• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Daughter of the Pastor: Pastor

Daughter of the Pastor: Pastor

12

READER ALERTS... without giving the whole story up let me just explain that this story could go into at least 7 categories; Interracial, Fetish, Loving Wives, Mature, Exhibitionist, Anal, Erotic Couplings.

It's a sequel to "Daughter of the Pastor" and the sequel to that one with the tag "Mother" added to that one. Please look at the story tags attached to this and decide whether this is a tale you wish to read. There is probably something to offend and excite everybody.

***

Sam Royal watched the ceiling fan spin from his prime position beneath it as he reclined on his back, hands linked behind his head while the woman whose house it was cuddled up next to him.

Lily Burns had snuggled up next to him just as she often did after they had made love, although to Sam the acts hardly qualified as lovemaking in the manner he knew it. The preacher's wife made love almost a sadistic ritual and their physical couplings were unlike anything the gardener had ever experienced in his 51 years, and considering the woman involved was only a year younger than him made it all the more remarkable.

This had been going on for over three months, ever since the wife of Pastor Robert Burns had burst into her daughter's bedroom just in time to see him naked right after he climbed off her diminutive daughter. Mrs. Burns had been furious at the sight of their gardener's semen oozing like lava out of the very hairy pussy of the 18 year old, but Sam soon learned that the anger had been an act for daughter Melody's benefit.

Now Sam was spending a couple of afternoons each week in the bed of Robert and Lily Burns, where the gardener and the preacher's wife would maul each other while Lily would take filthy talk to levels that even made Sam blink at times.

Melody was now off to college, but for the last few weeks of summer he had been servicing both of the Burns' women since after breaking her cherry Melody had become just as interested in sex as her Mom. The two redheads, as different physically as could be besides the freckles and the red hair, had provided Sam with a great variety but he was just as happy when Melody went off to college because her mother was enough to keep him exhausted.

"When I get back in here I want it up the ass," Lily Burns announced as she rolled off of the mattress and stretched, her long and lanky body all arms and legs except for the ludicrously over-sized breasts which dominated her otherwise willowy frame. "If you're man enough to get it up again that is."

"Don't worry about me Red," Sam countered. "I'll rip up that hairy hole as hard as I did that pussy of yours."

After Lily went to the bathroom Sam was glad that she was more like her usual nasty self, since earlier that day she seemed a bit reserved which was unlike her usual bawdy self. Nothing at all like the prim and proper preacher's wife who passed the collection plates every Sunday of course, but still a bit off.

The nasty Lily Burns was back in force when she returned to the love nest, pausing in the doorway as provocatively as a 50 year old woman could. She cupped her enormous breasts, squeezing the doughy globes while looking at her lover who was reclining comfortably on the bedding.

"I was hoping to see that anaconda of yours stiff when I got back," Lily said as her fingers raked through the very wide triangle of burnt orange hair that surrounded her sex, a bush that while not as densely thatched as her daughter's covered a far greater area.

"That's your job, you pig," Sam replied, using the language that Lily enjoyed. "You know what Sam likes to enjoy before I stick my cock into that bony butt of yours."

"What's that, you black bastard?" Lily countered. "Don't you want this?"

Lily turned around, bent over and spread the little pale cheeks of her ass exposing the hair ringed balloon knot that seemed elastic in its ability to take Sam's huge member without complaint.

"Get that preacher's whore's ass of yours over here in bed," Sam said. "Lay on your back so I can sit on your face."

"The other way," Lily said as she crawled around and let the gardener straddle her skull.

"That's it, you pig," Sam sighed as he plopped his cock onto the flaming red locks of her scalp and felt her tongue licking up from under his balls on the way to his anus.

"Stinking fucking ass," said Lily in a muffled voice as Sam hovered over her face.

"And you love it too!" Sam snapped as the tongue bathing his puckered ring proved that claim valid. "Get that tongue deep into my ass you slut."

Already Sam's cock was reacting to the rimming the preacher's wife was giving his anus, and as he looked at their reflection in the dresser mirror his hand went to his cock, stroking the long thick tube which was already beginning to arch upward.

Lily was trying to reach up around from underneath him to try and grab his cock but he slapped her freckled hand away and told her to keep sucking his ass until he said he had enough. Lily would be lubed already, Sam knew, because she liked to do that herself in the bathroom. She liked to really pack in the lube so she would be primed and ready for him, and now he was ready for her.

"Get on all fours you dog," Sam barked, stifling an urge to chuckle at his words even though he knew they excited Lily. "Tell me what you want."

"Want that horse cock of yours in my ass," Lily snapped as he got on all fours and talked back at Sam over her bony shoulder. "I want it all and want it hard and fast too. Don't give me no preacher fuck either, gardener. Rip my bowels apart if you can, although I don't know if you got it anymore."

"Nobody can fuck you like me and you know it."

"Maybe trade you in for a younger model." Lily said as Sam rubbed the tip of his uncut tool against her fury hole. "A young buck - maybe one with a bigger dick."

"My ten inches not enough for you no more?" Sam asked.

"Quit talking Mandingo. You're putting me to sleep!"

"This will wake you up bitch!" Sam spat out as he pushed the head of his cock into the tight anus of the preacher's wife, and as she howled he pressed further in until he had impaled her with most of his swollen organ.

"How you like me now?" Sam cried out as he grabbed Lily's flaming red scalp and yanked it back, looking at her strained features in the mirror as he started to pump into that greased hole hard.

"Fuck!" Lily growled in return, her pendulous breasts swaying wildly beneath her as the bed started jumping. "Fuck that pale ass like you mean it!"

Sam sometimes wished their was a camera on them because it must be something to see, if being a part of it was any indication. The two middle-aged people; a gardener whose pleasant personality and country gentleman manners and mannerisms made him a popular businessman even in this very un-diverse community, and the starched and stuffy appearing wife of Pastor Burns who you couldn't imagine saying shit if she had a mouthful, together in this brutal coupling.

That was part of the allure and the appeal, Sam felt, so he not only played along he took it to the limit if there even were such a thing. He grunted and snarled like an animal as he tried to fuck the woman off the bed, his eyes bulging as his sweat flew all over the pale and freckled back below him.

"Harder!" Lily screamed as their skin slapped together, her eyes showing nothing but white and Sam leaned over her, his hands slapping and groping her tits and even yanking the hairs in her unshaven armpits as he felt his orgasm rising.

Sam fought the feeling as Lily began babbling - maybe speaking in tongues - until he could hold back no longer. He let out a barrage of curses and insults until his cock surged, sending a series of spurts deep into Lily's bowels as Lily's spindly arms gave out and she went back first into the bedding.

"Uh - uh - uh," Sam groaned as his cock kept spurting until he went dry, and only then did he slowly retract his spent organ out of Lily's savaged anus as he straightened up.

Sam had felt squeamish the first time he looked down at where his cock had been, but since then he had started to relish the erotic sight of Lily's anus in these moments just after, when the gaping hole looked nothing like the tiny puckered ring it was before and would be again in seconds.

Then Sam was reaching down under Lily's arms and lifting her up, first to the position she had been with her arms supporting her and then pulling her back until she was kneeling upright as he was.

"That was so good, babe," Sam said as he wrapped his arms around her skinny frame while nuzzling into her neck, his bear-like paws sliding all over Lily's massive tits which were drenched in sweat.

"Sorry Sam," Lily said as her body coiled from the kisses on her shoulders and neck.

"Sorry?" Sam asked, confused for a moment until he looked ahead like Lily was, not to the dresser mirror but to the walk-in closet next to it and the door of it that was now wide open. "Oh shit."

***

Much like his reaction when Lily Burns had appeared in Melody's bedroom after her deflowering, Sam didn't move but just stood there frozen as he saw the person in the doorway of the closet who was staring very poker-faced at the two of them.

Pastor Robert Burns didn't look all that different than he did at the pulpit on Sunday, Sam would reflect later, and that was remarkable considering what the preacher was looking at. Not a large congregation of the devout and the bored, but just two people. The man that did the grounds keeping of the church and his residence, and the woman who had been married to him for over two decades.

Lily, for her part, had only slumped back into Sam and put her hands over Sam's which were still on her breasts as they knelt there. After a moment Pastor Burns stepped into the room and slid the door closed behind him before walking toward the bed, in his hand something black and shiny.

"We must talk," the preacher said as he reached the foot of the bed and set the book on the bedding before motioning for the two to sit at the edge of the bed while extending his hands. "But first..."

Sam bowed his head as Lily's husband did the same, taking Sam's hand in his left while grasping Lily's in his right, and as the three prayed Sam glanced over at his lover, who rolled her eyes before beginning to mumble along with her husband.

Sam almost wished that the guy had taken a swing at him, or almost as if the book in his hand had been a gun because at least that he could understand. This? This was just plain weird, with Lily sitting there with her breasts hanging down almost to her thighs and him sitting bare-assed with his flaccid dick probably still dripping onto the carpet.

"We have much to discuss," Pastor Burns said after letting go of their hands and going over to pull the corner chair over to face them.

"Can I get dressed?" Sam said.

"How much time have you spent in my bedroom dressed?" the preacher asked.

"Not much," Sam admitted.

"And just for my own curiosity, how many afternoons have you spent in here with my wife?" Robert Burns asked. "And when did this start?"

"Uh - maybe 20-25 times, since June 30th," Sam replied.

"June 30th, that was the day I take it."

"The first time? Yes Pastor."

"I meant more the other," Robert Burns responded, and after exchanging glances with his wife added, "I take it that my wife hasn't spoken to you yet."

"About what sir?"

"About Melody."

"Melody?" Sam said, getting another kick in the gut when he realized that he also knew about his affair with his daughter.

"Yes. I can tell by your expression that this will be news to you," Pastor Burns said. "Melody, you see, is with child."

"WHAT?" Sam bellowed, his eyes darting back and forth to both of Melody's parents.

"Yes, Melody just learned that she is pregnant."

"But I can't - I mean, I'm not able to," Sam sputtered.

"Then what we have her is truly a miracle, or at least something that indicates that there has been some sort of intervention here. In any event, while this was a shock to me of course, I also take it as a blessing."

"Poor girl," Sam mumbled as Lily put her hand on his shoulder.

"She's a bit shocked of course," Pastor Burns agreed. "But she will carry on with her studies for at least the rest of the semester, and I have made arrangements for her to finish her first year over the summer after giving birth and she will go on missionary work for her sophomore year just as planned.

"To Africa," the preacher declared with a smile. "Fitting in a way that the child will get to experience the homeland of her father's fathers in Mother Africa."

"Homeland?" Sam muttered. "I come from New Jersey."

"Now after I found out my baby was with child, I asked Lily how this could have happened and she related the story of how she had come upon you two after you deflowered Melody," Pastor Burns said as his eyes went to the over-sized cock that swayed between the gardener's legs as he sat in from of him.

"Lily told me that what happened was not the result of force or coercion but a mutual attraction that culminated in the taking of Melody's virtue," Pastor Burns said.

"Yes sir, although I shouldn't have..."

"We are all sinners, Sam," he interrupted. "The power of evil cannot be underestimated and we are all helpless at times. Melody was no different than anybody else, and I understand that Negroes are an extremely sexual race as well."

"I dunno about that," Sam said.

"Lily also told me about your rather unique physical endowment as well," Pastor Burns continued without hesitating. "When I asked her how she knew of this, figuring that perhaps Melody had spoken of it, she confessed that she too had experienced you. Frankly I thought she was exaggerating, but having witnessed you today, let's just say I'm a believer."

"You knew he was watching us?" Sam asked Lily who nodded as she shrugged.

"This time," Lily admitted. "Not the other times."

"You see, one of my parishioners happened to mention that my landscaper seemed to have been spending an inordinate amount of time here," Pastor Burns explained. "This was at the end of summer before Melody went away to college, and I assume at this point you were servicing both of them."

"I saw your truck out there one day and none of the equipment was in use, so I came into the house to see exactly what was going on," he continued. "I was being quiet about it, but I could have come in with a marching band and not have been noticed, the way you two were carrying on. And the language? I couldn't believe it."

"That's when Robert decided to hide in the closet," Lily cut in.

"Since this is my house, my closet, my bed and my wife being used, I don't consider it hiding. I was observing," Pastor Burns explained. "Frankly, while what I saw and heard was disgusting, there was also an element of it that, let's just say that I am a sinner as well and the primitive savagery stimulated my inner demons.

"Sorry?" Sam said.

"He's telling you that it turned him on watching us fuck," Lily interpreted.

"Lily!" This is not a time for your coarseness," the preacher scolded before turning to the gardener. "You see Brother Royal, I love my wife dearly but she's had a history of being weak in the ways of the flesh. You are not the first of her playthings and I suspect you won't be the last. It's a tribute to my love for her that I have often chosen to look the other way in the past."

"Or looked right at it," Lily added.

"Lily, would you step out of the room for a minute?" her husband asked, and with reluctance the lanky woman rose and went out to the kitchen to say hello to her friend Jack Daniels as she put it, her massive breasts rolling as she walked.

"Poor woman. I pray for her often," Pastor Burns said. "Would you join me in that right now?"

Sam put out his hand and the preacher took it. his pale white hand disappearing in the gardener's big black paw, and after he said a few words about his wife and her struggles with sin Pastor Burns rose and went to the door and locked it.

"Now let's speak man to man, Brother Royal. I realize that my wife has a certain appeal to men and I'm flattered that men have found her desirable - still do at her age," the preacher said. "Some women too, I might add."

"What? Oh. She's a lovely lady," Sam agreed.

"And you Sam, I fully understand why a woman would be interested in experiencing making love with a Negro," Robert Burns explained. "A man as virile as yourself. So incredibly well endowed - stand up for me, would you Sam?"

Sam Royal stood up awkwardly with his hands cupped over his crotch but the preacher shooed his hands away with his own and after saying, "Permit me Brother Royal. I assure you I have no leanings in that fashion but I am just... oh my. Incredible."

Sam looked down at Pastor Burns who had grabbed his limp cock and was holding it, examining it like it was a statue or something.

"So heavy," he sighed before letting go of his meaty cock. "I simply can't get over the size of your manhood, and you aren't even aroused. The thought of your huge penis inside my little girl... anyway. What's done is done. I do understand your appeal to my Lily. You bring out the whore in her and obviously give her something that I can't provide. Do you understand?"

"I'm not sure," Sam said.

"Here. Hold your penis out towards me," Pastor Burns said, and as a stunned Sam Royal watched the preacher unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick, bringing it over next to the gardener's.

"See what I mean," Pastor Burns exclaimed as he showed Sam his organ, the pale slender tube dwarfed by the thick spongy black tool as he held them close for comparison. "I would say that your manhood is twice the size of my own, but even that might be giving me too much credit I'm afraid."

The preacher calmly put his thumb-sized dick back in his pants, and Sam couldn't help but notice that it looked like Lily's husband's dick was stiff when he coaxed it back into hiding, but Robert Burns was motioning for Sam to sit back down and suddenly it was like that had never happened.

"So we have issues here that need to be resolved, Brother Royal," Pastor Burns resumed. "There's the issue of Melody and your baby. I'm sure that you will be interested in the child's welfare and will want to help provide for the upbringing."

"Yes, I guess so," Sam said, his head spinning as he thought about the prospect of paying child support for the next two decades, something that he had been led to believe long ago was impossible.

"What you will do is continue to provide your services to the grounds here," Pastor Burns explained. "No money will be exchanged but you will mark the bills as paid and I will make sure Melody gets the money - funneled through the church's orphan fund. Acceptable?"

"Sure," Sam said, thinking that a few hours of sweat a month was a small price to pay instead of child support.

"As for Melody herself, I've arranged for you to have a plane ticket waiting for you at the airport at your pleasure," he continued. "Melody is concerned that you might be upset with her and - well, she wants to be with the father of her child, so I've arranged for you two to spend a weekend in reflection at a resort near her college. Before she becomes - very pregnant shall I say? Acceptable?"

"Absolutely," Sam agreed, the thought of escaping the coming winter for a time very appealing.

"Now we come to the other issue. That of Lily and you and myself," Robert Burns said. "As I said earlier, I wish nothing but for Lily to be happy and she clearly is with you, therefore you are welcome to continue having your way with her."

"Pardon?" Sam said, swallowing with difficulty as he listened to Lily's husband.

"The things you do to her - and she to you," Pastor Burns continued. The almost indescribable acts of sodomy I've witnessed between you two. You treat Lily so brutally - pulling her hair and uttering obscenities while you savage her anally. She told me of this happening but I could believe what I was seeing. The size of you in that tiny tender orifice? Seemed impossible."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Daughter of the Pastor: Pastor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds