• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Redhead in a Small Town

Redhead in a Small Town

Soft chuckles were heard as the redhead pinned her clothes to the clothesline in the side yard and watched the neighborhood children run around on the property across the street. The owner of the laughter could feel the stress melting out of her as she continued with the simple task, savoring that no one was really paying attention to her, or if they were it was simply to note the neighbors were back for a spell. With the warm sun and the soft breeze she was instantly reminded why they had bought this place.

The house was small by modern standards, having been built in the boom of the 1950's and sat on about a fifth of an acre of land. The town, however, had been the main attraction for the couple when searching for a house. Nestled alongside of a river in the mountains of Tennessee, the town had been built up around a textile mill. Now, with the vast majority of clothes being made overseas and no need for American made cloth, the mill had closed and the town was in a slow decline as younger people moved out or commuted to work at towns up to an hour away. It was quiet, small town USA, and no one really questioned when a couple from out of state moved in and used the place only part of the year. To the residents the couple were just extended stay tourists, but the townspeople welcomed the influx of money when the couple went shopping at only the local stores.

She tucked the broad brimmed straw hat a little further down on her head so that the wind didn't catch it, then went through the gate of the tall privacy fence surrounding the backyard. Over to the patio table she strolled, pausing to pour a glass of sangria from the pitcher full of fruit slices. As she settled into one of the chairs, removed her hat, and took a sip of the sangria, a sigh of contentment slipped from her lips. Christina, Chrissy to the neighbors, had spent part of her childhood in Tennessee and when she and her husband went looking for a place to just get away from everything the state was one of the top places on her list.

The everything that they had to get away from was, specifically, Hollywood and all the glaring attention that came along with it. Things hadn't been helped when some dipshit had named her as the woman with the "ideal body" and next thing Christina knew was that the paparazzi were just everywhere. Granted, yes, it had meant to more work, more opportunities, and thus more money but she was constantly worried that she was being hired for recognition and her body but not for her skills. That was a lot of the charm of this town, here no one cared enough to compare her to Christina Hendricks, supporting cast member of Mad Men with six movies coming out in 2014. Here she was just Chrissy who liked to dry her laundry outside and visit the local farmers market every two days to ensure her veggies were fresh.

When the first glass of sangria was finished, she poured herself a second and took a deep sip of it. Her body was still trying to rid itself the stress of filming and life in Hollywood, having only gotten things wrapped up two days prior. The stress was still settled in her shoulders and while a massage would be the best thing, she could hear the garden tub calling her name. There was a new Kathy Reichs book sitting on the coffee table and she just couldn't wait to see what trouble Bones got into next. As she sipped away at the sangria that settled it, tonight she was going to take to just soak and delve into that book. The soft breeze caressed her pale skin and lips turned up to a smile, buying this place had been one of the best investments of her life.

Christina leaned back against the wall of the tub and flicked a page, enjoying the first unhurried soak she'd had in months. Between doing six movies and of course a full season of Mad Men, she was quite worn down. However the worries of all of that floated away as she involved herself in the book, just enjoying the escape into the mystery. When the water started to chill, she pouted a bit but decided it was probably about time to move from the cozy tub. As she toweled off, her blue eyes scanned over her nude form, checking for weight gain and possible problem areas. It was a habit she hated, but had formed thanks to constantly having to be concerned about her appearance. All it took was one photo made to look like she'd gotten a bit of weight gain and the damned entertainment news headlines were screaming about how she was letting herself go, and the talking heads discussing if she was potentially pregnant. Sure, she loved her job and loved getting to act in a popular drama, but there were plenty of times the industry drove her insane.

She donned a blue silk robe and tied it around her waist, the hem barely covering her ass but it drove her husband, Geoffrey, insane and so it had quickly become her favorite robe. The thought of Geoffrey's reaction reminded her that he would be arriving in the afternoon and due to her filming schedule it had been far too long since they'd had a little couple time. With that in mind she pulled down the notepad on the fridge to write down a shopping list for that night's dinner. Gently she tapped the eraser against her bottom lip while contemplating what to make for dinner, grinning as she came up with a quick, easy favorite of theirs.

With that settled Christine spent the rest of her evening straightening up the house and cleaning up some of the cobwebs that had formed in their absence. More than once she'd thought of asking someone to come clean the place on a regular basis but just had never gotten around to it. That and cleaning her own home just made her feel a little bit more normal. Having someone do all the household chores and cook for you was nice, but there was a bit of a sense of accomplishment at looking at a clean home or a well cooked meal.

A glance at the clock revealed it was just past ten, and with the house sufficiently cleaned up it was time to head to bed. The robe was hung up, she'd want it for his return, and she slipped under the covers in the nude. Only a short period of time had elapsed before her fingers had drifted down and found her tender pussy lips, gently slipping her middle finger inside. Movements were slow, she wanted to savor this one, working that finger till she was good and drenched. Her finger then slipped free so she could reach into the nightstand and pull out her favorite rabbit and a bottle of lube.

Once the toy was properly lubed she slowly worked it inside of her and flicked on the rotating head, a groan slipping from her lips as she felt it begin to work it's magic. Legs spread wide on the bed, she worked the toy in and out of her dripping pussy while her free hand reached up to pinch and caress her nipples. She worked her way through two orgasms, slipping the toy free and putting it aside so she could lay on the bed, chest heaving and tongue rolling along her lips as she anticipated the next night when she wouldn't need the toy.

Morning found her taking a long shower to clean up and then carefully picking out her outfit for the day. A pair of matching green bra and panties were covered by a pink floral sundress with matching sandals. The large straw hat completed the ensemble and out the door she went to the waiting Dodge Charger R/T. It had been the All Wheel Drive that convinced her to buy the car, but the handling and the fact that it didn't stand out as much as a Cadillac or BMW would have in town had sealed the deal.

First thing was to head over to the farmers market and pick out the ingredients that she needed for dinner. She loved being able to directly pay for goods to the person who produced them and that the foods really were fresh instead of being force ripened or mysteriously preserved for long periods of time. The buxom redhead was well known among the vendors and they often offered advice in picking out what goods she wants and recipes for items she was unfamiliar with. Once her bags were full, Christina returned home to store the goods away and out the door to head for the airport.

Through the curves of the mountains she whipped around, leaning into them, windows rolled down so she could feel the changing temperatures as the elevations changed. She loved the views along this road, able to see for miles across the piedmont area and the layout of farms and suburbs below. Scenes like these reminded her a lot of her childhood, both in Tennessee and in Idaho. As much fun as Hollywood's glitz and glam were, this was home.

When she finally got down into the piedmont, the temperature and humidity began to rise and so reluctantly she rolled up the windows and turned on the A/C. To the airport she cruised, loving the roar when she pushed the Hemi engine to pass around various semi's and almost a little sad at the end of her trip when she pulled into the airport. Eyes glanced up to the rearview mirror to check her face out, she had minimal makeup on today, then slipped on the usual oversized sunglasses and her floppy hat.

Inside the airport she checked the arrival schedule, found the gate that he was due to come in at, and found a little restaurant to grab a drink and snack while she waited. His flight was delayed a half hour so giving her time for a quick lunch and the chance to people watch. It was a favorite hobby of hers, to study normal people in normal situations as she so rarely got to do so. The reactions as people came off the plane were always of interest, some of relief, some of excitement, some who looked anxious, and some who were so serious she wondered if it was an act.

When Geoffrey's flight finally taxied up to the departure area, she finished up with her drink then slipped towards the waiting area just beyond the security guards. Christina could feel their eyes upon her, though not the same feeling she got when people recognized her, more just the eyes upon her chest. That feeling was one she'd gotten used to over the years, and when she was trying to hide who she was it helped a bit to have the distraction. What had surprised her over the years though, was just how many women seemed to be staring and almost comparing themselves to her figure.

When people started to walk out of the terminal and towards the security gates everyone's head snapped up. A couple of people held up signs with names written on them and a number of kids grasped their parent's hands a little tighter. Christina leaned against the wall, waiting for Geoffrey to arrive as she had many times before. Even still, with all of the practice having waited for him previously there was a bit of anxiety, she missed him and couldn't wait to see him again.

Finally his curly dark hair appeared over the hat of the person in front of him and seconds later he stepped fully into view, strolling down the terminal. She grinned and held back the urge to run to him, mindful of the TSA agents watching from the security gates. As he crossed the path of the gates she ran up to him, throwing her arms around his chest and planting her lips against his. It was so pleasant to just let loose the emotions and feel normal, comforted as his arms came to wrap around her. Face buried into his neck and she took in a deep whiff of his scent.

She wasn't sure how long it was till he finally and gently reminded her that they were at the airport still. Her face flushed, cheeks matching the color of her hair for a few seconds before taking his hand and heading down to pick up his luggage. Once they had his bags they wasted no time in hurrying out of the airport and to the waiting car.

Geoffrey drove the way home and after they caught up with each other, Christina took the advantage of not being the driver to distract him. At first it was fairly innocent, gentle pats upon his thigh, getting closer to the inner thigh. As they found themselves on the mountain roads her distractions began to grow more daring, to flashes of the sides of her breasts, to the dress being pulled up and exposing her green panties. At an especially secluded part of the road she grew even more daring and shrugged the dress down to her waist and pulled up the bra, flipping it off over her head and into the backseat.

Christina let her breasts glow in the sunshine for a couple of minutes, just enjoying the warmth upon them and the reaction growing in Geoffrey's pants. As they reached a more populated part of the road she slipped up the top of the dress and flashed a grin at him, reaching over to slowly stroke his hard member through his slacks. Firmly her fingertips grabbed the zipper tab and slowly she pulled it down, sliding her hand inside his pants to grasp his member and pull it out into the open.

Lips were spread wide apart as she grinned at him, her hand slowly beginning to stroke over his cock, thumb caressing the head on each upstroke. Upper arm was stiff, she let her wrist and elbow do all the work to keep attention to a minimum. A couple of times she could feel the car swerve a bit as she hit a particularly good spot, each time she'd just glance at him and waggle her eyebrows. Her teasing continued until he spotted a fire trail that led to a small secluded spot in the woods.

A cloud of dirt followed the Charger as it roared down the dirt road, AWD kicking in to help handle the couple of curves and slide into a shallow parking area along the side of the road. His right hand reached over to grasp the back of her head while his left released the back of the seat and he leaned back while pulling her head towards his groin. As his cock penetrated her mouth, he let out a loud groan.

She loved getting him riled up to this point and greedily took all of his cock in one smooth stroke, burying her nose against his groin then sucking as hard as she could. This position was held until her body began to scream for oxygen, then she let her head bob up, his cock coming out with a loud *POP* and a string of saliva connecting it to her mouth. Two quick breaths and he pushed her back down, holding her head while his hips thrust up, fucking her willing throat as he would her pussy. Almost too soon for her she felt the telltale signs of his pending orgasm, him stop in mid-stroke and pump his load into her mouth. As quickly as she could, she swallowed down his offered cum and then proceeded to lick him like a lollipop till she was sure he was clean of all the fluid. "Mmmm I love it when you do that to me," she grinned at him, licking her lips.

They stayed there for a couple of minutes longer, enough time for him to soften up so he could put his cock back inside of his pants. She sipped on a bottle of water, using the first couple of sips to wash out her mouth. A little sigh of disappointment came from her lips when he put away her play toy, part of her had hoped he would be daring enough to yank her out of the car, push her against a tree, and take her in the sunshine.

He noted the sigh and gave her a little smile, "All in due time little one." The car was put into gear and roared off again to the mountain roads, leaning into the curves and enjoying the ride to their home. Geoffrey had at first been a little reluctant to get a place here, but by now he looked forwards to their trips here. He'd even finally gotten into the habit of waving at people when he drove on by and getting into the idea of having truly fresh foods, not the so called fresh the supermarkets sold. That and there was something about the area that really let Christina cut loose sexually and that alone was well worth all of the efforts.

As they entered town she suddenly remembered to straighten up her clothes and glance in the mirror to give her hair a quick finger combing, figuring she could claim the wind did the rest. Still, she was bouncing in her seat and unsure if the preening had been just to maintain cover or if it was now more for her husband.

While he got his bags, she slipped up to the house and in, doing a little twirl on the foyer in sheer delight. It was good to be whole again, good to feel more than the need to study her lines or know her character better. It was good to be human and this human was...hungry. Over to the kitchen she went, having realized that dinner time was coming close and that dinner wasn't yet being cooked. A little grin was upon her face as she reveled in getting to be the one providing nourishment for her husband and not some catering cart.

Sautéed lamb chops were the order of the day, with some fresh lavender salt rubbed into them. It was a little stretch for her cooking skills but the man who'd raised the lambs had given her step by step instructions on how to cook them. Before long they were nothing more than bones on a plate, and a mental note filed for the next year's Easter dinner.

With full stomachs they settled upon the couch to catch up on some of the movies they hadn't gotten the chance to see together. Snuggled up against him, she was mostly content except for the desire for what she would get 'in due time'. Fingers wandered, going down to tease and torment him while they were on the couch, feeling him stiffen again.

By the time the movie ended, he could stand no more and half dragged her into the bedroom, throwing her onto the bed. The bottom of her dress was thrown up, exposing her pale rear to the bottom of his hand. Several times he laid the bottom of his hand to her rear, turning the skin pinkish-red, before pulling the panties to the side. With one smooth thrust he pushed up within her, one hand grasping her hip to hold her while he thrust. Free hand wrapped its fingers within the strands of her hair, pulling her head back as he drove within. Fueled by her constant teasing and with the edge having been taken off earlier he was able to push her over the edge into several orgasms till he pulled her hard against him and unloaded within her waiting pussy.

She collapsed onto the bed, chest heaving as her eyes searched out and found his. Lips curled into a grin before wiggling to the end of the bed and licking over his dripping cock like a Popsicle, finishing with a solid suck of the head. "Welcome home baby," she purred and leaned in to gently lick and suckle his balls, feeling that they were still full of cum for the night ahead.

Mabel just smiled to herself as the occasional scream of a woman in ecstasy pierced the night air, obviously coming from the neighbors' house. Most of the town knew who the buxom actress and her husband were, they weren't ignorant of things but more just polite enough to let people choose to reveal how much of themselves they wanted to. With that thought in mind the elderly woman turned on her DVR and pulled up the latest episode of Mad Men and chuckled to herself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Redhead in a Small Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds