• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Making of Lady Annabelle

The Making of Lady Annabelle

12

Another for you Loving Wives fans. Enjoy.

GA -- Benidorm, Spain -- 6th January 2014.

THE GOOD-LOOKING man, dark-haired, dark-eyed and wearing an expensive dark suit sipped coffee and eyed Annabelle over the rim of the cup. She noticed his look and shivered, the ripple of sexual arousal flooding her insides. It wasn't so much the man's wolfish glance that excited Annabelle, although he was a sexy bastard in her opinion, and she'd be happy to open her legs for him if he asked, but her shudder of anticipation was more to do with what the man represented rather than his own allure. Annabelle's body thrummed with expectation, the woman eager for his verdict.

Damon Santori nodded and grinned, sweeping a hand through his mass of curly black hair. "Annabelle," he said, his accent churning her insides. "I think," he continued, the weight of his appraisal causing the woman to squirm. "That, with your age and the way you look..." Damon paused, squeezing the moment, knowing the Englishwoman would be anxious to hear what he had to say. He waved a vague hand and tilted his head, lips pursing. "I think," Damon repeated," that you have very much a certain style."

Annabelle swallowed heavily, throwing a quick glance at her husband next to her. "Style?" questioned Annabelle. "What style?"

"What they call a stocking MILF, Annabelle." Damon placed the coffee cup on the low table in front of him. Then he leaned back and stroked his chin with a thoughtful expression on his face. "There is a market for ladies of a certain, how you say ... maturity." Damon leered at Annabelle. "Especially a lady with such a wonderful figure as yours." He glanced at the laptop next to him on the sofa, an indication of the images stored on the machine. "You have a look, Annabelle, a look that, if we have you dresses properly..." He waved his hand again, searching for the English words to express himself clearly. "If we have you dresses with style, with elegance, qualities which you already possesses, Annabelle, if we have you in the shoes and the stockings -- expensive," he added, waving a forefinger. "Not cheap, Annabelle. If we have you with those clothes, and if we have you partnered with young men ... two, three young men ... then I think we can use you."

Annabelle swallowed again, her pussy pulsing at the prospect of Damon's company using her as a model. She looked from Damon to her husband. "What do you think, James?"

"Oh, God, Annabelle," James Carter croaked. "He's so right. You know I think you look incredible in lingerie, and you know it isn't just me who loves to see you dressed up..." James Carter paused and sucked in a deep breath through his nose. "But it isn't up to me, darling. It's entirely up to you, your decision. If it's what you want to do, and as long as I'm there with you," James pulled a face and gestured expansively with both hands, "I don't mind."

"But, James, two or three men? That's a departure for us."

James couldn't keep the treacly lust from his voice as he replied with, "I think I might like to see you take them on. Especially younger men, Annabelle. Just once, perhaps, to see how it goes."

"Oh fuck," breathed Annabelle, her gaze glazing over, expression wistful as she imaged three hot young studs at her. She blinked and shivered and focussed her attention on Damon Santori. "When?" she asked.

And thus, Lady Annabelle, stocking MILF and a rising star in the world of pornography was created.

*

ANNABELLE AND James Carter were veteran swingers, a couple for nearly two decades. James was fifty-one while Annabelle was forty-three, and their diversion from monogamous married life had occurred eleven years earlier when Annabelle, wealthy, pampered and bored, veered towards an extra-marital affair. However, before she took the plunge into the dangerous waters of adultery Annabelle had confessed to her husband, and, as a result of a long night of emotion, discussion and a litre bottle of rum, they dipped their toes into the calmer waters of swinging.

The current had been strong at first, but the love James and Annabelle felt for each other kept them afloat, both of them adapting to the lifestyle, both agreeing to a set of principles by which they swore to uphold.

Their agreement covered the boundaries by which they would conduct their activities: penetrative sex had to be approved by the other partner; they both had to be present, which meant no solo meetings where a third party might assert any influence, thereby reducing the risk of jealousy corroding their relationship. Repeat meetings were to be limited to prevent or reduce the potential for romantic notions to develop, which might otherwise lead to temptation and subsequent clandestine liaisons, although two or three couples had caused that clause to be relaxed over the years.

One such couple, Niki and Mike from Exeter had been an example of where James and Annabelle had relaxed their ruling, and it had been Niki who had jokingly suggested that Annabelle audition as a porn actress.

"You look gorgeous, Bell," Niki had said when the two couples had met following Annabelle's boob job. "Those tits are amazing ... I wouldn't have known you'd had them done if I hadn't seen them before. You should be in those films, girl. I can just see you fucking on film, you'd look fantastic shagging in the cowgirl position. Your boobs would sell a whole load of DVDs if they were on the cover."

Annabelle had laughed and dismissed the comment as playful banter, but Niki's words had come back to her not long afterwards when Mike had also made a comment, his hands mauling her tits as he crouched low over her back, his cock thick and hard with excitement.

"Jesus, Annabelle," the man whispered as he fucked into her from behind. "Niki's right. You should be in films. You're fucking hot, babe. These tits are absolutely the dog's bollocks. If you need a bloke to shag in front of a camera, Annabelle, I'm your man."

Both Mike and James had paid a lot of attention to Annabelle's breasts that night, even to the extent they insisted on covering her big, round tits with jizm, the two of them tugging away, grunting as semen pumped out of them.

Niki had been right there, kissing Annabelle before leaning in to lick spunk from her friend's skin. Then the lovely West Country girl had slid her tongue into Annabelle's mouth, sharing the cum before smearing gloop over Annabelle's breasts.

After that the suggestion had had lingered in Annabelle's mind, distracting her until she voiced her interest to James.

Then, with her husband's agreement-in-principle, Annabelle had trawled the internet, locating and researching and finally sending an email with a candid photo attachment to Damon Santori.

*

JAMES CARTER watched his wife during the preparations. They were at a studio leased by Damon, an innocuous industrial unit in the shadow of Wembley Stadium. Annabelle sat in a hairdresser's chair, her short, chestnut-coloured hair having been styled, her make-up being applied by an attractive twenty-something professional. The woman concentrated on Annabelle's lip-gloss and, after frowning and wiping away a smudge with the tip of a pinkie-finger, stepped back and pronounced her work done. From there, dressed in nothing but a tight fitting canary yellow blouse, garter belt, dark stockings and a pair of shoes with heels as lethal as an assassin's blade, the newly minted Lady Annabelle strutted across a concrete floor towards a plywood enclosure with a parquet floor cleverly rigged out to represent a living room arrangement.

Damon was waiting with two men when Annabelle arrived, her husband close behind her.

"Here she is," Damon said, smiling enthusiastically before kissing the air an inch away from Annabelle's cheeks on both sides. "This is our beautiful new lady," he announced, eyes roving over Annabelle's dishabille. "Annabelle, these boys are Mark and Jonathon. They are actors in my stable. And today you make a nice fuck with them for the audition." The man stepped to one side and gestured towards the two men standing in front of a wide white sofa. "What do you think, Annabelle? You like my boys?"

Annabelle glanced around the set, taking in the unfamiliar details of lighting and camera equipment and cables before she pouted, appraised both men for several seconds and finally nodded.

"Yes," Annabelle replied. "I think they'll do nicely." She turned to her husband. "What do you think, James? Do you mind if I do this?"

James shook his head. "You go for it, Annabelle," he said, voice creaking with supressed yearning. His cock was already hard at the prospect of watching his gorgeous wife with the two studs. James thought Damon had it dead right, Annabelle was perfect for the role of a stocking MILF. "I'm excited to think about seeing you with two of them at the same time, darling. You ... you look absolutely amazing."

Her husband's compliment sent a ripple of delight through Annabelle. Her pussy clenched, tightening with anticipation as it had been all through the preparations. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as love for her husband swelled in her chest, lust for what she was about to do flaring hot between her legs.

"Oh, God, James," Annabelle murmured, her stare locked on her husband's face. "I'm going to get fucked by two strangers." She gulped and regarded Damon and his two grinning models with round eyes. "Okay, boys," she added, posing with a fist on one cocked hip, letting the men see exactly what pleasure lay in store. "Let's get to it."

When Annabelle sat down in the centre of the settee two other men picked up compact cameras and pointed them at her. Then, when one of the actors, the one with short, dark hair and a tribal tattoo on one arm, the one Annabelle remembered as Mark sat next to her, with Jonathon standing close by, the filming commenced.

It was entirely unscripted, an exercise in erotic improvisation. Damon made the occasional suggestion, coaching Annabelle about the positioning of her limbs or the angle of her face, instructing the novice to always consider the cameras' view.

Damon grinned and said, "Enjoy yourself, Lady Annabelle. This audition is just for practice. I think you have the job. We make a little film today for the fun." The man shrugged and added, "You take a copy as a souvenir of your first time. Who knows, maybe I use it in the future when you are a big name. There is a market for such things."

Annabelle nodded but was already distracted by the sight of two large cocks when Mark and Jonathon yanked down their jeans. "I'm going to enjoy this," she murmured, reaching for Jonathon's erection.

"Oh God..." James Carter breathed while he watched his wife cranking at Jonathon's thick penis, Mark leaning in to kiss Annabelle's mouth. "My beautiful wife."

*

MARK KISSED Lady Annabelle for several seconds, the cameras catching swirling tongues, the microphones picking up the woman's moans. Lady Annabelle's legs widened and, as the onlookers and the presence of the cameras faded from her awareness, she rubbed her pussy, fingering the sodden folds as she searched for her clitoris.

At a touch of Jonathon's hand on her shoulder, Lady Annabelle broke away from Mark. "You boys have got such big fucking cocks," she groaned, smiling up into the young man's face, delighted by his prettiness and the girth of him in her fist. "You want me to suck it, darling?" mumbled Lady Annabelle, her expression hot-eyed and sly. "Would you like an older lady to suck you, Jonathon?"

"That's what you're here for," Jonathon growled. He leaned in low, bending at the waist to offer his tongue to Lady Annabelle. Then, after the woman had sucked at the boy's tongue for a few moments, ending with a very hot kiss, Jonathon straightened and thrust his hips forward.

Lady Annabelle, taking the hint, while Mark moved to kneel between those high heeled shoes to lick her pussy, grasped Jonathon's girth and pursed her painted lips around the cock-head.

From several feet away James Carter watched his wife take on the two men. His cock was thick and hard, pre-cum dribbling out of him, cooling on the inside of his boxer shorts. He desperately wanted to yank his erection out and masturbate, the sight of his beautiful Annabelle flaunting herself so lewdly causing the desire to burn inside him.

By then Jonathon had unfastened the buttons on Lady Annabelle's yellow blouse, freeing her heavy, round tits, his fingers tweaking the pebble-sized nipples in the dark coins of their areola.

Lady Annabelle was mumbling and snorting around the man's cock, the length of him probing further into her mouth, his considerable girth stretching her lips.

"Oh, fuck!" Lady Annabelle cried after letting Jonathon's dick plop from her mouth. She glanced down at Mark who was busy between her legs, his hands forcing her thighs wide apart, her shoes lifting off the floor when Mark lifted Lady Annabelle's legs so he could tilt her cunt to his liking. "Keep licking me like that and I'll come," the woman groaned, gasping as she stared down at the man's face smeared with her juice. "James," she yelped, raising her pleasure-contorted face to look at her husband. "This is so fucking hot, James. I love it."

Lady Annabelle grabbed Jonathon's cock and sucked at the domed tip, her eyes locked on her husband's intent stare as she popped the thing out of her mouth with a sound like a champagne cork leaving the bottle.

"Are you watching me, James?" added Lady Annabelle. "Are you watching me suck this lovely boy's cock? Look! Look at Mark down there sucking my pussy. Fuck ... Oh ... James, darling ... I'm going to come on his face."

Damon shuffled towards James Carter. He threw the man a glance and asked, "Are you all right, James? Do you mind seeing your wife like this?"

With his stare still on the scene in front of him, while Lady Annabelle sucked Jonathon's hard-on, her climax rolling towards her, James shook his head. "I don't mind at all, Damon," he mumbled. "Look at her," he added with a sigh. He swivelled his face towards the producer. "She's loving it, Damon. And she looks so lovely." James gulped, somehow resisting the urge to paw at the front of his suit trousers. "I wish I was there with her," he finished.

"Maybe you could come on her face for me?" Damon replied. "Or you could fuck her too, if you are not scared of the cameras." The man shrugged and pulled a face that suggested it was no big deal. "After all, she is your wife. This is only a practice for her. There is nothing to stop you joining her."

While James Carter processed the suggestion, on the sofa, Mark moved up from where he'd been sucking and fingering Lady Annabelle's sex to offer his mouth to her kiss.

"My pussy," Lady Annabelle murmured, gasping and groaning, eyes rolling when she tasted herself on the young man's tongue. "Oh," she added, blinking while Mark arranged her across the settee, Jonathon moving to a point up near the arm of the sofa, kneeling awkwardly so he could present his cock to the woman as his colleague penetrated her pussy. "Oh, fuck," Lady Annabelle gasped, gulping as she stared at the man's cock sliding into her. "Fuck me with that thing. Yes, Mark, fuck my pussy, darling."

Mark went at her hard, his long cock probing deep. He went in as far as he could manage before easing out, Lady Annabelle staring down between their bodies to watch the thing coming out of her.

Then Jonathon grabbed a handful of hair, grasping what he could, Lady Annabelle's short-cropped style causing him to yank at it twice before he got a firm hold. Next, with the woman hissing with surprise at the sudden sting in her scalp, while Mark's cock split her pussy and he filled her with male gristle, Lady Annabelle opened her mouth to take Jonathon's girth between her lips.

That was the scene for several minutes. Mark would fuck into Lady Annabelle, sometimes going deep while at other times giving short, urgent jabs, always altering the speed and angle of his assault on her squelching cunt. Meanwhile as the woman writhed and mumbled and grunted, Jonathon used her mouth, forcing his dick in until Lady Annabelle gagged and coughed and spat thick ropes of drool. Jonathon slapped the keel of his slippery, saliva-smeared erection at Lady Annabelle's cheeks and forehead, urging the woman to suck him again, teasing her so she swiped at his waggling hard-on with her mouth when he dangled it in front of her.

Lady Annabelle came when Mark pulled his cock out of her, the labia clinging to the shaft as it withdrew, the young man kneeling and covering her pussy so he could lap at her clit and coax the orgasm from her.

That was the event that had James Carter yanking at his dick. He stood and cranked at his hard-on while his wife moaned and groaned and writhed in a paroxysm of spitting, glazed-eyed pleasure, the muscles in her thighs juddering in nerveless spasm, those big breasts squashed between her fingers as she pawed at herself.

*

LADY ANNABELLE hovered above Jonathon's upright stalk. She was crouched over him, her legs bent at the knees, bow-legged as she looked down, chin on her chest, fingers splaying her sex. The heels of those sleek shoes click-clacked on the parquet flooring while the woman steadied herself, and then, with a long, low moan, her head lolling back, Lady Annabelle lowered herself onto her lover's towering dick.

"Fuck," Lady Annabelle mumbled, the word coming out as a thick, treacly sob. She stroked the smooth skin of her lower belly, savouring the satin feel under her fingertips before she diddled her clitoris with her middle finger.

"Your wife is very good," Damon Santori said, his eyes catching the glint of Lady Annabelle's rings on her fingers. "She loves to fuck. She likes the cock and it shows on the film." He glanced at James Carter's cock and then looked back to where Lady Annabelle was bouncing up and down, her big tits rolling and swinging. "I think we both make the scene with your wife, James," Damon added. "You and I, with her. Maybe I come to your house and we have a nice threesome, yes?"

"This weekend," James muttered. "Niki and James are coming to visit. I'll ask if they mind."

"An orgy!" Damon responded, grinning. "Please, James, you enquire. Make it possible for me to visit you and your wife and your friends."

James Carter nodded vaguely, his attention taken by his wife's tortured expression as she fucked up and down on Jonathon's cock. He moved closer to the action, his fist working at his erection. James stopped and was immediately focussed upon by one of the roving cameramen, the lens of the instrument capturing his look of intense desire and his fist tugging away at himself.

Meanwhile Lady Annabelle was fisting Mark's cock as the man stood on the sofa, his appendage almost level with her mouth. She tugged at the thick lump of Mark's erection for several strokes before she opened her mouth in invitation.

The man was there in an instant, Lady Annabelle's lips tight around him while one of her hands gripped his cock close to the root.

Then Lady Annabelle noticed her husband's proximity, spotting him from the corner of an eye. "James," she croaked, her chin slick with Mark's pre-cum. "Look at you, darling," she added, gasping, her mouth falling open with surprise. "Yes, baby," she continued, a hand working at Mark, her pussy squelching around Jonathon's cock as she moved up and down, slowly, languidly working her magic on the young man beneath her. "Wank that thing and watch me fuck these boys." Lady Annabelle did the champagne cork trick with her lips again, her cheeks concave as she sucked at the big, purple dome of Mark's cock-head, the thing popping from between her pursed lips. "Is it good, James? Does it get you hot to see me with them?"

"Annabelle," grunted James, his head lolling as he gasped and moaned, fist jacking away. "You're perfect as a stocking MILF. Jesus, baby, you look so bloody sexy dressed like that."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Making of Lady Annabelle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds