• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carpe Diem

Carpe Diem

I could tell he had a Dom side. I could feel it teasing me, hiding under the surface of his recently reddened ass. I've asked him to take charge before, but he hasn't really felt comfortable assuming that role. I've told him what I like as well as what I want, hoping it would ease his thinking. I've given him an open invitation to play with me if he ever feels comfortable with it.

Having never experienced his more domineering side, I was frightened when I woke up to my wrists being bound above my head. I had started to struggle and realized my legs were spread eagle, each ankle bound to the respective leg of my bed.

I remember being able to say, "Get off of me!" before a hand came down over my mouth.

My ears struggled for any sound that would identify this man. It was pitch black in my room, no nearby streetlights to offer any ray of light. I could only make out the outline of him hovering over my bound body. He didn't seem to be a huge man and appeared quite slender. However, I learned that his appearance was deceiving when I struggled against him, only to be held firmly in place.

His hand lifted off of my mouth long enough for me to partially scream out, "Heldmmm!" My plea was cut off by something shoved into my mouth, effectively silencing me. The most I could manage now were grunts and animal-like moans. With my voice taken from me, I could feel my eyes starting to water up, fear threatening to overcome my body. Anger coursed through me, fueled by adrenaline. I shook my body this way and that, hoping to loosen the rope that was making me a prisoner in my own bed.

I could hear him laughing, almost in disbelief. I knew it was useless, but I still tried to curse him, telling him to fuck off, running through my entire dictionary of insulting curse words before I fell silent. My chest was heaving from straining against the bounds, my body my own personal enemy at the moment. When he reached down to slip something over my eyes, I was again betrayed by my body, unable to move or escape the definitive blackness behind the blindfold.

I was startled when I felt him sweeping my hair away from the knot. He was being careful to avoid catching any loose strands. The knot tightened slowly but steadily. At long last, the blindfold seemed to meet his standards and his hands released my head. The bed dipped from his weight as he laid next to me. A finger traced along my jawline, pausing in the middle of my chin. Despite the fear, shudders ran down to the tips of my toes. This gentle touch seemed almost familiar.

I could feel his reaction to me, rubbing softly against my thigh. He moaned when I shifted my body away from him, stressing the limits of the restraints around my ankles and wrists. He slid closer and his lips grazed my earlobe. I heard him whisper my name.

"Dusty, it's me."

My gasp of surprise was muted by the gag, but my body quickly lost all tension when I heard my boyfriend's voice. I was able to grunt out something along the lines of

you asshole! before he slid off the bed. I was cut off when he reached into my pant's pocket. Work had been so hectic lately that I was exhausted and fell into bed earlier that evening without changing into my sleeping clothes.

I felt him grab my small pocket knife and pull it out. It wasn't until I felt the cold blade on my shoulder blade that I realized he was using my own knife to cut through the top hem of my blouse. The knife rested on my stomach, and I was unsure of what he was doing until I heard the ripping of fabric. He ripped it to just beneath my breasts. Then, once again, he took the knife and cut through my sleeves. I laid there, with my bra exposed and my shirt in shreds. I knew what was coming this time when I felt him move down towards my feet. I could only groan as he sliced open a pair of designer work slacks and left only a strap of fabric around my waist. My pockets were also intact, I discovered, when he slid the knife back into the left one.

I tried pulling my hips away from his touch, he had frightened me and ruined the most comfortable pair of work slacks I had for no reason. Yet he grabbed hold of my hips and thrust them back to where I had been. I heard rustling under my bed and felt a strap suddenly run across my hips. When I heard the clicking, I realized he had ran ratchet straps, which we had once discussed me using them on him, under the bed, and now over me.

My chin in hand, my head turned to the side, he whispered into my ear, "This is what you want, isn't it? You want me to dominate you? Use you for my own pleasure?"

He released me and I heard his clothing fall to the floor, one piece following the first until, presumably, he was naked. He straddled my chest, I felt the evidence of his nudity resting on my ribs. Taking my breasts and shoving them together, I feel the tip of his dick pressing on them, trying to slip between.

A moan escapes my throat as his rough, calloused hands rub my nipples. He hears me and at once stops playing with them. I feel him lean down again and this time a soft kiss lands on my cheek.

"I'm going to fuck your tits, Dusty. Be a good girl and lay still."

With that, I feel him grab my breasts again and push them together, encasing his now hardened dick. He thrusts, again and again, the tip almost hitting my chin. My breasts please his dick for a few minutes, with him taking advantage of my bounds to slow down, and teasingly slip his dick through, inch by inch, just to speed back up. I try to move, wanting to touch him, only to feel him stop moving completely. He lets go of my breasts and reaches into my pocket again. My bra had been, at that point, still intact. I feel the blade slicing through the front clasp of the bra. My breasts bounce free and my bra falls to my sides uselessly. The knife slides off of the bedside table and clutters to the flloor.

Out of no where, I feel him slap my breast. A sharp pain, mixed with pleasure, runs through me and I take a deep breath.

"Do." Slap! "Not." Slap. "Move!"

I whimper in acknowledgement, but he continues slapping my breasts, more of the strikes targeting the now sensitive nipples. With each blow, I feel my panties getting damp. Thinking back to this morning, I remembered my only clean pair left had been the no-nonsense white briefs. Neil realized that he didn't have my full attention and was quick to remedy that with a sharp pinch to each of my nipples.

My yelp made him chuckle and I could almost see the smile on his face when he asked, "My dear, are my ministrations really not that intriguing?"

I thrashed my head back and forth, but I knew at that point it was too late. I could feel him reaching for something and tried to draw in on myself. But, alas, I could not hide my breasts from him.

"Let's see if this will keep your attention better," he muttered.

He flicked his tongue over my now throbbing nipple. I felt his tongue ring catch and he slowly dragged it across my nipple. His hand crept up the side of my other breast and caught my other nipple between his fingers. My hips raised up as I tried to ride his thigh, and I heard him tsking.

"Ah Dusty, you shouldn't have done that. I told you to lay still earlier. You're not being a very good girl tonight. I'll have to punish you now. And I believe I know exactly what I'll use."

With a flick of his wrist, I knew exactly what he used as well. The 2 inch wide leather whip landed on my breast, my poor nipple the obvious target. He alternated between each breast, taking the sound of my protests in stride.

"Dusty, Dusty, Dusty...you were a naughty girl. Surely you know you deserve this, don't you?"

I tried voicing my agreement, but all that came out was a quiet, "Mmhphmm."

After I don't know how many strokes, he stopped and my breasts took the temporary relief offered. A few seconds passed; he seemed to be thinking about something. Then I felt him undoing the gag.

Before he let my mouth free, he asked, "If I take this off, will you be quiet?"

My mouth was starting to ache from being kept open, and I trusted this man. Nodding my head in agreement came without thought. He tossed the gag onto the bedside table and I flexed my jaw a few times, trying to loosen the stiffness that had formed. I felt his knees inching up the side of my body, coming to rest by my shoulders. He took his dick and slapped it lightly across my cheeks. I could feel how aroused he was, his dick had never felt so stiff before. The tip came to rest on my lips. I couldn't stop myself, my tongue slipped out and I tasted him. He was covered in pre-cum. It tasted so sweet; I could feel my panties clinging to my wetness.

This time his cock slapped me a bit harder. "Dusty...why can you not be a good girl tonight? Open your mouth. If you want it so bad, I'll give it to you."

With that, my jaw dropped open; I hadn't expected him to let me suck his cock. He knows how aroused I become when I feel the silky hardness sliding across my tongue, sliding down into my throat.

I open my lips and waited for his cock. I could feel my nipples getting tighter and harder with every passing second. When he finally moved close enough that I could flick the tip with my own pierced tongue, he paused.

With his throbbing dick mere millimeters from my waiting mouth, he said, "Oh Dusty, I knew I was forgetting something."

The coldness that rushed in to fill the vacant space left by my lover shocked my chest, which, seconds previously, had been warmed by his muscular legs and ass. I heard him fumbling around with the bed above my head and then a cold chain was wrapped around my neck. When he claimed his position on my chest again, the chain was snug, tight enough that I could feel it there, but I was in no danger of being suffocated. All thoughts of the chain dissolved when his dick pressed to my lips. Greedily I opened them, waiting for my punishment. He let the slippery tip slide in, but then stopped, confusing me. I was more than able to take all of him, my throat rarely put up a fight. I knew he loved the way my throat tightened around him, how the cool metal of the ring felt running across his tight, sensitive skin.

"Take it Dusty. If you want more of me, take me."

Freedom granted by his words, my head tried to bob up to take as much as he would give me, but at that point, I discovered his game. The chain wrapped around my neck tightened whenever my head would move. I let my head fall back and pouted, breath rushing out of my nose to let him hear I was upset.

"Be a good girl now. Suck my dick Dusty. Suck it!"

I was being selfish, but I wanted his dick with no restraints. My head went side to side and my lips were firmly together. He tried convincing my lips to spread, teasing them with his dick. I almost caved and took him. I wanted to taste him. But I held out, not giving either of us what we wanted, and that was my mistake. He took my chin in his hand and forced my lips open. The gag was put into place again and tightened with no regard to my hair now.

Before I knew it, he was off me again. I felt him readjusting the strap on the right ankle. Curiosity and fear raced through me, each determined to be the victor. When my leg was suddenly lifted straight up and held there by the strap, all I could think was, "shit, I've fucked up." Both of my legs were raised, forming a V, my ass was slightly raised. I knew what was coming and was reminded of the whip that he had earlier used on my nipples, lying next to me. I tried lifting and wiggling my body so as to hide it from his view. It didn't matter though I found, when I felt his hand slap across each cheek.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

There was no gentle warming up, my panties had become soaked from his previous playing. The wet fabric clung to my ass cheeks and I felt each blow all the more. My cries were muffled by the gag.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

There was no rhythm or pattern to the blows. I couldn't prepare myself for any of them. He continued on for I don't know how long until he finally stopped and my ass was burning.

He undid the gag and said, Now I want to hear you thank me for each of these you'll receive. I think we both know what will happen if you mess up. Now I honestly don't mind if I have to continue to spank you Dusty, but would you?"

I'm quick to say, "Yes!"

The whip that I had tried so inefficiently to hide landed across my ass.

"What did you say Dusty?"

I was confused. I had answered him honestly, like I know he wanted.

"I said yes."

Slap! "You will address me as Sir!" Slap!

"Yes Sir! I'm sorry Sir!.

He seemed to accept my apology and rubbed my sore ass. "That's better. Now, I am going to spank you with this whip, five times on each cheek. I want to hear you thanking me after each time. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. I understand."

Thwack! Thank you Sir!

Thwack! Thaaank you Sir!

Thwack! Thank, sniff, you Sir!

Thwack! Thank you Sir!

Thwack! Thank you Sir!

At this point, my ass was on fire, and my pussy was soaked. Each blow reverberating, tingling my clit.

Thwack! Thank you Sir!

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Ahhhh! Thank you Sir!

The blows stopped and I relaxed, thinking it was over. I was wrong.

"Dusty, I whipped you three times. You thanked me for one. Now we must start over. But now I will take you over my knee."

After much repositioning, I found myself still bound by my neck, my wrists tied behind my back, and my hips over his lap. The blindfold was still wrapped around my head, because of which I couldn't see when the blows would fall. When he was finally comfortable and pleased with both of our positions, his hand began caressing my ass. The rough calluses scraped at my sensitive skin, but it made my pussy tingle in a way unlike any other.

"Now Dusty, I want you to count each one for me so as I don't lose count. Can you do that?"

"Yes Sir."

Slap! "One Sir."

Slap! "Two Sir."

Slap! "Three Sir."

I could feel his hardness pressing against my sides. The site of me draped across his lap, my legs spread and open to intrusion aroused him. With every blow, I felt my breasts bouncing and coming back to rest against his legs. After ten blows, he paused, hand on my left cheek. His fingers slid down along the curve of my ass, finally coming to rest above my throbbing clit. I strained against his leg, trying to get some relief. He chuckled and drew his fingers away when he felt me moving.

Suddenly, a tiny vibrator was pressed against my clit. I almost came from that alone. Then I felt him pushing against the now soaked fabric of my panties into my pussy. He teased me for a few minutes, somehow always knowing when I was about to peak. Then he took the pocket knife, seemingly always within reach, and cut my panties off. I now lay over his lap with only the remnants of my pants and work blouse draped around my waist. His hand slid between my thighs again, he started to slowly fuck me with his thumb, the vibrator still teasing my clit.

I was feeling it building, each thrust of his thumb bringing me one wave closer, when he stopped completely. He set me down on the floor and spread my knees wider than my shoulders. He released my wrists and ordered me to put them behind my head. The chain seemed to be his leash for me. He grabbed my crossed wrists with one hand and the other wrapped around his cock. He rubbed his stiffness against my cheek once before slapping it sharply against my face.

"Now suck my dick. And suck it good. I don't want to have to spank you again, as much as I love it, I want nothing more than to bury my dick in you right now."

My lips eagerly opened, seeking his dick. He thrust it deep into my mouth and deep into my throat. With his one hand free now, he took my leash and I felt that tighten down on my throat as well. If I were another woman, I would have gagged but as I'm me, my pussy just got wetter. With one hand behind my head, he fucked my face for a good five minutes. Each time that I needed air, I could feel his dick jump a bit against my tongue. His thrusts slowed to a stop and I could feel how close he was to cumming in my throat.

I pulled my head back and asked, "Please Sir, let me taste you."

"Not tonight. Naughty girls don't get what they want. Now stand up." He emphasized these words with a flick of the leash, the chain tightening around my neck until I stood. "Get on your hands and knees on the bed. Put your head on the bed. Good girl. Now, don't move."

I stayed there, my ass in the air, my lips spread open and dripping with my wetness. It wasn't long before I felt his tongue run across my clit and dip into my pussy. He nibbled on my lips and his tongue ring sent shivers up my spine. I couldn't help myself, his tongue knew every way there was to make me squirm, and before I knew it, I felt myself cumming on his expert tongue. My hips dropped and my body collapsed onto the bed. I didn't have long to relax though. He pulled my hips up using my wrecked pants and thrust himself deep into my still throbbing pussy. He pounded against me and I could feel him getting thicker. But once again, he stopped before coming.

His wrists wrapped around mine and he whispered in my ear, ""Did I give you permission to cum?!"

"No Sir. I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. It just felt too good."

He pulled out, leaving me gasping. He flipped me over and grabbed my wrists again, holding them above my head. I wrapped my legs around his waist and welcomed his throbbing dick. He pinched one of my nipples and leaned down to kiss me. With every thrust of his tongue, his dick imitated his movement. I tightened my muscles each time he slid in deep and rubbed against him the best I could.

I could feel myself climbing that peak again and begged him not to stop, "Please Sir, please don't stop. give me all of your cock please. Fuck me harder. Please let me cum again."

This time he took mercy on me and kept pounding my pussy, almost to the point of pain, but the best sort of pain. With his tongue teasing mine, my nipple aching between his fingers, I came again with him deep inside. When I cried out, I felt him filling my pussy with his cum. He collapsed on me, released my wrists, and stroked my face.

"Now I know why you like domming me so much. I love you."

I nodded my head against his, "I love you too Derek."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Carpe Diem

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds