• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Time Slave Eager to Please

First Time Slave Eager to Please

My name is Clare. I'm a pretty average person- average looks, average job, and average life. It took me about 15 blind dates and the unexciting passage of my 25th birthday to decide that average wasn't good enough for me anymore. I wanted and deserved something more. I decided to begin with my sex life.

My sex life is pretty (you guessed it) average. I had this secret yearning to be dominated by a powerful man, and to become his sex slave, yet none of the guys I dated seem to fit into that role. There was one guy that I attempted to start this with, but after he looked at me in disgust after I suggested bondage, I gave up my search. I had now decided to go back to that search, but instead of looking for a relationship first and a Dom second, I would go straight to looking for a Master.

So after some online searches and joining online communities and chat rooms, here I am, waiting on my front porch to meet my new Master. William and I had had some email correspondence, and I quickly decided that I was very interested in this man. Last week we spoke on the phone for the first time, and just the sound of his voice was enough to provide me with the best orgasm I have ever given myself. Our correspondence thus far had been pretty cordial, and included us going over some basic questions (like "How would you rate your experience of anal sex in comparison to vaginal sex?", in which case I responded that I had never had anal sex, and his response was "Hmm, how I love a virgin... we will change that," which was enough to give me a second orgasm that night).

We had exchanged pictures and I was in awe of how attractive and powerful he was. He seemed to be pleased with me as well because he asked me if I would be interested in trying out a trial night, and see how we worked out together. I quickly replied yes, and have been waiting excitedly and very hornily ever since.

So here I am, waiting on my front porch for him to pick me up and take me to his place, where we will spend the night together. Oddly enough, I trust William so much more than I have ever trusted another man I have been with, and I could not wait to get started.

His instructions to me had been very clear. I was to rid myself of all my body hair, put minimal make up on, and wear a tight black dress with red heels, and no undergarments. So as I stood outside waiting, I could feel a slight breeze in my already wet vagina.

When I saw his car pull up on the driveway, a slight tremor went through my body. The car stopped and the driver door opened. A man whose face I had memorized from the pictures he sent me got out of the car. His pictures had not done him justice. He was tall and built, and ruggedly handsome. He walked up to me and I could feel his masculinity and power oozing from him. I instantly felt insecure. There was no way I, average Clare, could ever match up to him.

He smiled as he reached the porch and said in that voice I already loved, "My beautiful Clare. You look stunning darling. I can't wait to make you mine." He then kissed me quite chastely on my mouth. I felt an even more powerful tremor go through me. He pulled away and gave me a hard look. "Clare, before we go any further, know that you can stop at any time. Our safe word will be "blue". Get that? You can use it anytime you need. But remember, as soon as you say it, this will be over."

"Yes," I replied.

He tsked and said, "You must now refer to me as Master. And I may call you, or do with you, whatever I please throughout the night. Got that?"

Without hesitation, I replied, "Yes, Master."

He smiled again. "Good girl. Now get into the car." I did as he commanded and waited anxiously for him to get into the driver seat. We drove in silence for a few moments when he said, "Clare, I know this is the first time you have done this. Some things will scare you, but I mean no harm. Remember you can always safe word, but you shouldn't have to. You can trust me Clare."

"Yes, Master," I whispered.

"Speak louder, slave," he commanded.

"Yes, Master," I repeated, only much louder.

"Good," he smiled, "Now unbuckle yourself, unzip my pants and welcome my cock with your mouth."

I was shocked. "What?" I sputtered.

"Slave, do not make me punish you. Do as I command, and call me Master."

My heart sped up as I decided right then and there that I wanted to do this. I did not even think of us being in public, or someone seeing me, as I unbuckled my seat belt, and bent over his pants where I could see a throbbing erection. A surge of desire went through me as I unzipped his pants, and saw a huge, long, thick and hard cock waiting at attention. "Now," he commanded and I quickly put it all into my mouth. I began licking and sucking and I could feel him squirm underneath me. I pleasured in the feeling of his large dick in my mouth. I continued my attack with my tongue and was about to move my hands to help when he said, "Enough, slave, we are here. I am satisfied with your first service."

"Thank you, Master," I replied, pride and desire cursing through me. I took a look around and saw a big and beautiful house, very fitting for my Master.

"Now, slave, I have very specific instructions for you so listen carefully. I left my front door unlocked. You are to go inside, remove all your clothing except your heels, and bend over the table I have set up in my first room. I will come to examine you, and see if your body is to my liking, and then we may commence."

"Yes, Master," I replied, excitedly. I wanted his cock again, like I have never wanted anything before and so I was eager to please him and follow his instructions. I left the car and entered through the front door. Once inside, I quickly disposed myself of my clothing. Naked, I took a look at my surroundings. I saw the metal table he had described, beside another table with various objects all made of metal and leather. I bent over the metal table as he had told me to and waited for him to come inside.

I heard the door open and my heart thudded in anticipation. I felt a tinge of insecurity like before, but he was the type of man to not let me get this far if he didn't like what he saw. I heard him walk behind me and circle my body. He ran a hand along my back and ass and I felt my skin tingle at his touch. I was soaking wet in anticipation. After a couple minutes I heard to tsk of disapproval and my heart sunk, thinking the worse.

I suddenly felt a swoop on my ass cheek and yelped out in pain and surprise. "Slave, you did not follow my orders," he said in a disapproving voice.

My heart sunk and I began to search my head for what I forgot. It came to me just then "Remove all your clothing except your heels...", but I was barefoot. I started to fear him calling it off and realized that I had never wanted anything more in my life.

In an instant, he was right behind me gripping my neck and speaking in my ear, "You are lucky you are so fucking sexy or else I would have let you go right now. I will just have to punish you instead. Arms out in front of you."

I obeyed and felt my heart speed up again. He grabbed chains from underneath the table and fastened my hands. He did the same for my feet. I was bound and I loved it.

I heard him move beside me and wondered what magical item he was picking up from the table. The metal of the table was cold against my bare body, but I was flushed all over so it was a welcomed chill.

Suddenly I felt a sharp sting on my ass and I yelled out in pain. It was much harder than the slap and I tried to turn my head so see what it was, but I felt it again. "This is what happens to slaves who do not do as they're told," I heard him say behind me and I felt the sting again. My ass was on fire but I could feel liquid fall from my pussy.

I felt the stings ten more times and felt tears pool in eyes when suddenly it stopped and he was rubbing my stinging ass saying "That's enough for now." I was in pain but I was also more turned on than I ever thought I could be.

He walked towards my head which was pressed face first into the table and murmured "Now I want to see you cum my beautiful slave."

He unfastened my hands and feet and picked me up effortlessly and placed me sitting down on the table. The cold metal was a welcome relief to my stinging ass.

"Lie down on your back," he commanded and I swiftly obeyed, excited at what he had planned. He tied my arms above my head again and my feet at the edge of the table so that I was spread eagle in front of him. "Such a beautiful woman.... such a beautiful pussy..." he said, and knelt down in front of me. He began caressing my thighs that I knew were already wet with my own juices. "You're so wet already baby, but I want to see even more. One more rule: you must ask permission to cum" he said.

He then stuck his tongue out and licked my clit. I almost orgasmed right then. He repeated this motion over and over until I was almost at my peak. I didn't even realize I was making noise until he stopped and said "Slave, quiet or I will have to gag you."

I tried to control my moaning and he continued to assault my pussy with his tongue. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before and my entire body was shaking but I tied down so I could not move and he continued more forcefully until I managed to say "Master please, can I cum for you?"

He said "Yes" into my pussy and I felt oblivion explode from me, and a million shards of pleasure break apart as I experienced the most intense and pleasurable orgasm I had ever had. He continued licking and sucking until I nearly blacked out.

After a few moments I heard him say "You are delicious. And now you are wet enough for my liking. Now let me see how that deliciously soaking pussy feels wrapped around my cock. But first, since you could not stay quiet like I told you to, you must gag on my cock."

I was still in the aftershock of my orgasm so I barely felt his untying me, and putting me on my feet. My legs wobbled and I saw him smirk. He began tying my hands behind my back with what looked like a tie, and he said "On your knees, slave." It took me a bit longer than usual to understand so he forced me down with his hands, and I was kneeling in front of his crotch. I watched as he unzipped his pants and pulled them down. His excitement was evident from the way his dick bulged out of his briefs. He pulled those down too, and I was finally able to see his naked dick for the first time. What I had seen in the car did not do it justice. It was the perfect length and thickness, and I felt my mouth water and body become instantly alert again. "Open your mouth," he said in that voice that sent shivers down my spine. I did so gladly, and he grabbed the back of my head and gently brought his dick into my mouth. He started slow as first but soon he sped up and went deeper and faster until I felt like it was hitting the back of my throat. I heard him say in a throaty voice, "There is nothing like watching a beautiful woman choke on your cock. Look up at me, slave." I looked up at him and saw fire and desire burning in his eyes. "Fuck you're going to make me cum," he said and instantly pulled his cock out of my mouth.

He lifted me up and put me sitting on the edge of the table. He positioned his cock right in front of my pussy and gave me a hard look. I waited in anticipation as I felt his entire cock thrust into my pussy. I groaned out loud at the fullness and he continued to thrust. I couldn't help the sounds coming from my mouth so he grabbed my face and said, "Next time, I will have to gag you. But for now," and put the side of his mouth in my hand to stop the sounds.

It was unlike any sex I have ever had and we were both thrusting and I longed to put my hands in his hair but my hands were secure behind my back. As he continued fucking me, he began to lick and nibble my nipples and I wanted to scream in pleasure but I couldn't with his hand in my mouth. I could feel my orgasm building up and I heard him say, "Slave, you may cum because I am almost there too."

He moved his hand from my tits to my clit and started rubbing it at a perfect speed. I felt myself reach my peak, and came hard on his dick. He thrust a few more times and pulled out and let his load on to my stomach.

I was in that black out stage again, and I heard him breathing heavily in front of me. It was a few moments before he spoke, "Well Clare, I think that went very well. Now would you like to spend the night, and continue our relationship?"

With his cum still on my stomach, I looked into his eyes and feeling more sure than I've ever felt about anything, I said, "Yes, Master." I could not wait to see what he had in store for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Time Slave Eager to Please

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds