• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Breathe in the Silence Ch. 01

Breathe in the Silence Ch. 01

Silence. Stillness. Two small, squinting eyes stared forward. Deeply blue. Deeply still.

"Kayla!" Like a rumbling explosion, the silence shattered into eyes that widened in surprise.

"Fuck!" Neatly parted blonde hair smashed into the overhanging tip of a small desk. The tiny particle of dust that Kayla's eyes had been tracking was gone and something had to fill the void. "Why now, Jamie! You miserable-" Kayla started, as she stood up slowly, a hand going to her head to check the damage.

A small, dark face with long, streaming black hair popped into view. "Sorry, Kayla, I-" The face's expression of purpose changed to a mixture of shock and sadness, as the related body moved into sight. "You aren't hurt, are you? Oh, I'm so sorry, Kayla. I just- I hope you're not hurt!"

Kayla's intentions changed in a flash, "It's nothing, Jamie, I was just." Watching a dust particle float across my bedroom, she wanted to say. Even saying it in her head made her feel stupid.

Luckily, Jamie had things on her mind other than questioning the details of her roommate's behavior. "I just wanted to remind you that the test you were asking about is due tomorrow," Said Jamie in a rush, her eyes firmly fixated on the top of Kayla's head.

"The bump is really nothing," Said Kayla, pulling her hand down consciously and flashing a smile that felt like a grimace on her face. "Thanks for letting me know."

"Yeah," Said Jamie forcefully, "I just wanted you to know cause I know you've been having problems with, well," her words hung in the air like a giant dust particle. But this time the silence didn't last. "You know, if you want to talk to someone, you can-"

"Talk to you?" Kayla's words came out automatically.

"Sure!" Said Jamie, her face brightening. "I mean, well, you can talk to a counselor too, if you want. You know our university has good quality people. And I just don't like seeing you like this, Kayla. You know that."

Kayla's face darkened and Jamie's face reddened.

"I mean, it's obviously up to you, you know," Jamie stammered out, her lips beginning to quiver.

"It is up to me," Kayla bit out, before she could stop herself.

Jamie looked devastated.

"Look, a guy broke up with me," offered Kayla. "It's not like I'm addicted to meth or want to commit suicide or something."

"If this is a cry for help-" Jamie started. Her body seemed to bend slightly backwards as though moving away from Kayla.

"No," Said Kayla firmly. "I appreciate your concern, Jamie. You know that. But this isn't a big deal." Now let me go stare at dust particles in peace, she thought.

Jamie bit her lip. "If you say so, Kay. Just remember I'm here for you, ok? Or a really good counselor is also."

Kayla smiled in spite of herself, "I get it, Jamie." Her friend shrugged slightly and walked out, her small, firm hips swaying with energy.

Kayla sat down on her neatly covered bed and felt her face fall. Maybe Jamie was right, she thought. Jamie with her constantly bouncing energy and equally bouncing breasts. The guys loved the way those things bounce, thought Kayla, chuckling inwardly. She had made a bet once with Jamie that she wouldn't be able to go 24 hours without some guy staring at her breasts. Needless to say, she had won and Jamie got a self-esteem boost.

Guys were really too much for her sometimes, Kayla thought, staring down at her own, sizable assets. She thought that she should be more upset, with Dave having broken up with her the day before Valentine's Day - telling her that she was too lost in the clouds and he needed someone with passion. But Kayla's anger had quickly changed to amusement when she had heard about Dave's unwitting attempt to hit on her friend, Jamie, and the verbal beating that Jamie had given him for dumping Kayla.

She did miss the sex though, she thought wistfully. It had been almost a week now since he'd broken up with her and it was days before that when they'd last made love. It wasn't great sex, but Dave had always tried to make it a good experience for both of them and she appreciated that.

Kayla found her hand traveling across the smooth, white fabric of her tight top and gasped in surprise. It had been a long time since she'd felt any need to masturbate. The idea felt distant, like a friend she had once known. She took her other hand and slid it down the lip of her tight jean shorts, caressing the edge of her thigh lightly.

"One more thing!"

Kayla felt her heart jolt. She scrambled to put her hands in inconspicuous places and cursed herself for not shutting the door, let alone locking it.

Jamie's smiling face and lithe body was visible through the opening of the door, "I'm ordering pizza, you want some?"

Kayla nodded, her face flashing through a thousand different expressions.

"Are you ok?" The smile had changed to concern.

"I'm fine," Said Kayla, forcing a smile. "Definitely fine. Really good. I'll have some pizza, for sure. I like pizza. A lot. Definitely."

Jamie's eyebrows went up. Just then, a ring went off down the hall.

"You better get that," Said Kayla, continuing to force her smile.

Jamie seemed to hang in the air for a moment, caught between two worlds, and then she was gone.

Before Kayla's brain could catch up, she rushed to the door and slammed it behind her, clicking the lock. She pushed her back against it and slid down to the floor, breathing heavily. Suddenly she realized that she couldn't get the image of Jamie's bouncing breasts and swaying hips out of her head.

She put a hand over her mouth instinctively, the other hand trying to hold her up, and felt hot tears streaming down her face. She couldn't tell whether the tears were from joy or sadness. She thought of Dave, his eyes lighting up when he saw her. Then she thought of Jamie. Jamie with her beautiful ass and- what am I thinking.

Kayla stood up against the door and looked down at her shirt. Her nipples were poking through and her white, cotton panties felt wet against her thighs and pussy. She tried to regulate her breathing and Jamie's tight, strutting body popped into her head again. She remembered Jamie's words: Just remember, I'm here for you.

Before she could stop herself, her hands were fumbling with the button on her jeans and her panties were at her ankles. She reached a hand up under her shirt and unhooked her bra, yanking it out as quickly as she could. An uncontrollable sigh escaped her as she slid down the door to the floor and her legs curled up on either side, one set of fingers probing the wet lips of her tight pussy - the other circling her erect nipples.

It was bliss. And there was Jamie's body in her mind's eye, swaying just how she wanted.

Footsteps sounded outside Kayla's room. Her breath caught in her throat, but her nimble fingers kept moving automatically. For a moment, she imagined Jamie seeing what she was doing and it only made her fingers move faster. She couldn't stop to think about it. The room faded in focus and it was only her and her fingers. Her and Jamie swaying in front of her, and Jamie was slowly stripping her shirt off.

Nimbly she moved her fingers in and out of her pussy, pulling and caressing her nipples. Her hips moved up to meet her fingers as they pushed deep inside her tight pussy and she moaned, her back arching in ecstasy. Oh god, she thought, she breath coming in ragged gasps. Oh, Jamie.

And then it was fading. Her breathing slowed. She started to become aware of how sore her nipples felt. How stretched her pussy and thigh muscles felt. Kayla leaned her head back, resting it against the door and felt the world begin to fade, her hands slipping down to rest at her sides and across her legs.

"Pizza's here!"

Kayla jolted awake.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Breathe in the Silence Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 703 milliseconds