• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cum Torture

Cum Torture

12

For several years, I was the submissive of Mistress Jacqui, a beautiful, devious, bisexual woman. Mistress Jacqui loved playing with slaves of both sexes, usually at the same time. Many times she'd allow me to join her while she reduced a slave girl to a quivering mess by using a technique she called "cum torture."

One afternoon, Mistress Jacqui called me at work. Her husky, sensual voice caused my cock to stir when I picked up the phone. "What are you doing tonight, pet?' she asked, and I could envision the evil smile on her face.

"I didn't have any plans."

"Be at my home for 7. I've got a surprise. We'll have some fun," she hung up, laughing.

At 7, I was pulling into her driveway. Her job as an advertising executive allowed her to build a large home in the suburbs, set on over four acres of land, backed up to a state forest. She had built the house towards the back of the property, leaving a long driveway. She said she loved the location. There were no nosy neighbors to ask what all the screaming was about. I noticed another car parked in the driveway, and wondered whose it was. I would soon find out.

I made my way out of the car and to the door. Mistress Jacqui's entry door was an "airlock". There was the exterior door, a small foyer, and then an ornate, heavy wooden door that was the actual door into her home. I opened the exterior door, and stood in the foyer. Mistress Jacqui required her submissives to remove their "vanilla" clothes before entering. Often, she would leave other clothes in the foyer that she wished her subs to wear. Once she had left a complete French Maid's outfit for me, including 6" stiletto heels which I had teetered around on for most of a day.

Tonight, there was nothing, except my black leather collar, sitting on a small circular table. I quickly stripped out of all my clothes, folding them neatly on the floor underneath the table. My cock was already rock hard, and my breathing quickened as I placed the collar, the symbol of her ownership, around my neck. I then pressed the door bell, and kneeled on the floor, eyes cast down, before the door, awaiting her.

In short order, I could hear the clicking of approaching footsteps on the other side of the door. The door swung open and Mistress Jacqui's feet, encased in high heeled boots came into my vision. "I'm here to serve you, Mistress," I said reverently, and I lowered my head and kissed the toes of her boots.

She reached down and ran her hand through my hair, "I'm so glad you're here, pet," she said, running her hand along the side of my face, and under my chin, raising my face so I could gaze upon her.

Mistress was 40, but she looked at least ten years younger. At 5'10", she towered over me, even without heels. Shoulder length, coppery, red hair framed a face with high cheekbones, emerald green eyes and a small mouth with full lips. Most of her 36D breasts were exposed, spilling over the cups of a black lace corset. Her legs were hidden underneath black, thigh high leather boots. She smiled as she attached a leash to my collar. "C'mon, let me show you your surprise." She turned, and I was able to gaze at the thong disappearing between the globes of her creamy white ass cheeks as I crawled behind her on my hands and knees.

We headed down the hall toward the guest bedroom. Mistress Jacqui stopped before the closed door, and turned back, looking down into my eyes. She smiled a devilish, wicked smile, "You're going to love this," she cooed, before throwing open the door.

Mistress had converted this particular bedroom into a playroom. The room was about 15 x 17. The walls were covered with pegboard and hooks from which hung various whips, crops, floggers, paddles, cuffs, collars, blindfold, gags and other implements. Against the center of one wall was a queen-sized bed, flanked by side tables. Against the wall opposite was a large dresser, within which Mistress Jacqui kept dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, nipple clamps, her electrical toys and other small items. There was a padded sawhorse, and against one wall, a St. Andrew's cross. The closet was filled with women's clothes in leather, latex and lace, as well as many pairs of shoes and boots. There were chains hanging from the ceiling and rings secured at various locations on the floor and walls.

As I entered, I saw a young woman; naked, standing and secured spread-eagled in the middle of the room. She looked to be in her middle 20's, with deeply tanned skin and blond hair that fell to the middle of her back. She was blindfolded, and had what I recognized to be one of Mistress Jacqui's cock gags secured in her mouth. She was shorter than I, probably around 5'4", and had a very tight, toned body. Her breasts were full and round, with large aureoles and nipples that were already hard. Her pussy was shaved, and I could already see wetness around her labia.

"David, meet Katherine," Mistress said, walking towards the girl. "Kneel," she ordered, pointing at a spot several feet away from Katherine. Mistress continued, moving close to her, and beginning to run her hands over the girl's body. "She's my newest slave. I've only been training her for a couple of weeks. She's such a slut." Katherine let out a long, loud groan as Mistress brought her open hand down hard and spanked her on the ass. Mistress then looked over at me, "Go over and get a set of wrist and ankle cuffs for yourself."

As I walked to the far wall and retrieved the cuffs, Mistress Jacqui removed Katherine's blindfold. "Do you like what you see, my little slut? He's got a cute ass, doesn't he?" Mistress asked her. Katherine just moaned into her gag, but it sounded to me like an affirmative moan. "I like fucking his ass with my strap-on, just like I fuck yours."

I returned and Mistress Jacqui quickly secured the cuffs around my ankles and wrists. Then she placed me in a spread eagle position, using the same chains and floor rings that Katherine was attached to. We were touching each other. He skin was hot and I could feel her hard nipples pressing into me. I'm sure she could feel the wetness of my leaking cock and its hardness pressing into her belly. I was looking straight ahead, but Katherine's eyes were downcast, and she looked to be embarrassed. Mistress Jacqui grabbed a handful of hair, and pulled, bringing her head back up. "I want you both looking into each others' eyes. She's got beautiful blue eyes, doesn't she David?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. Katherine's eyes held a bit a fear, but also smoldered with barely contained longing and sexuality. I could tell she was frightened about what might happen, but that she wanted it...needed it.

Mistress Jacqui had picked several implements off the wall, and returned to the two of us. First, she attached a pair of nipple clamps to each of us. A short, thin chain ran between each pair, connecting Katherine and I together, with very little slack. If either of us moved, it would pull the clamps on the other slave's tits. Next, Jacqui kneeled down, and attached Y-clamps to us. Usually she used these on me to clamp both my nipples to my cock or balls. Tonight, she attached one clamp to my balls, and the other two clamps to Katherine's pussy lips, the chain running between them.

Mistress Jacqui stood back up, then reached over to a table and picked up two riding crops, one in each hand. "Now, let's have some fun, shall we?"

She began to alternately crop each of our asses. It stung, but it wasn't anything I hadn't taken from her, or other Dommes, before. The problem was it was obviously a fairly new experience for Katherine. After only a few strikes, she began mewling. Her legs shook as she tried to stay still, her eyes pleading with Jacqui, and then offering a silent apology towards me.

"She wants to move, pet," Mistress Jacqui said, giggling, "Isn't that going to hurt?"

I looked into Katherine's eyes and gave her a small nod. I let out a gasp as she arched her back at the next swipe of the crop to land on her ass, causing the clamps to pull tight on my nipples. Now I wasn't getting any respite. My ass and back were burning as Mistress Jacqui rained blows from her riding crop down upon them and my nipples and balls felt like they were being torn from my body every time the crop struck Katherine and she moved. After awhile, I started moving too, trying to escape the sensations, which meant that Katherine was getting the same treatment.

"Oh, have my two little sluts had enough?" Mistress Jacqui cooed after ten minutes. She put her crops down, and began caressing our asses with her cool hands, "So nice and warm," she observed. Her hands wrapped around us, as she hugged us close. Katherine tried to snuggle her head into close to Jacqui's breast. "Yes, that's it, baby. Mistress will take care of you," she said, soothingly...

Then quickly pulled off a pair of nipple clamps, bringing a scream from each of us as the blood rushed back into the flesh. Mistress Jacqui laughed, "Oh, that was priceless," she said, then pulled the other pair off, eliciting much the same reaction. She kneeled again, removing the clip attached to my balls, and one of the labial clamps from Katherine. "Uh-oh slut," Mistress said to Katherine, "Looks like you have an extra one." She looked up to see the blonde slave girl shaking her head and trying to moan "No" through her gag. "Well, we can't leave it on there," Katherine let out a high pitched squeal as Mistress Jacqui pulled the clip from her lip, "now can we?" Katherine hung limply, from her bonds, while Mistress Jacqui put Katherine's head upon her shoulder, and rubbed her back. "That was very good, my little slave," Mistress whispered into her ear, "I know that was very intense for you." She began to unclip Katherine's arms, "I'm going to let you rest for a little while, dear." Jacqui led Katherine over to the bed and laid her down upon it. She attached Katherine's wrists to a ring set into the center of the headboard. She walked over to the dresser, opened a drawer and retrieved a dildo, a butt plug and a butterfly vibrator and a TENS unit, as well as some lube. She returned to the bed, and sat down next to Katherine. First, she slid the butterfly vibrator's harness up Katherine's legs, making sure the vibrator was firmly positioned over her clit. She ran a finger down through Katherine's slit. "Oh, very wet," she announced, "you won't be needing any lube there." Mistress Jacqui picked up the dildo, and quickly thrust it into Katherine's pussy as she moaned and ground her hips. The dildo had a wire protruding from the end of it, and Mistress Jacqui connected it to the TENS unit

Now Jacqui picked up the tube of lubricant, spread some out on her finger, and then began to work her finger in and out of Katherine's ass. Her moans were now grunts. Jacqui removed her finger, lubed up the butt plug, and slowly inserted it into her hole. I could have sworn I heard a pop as the widest part made it past the sphincter and the base flattened itself. The plug also was attached to the TENS unit. Katherine's ankle cuffs were attached to a spreader bar, which spread them 3 feet apart. To complete her work, Mistress Jacqui began by setting the butterfly vibrator on a low setting. "That won't be enough to let you cum, bitch, but it will be enough to get you ready for when I want to play with you next." Then she fiddled with some of the settings on the TENS unit. Katherine squealed into her gag again, and tried to close her legs. Obviously she had just received a shock in either her pussy or her asshole, maybe both. "I set them to give a small electric shock at random intervals," Mistress Jacqui giggled as she got up from the bed and Katherine whined.

"Well, pet," she said, seizing my rigid cock in her hand and giving it a squeeze, "I see you're enjoying yourself." She took me down from the bondage and had me crawl over to the padded sawhorse. I lay down upon it on my stomach, and Mistress Jacqui secured my cuffs with snap clips to the legs. She began running her nails over my back. "Well, what am I going to do with you while the bitch simmers?" she idly wondered. She walked back over to the dresser, which was behind me, so I couldn't see what it was. A few moments later, I realized it was her Violet Wand, as I felt the prickly sensation as she played it over my back and ass.

"You love the Violet Wand, don't you pet?"

"Yes, Mistress, very much so... AHHHH," I yelled, as she brought it into contact with my exposed balls.

"Your ass is so much prettier when it's nice and red," Mistress Jacqui opined as she ran the wand across my ass. I wiggled and twitched as she did. "How are you doing over there, slut?"

"MMMMFFFFF," Katherine moaned as the vibrator stimulated her clit and the shocks randomly went off in her pussy and ass.

Mistress Jacqui began running the nails of one hand across my body, while holding the top of the wand in her other. It allowed her entire body to become a Violet Wand. I twitched each time she ran her hand across my cock and balls, or reached under me to get at my nipples. "I love watching you squirm," she giggled.

She stopped and I could hear her opening the drawers to the dresser. She was putting the wand away and gathering other equipment. In short order, she walked in front of me, an 8" dildo protruding from her crotch. She crouched down in front of me, and ran her index finger down the side of my face. She smiled and looked into my eyes. Softly, she spoke to me, "Are you ready to show Katherine what a good cocksucking whore you are? How well I've been training you?"

"Yes, Mistress Jacqui."

She stood up, and the dildo was right at the right height. I opened my mouth, and extended my tongue, licking around the head of the silicone cock. Mistress moved forward and began to thrust the dildo into my mouth. I sucked at it hungrily.

"Can you see this little whore, Katherine? I'm training him to be a cocksucker. He's very good at it. Very soon, I'm going to try him out on a real man." She laughed, and I got weak, just thinking about that day. Mistress Jacqui ran her hands through my hair, as she thrust her hips, fucking my mouth. "C'mon whore, suck it. Lick that cock you little whore. Make me feel good, baby."

Mistress Jacqui began thrusting the cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. When she had first started training me, I would choke and gag when she made me deep throat her dildo, but now I was able to easily accomplish the task.

"C'mon you whore, take that cock deep in your mouth!" Mistress Jacqui shouted, as she grabbed my head and started roughly face fucking me. It was almost as if the dildo was really her cock and she was nearing climax. She began grunting, "Yeah, bitch, blow me! Suck that dick! You know where it's going next, so you better make it nice and wet in case I don't give you any lube!" With that she buried her dildo deep in my throat, "Oh God! If I was a guy, I'd be filling your throat with cum right now you little whore!" She pulled out, leaned down next to me, "And you'd swallow it, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Jacqui."

"Because that's what whores do. They swallow." Mistress Jacqui stood up and walked behind me. I could hear Katherine's moans getting more insistent as the vibrator kept her on the edge of cumming. "You gave me a good blowjob pet," Mistress said from behind me, and I felt her lubricated finger penetrating my ass, "So I'm going to lube you up before I fuck you." She called over to Katherine, "He really likes this slut, almost as much as you. I'm going to have to make it fast and hard though, 'cause I can tell you're almost near the boiling point," she laughed hard at that, and then I felt the head of her cock at my back entrance. "Any last words, whore?"

I was so far into subspace at this point. "God, Mistress, please fuck me," I managed to moan out.

Laughing again, she replied, "I thought you'd say that," and rammed her cock deep into my ass.

My head came up off the saw horse, my back arched and my eyes rolled back in my head, "Yes Mistress! Fuck me! Fuck your whore!" I yelled out, as she began slamming into me.

"C'mon whore, fuck back on that cock! Don't make me do all the work. Show me what a fucking slut you are!"

I was meeting her thrusts as she grabbed my hips and rode me. I could feel her stomach and panty-covered pussy slamming into my ass with each thrust. While fucking me, Mistress interspersed grunts with "whore", "slut" and "faggot." She said that, as mush as she couldn't wait to watch me suck a cock, she was looking even more forward to the first time I got ramrodded. Finally, with one deep thrust, Mistress collapsed on my back. "You are such a whore," she whispered in my ear, "I love fucking your ass." She stood back up, and slowly removed the dildo from my ass. "But, I think someone else needs some attention.

She released me from the sawhorse, and then had me sit on the bed on the left side of Katherine, while she sat on the left. She was moaning constantly now, and her pussy was leaking fluid that covered the inside of her thighs and had formed a puddle underneath her. Her eyes were glazed, and she seemed to be having trouble focusing. Mistress shut off both the TENS unit and the butterfly vibrator, and disconnected the electrodes from the dildo and butt plug. Quickly, she pulled the dildo out of Katherine's pussy and it came out with an audible "PLOP". Katherine thrust her pelvis and whined yet again, trying to keep the invader inside of her.

"I think you're more than ready," Mistress Jacqui smiled at her. "I'll bet you'd like this gag off, wouldn't you?" she asked, as she unbuckled it and pulled the saliva covered cock from Katherine's mouth.

"Oh God Mistress Jacqui I need to cum please let me cum I need to cum so bad I'm so fucking hot right now I'll do anything Mistress just please let me cum," Katherine begged in an explosion of words as soon as the gag was removed.

Mistress Jacqui started laughing, "You'll do anything? I already knew that, you slut." She began to idly play with Katherine's right nipple. "I'll give you a choice, though. You can stop begging, I'll keep playing with you until I'm through, but then I will give you the hardest cum you've ever experienced." She paused for a moment, and then continued, "Or, I'll make you cum right now, and I'll make you keep cumming until I'm satisfied and tired of making you cum." She smiled evilly and let out a short laugh, "I'll make you cum until you can't cum anymore, and then make you cum some more. And no matter how much you beg me to stop, I won't until I'm done with you."

Katherine's need was so great, she didn't even take time to think, "Please Mistress Jacqui, I need to cum now. I'm so fucking wet. I can't stand it. I need to cum! Please, before my pussy explodes! Oh God! Please make your slut cum, Mistress!" Katherine was near tears.

"Okay, but remember, you asked for it." Mistress reached over, and turned the butterfly vibrator on high.

Katherine's reaction was immediate, "Yesssssssssssss! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" As she was reaching the peak of her orgasm, back arched, every muscle straining, Mistress Jacqui reached below her, and YANKED the butt plug out of her ass "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Katherine screamed as the wave of her denied climax broke over her, "Fuck! I'm cuuuuummmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggggggg!"

"Suck on her tit, David," Mistress Jacqui ordered. I lowered my head, and latched my mouth onto Katherine's hard, swollen nipple. "Keep sucking 'til I tell you to stop."

Mistress Jacqui slowed butterfly vibrator, "Was that good, bitch?"

"Oh God, yes Mistress," Katherine panted. "Thank you for letting your cum slut...Oh! Oh, Mistress, I'm going to cum again!"

Mistress Jacqui turned the vibrator back up again, "I know, bitch. I told you, you were going to keep cumming until I was done with you." As Katherine writhed and screamed out another orgasm, Mistress Jacqui turned to me, "Keep sucking this slut's tit, pet. She's nowhere near done cumming."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cum Torture

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds