• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 25

My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 25

123

Mrs. Jackson pulled her Denali into the circle drive before parking the car in front of the entrance to the North Kansas City Medical Center. Sweat poured off her forehead and her body ached from the workout she had just completed at the gym. She glanced at the doors as she took a sip from her water bottle. The cold liquid dripped down her chin and onto her sweat soaked t-shirt, causing her grey sports bra to show through the wet material. Katie glanced down and stared at her nipples as they extended behind her shirt. The hot wife felt the wetness of her pussy dampening her panties as she stared at the doors of the building.

It had been three weeks since she had submitted her body to Phil Dorman in her husband's bed. Their sexual exploits had continued every day from the moment that Fred and her children left the house in the morning. Her old neighbor had done things to her that she never thought possible. He would fuck her with a devastating speed and force, ravaging her entire body while his bloated mouth trailed all over her helpless flesh as he made the sexy beauty cum again and again while her pussy would spasm and squirt. The old fat man knew exactly what to do to her as he contorted her body into positions she didn't think possible.

The beautiful mother took another sip of water and let it drip down the front of her shirt. Katie had found herself unbelievably horny this morning. Much to her chagrin, it had been a few days since she had been fucked by her well-endowed neighbor. Her children had been home during the past week and although Phil had tried to seduce her several times, feeling her up or rubbing against her when nobody was looking, she was reluctant to do anything with her family around.

She had dropped the old man off at the doctor's office for his checkup and then went to the gym for her workout. During the past few weeks, the hot wife had said things to Phil that she regretted but with every regret she had become more excited. She felt sure she wasn't in love with the disgusting man in the way that she loved her husband yet she wasn't able to comprehend the conflicting emotions that he stirred up inside of her. The depraved thoughts of doing and saying things to him excited her as much as him. It made her feel dirty, naughty and slutty. She knew her mind and body would do whatever he asked of her. Trying to be loyal to her husband and family, she had tried to not think about his perfect cock but it consumed her all day and night.

Katie took another sip as she looked around the parking lot, watching the people make their way to and from the building. The horny mother raised her hand, cupping her swollen breast and squeezing it gently. Her other hand rubbed her inner thigh as she teased herself.

She unfastened her seat belt and looked around the parking lot, quickly pulling her shirt over her head. She reached down and pulled her sports bra off, tossing it into the backseat. The sexy wife sat motionless for a second. She was topless in her car, her nipples obscenely extending from the tips of her firm breasts as she rubbed her swollen mounds of flesh and reveled in the touch. Katie reached down and grabbed her wet t-shirt and pulled it back over her head.

The sexy wife glanced up and saw Phil exit the building as he slowly limped towards the passenger door. Mrs. Jackson couldn't contain her lustful urges for the old man's large cock as her eyes immediately focused on his sweatpants covered crotch. The hot mother sighed, knowing they wouldn't have very much time for any fooling around. The perverted geezer grinned as he climbed in the passenger seat.

"Good workout?" he asked, his bloodshot blue eyes staring at Katie's wet t-shirt and the way it perfectly outlined her firm breasts.

"Yes," she replied as she pulled on her seatbelt and latched it securely. The belt rested between her perfect breasts as she felt the lustful stares of the old man.

Phil drooled in anticipation as he devoured the beautiful wife's perfect body. He had grown accustomed to fucking the sexy woman once her family had left for the day.

"As good of a workout as I give you?" he snickered as he reached out and grabbed her inner thigh, admiring the way her shorts rode up her legs.

Katie felt her pussy moisten at his touch. "Maybe" she said seductively, raising an eyebrow. She used to be nauseated by the way her old neighbor would lustfully undress her with his eyes but now she loved it. She loved to tease him, knowing he would reward her by making her cum over and over again.

Dorman leaned over to the driver's seat, his face inches from hers and his hand still resting on her thigh as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I doubt that, Freckles!" he said, grabbing Katie by the neck and pulling her head over towards him as he pressed his lips onto hers.

"Mmmmmmmh" the sexy mother moaned, lovingly stroking the side of his fat face as she buried her tongue in his open mouth. Her other hand automatically reached out and stroked the outline of Phil's mammoth cock over his sweatpants as the odd couple continued to make out like horny teenagers for the next several minutes.

"And you?" the sexy wife inquired breathlessly, pulling back her head "Is everything okay with you?"

"The doc said I'm good and apparently my heart's better than ever" the old man laughed, leaning back as Katie started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street, being detoured away from the interstate and towards highway 9.

Phil grinned from ear to ear and was almost giddy with excitement.

"I told him I've been having sex daily!"

The hot wife's mouth opened in shock.

"You didn't say anything about us, did you?"

"Us?" Phil rubbed her thighs harder. "Is there an us?"

"You know what I meant!" Katie pouted, spreading her legs in the seat as she accelerated past a traffic light, "Did you?" she asked, her heart sinking at the thought of Phil bragging about his exploits.

The old man's fingers rubbed across the beauty queen's crotch while she drove.

"No. I never told him about us! If you hurry home maybe we'll have some 'us' time!" Phil laughed, his fingers digging into the wife's tight shorts. "I get frustrated by your husband interfering with our time alone!"

Katie didn't say a word as she allowed Phil to manipulate her thighs and tease her pussy over her shorts as his words dug deep into her soul. She felt so wet, her breasts swelled and her mouth watered but the thought of her and the old man caused her distress. Her eyes glanced towards Phil's sloppy dressed crotch and she found it hard to focus on the road. Tremors of lust made her pussy lips twitch. Her crotch felt like a steaming swamp. She still had not allowed her husband to touch her, just as Phil had demanded. Fred had been focused on work so it had made it easier yet it caused her heart to sink as she acknowledged that she was having an affair. Worst of all, Katie had to admit that she didn't really miss having sex with her husband, knowing that he would never be able to give her the ruthless pounding the ugly neighbor subjected her to.

Over and over again, the hot wife would try and persuade herself that it was purely sexual and had no meaning. That it was just a dirty old man using her body.

As they drove over the Heart of America Bridge, Dorman pointed his chubby finger out of the window towards Penn Valley Park and snickered.

"Do you remember that park? The restroom?"

The hot wife rose in her seat and glanced off the bridge.

"Yes I remember" she smiled mischievously. Her mind shot back to how she had allowed the old man to fuck her in the dirty toilet stall when she had taken him for a checkup.

The hot mother's pussy creamed as the memories of what she had done that morning flashed before her eyes. Glancing over at the old man's crotch, she leaned forward and turned down the radio.

"You want to know a secret?" Katie said softly, smiling seductively at the old man. She felt especially naughty.

Phil's pudgy frame turned slightly in the seat as he raised an eyebrow.

"Of course!"

The sexy mother cleared her voice as she stared straight ahead. "Remember when you were done, you rolled out to the car and I stayed behind to clean up?"

She found her fingers digging into the steering wheel as Phil continued to manipulate her thighs with his hands.

"When you left the bathroom, you handed me the rubber..."

Phil eyes widened, "And?"

The sexy wife turned and looked at him as she felt her juices oozing into her panties "...and when you left...I swallowed your cum."

"Seriously?" Phil asked, grinning from ear to ear. His crooked, yellow teeth were exposed as he adjusted himself in the seat and gripped the sexy wife's inner thighs tighter.

Katie nodded, a smirk in the corner of her mouth. She glanced down at the old man's crotch and could see his big bulge expanding quickly behind the baggy trousers.

"You are such a nasty slut! Did you enjoy it? Did it taste good?" the old man taunted her, feeling his fat cock throb at his beautiful neighbor's admission. He stared at the hard bodied wife and remembered how he had always felt she was a stuck-up snob, never giving him or his wife the time of day. She always dressed in her perfect business suits and drove the fanciest cars. Now here she was, admitting to sucking his cum from a condom in a dirty restroom.

"Wow, Freckles! You really are more of a slut than I ever imagined!"

The hot wife stared straight ahead.

"Maybe I am!" she stated calmly. Her mouth watered uncontrollably as she glanced back over at him and smirked "But yes, you were scrumptious!"

"I bet you would like some right now, wouldn't you? You look thirsty!" Phil muttered as he looked down at his crotch. His sweatpants had started to form a tent where his cock had grown.

Katie breathed hard through her nose. Her mouth watered in anticipation.

"I wouldn't mind" she said softly, with a wink of her eye.

Dorman rubbed the outline of his hardening cock as he thought back to the horny wife helping him relieve himself in the toilet stall. A wicked idea crossed his mind.

"Did you like helping me piss that day?" he asked, grinning widely.

Katie scrunched her nose and was perplexed by his assertion. "What do you mean?"

"Helping me at the urinal. Did you like that?" Phil turned his large body in the passenger seat to watch her reaction as he leaned towards her. "A true slut probably would have wanted me to piss all over her!"

"What?!?" Katie's mouth hung open as she followed a detour into the downtown area.

"A golden shower!" Dorman laughed out loud "Don't tell me you wouldn't have liked that!"

Mrs. Jackson was at a loss for words. She remembered steadying his chubby frame while her neighbor relieved himself in the urinal. The hot wife was sure that she had felt nothing than disgust at the time as she remembered the sound and smell of that morning.

"You think I wanted you to pee on me?" Katie asked, dumbfounded.

"Has Fred ever done that? Given you a golden shower?" the old man taunted the married woman "Or has he ever asked you to do it to him?"

"No! You are so disgusting!"

The hot wife's face grew red as she shook her head in disbelief.

"Don't play high and mighty! You love me being disgusting" the old man grinned "You've never seen a golden shower?"

Katie's face reddened even more as she spoke.

"Maybe once or twice" she admitted sheepishly.

She thought back to a time where she had watched porn movies daily and had looked at videos including that particular fetish a few times out of curiosity.

"Didn't turn you on, huh?" Dorman kept pressing the hot wife.

"No!"

Katie glanced over at the obese man's crotch and could see the head of his mammoth cock pressing against his sweatpants, eager to get out.

"Does it turn you on? Peeing on somebody? she asked.

"Everything turns me on! I've never tried it before but it's on my bucket list!" Phil laughed as he grabbed Katie's bare thigh, "But you would do anything for me, wouldn't you?"

The hot wife laughed uncomfortably.

"You are the most revolting man I have ever met!" she said as she came to a stop at a traffic light. At that very moment she glanced up at the skyscrapers that surrounded the SUV and caught sight of her old office window. Her heart sank as she thought back to how her life had changed. She had been a successful business woman that was respected by her peers. She was the vice president of a major banking corporation that was responsible for million dollar accounts. Her eyes wandered over to Phil. Katie knew that she was now nothing but a depraved slut for her perverted neighbor, doing anything to please him. She couldn't believe that being fondled by the old man in public actually turned her on.

Dorman slowly lifted his hand from her crotch, grabbing the bottom corner of her shirt as he lifted it. He raised it underneath the seat belt, exposing the hot wife's perfect tits. Katie's nipples were already erect and pointed straight out. The hot wife's breaths deepened. She didn't fight nor did she even flinch as she drove down the street with her tits exposed for all to see.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" she moaned, biting her bottom lip as the fat man's hands mauled her firm mounds of flesh. Her pussy quivered at his touches. Katie gripped the steering wheel tighter as she looked around the crowded sidewalks at the many people walking by. Most of them seemed to be talking on their phones or playing with their iPods but none paid attention to the former beauty queen getting felt up in her own car in broad daylight.

Phil squeezed and rotated his pudgy hands around Katie's perfect orbs and then pinched her nipple. The old man leaned over into her chest as he licked, sucked and playfully bit on her mounds of perfect flesh. He pulled his head back and spread his saliva around with his hands. He put his hand back down into her crotch, applying pressure with his finger against the covered folds of her pussy.

"Damn I'm horny!" Phil cried as he adjusted himself in the seat so his obvious erection stuck out obscenely behind his sweatpants.

"Jack me off, Freckles!"

"Phil, I'm driving" the hot wife softly spoke as she navigated through the downtown streets of Kansas City.

"Pull over" Phil ordered, his tone a bit more serious "Pull over and jack me off now!"

"No!" Katie protested "It's light out! Someone could see us!" They were driving down the street mid-morning, cars were all around and the sidewalks full of people.

"Come on Freckles! Be a good slut" Phil grunted, "Take out my cock! You know you want to!"

His demand had an element of adventure, flair and excitement. The hot wife's cunt got a little wetter as she obediently reached down and grabbed Phil's crotch which felt even bigger covered by his grey sweatpants. She rubbed her delicate fingers across his beautiful bulge, her wedding ring glistening in the mid-morning sun.

The sexy wife felt the old man's cock twitch and throb. Slowly, she wormed her fingers into the waistband and down the front of his pants. Her breaths grew quicker as she felt his hot, meaty shaft. She scraped her fingertips across his large, bloated head.

"That's a good slut," Phil groaned as he watched the married beauty work the thick shaft out into the open.

Looking back up at the road, Katie let go of Phil's cock as a car quickly stopped in front of her. Sweat dripped off her forehead and her body trembled.

Phil's blood pounded into the thick veined shaft until the whole pulsing length thrust rigidly out of his sweatpants. His perfect, large muscle pointed straight at the windshield as he reached down, shoving his sweatpants and boxers down to his knees. He lifted his baggy t-shirt up above his belly. The old man looked down and admired the sight of himself.

The sexy wife kept a firm grip on the steering wheel until she felt she was safely leaving the downtown area. Then she reached over and immediately wrapped her fingers around the swollen cock shaft again.

"Oohhhhh fuck yeah!" Dorman grunted as he relaxed in his seat while the sexy woman stroked his cock.

Katie's knuckles whitened as she gripped the steering wheel tightly with her other hand. The car swayed a little, from one side of the lane to the other as she slowly jacked Phil's cock. Mrs. Jackson felt her cunt growing hotter and wetter as Phil's prick swelled to enormous proportions. She couldn't believe she was doing this.

"Come on, slut. Beat me off!" Phil panted.

Katie worked her hand up and down the fat rod as she pulled up to a red stop light next to a car that was waiting for the same light. Phil glanced over at the man in the car next to them and couldn't help but grin. He desperately wanted him to look over so he could see the sexy former Mrs. America stroking his cock.

The hot wife increased the pace of her hand as the loose outer skin slid smoothly over the iron hard inner core. Phil's swollen cock tip jutted out of her hand like a huge, purplish mushroom. A dab of pre-cum appeared on the tip as the hot wife's thumb smeared it all around the glans.

"Pull over and suck it!" Phil groaned.

Katie didn't say anything but continued to slowly stroke his cock as her pussy continued to ooze its juices.

"Come on slut! Pull over and suck my cock," repeated Phil, "I want to feel that slutty mouth all over it."

Katie smirked. "You don't think I'd do it, do you?" she said softly, hesitating only for a second before she pulled into the parking lot of the strip mall that was across the street from the Uptown Theater. The lot was fairly busy but she parked on the far side away from the building. She put the SUV into 'park', allowing it to idle. She turned and looked at Phil as her hand reached down and unbuckled her seatbelt, her mouth salivating.

Phil looked around the parking lot as he moved his seat back while Katie twisted her torso, her legs trailing over the edge of the seat. She wedged her body past the steering wheel as she lowered her head into his lap.

The old man's cock head was only a fraction of an inch from her face as she dug it softly into her cheek. She turned her head, looking up at her overweight neighbor and softly whispered, "Tell me if somebody walks up." Her lips opened to let the tip of his massively swollen rod slip up into her mouth. Instantly, she tasted the pungent flavor of his cock and her mouth watered uncontrollably as she lathered the mammoth shaft with her saliva.

"Oooohhhhhh don't worry! I'll let you know!" Phil blurted out as he looked around the parking lot and saw people moving around. He reclined back in the seat as his hand prodded Katie's hard ass, rubbing her perfect buttocks over her shorts.

The sexy wife's butter soft mouth closed around Phil's trembling shaft as she slowly moved her mouth up and down in his lap. Phil gazed down at the hot beauty as her thick dark hair spilled over his groin.

Katie turned in the driver's seat a little as she struggled into a more comfortable position, her head buried in Dorman's lap. She put both knees on the driver's seat and leaned into the old man's crotch. Her ass stuck straight up towards the driver's door window.

Briefly, Katie thought about the circumstances she found herself in. This was a mall she had visited many times with her family. Any second someone she knew could walk by, recognize her car and see her. Still the hot wife couldn't help herself, feeling her cunt twitch as she stiffened her tongue and licked up and down her neighbor's shaft with wild abandon.

"That's a good cock-sucking slut!" Phil murmured as he continued kneading Katie's squirming ass. He felt her quiver as his hand went underneath her and groped her firm breasts. His other hand slid down into the waistband of her shorts. His fingers glided through her patch of pubic hair, teasing her swollen pussy that was already soaked with her juices.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 25

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds