• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jim & His Sister-In-Law Day 5

Jim & His Sister-In-Law Day 5

Continued from Jim and His Sister-In-Law-Days 1, 2, 3 and 4

Preface:

Monday my sister-in-law, Bea, and I saw Sally, my wife, and Jack, Sally's brother/Bea's husband, off at the local airport. Sally was to help Jack with a big business opportunity. They would be gone until Friday and Sally's instructions to Bea were for her to take good care of me! For the rest of the day Bea did just that and the next morning started with Bea sucking me off to get the cream for her coffee. I had breakfast at the 'Y'! Later we bathed together followed by an erotic shopping excursion. Topping the day off dancing at her favorite night club. Day 3 started with Bea mounted on my face and ended very late with her sensuous orgasm on top of my fourth load. Day 4 Bea auditioned me for a job at a first class S&M parlor under her night club. Today we pick up our spouses at the airport so things better be tame! Maybe a hot bath with Bea but no sex!

Day 5:

When I woke up Bea's hand was racing up and down my inter thigh. Like every morning my balls were pinched between my legs and my little cock was rolled in there somewhere. Today though, it feels like I'll get some help! I lifted my leg and Bea's hand swept them free. Now I'll just lay here and let her tease for a while! Since my wife, Sally, returns this morning I don't want to cum but all I have to do is pull it away before that happens!

She clasped one of my prizes in her hand and began to firmly roll it. Even though I hadn't opened my eyes I knew she was lying on her side, her tits so close to my chest I could feel the heat! I opened my eyes and gazed into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Good morning baby"

She never said a word but her smile told me that she was hotter than a fire cracker. She edged a little closer. Her breasts rubbed my nipples as she continued to play with my nuts. I don't remember my nipples ever getting excited before but today they got hard and sensitive. The more her breasts rubbed them the more my groin ached for more attention. I knew that I had to save myself for my wife but maybe I could just leak a little. If she would just slid her hand up my shaft I'm sure a little would squeeze out.

She switched balls and continued the tease. Maybe just a little finger could slip up my shaft and rub its head. I was sure that if she even got close to my cock that I would start to leak, maybe even cum. She stopped and just as I had wished she took the pre-cum from its head with her finger brought it to her lips.

She rose to her knees letting her breasts sway in my face. She pushed me to my back and took one of my nipples in her mouth. If I had known how good my nipples could make me fell I'd have been playing with them since I was 10. If she kept that up I might just cum without any help. To add to my pleasure she now had my face wedged between her tits. I could feel the cream sliding up the channel. I was producing small but sure supply of pre-cum. Bea's teasing continued by taking the pe-cum from my cock and lay it on my free nipple then suck it off when she changed nipples.

Bea had me feeling so good that I had to do something for her. I tried to reach her pussy but I couldn't get my hands at the right angle to give her pleasure. I had to settle for playing with her nipples. First I pulled them outward which spread her cleavage, giving me room to breath, and seamed to give her a little please. I tried pulling them straight down which got her real excited but hat pulled her cleavage tight to my face and I couldn't breath. My dilemma was between giving her the most pleasure and dying with a smile on my face or surviving to cum later. Believe it or not, it was a hard decision and I actually tried it both ways several times before I was deprived of making the choice.

She stopped sucking, raised up then turned around and straddled me. I couldn't wait any longer so I grabbed my cock and popped it's swollen head in her steaming love hole! She took a deep breath and arched her back. Dam what a pair of tits! She rammed her hips forward, dropped her weight on my nuts, shot her legs backward and smashed those big D's down on my chest. My nuts hurt so bad that I almost passed out!

When I recovered her tongue was in my throat, my legs were spread wide like a woman in the missionary position and all of her weight was on my mound. She had found a way to balance herself mound to mound with me! Her legs were tight together clinching my cock but there was no up and down motion. It was like she had the base of my cock and was shaking it frantically. Soon she broke the kiss to get her breath. She was panting like a dog! Her tits were taking a beating on my chest! I was getting fucked like some whore and even though I wasn't going to cum I liked it!

Just like a whore I wanted all of her so I raised my legs and clasped them behind her thighs wrapped my arms around her back and held her tight. My new posture just eliminated any possibility of getting enough motion to cum but all I wanted was for her to get off! Her panting slowed and then she clinched my cock tighter than ever and started to quiver. The quiver turned to an earth shattering climax that lasted nearly ten minutes.

Now when I wanted to cum, she laid there completely exhausted, legs spread wide draining her cum all over my balls! I just got fucked and I knew it! Now was she going to help me cum or was she going to treat me like a whore and just roll off?

It was the latter! She was sleeping in seconds. Son-of-a-bitch, my balls hurt! Well I had to keep some for Sally anyway so I'll go make the coffee. When I sat down at the table with my first cup of coffee I was pissed. Hell she used me just to get off! By the second cup my balls were fully recovered and I was thinking about how exciting it was to know I had enough to get her off like that. Third cup? Yea, I loved every fucking second of it. So what -- if I didn't cum! It was the excitement of being used by a hot fucking woman getting herself off that I loved!

"Well look what the cat dragged in!"

"Mornin baby---- Oh-baby, coffee!"

I got up to get her a cup and on the way by she opened her arms and captured me in a wonderful hug. Soon I realized that hug may never end. The tears rolled down her cheeks and I had to wipe them away.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

"Baby, you have nothing to be sorry for. You just gave me the best fucking I've ever had. Even more, with Sally coming home today, I don't need to get off."

"But------?"

"But what? Listen, girl, I've seen women strip, suck other men, even masturbate them selves to climax. I've watched women while I licked them to ecstasy, even had them pass out! Baby, by far, what happened this morning was the most erotic thing I've ever seen!"

"But------?"

"Baby, it pleases me so much, and even makes me proud that I was the instrument that made you cum like that!"

"Jimmy, I owe you! Anything you want! Anything!"

Coffee in hand, we took our final bath together. Bea teased me until the pre-cum was leaking uncontrollably and when she had me shave her pussy, It was all I could do to keep my load! Another fine trimming, It was my turn to reciprocate with a little teasing. I leaned in and sucked her clit into my mouth then sucked and tongued her to the very edge of climax. When I pulled away, Bea grabbed my head and with all she had tried to force my face back to her pussy. She wasn't strong enough and since she couldn't pull herself to me without sliding off the tub she just sat there quivering until the urge subsided. Now she knows how it feels to be ready and then be denied!

During all that playing we almost lost track of time. Even with no fucking around while we got dressed, we were still over 30 minutes late leaving the house. There would be Hell to pay if our spouses were standing on the curb when we got to the airport. 85 miles per hour all the way down the turnpike took care of that and we got to the gate just as the plane was touching down.

"Hi honey! Been good? Did Bea take good care of you?"

If she only knew!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jim & His Sister-In-Law Day 5

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds