• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced Passion Ch. 03

Forced Passion Ch. 03

I sat back on the bed, sighing. Aidan thought he'd gotten me under his thumb. Since my last ordeal, he'd been buying me gift after gift to appease me for humiliating me in public. I wasn't going to accept it, though. He couldn't just buy me off and then go back to his old tricks. No freaking way.

So what was I going to do?

Get revenge.

Maybe this was just the thing he needed to show he couldn't keep controlling me like a submissive ballerina in his Jewellery box of humiliation and dominance. I was going to get revenge. I needed to think of something though.

I sat on the sofa, mulling this over while I absentmindedly picked at my nails. Aidan crept over to me and grabbed my hands.

"BOO!" I shrieked and wrenched my body away from him. He laughed and pulled me onto his lap, kissing me. I sighed and leant into the kiss, still thinking this over. He started to kiss me more passionately, running his hands through my hair. I ran my hands down his chest, drifting southwards. He moaned and I grinned, my hand on his crotch, rubbing gently. I took his cock out of his jeans and stroked the length up and down. He sighed and leant back, enjoying the massage. I took my whole hand and grinded up and down on his cock, swirling my fingers around his hardness. He moaned again, leaning back.

I moved back a little and lowered my head to kiss the tip of his cock and swirl my tongue over the tip. Then, I took the whole cock in my mouth, feeling satisfaction at the control I was putting over him. I could control the whole male population with my mouth... I pondered. Then it struck me.

I knew how I could get revenge!

I smirked, planning how I'd go about doing this. I'd give him a taste of his own medicine. I put more pressure on his cock, sucking it dry. He grunted and came, showering my mouth with his salty cum. I swallowed every last drop, even licking my lips for emphasis. I kissed him hard and he wrapped his tongue around mine, sharing flavours. "Now, it's your turn baby."

He took my hand and brought me into the glass conservatory. It was in the garden but any of the neighbours in the adjacent gardens would be able to see in. I had a bad feeling about this but I couldn't stop myself getting wet. He grinned and tied my wrists together with a scarf. I protested feebly, my excitement overcoming my inhibitions. He finished looping it around my wrists and laid me on the rug, my pussy facing outside.

I wriggled a little but he pinned me down with his arm. He ripped my over sized shirt off me and I suddenly got embarrassed, trying to roll over to cover myself. He pulled me back and reassured me I looked sexy. It didn't help though! He rolled my nipples with his fingers and gently flicked each one, causing discomfort. Licking each bud, he sucked each nipple until they were coated with saliva. I gasped out loud, enjoying the sensations tremendously. He stroked around each bud until they were fully erect. Admiring his handiwork on my breasts, he drifted downwards slowly, taunting me. I was aware that my pussy was now flooding and Aidan peeked down and saw this too. "Ooh you naughty girl." He gently stroked my panties and I growled in frustration at the softness of his touch, needing a harder touch. He knew this though, and kept his touch soft and delicate, not bringing me over the edge. "You know what, Lexy? I feel bad for the neighbours -- I'm blocking the view of your gloriously drenched panties between your wide, spread legs. I think we should give them a show, what do you think?" I looked at him in horror.

"Aidan, no! Please." He grinned and moved away from my legs, leaving me on display. I was lying on the rug; my legs spread wide open, my hands trapped. I squealed and shut my legs but Aidan sat by my head now and spread my legs open with his hands. He pulled my panties off and flung them behind me, leaving me completely naked, my legs spread and my pussy soaking wet. He swirled his finger around my clit and slowly pumped a finger in and out of me. I moaned loudly, my pussy dripping. He sat by my head and using his legs, spread mine so I couldn't close them. He rubbed furiously and I moaned louder, almost screaming in pleasure. "Oh God. Oh God. Don't stop. Don't stop." I grinded my teeth together, moaning. Aidan leant down and whispered in my ear.

"How do you feel, knowing the neighbours can see you completely spread open, being finger fucked to ecstasy? You kinky little exhibitionist." With that I erupted, my orgasm blasting through me. He pumped into my pussy furiously, rubbing my clit incessantly. He stopped suddenly and I dropped down from my ecstasy, panting and sweating. I flopped down, my legs wide open. My pussy was trickling juices. Aidan left the room, leaving me tied up and naked.

Shit.

I tried to get up but since my arms were tied behind me, I couldn't get up. I gave an exasperated sigh and laid back down, panting. Aidan had been gone a good few minutes when he returned. He smiled and sat down on the sofa, gazing down on me. I looked up at him and begged him to untie me. He didn't answer me, just stared into space. After 5 minutes of begging and threatening him to untie me, I gave up. He pulled a vibrator and 2 scarves out of his pocket. "Oh no. You are not going near me with them!" I shuffled away from him but he caught me, tying one leg first to the table and the other to the sofa. He then pulled the sofa and the table away from me, pulling my legs apart. When I was spread to his liking, he pushed the vibrator onto my clit and secured it in place. Making sure it was stuck there, he switched it on. Then he left! I panicked, last time he did this he left it on me until I was a sexual, gibbering mess. I bucked and wriggled, to no avail. I was trapped tight, and that vibrator was well and truly on there. I tried to focus my thoughts on when I was going to get my payback but soon the incessant buzz took me over and soon I was rocking in the throes of a powerful orgasm. I looked around for Aidan but he wasn't here! I panicked, yelling his name and trying to pop the vibrator off me. It stuck on me like glue, tormenting my clit with swirls of vibrations. I panicked, wriggling around desperately.

Aidan strolled in and kneeled between my legs, taking the vibrator off. I screamed obscenities at him as he untied me and as soon as I was free I stormed out. I ran up to our bedroom and slammed the door, leaning against it. I was naked, spent... and yet I was turned on. I walked over to the bed and sighed, picking at the duvet. Aidan knocked on the door gently. "What do you want?" I answered bitterly. Aidan opened the door and closed it, standing by it cautiously. "Look, I'm sorry. I don't think sometimes and I just... get carried away. But I honestly don't mean to be malicious, it's just fun. You know that, right?"

I sighed, still picking at the duvet. Aidan was so playful, but it got to me because he could be overly playful. "I know, Aidan. But you can't play all the time. Tying me down and spreading my legs then stripping me isn't funny. You can't do that to me."

I climbed off the bed and opened the wardrobe, pulling out another large shirt. I started thinking to myself... if that was his idea of fun, I'd show him. Oh yes, I would show him. I stepped out of the wardrobe, buttoning my shirt up. "You have no idea how much I want to rip that off you right now." Aidan said with a low voice.

I looked up at him sharply. "Don't even think about it. I'll tell you what; I'll forgive you if you come with me to town tomorrow, okay?" He looked confused for a moment then looked up, smiling. "Okay!"

I smirked. I was going to get my revenge.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced Passion Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds