there, holding my mother-in-law, watching my beautiful wife tend to our daughter.

"Dad would have a cow," Wendy said.

"No. He'd be jealous. You really don't know much about me and your father as lovers. Trust me. He'd love to be here with us."

Wendy blushed strongly. "Too weird Mom. I don't even want to think about it."

Carol pouted. "He's a man. You and Kelly are beautiful, and he loves to see me have fun. Just not too much, we have our limits." She gasped, looking over her shoulder. "Kelly!"

Kelly laughed, and I saw her pulling Carol's bra off. "We'll leave the panties. I had to wear mine the first time."

Wendy looked on in surprise. Then she looked a little lower. "Damn it, John! You're not getting hard for my mother, are you?"

I blushed. I really wanted to stay out of it, but my body betrayed me. "I can't help it, baby. Every time I look at her, I think of you twenty years from now. I'm going to love growing old with you."

"Who are you calling old?" Carol teased, poking me.

"Not old, older. Shit Carol, you're gorgeous."

She blushed, kissing me again. "And you're sweet. My girl is so lucky."

My wife wasn't done with me yet. "Didn't you get enough this morning?"

I chuckled. "Like I'll ever get enough of you."

Kelly climbed over Carol, settling between my legs. "Can I take care of him?" she asked, looking up at my wife.

"Shit, why not? We're all going to Hell anyway," Wendy sighed. "Just a blowjob!"

Carol scooted away a bit. "I...I probably shouldn't be here if you're going to do that. Ed wouldn't mind the cuddling and teasing, but that's a little much."

"I thought you said he liked you to have fun?" Wendy teased her mother.

"He does. But I don't push any boundaries behind his back. Watching you guys have sex would be going too far."

"Give him a call. You said you were going to," Wendy smirked. "Or were you just bull-shitting me?"

Carol glared at her, then sat up. She climbed off the bed, retrieving her purse. I watched her pull out her cell-phone.

"Ed?...Yeah, I'm at Wendy's, you won't believe what I walked into...No, the three of them in bed naked..." She laughed, then smiled sweetly at Wendy, who was looking on in shock.

"They're about to go at it again, at least Kelly and John are." She listened for a second.

She turned to me, putting her hand over the phone. "You two aren't fucking yet, are you? Just blowjobs?"

Kelly stopped kissing around my shaft. "That's all. And only with her approval."

She returned to the phone. "No. Just a BJ. Would you mind very much if I stayed and watched?...No, I'll be good, I promise...Just watching, I swear...Ok, I'll tell you everything...What do you think I should wear?...How about just my panties?...Yes, I promise...I love you too, dear. You're the best. Want to talk to Wendy?...Ok, I'm handing her the phone."

Carol grinned, leaning over me, her tits brushing across my face, while she passed her daughter the phone.

Wendy handled the thing like it was a poisonous snake. "Dad?...Yeah, we were laying here when she walked in...Dad!...No, it was after, we were just cuddling...No, I guess it's Ok...Kind of weird." She giggled, and stuck her tongue out at her mother.

"Alright, I'll make sure...I know, it's just kind of a surprise, you know?...Alright, Kelly's working on him now...No, just blowjobs, at least for now...Ok, I promise...I love you too." She handed her mother the phone, and Carol's tits caressed my face once more.

"I'll be good," Carol promised, speaking into the phone. "Love ya. I owe you one."

Wendy sighed. "Can you get me a burping towel, Mom?"

Carol sat up and slid off the bed. She returned in a minute with a cotton towel. "Want me to do it? I don't mind, since I can't play, only watch. You can help your friend."

"I don't know, Mom. It's kind of bizarre," Wendy said cautiously, looking down at Kelly who was still teasing me. She hadn't taken me in her mouth yet.

"Any stranger than a teenager blowing your husband in front of both of us? Go ahead. Have fun."

Wendy got up and walked around the bed, delivering our girl to her mother. Carol laid the towel over her shoulder, then rested Jeannie against it, rubbing and patting her back gently.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds