• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alyssa's Confession Ch. 01

Alyssa's Confession Ch. 01

As I sit here in front of my computer with candle light reflecting off of my wine glass, creating a golden glow bouncing off the walls behind me, I don't know whether I should retreat into a hole and hide from the world for the rest of my life or use this rare moment of bravery to share my secret confession and try to move forward. I know I cannot continue living if I don't share my story with someone else. I hope that there is someone out there who reads this and is able to identify and sympathize with my heartbreak. Because if there is someone out there who has done the things I have done and has found a way to live on, I could surely benefit from her wisdom. As I take another sip from my wine glass, I dig deep down inside of myself, trying muster up the courage to share my story here, where I have read some tales similar to my own, with the hope that nobody judges my actions and that I will find others like me who can empathize with my misery.

My name is Alyssa. I am a single mother to the most beautiful eighteen-year-old daughter that anyone has ever seen. Her name is Tammy. She has long straight blonde hair that flows just past the middle of her back, a bright white smile, and glowing blue eyes that can light up any room. She has a petite feminine frame with delicate budding breasts and lightly bronzed skin that makes her blonde hair look angelic. I dedicated my entire life to raising her so she could have the best future possible. While she was growing up, I didn't have any boyfriends because I was so involved with taking care of her and making sure I would have enough money to send her to college. I had always thought of myself as a good mother and I would do anything for Tammy.

She graduated high school with honors and was accepted at Brown University. I missed her dearly while she was away for her first semester. The house felt empty without her, and so did my life. I had thought about dating but it just didn't feel right. I spent so much time with Tammy that she had become my best friend. She was all I really needed. I spent the next three months missing her companionship.

I hurried to the front door when I heard Tammy pulling into the driveway after her first semester. It was a cold winter day and the wind was blowing through her blonde hair as she got out of her car. She was wearing white jacket, white pants, and matching white boots. She looked just like an angel. I ran outside and gave her a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek to welcome her home. I helped her take the luggage from her car and bring it into the house. I carried it to her bedroom which was exactly the same as when she had left. We sat in the kitchen, drinking hot chocolate as she told me about school and some of the new friends she had made. As the sun began to set, the snow started to fall. It didn't take long until there were a couple of inches on the ground. Huge flakes were falling from the sky, being blown by the strong gusts of wind that howled outside. So Tammy and I decided to stay in for the evening and sit in front of the fireplace in our pajamas. Though Tammy was not legal drinking age yet, I broke out a bottle of wine for the special occasion and we each had a glass. Before I knew it, the bottle was empty. I went and got another one, and it didn't take long for us to finish that one also. Neither of us was used to drinking so much but I wanted to celebrate having her home.

After the second bottle of wine we decide to move on to something stronger. We each had a large, stiff rum and coke. After that, we were beyond buzzed. We were sitting on the floor in front of the fire laughing at every word that was said, having a great time, until Tammy laughed so hard that she farted. The smell was so strong that we both laughed hysterically until she let out another, this time causing her to poop in her panties. She had a horrified expression on her face and began to cry. I couldn't bear to see my baby upset on such a special night. I took her hand, helped her up, kissed her on the cheek, and wiped away her tears. She was such a young, beautiful woman. It hurt me to see her cry. I held her hand and led her into the bathroom so she could get cleaned up. We stumbled down the hall together and staggered to reach the toilet. The smell of her feces had permeated throughout the house. I realized I actually missed that lingering sweet, stench; she would leave hanging in the bathroom after she used it.

I sat Tammy down on the toilet and knelt down in front of her. I carefully pulled down her pajama pants and her panties at the same time to avoid spilling her poo all over the bathroom floor. As I kneeled down before her I couldn't help but admire her young, silky, shaved vaginal lips. I think, at that moment, the combination of missing her, being drunk, the smell of her poo, and the sight of her perfect sweet sex is what caused me to lose control. She sat on the toilet, her legs partially spread in front of me, and her panties brimming with her savory excrement hanging just below her knees. I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and I was not sure if she was passed out or lost in the moment. As I knelt in front of my passed out daughter, I rested my head on her lap with my lips brushing up against her tender, smooth crotch. The smell of her poo was rising up from her panties below. I don't know what came over me at that moment; I'll never be able to explain it properly, but it was as if somebody else had taken over my body and made me do the unthinkable.

I pulled down my pajama pants and panties and slid out of my tank top. I looked up to check to see if my daughter was conscious, but her eyes were still closed. Again, I rested my head on her lap. I began to gently stroke my clit with one hand while the other dipped its fingers into my daughter's soiled panties, coating my fingertips with her warm, succulent feces. I raised my fingers to my lips and sucked her poo off of my fingertips. The instant I tasted her shit on my tongue, my pussy oozed and my body shuddered in a delightful orgasm that had me seeing stars. My daughter looked like a sleeping angel above as I scooped a handful from her panties and ate it from the palm of my hand.

I had always prided myself on being a good mother to Tammy. However, that night I sat on the bathroom floor eating her excrement from my hand like a pathetic shit eating whore. I panicked when I heard my daughter moan, thinking she was going to wake up. To my surprise, her eyes were still closed and she was peeing on the toilet seat. Her urine was running down the sides of the toilet onto the white tile floor. I craned my neck down to the ground and lapped it up like a dog. Her pee was salty, and her shit had a robust, tangy flavor. It was a perfect combination of flavors. I could not help myself as I alternated back and forth from eating her scrumptious excrement from her panties and licking her spicy piss off the floor. I lost track of time, drunk on the bathroom floor, eating my daughter's feces and drinking her urine. I was completely mesmerized and could not stop myself.

Suddenly I heard my daughter shout, "Mom, what are you doing?"

My stomach dropped when I saw that she had woken up to see me naked on the bathroom floor with my lips coated in her waste. I stood up horrified.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. I must've drank too much and lost control."

Tammy shouted, "Get out now!"

So I did. I went to my bedroom and closed the door. I sat on my bed sobbing. I heard the water running from the shower as she cleaned herself up. I heard her go into her bedroom and close the door and, a few minutes later; I heard her walking through the house again. The front door slammed closed. I went out to see what she was doing, but it was too late.

She was gone.

It has been over a month. I haven't seen her since that night. My heart is broken and I feel so ashamed. I don't know how to live with myself. I have no one that I can share this with; I am all alone, sitting here in front of my computer in the candlelight, drinking from a wine glass filled with my own pee. I don't know what has happened to me; I used to be such a good mother, and now I am nothing but a twisted, incestuous, shit eating, piss drinking whore with a broken heart because I have lost the daughter that I lived for. Hopefully, I will find some comfort by sharing my story here.

Thank you for reading my confession,

Alyssa

*Special thanks to CelibacyForJealousy for his editing expertise, I could not have done this without him.*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Alyssa's Confession Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds