• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 02

A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 02

123

This is the second installment to the series "A Wife and The Amazon Tribe." If you haven't read the first installment, I highly recommend you to do so as it'll enable you to fully enjoy this part.

*

The sixth day of Sam and Julie's stay in the tribe. A day before the fateful rape of Julie. Chief Magoya sent a message summoning Jack to his hut early in the morning. He had come up with an idea that might lead him to taste something exotic. He was so turned on by the images that got burned in to his eyes at the river yesterday, he had to have sex with his women two times just to subdue his erection.

Having to go back home with a monster erection hanging, reaffirmed his status in the village. It was rare for the chief to display a full hard on in public. Having the power to have any woman in the village and best tool for that, made sex kind of a boring everyday task for the chief. If he signaled, any woman was honored and followed him to his hut. There was even a completion among women to receive his seed.

He felt a long lost flame reignited in him after seeing the pale female in her natural beauty. That amazing creature made the fifty year old feel like a hormone raged teenager again. An insatiable fire of lust was spreading through him and he knew the best way to put it out.

Few hours after the sunrise, Jack entered the chief's hut to heed the summoning. The chief expressed his desire to mate with pale female. Since he wasn't used to or ever had to force a woman to mate with him, he preferred to have her consent for this coupling. Being the bridge between the outsiders and the villagers, it was Jake's duty to formally announce this to Julie. He felt sorry for the pretty girl. Their efforts to avoid unwanted attentions have gone futile. Worst of all she had attracted the eyes that she should have avoided at all cost. Chief Mgoya's will was the iron rule of the village. And he always got what he wanted. Most of the time he was happily given what he desired. But when he had to take something he wanted, he was ruthless.

Jake had grown fond of Julie in the past few days. She reminded him of his kid sister who used to pull pranks on him to no end. And she was a better conversation partner than Sam. After 10 years in this village, he almost started to cry with happiness when she described the branded handbag she lost at the plane. He missed those pointless girly talks his sister used to force him to listen at home.

As a last ditch effort to save Julie from a horrible incident, Jake started to explain the chief that the outsider's customs were different. That they were very faithful and have a tight bond with their chosen one mate. Most importantly about how outsider females cannot take big penises without any damage. A fire of anger burned in chief's eyes upon hearing this. He gave Jack a stern warning reminding him that it was none of his business and he needed to act according to his status and just follow orders.

While Jack held his head low accepting the chief's commands, Magoya contemplated for sometime about what Jack said. He knew he might need a backup plan. Just to be sure he pulled out his valued blue gem out of his braided pubic hair and gave to Jack to use it as a present to sway the pale female. After sending Jack on his way to carry out his commands, the chief started to walk toward witchdoctor's hut.

The moment the chief handed Jack the blue gem, he knew there will be no escape to Julie. If he was willing to part away from his blue gem to have Julie, nothing will prevent him from him claiming her. The happy couple will no longer have the sanction of tribe customs to protect them. After all, rulers made customs and they can break them too.

The chief's sense of smell got overpowered when he entered the witch hut. The old medicinal women greeted him with proper respect. She was second in status only to the chief as she was the life line of the village. Villagers heavily depended on their medicinal experts. Even the bumps on penises that showed ones status had to be implanted by a doctor. The rocks had to be treated with medicine first to make tissue grow around it and firmly root it to the shaft. This enabled men to have rough sex without worrying about the rocks being ripped away.

So even the chief had to pay proper respect to her. After taking a seat, he explained the woman about what Jack told about outsider females having smaller passages. The woman was smiling knowing what the chief had in mind and knowing the newly arrived white female was in for a rough ride. She asked the chief when he wished to breed the white meat. He knew when it came to medicine; patience was the key to resolving problems easily. But patience wasn't something he had in abundance when it came to pale woman. His reply was "as soon as possible."

The old women thought for few minutes and started mixing a collection of oil and herbs in to a cup. After sometime, she was done. The cup was presented to him as she explained how it worked. "Since you are lack of patience, I'll have to use matured medicines that already exist in your body. Specially the one that exist in your seed producing gland. If you drink this mix, it'll be filtered and mixed with those medicines. And the desired medicine that we need will be generated as your precum. When that mixture touches the vaginal wall, the applied area will have greater stretching ability. It'll take some time for the medicine to take effect even after application. Take great caution dear leader as this will only increase the stretching and prevent tears in the tissue. It'll not dull or increase pain and pleasure."

The chief took the cup without a word and drank in one gulp. It tasted horrible. But he was willing to do anything to quench his thirst for Julie.

Jack knew Sam had to go set the traps alone since he was summoned by the chief. He told Sam that he would meet up with him later. It was good since he wanted to talk to Julie alone about what chief said. When he got near to the couple's hut, he saw Julie outside surrounded with children from the village. Even though the villagers avoided Julie and Sam, Julie was very popular among kids. She was kneeling on the ground drawing pictures of animals on the sand for kids. Three girls were standing behind her weaving few long thin braids with her smooth long hair. She had a beautiful smile on her as she played with these kids. Jack thought that she'll be a good mother one day. Then he remembered what the chief said and wondered if he'll ever see that smile again after this storm go through her.

Julie greeted Jack with a smile when she saw him coming. After standing up and wiping away the sand that stuck to her knees, she motioned the kids to go back to their homes.

"Jack, I thought you were with Sam."Said Julie while readjusting the dress that easily rides up her smooth thighs.

"No he went alone today. I had to meet the chief today." Jack said as he stopped near the door of the hut.

"Oh, ok. I'm sure Sam can manage alone. Hope everything alright with the chief" she was feeling a braid that girls did on her hair.

"As a matter of fact, I'm actually here to bring a message to you from him. And I would prefer to talk about it in the hut" Jack said he was entering the hut.

Julie's happy face turned in to confusion and concern while following him inside.

When Julie came inside, Jack handed her the blue gem that chief gave and said "It's a gift from the chief."

"It's beautiful. But I don't think I should accept this Jack. I don't understand why he gave me something like this."She said while appreciating the beauty of the gem.

Jack sighed loud and started to talk."Julie I don't know how to put this to you. Bluntly saying, the chief has thing for you and wants to have sex with you"

Julie was frozen from his words while her eyes and mouth remained opened big.

"But. But. But. I'm married. And he's as old as my father. Why would he think of such a vile thing?" Julie finally managed to put together some words.

"He said if you agree, he'll help your family with food and other things. And even give you a higher status. I'm just saying what he asked me to tell you. The truth is I'm worried about you and Sam. The chief can be ruthless. And from the looks, I don't think he has any idea of changing his mind."

"Well I'm not a savage to prostitute myself for food. And I don't have any idea about changing my mind too. Why don't you give this piece of garbage back to that pervert and kindly ask him to go fuck himself." Julie was furious. She threw the gem at jack.

"I understand your anger Julie. But this is not the outside world. It pains me to see you have to go through this. Chief is a dangerous man. I'll go tell him you rejected the offer. Please don't do anything irrational." Jack said while picking up the gem from the clay floor.

"Please go Jack. I don't want to talk to you now."Julie said while holding few tears in her blue eyes.

Back at the main hut the chief was furious. No women had ever rejected him. He even offered his blue gem. Who was this woman to deny him his divine right? "I'll take what I desire with or without her consent. Just like how I took this from that outsider."He thought looking at the blue gem.

"Take the male outsider for hunting tomorrow and don't return until evening." The chief instructed Jack with a fire in his eye. He wasn't sure if the flames he saw were of anger or lust. All Jack knew was Julie might not remain the same after tomorrow.

Julie was in a great turmoil. When Sam returned in the evening, he asked what was troubling her. She just replied that she's having a headache. She didn't want to drag Sam in to this mess too. She naively thought that things would get better if she remained unseen for few days.

Next day, Jack took Sam for hunting early in the morning. He caught a glimpse of Julie as she didn't come out of the hut as usual. Jack knew the chief was planning to do something that day. He prayed to god to keep Julie safe as he led Sam away from the hut.

Julie intended to stay in the hut whole day and go to the river when Sam comes back. It was a hot day and the inside of the hut was getting hotter by noon. As she was falling asleep on the straw mat, a noise came from outside the hut. She got up and pushed her head through the straw curtain that covered the entrance to see what the noise was. Horror hit her when found the chief and two guards with spears in front of her.

The chief stepped in to the hut without any invitation, forcing Julie to move in to the hut to make way. The two guards stepped in front of the door facing away from the hut to stand guard. Julie was so scared she was shaking a bit. But she tried to look calm and composed.

The chief was saying something to in native language and his tone had a little bit of anger mixed in to it. When he stood his face was at her breast level. Even though his face showed the age, his body was ripped with muscles. And his genital was as monstrous as ever. Soft 8 inch penis with six bumps, a large scrotum that looked like it contained two tennis balls and braided long pubic hair decorated with colorful stones. Then she noticed the blue gem hanging on the top touching the base of his penis. It was the same gem he sent to her with Jack.

While looking at the gem she felt disgusted that she had actually touched that stone. She failed to notice that the talking had stopped some time ago. What she did notice was the rapidly growing penis. Suddenly it was around 10 inches and starting to stand proudly. With a shock she looked at his face to find a smirk and immediately felt that it was a mistake to keep looking at the gem. He must have thought she was looking at his penis.

She immediately tried to explain to chief that she's not interested and he should forget about her. Even if he understood what she said, nothing would have changed. He walked up to her and suddenly grabbed one of those soft breasts through her top. Julie gasped at the sudden attack on her breast and got filled with anger and slapped his face hard. The chief couldn't believe that she struck his body. It was the first time in his life that he had to go through the humiliation of being struck by a woman. While holding his cheek, he gave Julie a death stare.

Being fooled by his height, Julie actually thought she might be able to fend him off through physical power because she was larger. She made the mistake of trying to slap him again. Chief easily caught her arm with a vice grip. That changed the expression on Julie feeling that she had made a mistake in the heat of the moment.

Chief was now determined to humiliate and make her suffer for her mistake. He was planning on being gentle. Now she was going to face the wrath of his now 14 inch hard cock.

He suddenly tackled Julie to the ground with a swift move. The fall took her breath away for few second before realizing the chief was on her. She struggled hard trying to throw him off her. But she found that he was too strong for his size. After 15 minutes of continuous struggle, she was starting to lose both breath and strength. She was starting to feel that she was going to lose this battle. She was getting frustrated and screamed.

"Fuck you! As if I'll let a monkey touch me."

Julie renewed her struggle with her last reserve of energy. The chief was surprised by her tenacity and strength. But she wasn't someone he couldn't handle. After another 10 minutes of struggle Julie was starting lose steam. And was angry at the fact that he had pulled her top down to expose her breasts and all this time was happily groping her soft mounds. The struggling had ridden up the hem of the dress until her white panties showed. She didn't have enough strength to even lift her hands up to grab his head when he lowered his mouth on to one of her pink nipple. With a frustration filled groan, she started sobbing announcing her surrender.

This was what the chief was waiting for. Now he wasn't going to have resistance while conquering her innocence. Upon her capitulation, he sucked on her nipple hard pulling out a noise of uncomfort from her. Her breasts were unreal. He couldn't believe something soft like that even existed in the world. He felt like a child who found a new toy. The chief was now happily playing with her breasts as he wished since she stopped fighting. Julie was breathing hard to catch up enough breath to start another struggle.

After 15 minutes of breast playing, Julie's nipples were hard as diamonds and were surrounded with few hickies on the creamy skin. When he looked up to her eyes, they were filled with hate and disgust.

When he slid down towards her legs, she used her recovered strength to keep her legs together while pulling up her top to cover her breasts again. When he tried to separate her legs, he surprisingly found some resistance. The struggle and the heat had caused her body to create with a thin layer of sweat. It gave him some difficulty to get some grip to pry open her legs. This new layer of sweat did give those long legs an added sexiness. The chief did like challenges and this seemed like a fun game to play with. Smiling lightly, he straddled Julie's legs while kneeling up.

Feeling the pressure on her body disappear, Julie lifted her head a bit to look above her heaving breasts to see what happened. That was when she had a good look at chief's erected penis for the first time. It was almost as big as her hand, in both length and girth. The bumps on the shaft were neatly positioned 2 inches apart from each other from base to end. The shaft was covered with big and large veins that pulsated slightly in time with his heartbeat. And at the end of the shaft hanged something looked like a large purple plum fruit. It was almost as big as her clenched fist.

Julie started to panic. That pulsating angry looking thing looked like it had a mind of its own. "There's no way a woman can take something like that." she thought. The penis head was as big as her entire pussy. So she felt a hint of safety as it looked too big to even enter her.

The chief put his hands between her ankles and started applying pressure. The greater strength and added leverage thanks to her long legs worked in favor of him. He could hear her protest as he positioned his waist between those separated ankles. Keeping her ankles was a lost cause. So Julie redirected her remaining strength to keeping her knees closed as that was the last line of defense. If he get between her knees things would become much direr for Julie.

Little by little chief moved his waist up until her closed knees. From underneath he squeezed a hand between her thighs. Even if she had her knees tight, the sweat lubricated, soft thighs allowed the invading hand to get in between her legs. As his other hand followed, Julie knew she lost that battle too. With a war cry from chief and a loud "No" from Julie, those smooth thighs opened up offering her panty covered crotch.

The chief observed the strange flimsy cloth that stood between him and his price. With a quick tug and a painful gasp from Julie the underwear was in pieces. The chief was treated to an amazing sight. Her pussy reminded him a rare pink flower that grew in the forest. It looked like a pussy of a girl who didn't have sex yet. Most of the women in village had pussies that looked like opened up and withering flowers by her age. And she had very little pubic hair since she clean shaved till they had the plane crash. The chief had to look close to even locate her tightly closed opening.

Julie tried to cover her shame with hands but he caught her arms. He was so strong; he had to use only his left hand to keep both her arms by the wrists. Using the right hand he opened up her pussy lips to admire it one more time, as by the end of the day he was going to reshape this beautiful thing.

He wasn't planning to use foreplay as he originally intended. He wanted to punish her. So while kneeling he got closer to her pussy with his cock in hand. Satisfied with the amount of precum on the head, he placed it on the opening. Making sure he smeared some precum on the opening he got ready to spear head the attack.

Feeling something big placed against her sensitive opening, Julie went in to the fight or flight mode. She also most got free from the surprised chief as she thrashed and bucked like a mare. Even the strong chief had to hold on with all his strength and ride out this beautiful wild beast.

After few minutes, both were lying on the floor panting. Julie was panting as if she was taking her last dying breaths. That was the last ounce of strength she had used on that wild ride. Her breasts were out in the open again and she was now as good as a ragdoll. They were lying on their sides, Chief still in between her legs holding her narrow waist with both hands. After the last struggle chief was being cautious. He didn't want to give up the position between her thighs. While staying like that, he placed his monster cock against her opening and applied pressure to feel it open up a little. This brought out a surprised moan from Julie and the chief knew the medicine was working.

While staying in the position, the chief started to batter her opening with micro thrusts. With every precum mixed thrust, her opening was widening around the big cock head in millimeters. It was slow progress, but it was progress. Both of them were shaking on the ground a bit due to these pecking like small fast thrusts. Julie closed her eyes and was trying to pretend that all these were a bad dream. Still she couldn't help releasing a gasp or quick moan when chief delivered a little hard thrust and opened her up a bit more. She shed a tear every time he forced her to realize she wasn't dreaming, with those hard thrusts.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds