• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • After Eight

After Eight

Sarah had been reluctant to come to this party. She was good friends with her colleague. Even though she knew he had a bit of a crush on her she had wanted to celebrate his birthday. But she now found herself in a room full of strangers.

Her thoughts had already turned to Dan. She should have been at home with him, patching their relationship together. It had been his fault, though, springing such a thing on her. She finished her third glass of wine.

From across the room came a lady in her late thirties. Sarah assessed her as she approached. She wouldn't have guessed her age, in fact she estimated her to be maybe in her late twenties. Her skin was pale and unblemished, her green eyes sparkly and her brown hair perfect without a trace of grey.

Sarah was glad that this woman was dressed in clothes as revealing as the ones she was wearing. Clothes she had chosen to spite Dan by catching the attention of any man that may be there tonight. Sarah herself enjoyed a simple beauty and her blue eyes and blonde hair never failed to turn heads, especially coupled with the mini skirt and low cut top she had on tonight.

"Hi, I'm Cara."

"Sarah."

They shook hands and Cara took a seat beside Sarah. Immediately the conversation ran through the various topics of small talk. Despite the banal chatter Sarah found herself liking Cara.

"I noticed you looking a bit distracted when I came over." Said Cara.

"Hmmm, yes. Man problems."

"Oh? I've had my fair share of those."

"Hopefully not like this one."

Sarah was by now quite tipsy and found herself laying out the personal nature of her problem.

"I've been with my boyfriend for years and we now live together. Suddenly the other day he tells me he wants to try a threesome or maybe group sex. The cheeky bastard even says he'd be happy to share me."

"And you're obviously not keen?"

"I don't know, but I don't like how he thinks of me like that."

Cara took Sarah's hand and led her to a room in which they were alone. They both sat. Cara then proceeded to lay out a story that captivated her new friend.

Cara had been married at 21. Her husband, Greg, was several years older and already a successful businessman. In his spare time he ran an elite club whose members shared a common interest in erotic art. They were none of them artists, but all were collectors of either photos or paintings of men and women in various states of undress and ecstasy.

Greg had started this club with two of his friends. Cara liked these two other men and enjoyed wearing revealing outfits whenever they came around. Her husband had noted this. One day, when the three friends were drawing a club meeting to a close, Greg went and gave his wife some instructions.

As the men were saying their farewells Cara came into the room carrying the two friends' coats. She was completely naked. The men drank in her sublime body, from her long legs, up to her firm thighs, the soft pink curtains of her pussy and the light brown trimmed hair above. Their gaze ended on her full breasts and nipples which stood bullet erect.

Cara maintained a blank expression as she handed them their coats. Greg ushered his friends out of the room. She didn't ever find out what happened in the following weeks but before the month was over she noticed that her husband's club had grown to over a dozen members.

"Must have been crowded." Commented Sarah.

"Not really. We lived in a huge house, kind of a mansion really. The guys all got together in the library and there was plenty of space. Greg had bought some posh leather sofas. He didn't tell me why we needed them, but I soon found out."

Members were now being charged to be part of the erotic art club. In return they had use of Greg and Cara's library and the occasional artist or photographer came in to give talks. Certain members were paying much more than others. In return they received a unique benefit. Cara.

At seven thirty on club evenings the regular members were shown the door. Those that had paid extra remained on the sofas. A small table set in the middle of the room was cleared of drinks.

Wearing nothing but black strappy heals Cara was led into the room by her husband. She paraded naked in front of the members then went to the table. She kneeled on top and pressed her breasts to the surface, exposing her pussy and anus to the men. Around the room erections grew and bulged in trousers.

Cara stayed in this position for five minutes whilst the men drank in the view. Greg then went to her, placed a hand on her ass and she stood and walked out of the room. In the following weeks membership grew to over thirty. Every week those who paid a premium had their fill of this beautiful woman.

Cara loved the attention. She had never felt so beautiful, so enpowered and so incredibly turned on. And so, when Greg suggested other tiers of membership she readily agreed.

Tier one members left at seven thirty, tier two after Cara's naked appearance shortly after. But now there were usually six or seven members who were paying even more. The club wasn't about erotic art any more. It was about Cara.

After eight the men on the sofas went quiet. Greg came into the room, followed by Cara who was still naked except for those high heals. She now carried a silver tray on which rested a tube of lubricant, three condoms, a glass dildo and a thick black butt plug.

She placed the tray on the small table and resumed her kneeling position. Now the members stood amd approached the real life work of art. They took it in turns to squeeze lubricant on their fingers and gently applied it in and around her orifices. Next they slicked the toys with the slime and penetrated her glistening pussy and tight ass.

At any one time there were hands cupping her breasts, tweaking her nipples. There were hands sliding the glass dildo in and out of her juicy hole, sometimes replaced by probing fingers. There were also fingers in her ass or the butt plug filling her completely.

Eight thirty came around and Greg would ring a small bell. All but three of the most elite members vacated the house. Whenever a member attained the elite they were handed a scalpel. They were then invited to make a small nick in Cara's skin, just above the buttock.

This left a tiny raised scar and marked the number of men to whom Cara belonged. The knife was so sharp that Cara felt no pain, something Greg was very careful to ensure.

The elite who remained at the end of the evening were allowed to unzip their trousers and release their bulging erections, which by now were oozing pre cum. They had each taken a condom from the tray and now unrolled it over their hard members.

Each week the three, and there could only ever be three, changed positions. One lay on the table, his cock secreted hard in Cara's pussy. Another stood at her head so that she could suckle him. The third stood behind and stuffed his throbbing erection into her ass. Each week Cara pleasured these members who paid handsomely for her body, and gleefully sought out their particular small scar on her body that indicated their ownership.

"Oh, wow. I'm breathless." Said Sarah once Cara had finished her story. "I'm also a little bit turned on." She giggled.

"It was an amazing experience. I've never had such powerful orgasms. Greg still runs the club but I'm no longer the main attraction. In fact we've been struggling to find my replacement."

When the two women parted they hugged. Beneath Cara's thin top Sarah felt about twenty small bumps along her lower back and gasped.

"What? You didn't believe me?" Asked Cara.

"Well...."

"There are 20 marks on me. The club won't let any more men own me."

"You're still, er, owned?"

"Yes. I service the guys' needs every now and then, but Greg is my ultimate master."

Sarah left the party with Cara's number stored on her phone. She talked it over with Dan who thought it a fantastic idea. It took a couple more weeks for Sarah to gain the courage needed to go to the club. One thing she couldn't agree to, yet, was the marking.

She was trembling with nerves as she stood outside Greg and Cara's library, fully unclothed and carrying the silver tray. But she also felt comforted in the knowledge that Dan was just behind the door. She was also getting a bit excited.

At the sound of the bell the door opened and the feel of eight pairs of eyes taking her in was almost physical. She tried to keep her face neutral when she spotted Dan. Some of the men were in shadows. She took her position on the table. She watched as the men stood and came to her.

Up until that moment she hadn't felt conscious about her nudity. But then she gasped as she recognised one of the men. Her colleague, the one she knew had a thing for her.

She suddenly felt very naked, surrounded by clothed men who were ogling her tits, her pussy and her wide open ass. As the other men began busying themselves with her orifices her colleague went to the tray and smiled at her. He picked up a condom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • After Eight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds