• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • The Succubus

The Succubus

I'm dying. My life is slowly being drained away by forces beyond my control. It all started a couple of weeks ago. I was in bed, asleep when I had what I thought to be a just a very vivid nightmare. I dreamt that I was visited by a Succubus, a demon from the Abyss. These demons take the form of alluring, sensuous women and snare unknowing men to their doom by draining their life-force with their supernatural sexual appetite. They appear over your bed in the dead of the night, wraith-like creatures dressed in flowing silk, revealing more than it hides. Thoughts and images flow through your mind as they stare deep into your eyes, laying your soul bare. They force you to reveal every dark desire you keep buried deep in your mind, and twist them to their own ends. They can take to form of any person you have ever desired, and in a semi-conscious state your body responds automatically to their presence. They are ruthless and evil incarnate....

It was a very hot night and I was lying naked on my bed, dreaming of flying over an abstract landscape. Suddenly the room went cold, and the first layers of sleep were peeled back as a sixth sense warned me of something... In a sleep-induces haze I opened my eye slightly and saw the form of an incredibly beautiful woman hovering directly above me, bathed in light. A voice started to echo in my mind, reassuring me, comforting me, telling me that I was still dreaming. The form started to drift down towards me, billowing white silk barely hiding the firm pert breasts and erect nipples. My eyes wandered down the demon's body, down to the neatly shaven pussy occasionally glimpsed through the silk. She was just a few inches above me when she reached down and placed both hands on my chest. I was startled by her touch and started to wake up again when her voice resurfaced in my mind, more forceful this time, telling me that I was just dreaming. An alarm bell went off in my head and I struggled to wake, but her insidious thoughts had weaved a web my mind could not escape from.

I reached my hands up and gently caressed each breast, gently squeezing and stroking them. My fingers slide towards the erect nipples and I pinched and rubbed them, hearing her quiet moans of pleasure resound in my mind. This time my mind shouted at me to wake, that this was terribly wrong. I pulled my hands away slightly and shook my head, trying to clear away the cobwebs. But her powers of suggestion were too strong and the warnings vanished into a distant, indistinct mumble. Her hands slid down my body to my rapidly hardening cock, and she wrapped her hand around it and gently stroked back and forth, bringing me to a full erection. She then started planting kisses on my chest, running her tongue over my nipples before moving down towards my penis, kissing me all the while. Her lips eventually touched my cock, which throbbed to her touch. She slid her tongue along it length, starting at the base and working her way up to the engorged head. Her mouth greedily enveloped my cock, and her head started to bounce gently up and down as she sucked, licked and nibbled on my swollen phallus.

Her unnatural ministrations soon had me to the brink of orgasm when she stopped, sensing that I was going to cum. The flowing silk vanished in a shower of stars and I finally got a good look at her perfect body. She hovered above me and spread her legs, her pussy juice dripping out of her cunt and onto my groin where is sizzled with the unnatural heat. She slowly lowered herself onto my throbbing cock, and I could fee the intense heat rolling over me in waves even before she impaled herself on my shaft. My body twitched as I felt her boiling hot cunt touch the tip of my cock, and I gritted my teeth as that extreme heat engulfed my cock. Her cunt was quite tight yet very slick and I glided easily into her until my balls ground against her swollen cunt lips. She slowly raised herself up, and I could see the mixture of her juice and my pre-cum steaming off my cock. She started to bounce up and down, my rock hard cock easily slicing into her burning hot, dripping wet cunt.

Suddenly I felt something very strong and coarse wind around my arms and legs, preventing me from moving an inch. This woke me up and I opened my eyes and focused properly on the demon. My eyes widened with horror as I saw the four ghostly tentacles emanating from her back. I opened my mouth to scream and nothing came out - her will prevented me from speaking. I struggled furiously against the bonds, but to no avail as she looked down at me and smiled - evilly. Against my will, my body started to respond more and more to her tight cunt sliding over my dick, and I started arching my back, meeting each of her downward thrusts with one of my own. More moans and groans echo in my mind and she placed her hands on my chest to steady herself as our bodies pounded wildly against one another. I closed my eyes and shook my head in denial, frantically trying to filter out the sensations flowing out of my cock. But the effort was wasted as my body succumbed to its natural urges. We fucked faster and faster, furiously thrashing against each other, my achingly hard cock ramming deep into her burning cunt, her tits bouncing and jiggling as she rode me.

We started to rise into the air and her grunts and squeals took on a more sinister, cruel edge as she fucked me, her voice sounding less and less human, more... demonic. She slammed down hard one final time as she came, and a wave of heat enveloped my cock as her cunt tighten severely. This was too much for me and as my cock pulsed and sprayed cum deep into her hellish cunt I let out a huge scream as intense pain wracked my body to the core. As my cock pumped, I could feel something else being taken with my cum, a part of my life force being torn out of my body and sucked away with the thick gobs of cum splashing into her. As the final drops of cum were sucked from my spent balls by her greedy pussy, she released me and I dropped heavily onto the bed, bathed in sweat, my breathing ragged after my experience. She looked down at me and my soul shrank in fear as I saw the evil, cold and pitiless, in her eyes. Maniacal laughter pounded through my head and words began to form... "Such a strong life-force in such a weak and pitiful creature. I normally kill my food, but I think I will keep you for a while, you have such a nice life-force it would be a shame to waste it. See you soon, lover!" Another burst of maniacal laughter and she slowly fades into nothingness, leaving me with just one thought going over and over in my head... she'll be back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • The Succubus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds