• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Unreality

Unreality

Jen was horny.

There was no other way to say it. She was really turned on, and needed a release. The problem was she was a reality contestant on a cable cooking show. She had three roommates, also contestants, and she had fucking cameras on her all the time. So, she really couldn't find an opportunity to get off.

Earlier that day, she had not been horny. She had been focused on making the perfect meal for the judges. It had been so intense and he was so concentrated on her making that dish that nothing else in the world existed. For her, being in the kitchen was being in the zone. When there, nothing else existed, just the ingredients and the cookware.

She had been embroiled in an elimination challenge that she thought would either get her kicked off of the show or establish her as the frontrunner for the reality competition, which would yield her $100,000 in starter money for her own restaurant.

When the judges had explained the requirements for the competition, she had an immediate vision of what she should do, and she knew it was risky, but she couldn't help herself and she couldn't talk herself out of it. She got to the kitchen, and her competition disappeared.

She whirled around like she was dancing, a dance with food. Nothing else mattered. Nothing else existed.

But once she completed the meal, the world and the pressure came back to her like a punch in the face. Then came the feelings of inadequacy and insecurity. She saw what the other contestants had created and started feeling a lot of doubt--as well as regret for putting herself out on the limb with the boldness of her dish.

As she waited for the judges to come back with their decision she sat in the pantry with the other contestants sweating bullets and feeling the weight of the walk-in freezer on her shoulders. She couldn't look at the other contestants and just felt the extreme pressure along with hostility.

She was hostile at the judges for the constant insensitive cruelty. She was hostile at the other contestants for being competition and at most of them for just being ignorant and obnoxious. She was hostile at the cable network for their constant invasion of her privacy. And most of all, she was hostile toward herself for signing up for the damn thing.

But deep down, she knew that she lived for this. She lived for cooking, and she thrived in competing with the best in the world. But it was just this awful waiting period between judgment and execution that was just the worst.

Finally, one of the judges came in! She came in to announce the names of the chefs the judges wanted to see for selection of the best dish. She rolled off the names, and Jen was the last one. "Oh My God!" she thought. "They liked it!"

She tried to contain her excitement out of consideration for the other contestants who were not named and might even be eliminated earlier and quietly followed the judge to the judge's room.

Now the tension was different. She no longer felt the weight of the possibility of elimination on her shoulders, but now she really wanted to win. She was a competitor, and even though she had been doubting the merits of her dish mere moments earlier, now she was extremely proud of it, and truly believed it was the best one.

She stood in front of the judges as they talked about flavor profiles and other nonsense just waiting to hear her or someone else's name announced as the winner.

She just stood there staring at the table the judge's were sitting at and trying not to lose it. Then she heard her name.

"Jen. You are the winner."

It didn't really register. She had to replay the words over again in her head a couple of times to comprehend what the judge actually said.

"Holy shit!" she thought. "Did she just say I won?"

She tried to contain her excitement in front of the cameras, but she failed. She jumped out and hugged all four judges, practically squealing. She tried to be conciliatory for the other judges standing there too, but she was really just too excited.

It was all a blur until she got back to the shared room she had with three other contestants. The initial elation of winning finally faded away, and she was left with the reality of winning and the urge to fuck.

She sat on the bed, desperate for an orgasm, while her other roommates sat around talking about the stupid competition. That didn't matter anymore. She had won, and food was the last thing on her mind. Now she just wanted a fucking orgasm.

She thought about jilling off in the bathroom, but the walls were so thin and the insulation on the door was so shitty that she knew her roommates-and the fucking tv crew in the room--would hear her.

"I'm going outside," she announced.

"What for?" a roommate asked.

"Uh. To smoke."

"You don't smoke."

"I'm gonna start. Shut up." She fled out of the room.

She got outside when she noticed a fucking cameraman was following her.

"Is that necessary?"

"Sorry ma'am. I have to follow you."

"Why?"

"In case you do something they want on the show."

She rolled her eyes, and then focused on the cameraman who actually was attractive. Although, at that point anyone was attractive as hot as she was.

She tried to dart out of the cameraman's view, but he kept following her. She ran to his side, and was too close to him for him to swing the camera in her view. She looked at the camera and saw the red button that must stop the recording.

Simultaneously, she grabbed his dick to take him off guard and hit the red button. The cameraman shouted and almost dropped the camera from the shock. She caught part of the camera, and helped him lower it to the ground--not taking her hand off of his cock.

She squeezed hard, and he knelt to the ground. She knelt down next to him and whispered in his ear, "Leave it down and fuck me in the bushes."

"I really shouldn't."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're gonna pass this up? I'm fucking hot."

The cameraman was sweating. "Uh, okay."

She dragged him by his dick into a secluded corner outside the building hidden by some bushes and other shrubbery.

Once at the corner, they just stood there.

"Aren't you going to take initiative?" she asked.

"What?"

"I told you to fuck me. For fuck's sake, on your knees and eat me out."

He didn't need to told what to do. He dropped down and unbuttoned her pants. He almost tore her panties off while yanking them down and dove into her crotch.

Almost immediately she felt her built up tension released. Sure, there was the fear of being discovered as she was fucking a cameraman, but she had won the latest competition on the toughest challenge. She didn't care, and now she had a stud's mouth between her thighs, and everything was gonna be okay.

He started giving her broad laps with his tongue. She was tingling, and felt weak-kneed. She lowered her self down and laid her bare ass on the tree bark covering the ground, and the nice cameraman was good enough to maintain contact between his tongue and her pussy the entire time.

She laid back, and really started to enjoy herself and relax more.

"Use your fingers," she ordered.

In addition to his tongue, he put two fingers into her pussy. She moaned uncontrollably, and thrust her sex into his face.

His tongue started to focus on toying with her clit, and she felt the orgasm building. He took little dabs at it with his tongue, and it was really turning her on. Meanwhile his fingers maintained constant pressure and friction inside her pussy. She knew she was sopping wet.

She was so excited she just grabbed the cameraman's head and steered his nose into her clit and started rubbing it. She was burning and really close to coming.

Once she got really close she gave in.

"Get up here and fuck me."

He jumped forward and started kissing her while pulling his pants and boxers off. Within seconds his throbing cock was in her and pistoning in and out.

His sizable cock was so welcome in her eager heat. She felt so full with every thrust.

She was moaning really loud by now, and he was grunting hard every time he jammed himself up in her.

She grabbed him by his firm ass cheeks and assisted in slamming his cock into her wetness. She was so excited and felt the big release coming. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him while moaning into him.

"I'm gonna come," he announced into her mouth.

"Me too!"

He thrust three more times, and she screamed, not caring at all who heard her. She felt his hot cum blast into her, and at the same time felt all of the tension of the competition leave her. At that point, she knew that she could win the whole thing if she didn't let anything get in the way.

She held him close for a couple minutes and basked in post-orgasm bliss.

They heard motion coming out the door, and came out of their revery. She helped him get his pants back on and then darted to more seclusion while he walked over to her camera.

"What were you doing in the bushes?" asked another contestant--a guy.

"Had to piss."

"Okay."

The contestant wandered off, and the cameraman picked up his camera, and checked it out.

Jen had put all her clothes on by now, and came over to the cameraman. She sidled up and bit his ear lobe.

She whispered, "I'm gonna need that at least once a night."

The cameraman responded rather quickly, "I think I can manage that."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Unreality

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds