• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jack and Jill

Jack and Jill

1234

Yep, this was really the way to spend your eighteenth birthday, sitting on your own bed, a pile of penthouse magazines spread around, stroking yourself. Yeah, this was really the best.....NOT!

I should be out with my girlfriend getting some birthday sex! Yeah, that's what I should be doing...that is IF I had a girlfriend and IF she was the type of girl to put out. Let's face it, for us geeks, these are few and far between. Hell. The last girl that was my "girlfriend" - the farthest I managed to get was one time in the back of the car with my hand down her panties and her stroking me off. Not exactly what these magazines arrayed around me on the bed have described as good sex.

Hell. It was my senior year in high school, and I was still a virgin for Christ's sake. You'd have thought that someone, anyone would have wanted to have sex with me.

I wasn't bad looking, maybe a little thin. I tried running track, but I preferred spending time tinkering with electronics and computers. THAT was what I was really good at. Maybe it would land me a lot of money after college, but right now, tonight, what I really really wanted was to have one of the buxom, sexy women on the pages of these magazines come to life and ride me until I popped.

I was so intent on the image of a rather large breasted woman on the page of my magazine, staring at her hard protruding nipples as she bent toward me from the page of the magazine, almost as if she were going to reach out and touch me, my hand slowly stroking my rock hard cock that I didn't even notice my twin sister slip into the room.

"Jack?" She practically whispered, standing half way to my bed from the door to the bathroom that connected our two bedrooms.

"FUCK JILL!" I squeaked loudly quickly trying to cover my cock with my hand and the magazine, as she stood staring where my hand had just recently been stroking my cock.

Yeah, you heard right. Twin sister, and yeah, my parents had one hell of a sense of humor. We were twins, but in so many ways opposites. Obviously I was a guy and she was a girl. Not only a girl, but a damn hot one. She definitely got my mother's looks and body. Large round breasts that I had gotten a few glimpses of over the years, shapely hips and legs, large doe eyes, and shoulder length brown hair. Oh yeah, she was also the popular one. You know the kind, cheerleader in school, boys fawning all over. I was quite sure she wasn't a virgin, although she hadn't ever admitted it to me in so many words. Hell, for twins we didn't even share the same birthday. I was born at eleven fifty and she was born a full hour later, the next day. Yeah, as twins we were pretty much opposites, but we were also pretty close, at least for brother and sister.

We had bedrooms on the second floor of our house that shared a common bathroom. It had caused a number of sibling rows over the years, with each of us accidently walking in on the other. I'd seen her bare tits a few times, and her bare ass more than once, while she had walked in on me a few times, fortunately NOT while I had a hard on or was stroking myself off in the shower. You know teen age boys...we were always horny. Well, now she was standing in my room in a pale yellow nightshirt that came down to the middle of her thighs, staring at the magazine that had my rock hard cock hidden under it.

"DAMN Jill! You could have knocked!" I said much more quietly, not really wanting my parents to hear us and come see me with all my magazines out.

"I did!" She hissed back.

"So what do you want?" I asked irritably, wishing she'd leave.

"Well, I was going to ask a favor," she said, finally moving again, but still toward me and the bed. "But I think you need one more than I do."

"What does that mean?" I snapped, as she sat on the edge of the bed, her hip only a few inches from mine, and the magazine covering my still hard cock.

"It means..." she whispered, reaching out for the magazine over my cock and gently tugging on it, "...that I'm willing to give you one more birthday present."

I slid my other hand to help cover my hard on, my eight and a half inch long shaft still partly uncovered even with both hands trying to hide it. "What? I'm supposed to have sex with my sister?"

"Not exactly," she whispered. "I know how hard it's been for you to keep a girl friend." She said, worming her hand under mine until she was able to grasp my hard cock in her soft hand. "I just thought maybe you'd want someone else to do this on your birthday."

"Who? You?" I squeaked in surprise as she reached for my wrist and gently pulled one hand away from my cock.

"Sure, why not? I mean we've seen most of each other's bodies before, right?"

"Sort of. I mean, I've seen your boobs, but that's it. I've never seen your pussy or anything." I practically whispered.

"Have you ever seen one, up close I mean?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Really? Who?" She asked, looking at me sternly. She could always tell when I was lying to her.

"Okay, so I haven't."

"So do you want to? See one I mean?"

"What, Yours?" I asked incredulously.

"Maybe. Maybe someone else's too."

"Seriously? You're going to fix me up with a date?"

"Not exactly," she said quietly, her hand starting to slowly stroke my cock, that seemed to have softened a little and was quickly regaining its full proportions at the thought of a real pussy. "You know I'm having some friends over tomorrow," she said quietly.

"Yeah," I answered after several seconds of silence.

"You know Mary Todd, right? I guess that's a silly question. Every time she's over here you're staring at her chest as if you stare long enough you'll be able to see through her shirt. Anyway, her dad doesn't let her date boys and she turned eighteen three weeks ago, and well... she's never seen a hard dick before. I just thought that maybe I could convince you to let her see yours," my sister finally blurted out.

I was shocked, to say the least. I stared at her like she had three heads. She really wanted me to flash one of her friends my cock? Like I didn't already have enough of a reputation at school and in the locker room.

"She'd be naked too," Jill added.

"Seriously?" I asked. "You want me to do what? Play show and tell?" I wasn't about to tell her that I'd do that in a heartbeat if it meant seeing Mary naked. I didn't want her to think I was perverted or anything, but naked? DAMN!

"Not exactly. A few of us have this idea that if we play some sexy games and get her naked, we can dare her to come in naked and play with your cock. I mean I know it's a lot to ask, but, well, you do have a pretty big cock," she whispered.

Her comment brought my attention back to the fact that my cock was again fully hard, and fully on display, with her hand wrapping around it as far as it could, slowly stroking it.

"I don't know, I guess I can do that," I agreed after a few seconds of silence.

"Good. Now I don't want you to act like you've never seen a pussy before," she said, taking her hand from my cock as she stood up. For a moment I thought that was the end of the conversation, but instead she reached up under her nightshirt and pulled down her little white panties, stepping out of them. She stared at my eyes and watched my reaction as she grabbed the hem of her nightshirt and skimmed it up and off her body, leaving her standing there as naked as I was.

"Damn." I muttered as I started at her perfectly formed breasts, each the size of a large orange, and each topped with a half dollar sized areola and rock hard nipple. I let my eyes run down her body, examining her thin waist, round flowing hips and the modestly sized, neatly trimmed tuft of hair at the juncture of her legs. I stared for a long time before looking up to her face again, seeing her chewing her lower lip slightly as she looked at me.

"Well?" She asked expectantly.

"Damn sis. I know why the guys are always trying to get you naked!"

"I take it you like the view?"

"Uh, yeah," I answered with a wry smile. "Like I wouldn't?"

"If you ever, EVER tell anyone about this, I'll kick you so hard between your legs that you won't be able to walk straight for a week!" She hissed sternly.

"Honest sis. Not a word! Just stand there and let me look a bit more!" I said, moving one hand back to my cock. I mean yeah, she's my sister, but damn! This is TONS better than a magazine, I thought to myself as I started to slowly stroke my cock.

Without a word she reached for my hand and pulled it gently away from my cock. She held my hand out in space and then, still holding it, crawled up onto the bed, setting one knee on one side of my waist and swinging her leg across so that she straddled my waist on her knees. "Do you know how to make a woman come with your fingers?" She asked quietly as I stared at her pussy, now only two feet or so from my face, her legs spread slightly so she could straddle my body.

"Sort of," I answered honestly. I'd made Debbie come that one time, but I wasn't really sure exactly how.

"Well, if Mary lets you touch her, you better know more than sort of." She said huskily as she pulled my hand down toward her pussy. She gently turned my hand palm up and pressed it between her legs, my palm pressing to her round fat outer lips. "Now, press your middle finger up between my lips. Not too hard, just enough to push my lips apart. That's it," she cooed as I felt her hot wetness envelope my middle finger. "Now slowly pull it along this way," she coaxed, pulling my wrist along so that my finger dragged along her wet slit. "Keep it pressed deep. Now feel for my clit. Do you know what it feels like?"

"Not exactly," I admitted, a bit breathlessly.

"Here. I'll help you." She said, sliding her hand down from my wrist to rest on my hand, her fingers guiding my fingers until I felt a hard little nub press against my finger. She sucked a breath of air in quickly and held it as she pulled my fingers along, dragging my middle finger across her clit. "Just like that." She panted after a few seconds. "Now you try it!"

I pushed my hand back along her pussy, pressing my finger deep between her lips until the tip tried to push up into her tunnel and then pulled slowly back again, dragging my finger across her clit again.

"Ohhhh yeah. That's good. Keep doing that, but a little faster," she coaxed as I started another stroke. "Let your finger push up into me. It's okay to do that." She moaned softly.

"Like this?" I asked curling my finger up and pushing it into her tunnel. I could feel her soft vaginal walls clench around my finger as I pushed it up inside her.

"Oh yeah. Now pull it out as you slide your finger along my pussy. Ohhhhh fuck yeah, just like that. Now push back. Just let your finger curl up into me as you do!" she moaned softly.

I began stroking my finger in and out of her pussy, feeling her becoming wetter with each passing minute. She leaned toward me so she was on all fours, her tits hanging in front of my face as my hand slid along her pussy, my finger diving in as far as I could push it.

"Women like to have their nipples played with. You can either suck on them or tease them with your fingers." She coaxed, letting out a deep moan as I leaned my head up and closed my lips around one hard nipple. "Tease it with your tongue!" She groaned softly.

I could feel her leg, where my hand was resting on her thigh start to quiver as I continued stroking into her with my other hand, one tit sucked deep into my mouth was my tongue flicked across and swirled around her rigid nipple.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna come," she moaned softly, her whole body getting stiff as her legs and arms trembled. I could feel the wetness of her pussy suddenly increase until it was literally dripping off my hand onto my stomach, a long low deep moan slipping from her lips as her tunnel contracted around my finger and tried to grip it and keep it from slipping out again. "Ohhhhh shit. Oh shit oh shit." She mumbled as her hips involuntarily tried to hump my palm, grinding her clit against it. Her whole body shook and jerked for what seemed like five minutes before it stilled, the tremors slowly fading away. She pushed herself up, pulling her tit from my mouth as she knelt erect over me, her finger tips slowly stroking my chest and stomach as she stared down at me, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"Did I do okay?"

"Oh fuck yes. God if you did that to all your girlfriends you'd never be without a date." She panted. "Now it's your turn." She scooted herself back down my body on her knees, reaching between her legs for my cock. As she slowly bent over, dropping her chest toward mine, I thought she might be putting me into her pussy, but instead she held me against her sopping wet pussy and sat down, her lips spread by my fat shaft and my cock trapped against my stomach by her pussy.

She began to slowly rock her hips, stroking her wet pussy back and forth along my shaft, the incredible sensations of her hot wet pussy sending tingles racing up and down my body. I watched as my head disappeared between her lips, the hot wetness of her engulfing me completely for a few moments before she slid back again, exposing my head and part of my shaft.

My hands, as if having a mind of their own, reached up her body and cupped both her round soft tits, squeezing them in time with the strokes of her hips.

I was in heaven, her soft wet pussy stroking my cock in ways I'd never felt before, her soft tits in my hands and her hard nipples pressing into my palms. I'd often thought about going into the bathroom and joining her in the shower, just to see her completely naked, but this...this was far more than any of my fantasies.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come again doing this." She moaned softly, bringing me back to the reality of her sitting on me. Her hands balanced her, resting on my chest as she rocked faster and faster along the length of my shaft, her clit grinding into the bottom side of my cock and bouncing over the little sensitive spot under my head.

"Oh shit. Sis. I'm going to squirt." I moaned at the realization that this fantasy was going to send me into orbit.

"You're going to come!" She moaned in correction. "So am I! Oh lord so am I."

Unable to hold back any longer my body jerked, trying to drive my hips up off the bed toward her. A huge gush of cum pushed out of my cock, squirting almost all the way to my neck before her sliding pussy engulfed my head. I heard her gasp as her own orgasm began to overtake her, her body sliding forward, moving a bit father than before along my shaft as my own hips dropped back to the bed.

My body jerked again, driving my hips upward, driving my shaft along her pussy and poking my head out toward my own face again.

"Oh fuck!" She squeaked as my cock spurted again, sending another stream of my own cum across my chest. Time and again we both jerked, her pussy gushing her juices over my cock to pool on my stomach and my cock making a huge mess on my chest and stomach.

"Jeez." I moaned as my body began to come down from its chemical high, my cock deep in her pussy, twitching and leaking more cum into her as her own pussy walls clenched and spasmed around me.

"Ohhhhh I didn't expect for that to happen." She panted.

"Damn that felt good."

"Yeah, it did. God you have a really nice cock."

"I get teased about it in gym class. Too big." I answered breathlessly.

"Oh, not even. Trust me. This is a fantastic cock. But if you ever tell anyone this happened...anyone at all. I swear to god I'll sneak in here at night and cut it off. You hear me?" She said, sternly, her chest still heaving to catch her breath.

"I hear ya sis."

"Good. Happy birthday Jack." She said softly, leaning down and pressing her lips to mine. She gave me a soft sensuous kiss that had my cock growing between us again before she broke the embrace. "I better go before we do this again."

"You could stay." I said, pushing my hips up into her and moving my quickly hardening cock against her pussy.

"Uh uh. One time event buster. Maybe you'll get lucky tomorrow night." She said as she pulled off my cock and climbed off the bed. She picked up her panties and night shirt and walked toward the bathroom door, looking over her shoulder and blowing me a quick kiss before closing the door behind her.

I lay there and grabbed my cock, quickly stroking myself off to another hard orgasm, leaving another huge amount of cum sprayed over my chest and stomach before I was done. God what had we just done? My sister? Well, it was damn good feeling even if it was my sister.

Sleep did not come easy that night, and I was glad the next day was Saturday. It meant no school, but it also meant that I'd have a chance to talk to Jill.

I snuck into her room quietly, finding her still in her bed. It wasn't until I sat on the edge of her bed that I realized I hadn't even bothered to put anything on and was still naked. I got up from the bed and started to walk quietly toward the still open bathroom door.

"Where you going Jack?" She asked sleepily.

"Um. I figured I better put something on." I mumbled, feeling a bit self-conscious suddenly.

"Why? Afraid of me seeing you naked?"

"Sort of." I whispered back.

She threw the covers back revealing her own still naked body. "Still afraid?"

"I guess not."

"Good. Come back and sit." She said quietly, patting a spot on the bed next to her. I walked over and sat down, her hand immediately sliding into my lap and closing around my cock, which, apparently having a mind of its own, was partly hard.

"So, I take it you came in hoping to see me naked again. Well, here I am. What now?"

"I don't know exactly. Last night was...well...weird and also fantastic. Part of me wants more, part...well isn't it supposed to be forbidden for brothers and sisters to....you know. Like we did last night?"

"It is." She agreed quietly. "I'm not entirely sure that we should have any repeats of last night. We definitely don't want word getting around that we....um....you know, last night."

"Yeah, I get enough ribbing already." I admitted.

"Then I guess you should go back on your side." She whispered, reaching her other hand up to my neck and pulling me down. She pressed her lips against mine, kissing me long and slow before finally breaking the soft kiss. "Just so you know. I won't scream if you climb into the shower with me some time."

"Me either." I whispered back.

"So tonight, after mom and dad go to bed, we'll play our little game. I'll try to get Mary naked and try to get her to come play with you. You might want to take a late shower and then go to bed naked, just in case."

"Sounds good." I answered equally quietly.

She smiled and sat up in the bed, sliding one leg on each side of where I sat on the edge. She scooted herself toward me, her legs spreading farther and farther apart as she pulled herself closer to me. She reached out for one of my hands and drew it down between her legs. "Do you want to practice again?" She whispered.

I gently stroked her pussy, working my fingers slowly between her lips, stroking up the length of her pussy and bouncing my finger over her hard clit.

"Ohhhhh yeah. You are such a fast learner."

"Very." I whispered, slowly sliding off the bed and turning so that I was kneeling between her legs. I used my other hand to slowly push her back until she was lying on the bed. She slowly lifted and spread her legs farther, allowing me to see every bit of her pussy as I knelt between her legs.

"Some girls really like having their pussy licked." She whispered.

"Isn't that kind of gross?"

"Not any more than a girl sucking a guy's cock."

"Yeah, I see a lot of that in my magazines. Do women really do that?"

"I have, once or twice."

"Was it good?"

"Eh. The guy seemed to like it."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jack and Jill

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds