• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After Hours Call In

After Hours Call In

Most of my stories are written for my wife's reading pleasure. She sometimes is the character and others she is not. Most are written from an aspect that places her there or gives her the most realism that I can possibly give. I hope you enjoy.

*

You can't believe it. You have to go back to work on a Friday night. You understood with the new position, it was possible that you may need to come in from time to time to deal with the new account's night ordering system, but only until you were set up to do it from home. At least there were no plans for us this evening. You knew you would be late getting back so you insist that I stay home and enjoy my night off.

What bothers you most was the message coming in from someone other than your manager. It steamed you that you had to ruin your Friday night, but he couldn't even take the time to call you himself. The message stated that the vendor would call you around 9:00pm after clearing their inventory.

At least coming in this late meant no one else would be there and you didn't have to dress up like a normal workday. A pair of khaki shorts and a tank top would be just fine.

Although you're glad no one's there, it's a bit scary pulling into the lot and going inside the dark building by yourself.

Having turned on the lights and sound system, you start feeling a little more relaxed. You decide to pass the time by looking at the account to see if you can speed the process up a bit and get back home a little earlier.

The next moment happens so fast that you barely have time to scream. The lights go out and the room becomes pitch black. In that instance, someone grabs you from behind and a hand covers your mouth. You're stricken with mortal fear and you try to scream, but the hand over your mouth muffles any attempt. You struggle, kicking and punching, but more hands grab and keep you under control. You see that struggling isn't working, so you try to relax and hope that they won't hurt you.

The one with his hand over your mouth leans in and speaks to you. He tells you in a very serious tone, that if you continue to resist, then you "Will" be hurt and they'll still do what they came to do, so the choice is yours. He asks if you understand and you nod your head yes. With that comes a sharp slap across your face and an explanation that you are to answer him with a verbal "Yes" and a verbal "Yes" only! He asks again if you understand and you answer meekly with a "Yes".

A blindfold is placed over your eyes and you're taken from the office area and into the warehouse. You know there are at least three people, but the muttering voices make you think that there are possibly more. Some of the voices sound familiar, but you can't be sure.

You're scared, but trying hard to stay calm. They've told you to stand still and be quiet. You can hear voices and the sounds of things being moved around. You're afraid to even think what plans they may have or who they may possibly be. They haven't hurt you at this point, other than the slap and he did say that as long as you behaved, you wouldn't be hurt.

The voices come closer. They place what appears to be a leather collar around your neck. It's tightened and it slightly restricts your breathing and swallowing. Someone pulls your hair back into a tight ponytail and you listen as they put rubber bands down the length of it.

You hear what you know as the leader's voice tell someone else that he doesn't want it to get in the way and the reply from voice #2 is that it will make it easier to hold on to you.

The leader tells you to be very still. You hear what sounds like scissors being opened and closed then feel the cold metal against your stomach as the scissors are placed at the bottom of your shirt and its cut away. You feel it fall from your shoulders.

In an instance, the cool air hardens your nipples.. You try willing them not to, but it's no use.

Your body betrays your will and the only thing left is your embarrassment. You feel a warm hand gently caress your left breast and you unwittingly let out a soft sigh.

You feel another hard slap across your face and again a warning from the leader. You were not given permission to react to his touch. This time the slap is hard enough to bring blood to your lip and you taste it in your mouth.

A mouth suddenly covers yours and he pushes his tongue deep inside. He pulls away and runs his tongue across your split lip. He says he's sorry he split your lip, but you must only do as you are told.

The cold metal again touches your skin as the legs of your shorts are being cut away. You feel them fall to the floor and you're left with only your panties and shoes.

This time the hand is on your belly. It runs over your smooth tummy and into the band of your panties. His fingers pause as he reaches your very thick bush. You hear a quiet "Mmmmmm" come from him as he runs his fingers through it and beyond to your very wet slit. He comments that he didn't know you had a piercing down there, then pushes two fingers deep in to your pussy.

You think... "Oh My God, this person knows me personally".

The piercings in your nipples and belly button didn't faze him, as though he didn't care, as if he knew about them, but not the clit.

Who are they and what do they want from you? Is this someone that you work with?

Instead of cutting the panties away, he rips them from your body.

He leads you over to another area and tells you to kneel down. He helps you onto something directly in front of you. You have to actually step up a bit to kneel on the surface. It's padded and firm and not too uncomfortable. You feel something pressing against your stomach. It feels like a padded roll bar. He pushes you on to it and bends you forward.

You reach out to steady yourself and keep from falling over the bar. He tells you to reach forward and below you to grab another.

Voice #2 is in front of you now and tells you to grip the bar firmly. He straps both hands in place and secures you tightly.

Your ankles are secured in the same manner and you are completely unable to move. You realize that the position you're in is like being on a crotch rocket motorcycle and you are completely exposed.

They leave you in this position and walk away so you can't hear what they're saying, but you feel the presence of someone still near you.

He kneels by your side and moves closer to you. He begins to caress and explore your body and a very familiar but unknown voice whispers in your ear.

"We're going to fuck you inside out and take you in more ways than you knew existed".

"That ass that you've been shaking around here for so long is going to be spread wide with cock after cock and you'll drink a gallon of cum before the night is over".

"I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I laid eyes on you and tonight I'll get all I want".

Do you understand me"? Not wanting to be slapped again, you answer "yes".

The others join him and you can smell baby oil as they pour it over your body. As they rub it over your body, you realize that there are at least four or five people there. Their hands are roaming free over every inch of your body, touching and probing all of your most private spots.

You hear the whisper voice tell the others that he wants you first. He becomes the only one whose hands you feel. He's rough and seems almost angry, like he's taking something out on you.

He backs away and you feel the hard slap of a belt come down on your ass. The pain is intense and you scream out. This only brings more of the same. The tears flow freely as you begin to cry.

You feel the welts as they rise on your ass and the back of your legs. Strike after strike brings more and more pain. You feel yourself going into an out of body trance and the pain becomes bearable. At this point, you can't feel the strikes at all, only the swelling of your flesh and the heat from the same.

He stops as suddenly as he started. He gently caresses your ass and rubs more oil on you. His hands spread your cheeks and he talks to the others and shows you off. At one point, he tells them, "He always knew it would be this beautiful" and then slides a couple of fingers into your ass.

He works them in and out and uses his thumb to rub your clit. He adds another and then another until he has four fingers stroking you very deep. He pulls them out and comes around in front of you. He tells you that before he fucks your ass, he wants you to know what's coming.

He rubs his cock across your face and lips. You can't see it, but from the feel of it, you know he's huge. He places the head at your lips and without instruction; you open your mouth to lick him.

Your breathing becomes shallow and your body is on fire. Your mouth barely opens wide enough to take him in. He allows a few tastes then moves back behind you. He rubs his cock against your cheeks and you obediently push back against him.

This brings some comments from those watching. He presses the head against your hole and starts pushing in. It's like he's splitting you in two, but you push out, trying to pull him in deeper.

As the head enters, you gasp a deep breath and push back hard. He grabs your hair and pulls your head back, while at the same time buries his massive cock deep in your ass. You scream and he pulls on the choker around your neck to quiet you. With every thrust, he brings you closer to the edge.

He becomes more aggressive and his thrust gets harder. He's got your head pulled back tight and your mouth is wide open. Your bodies are sweating and very slippery. He pounds you harder and harder and you know his cock is deeper than any before. The raw smell of sex and the sounds of your slapping bodies fill the room.

He speaks to someone in the group and within moments, there's a cock at your mouth.

You lap at it hungrily and he fills your throat with its length. You gag and attempt to pull away, but he has a firm grip on your head and continues to fuck your mouth. His balls slap at your chin. You taste the salty pre-cum on your tongue. His cock begins to swell and he releases the first burst of hot cum down your throat. He pulls out and aims the rest into your mouth and over your face. You feel so degraded, yet at the same time so very sexual.

Whisper voice tells them to untie your arms. You reach back and pull your cheeks further apart and totally expose yourself for all the others to see. He continues to pump you hard and before long he grabs your cheeks and digs his nails into you as he fills your ass with load after load of hot cum.

As his cock slides from your ass, someone unties your ankles. You're led over to the leader, who's sitting on a couch. He pulls you down to him and presses your nude body against his. He holds you on his lap and kisses you, then lifts your leg and enters you.

He squeezes you tight as his cock is buried in your pussy. He slides his hands over your ass and pulls you down deeper on his cock. He doesn't want it like whisper voice. He wants it slow and romantic. He also tells you that he's wanted you for a long time and only wants it to go slow and long.

You start rotating your hips with him. You grind your pube hard against his and you know he won't last long. He pulls you closer and arches your back. He pulls your cheeks apart and a large cock is shoved in your ass.

The feeling of two cocks at once is overwhelming and your body shakes as you're rocked by one orgasm after another.

Both are buried as deep as they can go. They build the pace and fuck you harder and harder, forcing you to cum multiple times. Just when you think you can take no more, they both explode in you. You feel the hot cum coating your insides.

Your body and mind are completely absorbed in the event and you can only be excepting as the rest take their turn, raping every hole. You lose track of how many times they take you.

They fuck you every way imaginable. They take your ass, your mouth and your pussy multiple times and at the same time. They make you pee on the floor in front of them, then take turns pissing on you.

When they finish using you they load you into your car.

They drive you toward home and along the way they stop at a traffic light in town. They expose you to the guy in another car and ask if he wants some.

They pull to the side of the road and open your door. Without any hesitation, he steps between your legs and spreads them wide. He slides his fat black cock into your beautiful white pussy. He fucks you hard for about ten minutes and then cums on your bush. They tell him to leave it and he thanks them and leaves.

They get you to the house. It's now about four in the morning. They leave you in the car for me to find when I get up. They also leave a CD with the words "Good Job" on it and a message in an envelope.............

Sherry,

You are and always have been the sexiest woman at your work place. We can't tell you if we work there too or if we're possibly vendors that have come in. We may even be friends and co-workers, but know this........ You are very special to us and we look forward to your next call in!

The Crew......

P.S. Enjoy the CD! Sorry we had to block our faces!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After Hours Call In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 810 milliseconds