• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Vacation Ch. 03

The Vacation Ch. 03

He was grabbing her everywhere as he fucked her ass good. Finally when she heard him yell her name that she felt him explode deep inside of her. As he calmed he leaned on her kissing her softly on her back as he eased his cock from inside of her and they headed for the shower...

The following even John took Linda dancing and for drinks. The place was really crowed but the music was great.

John then heard one of her favorite songs by the BeeGees "How deep is your love." and he pulled her to the middle of the dance floor. As soon as he pulled Linda into his arms it was as though they were the only two people on the dance floor.

He then ran his hand down her back to her ass and felt how smooth her dress felt before he realized she had nothing on under it. You could not tell because the dress was black.

John pulled her to him and kissed her deep and passionately. He broke it for a minute to stare deep into her eyes. As the dance went on and she felt his hardness against her and his kissing her had her moaning that she wanted him inside of her and did not care if she was swollen and sore. She needed to be one with him she whispered in his ear.

They continued the dance and his cock was rock hard as she slightly parted her legs and it seemed to fall right into place between her thighs.

John watched her and saw that her moaning was starting to get a little louder and did not want her to be heard. He then looked into her eyes and he saw the look that she was about to explode right then and there if she did that she would have cried out or screamed if he did not do something.

So John stopped the dance and quickly took Linda by the hand and picked up the check off the table and paid the bill.

He thought the both of them would explode but they made it back to her room. She excused herself for a moment and returned with a bucket of ice. They started kissing again and tearing each others clothes off. They stood naked before one another. She pulled him over to the sofa where she sat and pulled him standing between her legs.

She gently pulled him to her by holding on to his thighs and when he was close enough she started to tease his cock that was sticking straight out with her tongue. She licked the head lick it was a lollipop and was sucking it in between. She would then stop and lick the whole length of the underside of his cock starting to drive him crazy.

He watched his vanilla cock going in and out of her mouth while her dark brown lipstick was all over the length of it.

He closed his eyes while pumping slowly in her mouth. She then stopped for a moment and then she reached over and grabbed a handful of ice chips and put them in her mouth. The next thing he knew he jumped and opened his eyes wide. Linda was sucking his cock with a mouth full of ice cubes. It was cold but in between the cold he would feel a warm part of her tongue licking and sucking his cock.

Finally he got used to the coldness of the ice and the warmth of his tongue and enjoyed what she was doing to him. The ice soon melted as she swallowed the water from it along with the pre-cum that oozed from his cock.

Not long after that he started to swell in her mouth and he grabbed her by the hair and started to fuck her mouth like it was her pussy. She almost gagged but had control and had his entire cock down her throat. She sucked him hard but slow until she heard him moan loud and his body stiffen and then felt him let his load loose into her throat and she swallowed every bit of it. After he calmed she sucked his sensitive cock until it was clean.

They took the bowl of ice with them and went and got into bed. They laid on their sides facing each other and holding each other kissing. John thought to himself this was some woman. Not only because the sex was great but she was an all around great person. Could he end this vacation without ever seeing her again?

His thoughts were broken into when he felt her stroking his cock that was semi hard. As she stroked him she kissed his neck and his chest while running the fingernails of one hand through it. She sucked his nipples softly and planted many kisses on them.

Finally when his cock was hard as a rock again he kissed her and rolled on top of her. He spread her legs wide with his and reached over to the ice bowl. He covered her mouth with his in a kiss and the next thing she felt was him shoving ice cubes deep inside her tight pussy.

The shock of it made her jump but he kissed her hard and held the cubes deep inside of her. He then made his way down between her legs and pulled his hand out that was holding the ice inside of her and the next thing she felt was his warm mouth all over her pussy and his warm tongue poking inside her pussy. It did not take long before she started to moan.

When he felt that she was close to cumming he pulled his tongue out of her even though she protested and he moved on top of her pushing her legs even wider open with his and the next thing she felt was his long hard thick cock being shoved inside of her sending the ice further up inside of her. She screamed at the sudden penetration. John kissed her long and hard as he drove into her with all his might. Finally he threw his head back and growled like an animal and exploded with a fury inside of her.

When he calmed and pulled out he straddled her chest and had her suck his cock clean once again.

He then rolled off to the side of her and pulled her close to him and that is how they fell to sleep.

When they woke the next morning and were having breakfast they discussed what it was they would do for their last night together. John knew he had to think fast because he was not about to let this woman walk out of his life...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Vacation Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds