• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dirty Little Secret Ch. 03

Dirty Little Secret Ch. 03

123

Note: This is a direct continuation of the previous party 'Dirty Secret Ch.02'. I suggest those who are reading this part should also read the previous parts of the story to understand the back ground.

*

"Noooo....." I screamed and pushed Vijay back. My instincts immediately kicked in as I covered my pussy with one hand and swung my other hand over my tits to cover them. I pulled my knees to my chest and dug my face in between.

'Fuck...fuck...fuck....I am so dead...' I thought as my pulse raced and my mind went numb. I expected the shouting to start any second now and kept my head firmly in between my knees, trying to hide my self from the shame and humiliation that I expected would fall on me.

Several seconds passed as I still didn't dare to raise my head but I didn't hear anything except the sound of the television. 'What was happening?' I thought but kept my head down and eyes closed. A few more seconds passed and I still hadn't heard any screaming, cursing or something being flung around. 'Was Vimal okay? Has she passed out of shock?' I thought. That thought concerned me and I decided to see what was going on.

I slowly opened my eyes and raised my head a little, expecting things to flare up as I did but nothing happened, so I raised my head a little more to see something that was not just unexpected but absolutely strange. Vimal was now standing a couple feet away from the couch, to my right. I looked to my left to find Vijay standing, his cock still as hard as it was a minute ago.

I just kept staring at Vimal bewildered and surprised, wondering what the hell was happening. Vimal was smiling at me, occasionally looking at her naked husband standing a couple of feet away from her.

Vimal walked towards the couch and sat besides me. She ran her hand over my head before placing it on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Neha beta; we are not going to hurt you." She said in a very calm and caring voice.

"Yeah Neha...relax...." Vijay said as he took a step forward.

I calmed down a little and stretched my legs a little, but I was still alarmed and confused at the proceedings.

"Oh....look at you, you have grown into such a beautiful young woman Neha." Vimal said as she gently cupped my right breast with her hand.

"I agree to that my dear wife..." Vijay said and smiled.

I looked up at Vijay and then back at Vimal. What the fuck was happening? This isn't how it is supposed to happen? Why are they behaving like this? Am I dreaming? Is this some kind of an orgasmic dream that I was in?

As if Vimal was reading my mind when she said, "It is natural to be confused and afraid at this moment but you don't have to be anymore. I can't be angry at my favorite niece, let alone hurt her. And dear this is really happening." I just kept staring at her blankly, like a deer caught in the headlights.

"It is obvious for you to think that I didn't know about this, that this was a dirty little secret just between the two of you." She said as she gently stroked my head.

I blanked out for a moment as I got lost in my own thoughts. When Vijay last time said that he wouldn't tell my father about what had happened, I thought he implied that he wouldn't tell anyone about that, let alone his wife.

My chain of thoughts was broken as I felt some movement. Vijay took a couple of steps to the left and was now standing in front of me.

"How can I be jealous of my husband for sharing such a wonderful feeling of love making, that too with our baby niece?" Vimal said as she moved from my right breast to my left, cupping and squeezing it gently, just as she had with the right breast.

"I am so glad you are with us tonight and we would love you to be a part of our love. Now you have to just relax, sit back and enjoy." Vimal said, pulling my knees apart to reveal my pussy. I silently surrendered to her and spread my legs to let my wet pussy come into view.

"Vijay...would you please..." Vimal said pointing her finger at his cock.

"With pleasure..." Vijay said as he took another step forward so that his cock lightly touched my lips.

I was still unsure and nervous about what was happening and looked up at Vijay who was smiling at me. I looked at Vimal again to find her smiling at me too, nodding in agreement, indicating to go ahead.

Looking up at Vijay, I slowly opened my mouth. He gently moved his cock forward and let its head slide into my mouth. Once the head was inside, Vijay stayed still. I instinctively swirled my tongue around the head and gave it a gentle suck. Encouraged by my gesture Vijay started pushing his cock further into my mouth. My tongue rubbed against the underside of his cock as it slid deeper into my mouth.

His cock was half inside my mouth when Vijay pulled it back completely. He rubbed his cock head against my lips a couple of times before gently flicking my nose with it. Vimal lightly giggled and I smiled embarrassingly.

Vijay then placed his cock at my lips and I, more confident this time, let it slide back into my mouth. Vijay's cock gently began stroking my mouth, slowly moving in and out. Vimal had her hands over my boobs, squeezing them, occasionally pinching my nipples.

"You like his cock?" Vimal asked me as she continued fondling my breasts. I simply nodded with Vijay's cock in my mouth.

"I know you like sucking his cock, just like you did last time." Vimal said. I looked at her and smiled.

"Vijay, is she doing a good job?" Vimal asked Vijay, who by now had started stroking my mouth a little faster.

"She is even better than the last time." Vijay replied with a grin.

"Ohhh...she is a fast learner I see. Neha...you look so beautiful, mature sucking his cock." Vimal said as she slid her hand down my body and caressed my pussy.

Vimal's calm and composed voice and her encouraging words were having an effect on me. I spread my legs to accommodate her hand and spread my mouth to accommodate more of Vijay's cock.

"Remember I had told you...good things come to those who wait." Vimal said as she slid couple of her slender fingers inside my pussy.

I moaned as she did that and I immediately recollected that moment a few years ago when she uttered those words. I had always wondered what she meant when she said those words, squeezing my hands as she said them.

And suddenly it clicked. My Uncle and Aunty had been eyeing me for all these years. They had been planning to seduce me into indulging in this debauchery. I knew people had lusted after me and I had avoided the trap till now but I ultimately succumbed to this couple; my very own aunt and uncle. But instead of feeling angry, scandalized or repulsed, I was thoroughly enjoying this.

Things started getting intense with Vijay fucking my mouth and Vimal fingering me faster. The tiniest shred of nervousness in me was long gone and I had started moaning in approval at their actions.

Till now I was just going with the flow, first with Vijay and now with Vimal and Vijay. I wanted to take charge, at least a little. I placed my left hand on Vijay's thigh and wrapped my right palm around his cock. Vijay immediately stopped and I removed his cock out of my mouth. I licked his shaft along its sides and then pushed his cock against his stomach before licking the underside of the shaft. I slowly licked all the way to his cock head before popping it inside and sucking on it hard. Vijay moaned as I did that and squeezed my right breast hard.

I then took a little more of his cock inside my mouth and started sucking hard. I bobbed my head forward and backward, taking more and more of his cock inside as my left hand kept jerking his cock.

"Ohh my...look at her going! Are you sure Neha that you are new at this?" Vimal asked me.

"Hahaha...This is just my second time doing this. You can say that perhaps I have an inborn, dormant talent of giving blowjobs." I replied before lowering my head to gobble up Vijay's balls.

"Awwww..." Vijay moaned and grabbed my hair as his cock twitched over my face.

His balls felt funny inside my mouth, as if I had two marbles inside my mouth. None the less, I kept licking them. Vimal had three fingers inside my pussy and they were rapidly moving in and out of it.

I took Vijay's balls out of my mouth as I moaned at the furious fingering Vimal was doing. I rapidly jerked Vijay's cock as a response to the fingering. Vijay perhaps just couldn't bare my mouth without his cock inside it, so he grabbed my hair and pulled me before shoving his cock back inside my mouth.

This sudden show of aggressiveness surprised but turned me on further as I placed my hands on his ass and let him fuck my mouth. Vijay now started rapidly fuck my mouth, making me gag occasionally but he had grabbed me so tightly that I just couldn't stop to recover.

"Keep sucking his cock like that Neha...I know he is about to cum..." Vimal said as continued stroking my pussy with her fingers.

That statement triggered my orgasm and I started moaning loudly. Vijay had also by now started moaning and his cock twitched wildly inside my mouth.

"Ahhh...yeah...yeahh...Neha...." Vijay moaned as his orgasm hit and my mouth was in a second filled with his seed. Torrents of cum gushed down my throat, which I would have hated but the intensity of the moment was such that I just kept gulping his cum down my throat.

"Yesss...Neha...that's it...keep swallowing that." Vimal said, encouraging me to swallow her husband's cum. Once the orgasms subsided, Vijay pulled out of my mouth and so did Vimal out of my pussy.

I just collapsed on the couch, exhausted but satisfied from the experience I just had. I opened my eyes after a few seconds to see that Vijay was now sitting on the chair next to the couch and Vimal was still seated where she had been. We took a few minutes to catch our breaths without exchanging any words but just kept smiling at each other. This was the best night of my life and I just didn't want it to end.

After a while Vimal got up and pulled me up. As I stood up, she held my hand and started walking towards the bedroom. I silently followed her and Vijay followed me. We walked past the dinning room and entered the master bedroom.

The bedroom was large, with a wall mounted cupboard to the left as one entered and the computer desk at the right. Just a couple of feet to the right of the desk was the bathroom. The walls of the room were peach in color & a big king size bed was placed in the center of the room. The bed was big enough to stretch from the center of the room to the wall behind it. There was a large mirror on the ceiling, right above the bed.

As we entered the room, Vimal walked me to the bed and made me sit on the edge of the bed. She stood a couple of feet away from me and Vijay stood right behind her. He wrapped his hand around her waist and held her tightly. She looked back at him and he kissed her. The way Vijay kissed her was very different from how he kissed me. The kiss with me was full of lust & it was rough. Where as the kiss he shared with Vimal showed how much in love they were. It was a kiss which was intense but at the same time it was lovingly passionate.

I made myself comfortable on the bed, resting against the headboard with a pillow against my back, watching my uncle and aunt make love. Vijay turned Vimal around and kissed her again. He raised her T shirt a little and Vimal promptly pulled it over her head and threw it away all the while kissing him. Without breaking the kiss, she pushed down her pajamas and the first thing I noticed was that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Within seconds Vimal got out of the pajamas which were bunched around her feet and wrapped her arms around Vijay and kissed him even more passionately. Vijay responded with equal ferocity as the heat turned on.

Vimal had a fantastic body for a middle aged woman. From where I was sitting, I could see she had a well maintained figure with little fat around her waist. Her ass was larger and fleshier than mine but not fat. She was taller than me by a couple of inches and had long slender legs which complemented her figure. Her fair skin and a beautiful face made her a stunner.

Vimal turned around and Vijay got busy unhooking her black lace bra. In a second it was unhooked and Vimal pulled it out and threw it on the floor. Once the bra was off, I could see Vimal's large breasts. They had just a little sag but were not droopers. She had pink nipples which looked extremely sexy on a pair of milky white tits.

Vimal smiled at me when she noticed that I was checking her out and I smiled back at her. She turned around and kissed Vijay once before getting down on her knees. She glanced at me before taking Vijay's limp cock in to her mouth. She slowly started sucking his cock, continuously staring at me. Vijay closed his eyes and threw his head back as his wife sucked new life into his cock. Within seconds his cock showed signs of revival, responding to the sexy woman sucking it.

As Vijay's cock assumed its peak proportions, it became extremely arousing watching her suck it. I was enjoying the show put up by those two and soon my right hand was down between my legs and my left hand was squeezing my boobs.

The way she sucked him clearly showed that she was a veteran at the game of sex and I definitely could take a few tips from her. She occasionally would go down to suck his balls making Vijay shiver in pleasure. Vimal sucked her husband hard for a couple of minutes before Vijay abruptly pushed her away.

"How was it?" Vimal asked about her performance as she stood facing me.

"Sexxyyy..." I replied, still playing with myself. Vijay and Vimal laughed at that comment.

"See how wet your Aunt's pussy has become?" Vijay said to me as he placed his wife's foot on the bed and spread open her clean shaven pussy.

"Hmmmm..." I replied as my fingers slid inside my pussy faster.

"Now I am going to fuck your aunt on this very bed right in front of you." Vijay said, to which Vimal giggled.

"Enjoy the show sweetheart." Vimal said as she lay on her back on the bed. Vijay mounted her as she spread her legs to accommodate him.

Vijay started kissing her and adjusted his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He broke the kiss and pushed his cock completely inside her pussy in one smooth stroke. Vimal gasped as Vijay's thickness spread her pussy.

I was sitting along the length of the bed, resting against the headboard where as Vijay and Vimal lay along the breadth of the bed, perpendicular to me. I had raised my knees as I fingered my pussy and I could watch them through the 'V' of my legs.

Vijay began fucking Vimal with deep, medium paced strokes. They soon settled into a comfortable rhythm of medium paced strokes. Vimal moaned lightly as her husband poked her womb with each stroke of his long cock. Vimal pulled him down and wrapped her hands around his head and kissed him.

From my place I could clearly see their tongues lapping each other vulgarly. Vijay cupped her right breast with his left hand and lowered his head down to suck it. Vimal moaned in delight as Vijay munched on her breast before moving on to the other one.

Vijay started fucking her harder and Vimal's moans soon turned into wails of pleasure. She locked her legs around his waist and her hands behind his back and pulled him closer as he continued ramming her pussy with his magnificent cock. The scene unfolding in front of me was too much for me to handle I started having an orgasm.

"Ahhh...Ahhh...Aaaiiieee." I screamed loudly, loud enough to break their rhythm and stare at me. My heart was pounding and drops of sweat had formed on my head as a result of the orgasm. This night had been the best and the strangest night of my life. From a simple family dinner, it had metamorphosed in to a fuck fest.

As my orgasm subsided, Vijay and Vimal resumed their fucking. Seeing them in action gave birth to a craving. I too wanted some of that action. I wanted to be fucked by my Uncle just the way he was fucking my Aunt. I wanted this memorable night to be even more memorable by getting fucked for the first time by none other than my Uncle.

Vijay was a handsome man who I had liked for many years. We had shared memorable intimate moments in the past one week. Vijay had pleasured and satisfied me by driving me to several mind blowing orgasms, with just foreplay. And now that I had witnessed his fucking prowess, I could think of no other man other than Vijay to be the first one to enter me.

"Fuck me..." I moaned. Vijay and Vimal immediately stopped fucking and looked up at me.

"Fuck me...please...Fuck me..." I pleaded. They just kept staring at me for a few moments before looking at each other. They kissed passionately for a few seconds and then looked at me and smiled.

Without uttering a word, both of them disengaged. Vimal got off the bed and moved to the side table and Vijay crawled on the bed and kneeled to my right. I immediately grabbed his cock and lowered my mouth on it and began sucking it. It tasted different and I knew that it was because of the thick coat of Vimal's juices on it.

Vijay pushed my head back and took his cock out of my mouth. I looked at him to see that he had a condom in his hand. I rested my back against the headboard, watching Vijay as he placed the condom on his cock head and rolled it down completely along its length.

My heart pounded faster as I realized that the moment was near. I was going to be fucked for the first time. Will it be painful and uncomfortable? I just pushed aside those thoughts because I knew I was in the hands of an expert.

My thoughts changed from those of fear to those of performance anxiety. Will I be good enough for him? This was the first thing that came to my mind as Vijay spread my legs and sat between them. I knew it was going to pleasurable for me but I also wanted to make him feel good. I wanted him to enjoy fucking me as much as he enjoyed fucking his wife.

Vijay got on top of me and placed his cock at my pussy. Vijay's body weight on me felt so good, so safe, as if nothing would happen to me. I kept staring at Vijay as he rubbed his cock along the length of my pussy.

Vijay lowered his mouth over mine and I wrapped my hands around his back and pulled him closer for a deeper kiss. Just then I felt it! I felt his cock slowly enter my vagina. I gasped loudly as the tip entered my wet, waiting pussy. Vijay slowly kept pushing his cock deeper inside my pussy. Once the head was in, his thick shaft started going in.

I could feel strong pain in my pussy as if a knife had been inserted. I knew this would happen and didn't stop him. Instead I decided to close my eyes and focus on the kiss. As Vijay's cock went in deeper, I pulled him closer and kissed him harder.

"We're in..." Vimal exclaimed. I opened my eyes and looked down to see that his balls were touching my pussy. I had managed to take Vijay's huge cock completely inside me. I never thought that my tiny little pussy could accommodate such a large organ.

"Fuck...I can't believe it. I am not a virgin anymore." I moaned. Vijay and Vimal laughed loudly at that comment.

Vijay didn't move for a while, waiting for the pain to subside and letting me get used to his length and thickness. He slowly started pulling his cock out of my pussy and half way through pushed it back again slowly. Vijay continued fucking me in slow and deep strokes. Little bombs of pleasure bombs of pleasure exploded in my mind with each thrust of his cock.

We broke the kiss and Vijay raised himself, placing his hands on either side of my breasts. He pulled his cock out completely, rubbed it against my pussy and then pushed it inside me once again; this time, his cock went to the hilt in one swift, abrupt stoke inside my pussy.

"Ohhh fucckkkkk...aaahhh." I screamed at the sudden intrusion, feeling like I had been impaled on a pike.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dirty Little Secret Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds