• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • How You Become An Indian Sex Slave

How You Become An Indian Sex Slave

12

The Indians had attacked at dawn. They had been following for a few day, probably waiting till they had the numbers to overwhelm the small wagon train. It was a train of 6 families going onto Oregon from Missouri. The guide had died of a fever 12 days ago and they had strayed into bad territory. The first harbinger that they were in trouble were the smoke signals on the hills. These would be the rallying call to gather together for a raid. They had started 3 days ago. At dawn all hell broke lose.

The previous evening they had brought the wagons into a circle for camp and set guards, but the sudden onslaught spooked the horses which bolted everywhere. Arrows rained in, some hitting the live stock sending the animals wild. It was all over in 10 minutes 11 men and boys were no match against 50 plus warriors. Why they had spared Mrs Dixon and her daughter and killed the other women it wasn't clear.

After the battle Mrs Dixon had watched the braves take turns to rape and sodomize the other women until they had spent themselves. One after another they had held the women down and fucked them like rabid dogs. Their screaming and pleading seemed only to urge them on. Finally when each knot of Indians surrounding a woman had fucked her till she had gone limp the braves would become dissatisfied and kill their victim. It didn't matter age or youth, they ravaged them all. Their blood was up from battle and they just pulled their loin clothes to one side to expose their rigid members. Then each long angry stiffness was sunk violently into one of the females orifices.

Mrs Dixon was a slim, blond haired 39 year old woman from Danish stock, who was deeply religious. Next to her was her daughter Ann, her only child, who had recently come of age. Perhaps it was their blond hair that had saved them, perhaps the braves had just got tired, but for whatever the reason they had simply bound them to a couple of wagon wheels next to each other. When at last the men had had their fill of fucking, their leader had walked over to them, ripping open their dresses and harshly inspected each woman's breasts. First he felt the ample firm ones of the mothers and then the pert tight small ones of the young girls. Each brave then took his turn in doing the same, even stopping to run their hands through their blond locks and discussing it with the others. Some lifted up their loin flaps to threaten the women up close with their long limp spent cocks.

At 5' 10" Ann was 4" taller than the mother, her long skinny legs making her quite an athlete. She had very quiet disposition, clear pale skin, long blond hair which she wore braided and pinned round in a bun.. Ann's family brought her up with stricted puritan values, and in their house no mention of sex was ever made. She was expected to keep herself neat and clean, and be prepared to do anything that a male family member demanded of her. She had never even looked closely at her own private parts between her legs as she was sure that doing so was against God rules, despite this, what was between them had been of interest to one close relative once over. Today had been the first time Ann had ever witnessed sex or the form of an excited naked man. Having only ever once seen her fathers penis recently, when he had urinated along the trail, and her cousins tiny one years earlier, she had no idea of how they could grow so big, and her mother had never told her that men would want to put theirs between a woman's legs. After satisfying himself with the 54 yrs old Mrs Backer, a Dutch settler, one brave came right up to Ann and pulled his foreskin all the way back and placed his glistening purple bulb under her nose and roared with laughter. The smell of a woman's' sex was all over it as he wiped all 8 inches across her face.

Despite all that she had seen that morning, the murder of her husband, the debauching of the other women, Mrs Dixon could still focus on what she had to do if both herself and Ann were going to survive this ordeal. After a while the Indians became distracted and left them alone for a few minutes.

"Ann Ann!" Pleaded the mother in a most desperate hiss.

"Ann listen, we must comply, if we fight we will get hurt and tired. If we scream it will inflame them to enter us harder. If we act like we want to please them they may keep us alive."

Ann said nothing, there was just panic in her eyes. At 18 she was technically still a virgin though her hymen was probably broken. Her only experience with sex had been with her older cousin one day by the river, when they had played doctors and nurses. As he was older she had to comply with his wishes. Her cousin Eli had made her lay back with her legs open wide whilst he examined her pussy with different fingers, sniffing and licking them each time he'd used one. Then he had her wash his little stiff thing whilst they sat in the cool river. At home she had heard her mother being fucked by her father through the wall, although at the time she had only thought that her mother was being ill or something by the muffled antics. In any case these episodes had been a quick and mostly quite quiet operations. A few grunts and a gasp, and that was it. What she'd seen that morning wasn't like sex, it was more like wild animals tearing a beast apart.

The Indians caught 4 of the escaped horses and made a team to pull one of the settler covered wagons. They searched through the remains of the battle and threw bits of metal, clothe and pots into their requisitioned transport besides the 2 bound women. Ahead of them was a hot dry 6 hours journey which took then to a village of around 80 tipi's camped in a bend in a river. Once there a small savage jumped over the back board and into the wagon, cutting the bindings off the two white women. Although he was yelling in a strange language it was clear that they were to get down. Once on the ground he cast them into a tipi on the very edge of the village. Their captors confident that escape was all but impossible and they did little to guard them. In the middle of the settlement Mrs Dixon had seen the squaws fighting hard over the scraps from the settlers belongings, but in large the squaws would leave the two blond women alone. That first night their abuse and torment started.

In the darkness of their shelter, lit by a simple oil lamp, the woman and the girl could see the paintings on the inside of the tent covering. They were in a circular space about 12 feet across. The floor was a mishmash of animal skins and blankets, and they crouched closely together for comfort. The odour and images gave them the feeling that this was going to be their cage, and that they were going to be treated as animals to serve the needs of the tribe.

"Be strong Ann, don't give up, God has spared us so far, he we may yet have a plan for us to survive."

"Mamma, but why do they do such things, why do they put their hardness into our women folk?"

"They feel they have to hurt and punish us for taking their land and hurting their people. These people are godless folk and can only act like wild animals. But God sees all my dear, he know we are not sinners, what they do to us is their sin not ours, as we take no pleasure in it. Come close and lets hold each other and prey."

There were obvious rules as to who could do what to them. Boys who hadn't yet been accepted as a brave could not actually enter the woman but could otherwise do as they pleased. Whole groups would come at one time to tease and humiliate them. The young studs needed to release some of their lusts from behind the dam of their restricted position in the tribe. However if a brave appeared they would scatter. Braves usually came in 2's., one to hold the woman in the right position whilst the other could do his deed.

Soon after dark a group of 6 youths entered through the low flap. White blond women were rare to this tribe, heard about but never seen. They set about ripping there dresses off them, then their bloomers. Shy at first they inspected the colour of their pubic hair, yes that was blond too, yelling and leaping they laughed at their captives. Ann recoiled as the wannabe braves touched her thighs and pulled at her blond tousled pussy lips. Whilst her mother closed her eyes while her taunters explored the old females intimate hole.

"Do as they say Ann." whispered the mother. "Don't cry, it might hurt at first but the more you relax the less harm will be done."

"But momma, they they frighten me so."

Mrs Dixon needn't have had concerns about her daughter, the group was fixated on only her. The boys pushed Mrs Dixon over and 6 hands started to feel her body. 6 left hands as the 6 right hands had started to beat on their teen hardons. Two were at her head playing a game of who could get more semen into her mouth. they shouted at her at the same time one forced her jaw open. They then found it funny to stream their cream across Ann's mothers face. Two more who had been busy probing the older woman's cunny joined in. Meanwhile the last 2 took over pussy fingering before unloading a mess of cum over her spread pussy and thighs.. The boys at the head didn't stop at just the once. Easily engorged again and again they each shot off 3 or 4 times.. As Ann was crouched next to her mother she could clearly see the bronzed bodies fisting their hot members over her surrendered mother. Each ejaculation sent a queer shudder between her thighs. When at last they'd stopped, as they could no long get their rods stiff, Ann had found that her pussy was dripping as much as her mothers.

Shortly after this another 4 came in. These youths were more focused, and again Ann was left alone. However this time Mrs Dixon was made to kneel before them holding her breasts out, whilst they pumped their swollen ends creating fountains of white semen flying over her front. Ann's hormones were getting the better of her, why couldn't one just come over to her so she could watch closely how the white juices flowed out onto her breasts. Her mother was totally covered in their issue. It came into Ann's mind now just what that sickly scent had been at the breakfast table some mornings. It must have been the white cream of her fathers running out of her mothers pussy. She could smell it again, more strongly now, as the white sperm ran down the large breasts of her mother.

One of the boys wiped the mess off one of Mrs Dixons nipples and started to suck it like an over grown 1 year old, at the same time he directed her hand to his stiffness. With some quick pumping another shot of cum was released. Now the other 3 wanted the same treatment and Mrs Dixon worked hard to empty their ripe sacks. Ann noticed that her mother had a particular skill of gently caressing their ball sacks with one hand whilst pulling their foreskin back and forth exposing their swollen tip. This skill seemed to milk their cream and get it squirting out very quickly, her mother hardly blinking as she was being bathed in it. The thought crossed her mind just how many times she had used this same technique on her father. She looked closely at her mother, she watched as her mother finished one boy off, she casually took hold of the next and repeated the action. It did seemed to Ann that her mother perhaps did not mind doing this so much, as when the youth grunted she would direct each jet of cum onto alternative breasts for the satisfaction of its owner. With all her mothers actions Ann could now feel wetness running down her inner thighs.

Suddenly 2 braves came in and the younger ones scurried out, one having to get Mrs Dixon to stop her work just as he had reached climax. The men were grinning, looking down on the large bosom of the mother covered in globs of cum and her slim naked daughter clutching on to her. After a brief discussion between them they exposed their genitals and barked orders that they wanted to be sucked.

"Do it Ann, don't think about it, just put it in your mouth and follow what I do. God will forgive you."

Mrs Dixon took the closest penis and placed it deep into her mouth, closing her lips round its thickness and started to blob her head up and down on the shaft. It quickly became much longer. As she worked it in and out Ann could see that her mother had pulled the braves foreskin all the way back and was stimulating his end directly. Ann had a massive desire to put her fingers deep up her own hole as her cousin had done all those years ago. Instead Ann grasped the second braves cock and followed her mothers example. Just as her mother was doing Ann would suck on the bulb before taking it far back into her mouth. She found that as the brave got more excited that a sweet juice would dribble from his penis. If she squeezed his balls slightly more sweetness would ooze out. In time this would become something she savoured, but now she just tried to follow her mothers lead.

After a minute or so sucking the men commanded that they bend over on all fours. With her head down and her ass upwards they then got Mrs Dixon to reach her hands round and pull apart the cheeks of her ass and pussy lips. Ann followed the example of Mrs Dixon. One of the braves laughed out loud and pointed to Ann's open pussy. It was soaking, positively frothing in anticipation. Her cum juices had run out and down her thighs, there was no disguising it. Lucky for Ann her mother couldn't tell what had amused them. They poised their rods at the entrance of each woman's displayed cunt and started fucking them hard. Mrs Dixons brave was a full 8 inches long and thick, Ann's was much smaller.

"Oh mamma, oh its hurting."

Mrs Dixon did not answer, her eyes were closed due to the ecstasy she felt as the brute behind her stretched her pussy like it hadn't been since she was 18. She was close now, the hand work done on the youths had done most of the job, her pussy was already on fire before her brave had even appeared. With this huge cock in her she tipped over the edge, without thinking she took a hand off her ass and started to masturbate her clit. Ann saw this and copied her mother. Mrs Dixon was orgasming. Her cunny muscles went tight and she her pussy spasmed, the brave had a finger in her anus and could feel her pleasure wash through her. He smiled as he thrust even deeper.

"Mamma, he's hurting, he has fingers in my bottom Mamma."

As Ann rubbed her fingers over her wet clit the soreness she had felt eased, it was replaced by a rising tide of pleasure. The more she rubbed the more she relaxed, not resisting now but trying to get more of his stiffness into her. She started to ride back onto his cock, making his pleasure increase too. Ann's brave parted her ass as he fucked her and had started to stretch her anus. He had plans for either her sphincter or that of her mothers. This girls ass had never been used he could tell. Getting even one finger in it had not been easy but now he was finger fucking her ass with 2. He looked over at the mother, his comrade had pulled her ass cheeks wide and her anus was gapping, yes he thought, well used by her white brave.

Both men eventually gave up their seed. Planting it deep in their victims. As they withdrew their weeping cocks Ann continued to masturbate herself until 30 seconds later she squirmed in delight as a massive orgasm over took her. Closing her eyes she squirted juices over the blankets. As it subsided the braves watched as she followed the climax by slipping 3 fingered up into her dark hole and starting to thrust into herself, covering her hand with Indian cum.

The braves were interested in this and indicated to the mother that they wished her to lick out the cum from her daughter.

"Lay back my baby and don't open your eyes till I say." Mrs Dixon coaxed.

Her daughter took her hand away from its tight hole and laid on her back amongst the blankets. Her mother holding her daughters legs apart started to calmly slip her tongue into the wet dripping young pussy. Ann, as requested, closed her eyes and imagined that it was one of the youths tongues arousing the fire between her legs. The braves took a moment to watch the sight, stroking themselves into hardness.

As Mrs Dixons ass was already presenting itself to the braves, the one with the larger cock spat onto her anus rubbed it round with his fingers before forcing his way in with his rock hard member. Mrs Dixon winced but she was used to it. The only way to stop your husband from giving you a dozen children was to let him have his pleasure in your ass. For years now Mrs Dixon had been ass fucked at least twice a week by her husband 6 inches, and once by the slightly larger priest during an extended confessional one Wednesday afternoon. Ann writhed as her mother brought her to yet another orgasm. At the peak she grabbed her mothers head and held her face hard against Ann's spread lips whilst she repeatedly thrust it over her mothers face. Mrs Dixon had never done this to another woman and found it hard to keep up with the flood of juices being created.

The brave had buried his cum deep in her bowel and as he with drew he left her gapping anus twitching and closing slowly. The smaller brave wanted Ann's ass. He pulled her up and showed her the still closing anus of her mother and pointed at her to get her ass in the air too. She resolved to try and relax as her mother had said. On her knees she placed her head to the ground, reached round and pulled her white cheeks apart. The braves had never seen a anus so perfect held in the air by her while skinny legs. Her juices had run down over her puckered hole making it glistened in the dimness.

The brave bent down and tried hard to get his tongue past her sphincter. After a time he got up spat on his own hand and smeared it over his cock. He muttered something to his friend who went outside and returned a minute later with a pot of something like bear grease. The larger Indian took a finger full and plastered it into Ann's asshole. He also took the liberty of doing a little finger fucking as he did so. The smaller Indian was ready. He got her to pull wider and forced his cock head past her barrier.

"Mommy, mommy, ohhhhhh."

"Rub darling rub, imagine nice things!"

Now that his cock was in he started to fuck her, deeper and deeper with each plunge. Soon all his 6 inches was being accepted by the young woman who was frantically rubbing her own clit. After a time the pain eased and his rhythm less angry, the brave was now savouring her virgin ass. As she worked her clit she also began to slow, now the thrill of masturbating in front of 2 wild men started to engage her mind. They were watching her expose herself to them, getting them to the point where their cock would burst with semen which they'd leave in her like her father had done to her mother.

The fucking Indian was grunting above her, to the side she could see the second one beating his erection in preparation for taking a second turn in her ass. His was a huge cock and he was wanking it just inches away from her face. Behind him was her mother, she seemed to be engrossed in watching her daughters ass being fuck. All the time she was being pounded her mother was oblivious, stroking at her own pussy like she was in private with no one able to see. You could tell by her panting that she was keeping herself on the edge of a climax, waiting for the one thing to send her over.

With a louder grunt and a gasp, the fucking Indian tensed and started delivering his cum into her. As each shot was pumped into her his ass clenched. After 5 or 6 deposits their intensity diminished as his balls were then empty. He slid out and the second Indian replaced him. Again he had to make battle with her tightness but once won he too took up a slow steady rhythm deep into her. Now lubricated with cum of the smaller man, whilst having a bigger cock that stretched her more but it hurt her less.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • How You Become An Indian Sex Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds