• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Revelation Ch. 07

My Revelation Ch. 07

With my face blissfully flanked by Master's ass cheeks, and Master giving directions, I began to learn how to please him in this way. The base of my tongue was a bit sore, as I had at first given my all to show James just how dearly I wished to satisfy him. Now, with James's guidance, I was learning the subtleties of ass-cleaning the way that he preferred it. He was especially intent on having the interior grooves well-cleaned. It was time-consuming, since I needed to carefully move from one groove to the next methodically and, God forbid, not miss a single square millimeter as I proceeded. Master was unwavering about this.

"I want my asshole so clean, you could eat off it, Jack." James said, and I at once got the joke.

"Didn't know I had a sense of humor, did you, boy?" he said laughing. "let's take a little break. What do you say?"

"whatever pleases you, Master." I said, though I was disappointed to be separated from his anus.

"Sit back and just look." James said. With that, he lowered his torso further so that his asshole was entirely visible to me. It was like seeing a king upon his throne. The dark corona surrounding the hole was beautiful, feathering up to wispy tendrils above. It was like seeing the most mouth-watering Rorschach test imaginable!

As I gazed upon the Master's orifice, I began to say the prayer that I had composed for use in my home shrine. When I'd finished, Master responded.

"That was very nice, Jack. Very complimentary. I liked it .You must compose more such things. What do you call it? A poem? An ode?"

"It's a prayer, Master James." I said, feeling embarrassed.

"Oh! Most people offer prayers to God, don't they?" James continued.

"I have a new God, Master." I said, feeling emotion rise in my breast. "I worship only my Master now."

"Well, boy. It would seem I am your God then. Is that so?"

"You are my world. My universe." I said, all the time fixing my gaze on the Master's anus. "You are God the Father, your phallus, spreading the seeds of ministry to the faithful, is God the Son, and your anus is God the Holy Spirit, emitting the fecund earth matter from which all things prosper. Yes, Master James. You are God to me. Thank you, sir."

"Well done, boy!" James exclaimed, clearly pleased with my progress. "You are becoming just what I need in a white boy. Excellent!"

The Master continued. "Are you looking at my asshole, Jack? It wants to tell you something."

"Of course, Master. I could not possibly look elsewhere." I said.

"Watch." James instructed.

As I looked lovingly at the magnificent godhead, Master's sphincter muscles contracted.

"He's winking his approval to you, boy. Don't you think you might show some appreciation?"

With the musty odor of the Master's ass wafting from my mouth and lips into my nostrils, I placed my hands together and uttered these words:

"Spirit-Master,I do not deserve this sign you have bestowed upon me. Through the greater Master's body and mind, you have "spoken" a message I will carry to my grave. I shall never forget this moment."

"Observe again, white boy." James said.

Again, the Sacred Anus "winked" its blessings upon me. I had never felt so grateful and secure since, when a small child, I had been reunited with my mother in a busy department store when we had been separated in a crowd. The same feeling that washed over me as I rushed into mother's arms that day revisited me tenfold at this wondrous communion with Master and Master's anus. I was as happy as I could possibly be.

For the remainder of the afternoon, I practiced the sequences of kissing and tonguing that Master favored. Master showed remarkable creativity in the schemas he devised. In only a few hours, I had committed two fairly elaborate sequences to memory. Each began with a kind of service wherein I professed my adoration of the Master as he is expressed in the Trinity I have described here. This perfectly sets the tone for the actual worshipping. As I was to learn later, one of the routines was for when Master awoke in the morning. The other was for evening time, after returning from work. I was not able to execute either of these flawlessly at first, and I was corrected for this. Master thought it unwise to administer another ass-whipping as my wounds were still fresh. He did, however, stop the proceedings from time to time to point out an error - more often than not, a matter of a lack of finesse. At these moments he would turn to me and I fell under the intoxicating spell of the "Son", the proud phallus, ( I could not believe what I was seeing. I felt like an insignificant speck of dust in its presence.). As Master explained my error, I struggled to focus. The large, pulsing cock commanded so much of my attention. It was like a phallic black hole, drawing me hypnotically into its power.

A slap across the face from James mended this in a flash. There was the crack, the blood rising in my cheek, the ringing in my ears.

"Listen up, you little asshole! I'm talking about something important here!" James said in an admonitory tone that both scared and thrilled me.

" I'm not going to have you slobbering on me in such an amateurish way. Your stinking saliva has defiled my scrotum. I won't have it!The learning curve is steep, little man, and I expect you to stay with the program. Understood!?"

I was stunned by all of this and remained speechless for a moment. Again, the Master's hand came flush against my face with speed and fury.

"Answer me, turd!" James demanded.

"Understood, Master! Yes! Understood!" I blurted out. "Please help me to do better. I'm so very sorry. I'm such a fuck-up. Please, Master, help me. Please don't send me away!"

I brought my head to the carpet shaking with anxiety. Was all lost? How could I be so careless. What a loser! What a fucking loser!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Revelation Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 371 milliseconds