• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 36

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 36

123

***

Leif was enjoying Lynne's sexual awakening. She was still shy, but she had this sweet sensuality that bubbled readily to the surface in the context of the tender love that they shared. She was growing more aggressive, and greedy with her passion for him. And greed on her behalf, when she'd been so shy and timid before, even scared to kiss him was delightful. He encouraged this growing greed, and enjoyment of sitting in his lap, and riding his dick. Even though he hadn't fucked her yet, the increase in her primal passions, along with his enjoyment of their soul nourishing lovemaking was so delightful to Leif.

It really seemed like he'd been stuffing himself with instant junk food before, but now that he was with Lynne, he'd been treated to a sumptuous gourmet feast, all varieties of different food, many textures and flavors, and the only problem that seemed to rear its head occasionally was that he wanted to gorge his palate on all the different foods until he had a stomach ache. He needed to fuck her, in as many was as he possibly could!

But he could wait for the honeymoon. It was difficult, when she tempted him with her sensual, and loveable ways, but his primary concern was that Lynne feel loved and safe, especially with all that shit she was going through with her parents. Seeing how terrified she felt of them, and even how abrasive her father was, made Leif want Lynne to understand that the home and love that they shared was the opposite. He never wanted Lynne fearful of him in any way.

He knew, she'd feel safer with him when they were married as man and wife, and she felt nothing would come between them. That feeling of security grew between them each day and it created an intoxicating bond. He knew that as the trust between them grew further, she'd have no problem pleasing him in all the rough and steamy ways he needed, and satisfying his primal urges.

Getting those baser urges satisfied after they went strolling down the aisle was important to Leif, because he simply couldn't get enough even making love once in the morning, and once in the evening, sometimes with another time thrown in there as well. He'd be satisfied for a little while after their encounters, but soon after he jizzed, the urge would rear itself again, like the intense urge to scratch an itch again after the previous relief from scratching had subsided. He knew that if he could fuck her, he could get some temporary relief for these strong sexual urges, until the next time he needed to be rough with her.

But Lynne was already wonderful at unselfishly satisfying his sexual passions. If he was cuddled up to her, and excited, and she woke up and felt his hardness on her, she would very often roll over on her back, and allow him to make love to her again. Or other times, if she was already wide awoke, she'd take him into her sweet lips, and suck him so good, while he groaned that he loved her. Both things she did with no coaxing at all. He didn't have to ask, she wanted to please him and make him happy so much, when she felt his erections, she was flattered and eager to please.

The steamy erotic bond that they shared was the type of bond that most men only dreamed of, to have a woman so sweet, and so willing, who loved to please, and also enjoyed being pleasured!

So he knew he had loads of fun ahead of him in store. In the meantime, he was continuing to build the trust in Lynne through their lovemaking, wooing her with kisses and sucks to her body and her pussy, and his declarations of love until she opened for him willingly, lustily. Then, sweet soft stroking in those luscious folds to bring her to orgasm. Sometimes, deeper, harder strokes near the end.

Occasionally he'd give her a few greedy strokes to help them both come and her eyes widened with pleasure and shock, and she made deep cooing sounds from the back of her throat like he was treating her to exquisitely rich candy that she loved so much but couldn't tolerate too much at one time. Those sounds were sweet to him, that sound of surrender and virginal delight at being stroked inside so roughly and deeply, glimmers of new roughness she never felt before.

She could hardly stand those few thrusts. He wanted to hear her make those sweet love cries the whole time he rocked hard within her! Those few strokes that he allowed himself made Leif feel like his heart would stop because of the pleasure, but their main purpose was to prepare Lynney, just slowly and gently amp things up a notch and teach her about the differences between fucking, and sex, just like she was learning when she straddled him and rode him a little rougher.

She was an erotic creature, but she was also so tender. A man could wait a whole lifetime and never find someone with such kind, and open hearted ways, and how delightful it would be to get nasty and dirty with such an adorable woman who enjoyed getting dirty as well, and loved him so intensely, and hell, sometimes she looked into his eyes like she worshiped him. How he cherished her!

Rough sex would be an intense experience for her as a new bride, delightful, but intense, and since they still had a few months ahead, he thought it was wise to drop tender hints here and there about the pleasures of losing themselves to wild, all consuming passion, and how much they could indulge and enjoy as man and wife. He'd made a promise to save the rougher things until their shortly upcoming wedding, and, he'd never break a promise to his Lynney. She'd had her heart broken, and other promises broken before, but he wanted her to learn how much she could trust him.

***

Lynne was having a ball planning their wedding. Her preparations were coming together nicely. Leif was happy that Lynne had something positive to focus on to take her mind off of the excommunication threat her father had made. She barely mentioned it during the past few weeks, she'd been so busy with their wedding planning. The wedding was only a few short months away.

When she was planning, she was often skyping with Janelle and his mom, they had that pintrest board, and they pinned invitations, wedding cakes, bridesmaids dresses, what the groom would wear, food, and venues. Lynne often called Leif into the room to get his opinion on various matters.

Leif was surprised to be having this much input into the wedding, because he'd told her to do what she wanted. He meant this too...he loved Lynne, and he saw her wedding day as a princess day where she could have whatever she wanted, and get a taste of the joyful way he wanted her to feel for the rest of their lives together. But, Lynne really wanted his opinions, so he'd give them to her, always with the caveat that he wanted her to do whatever made her happy. His wanting her to do what made her happy seemed to draw murmurs of happiness and approval from his mother and Lynne's best friend.

Today she called Leif into the room to get his opinion on wedding cake designs, and a proof of an invitation that they were having rush ordered. When she was on the computer skyping and pinteresting and whatever else in the world those women were doing, while the apartment filled up with sounds of Lynne's giggling and excited talking, her friend, and his mother could only see her from the chest up. Most of the time, she only wore a cute t-shirt, and a cute baggy pair of sweatpants, when she was on the skype calls.

But today, Lynne had on this tight, white little tank shirt. Her small, shapely little tits hanging free, nipples mashed against the shirt until they strained. He guessed that his mother and Janelle didn't notice how sexy her damn breasts were, and why would they notice? They weren't sleeping with her! To them, she just looked like she was being comfortable, and bumming around the house.

But Leif could see the bottom half that they couldn't see!

Her voluptuous ass cheeks spilling out of the tightest pair of white little boycut panties that he'd ever seen her wear. Her sexy little ass crack, those yummy little cheeks, all proudly on display, mashed into those cute little iKea stools she loved so much. How could she call him in the room like that, and expect him to pay attention to whatever it was she was showing him, and not leer at her tasty body.

This was the problem with not being able to fuck Lynne! It was getting increasingly difficult to contain his cravings. His cock began to harden as he approached the computer and he felt a little irritated with Lynne. How could she be so oblivious to how sexy she was, how much he desired her, and the restraint he was trying to show. More and more she temped him, and didn't seem to understand her power over him. Did she want him to fuck her right now, or wait until this honeymoon he'd started planning?

She adjusted herself on the stool and he caught sight of one of her long shapely legs.

Mmm! He wanted her so much right now! The hell with those fucking wedding cake designs.

"Leify, which one. I like the square one, in the middle," she said, pointing happily at the pintrest board.

She turned around and looked at him grinning. Her glance was innocent. It didn't seem that she was trying to tease him, but he'd been waiting for so long to be rough with her body that everything she did seemed like she did was designed to tantalize him.

He wanted to pull down her panties and stick his dick square in her juicy middle, right on the stool. There was going to be a lot of fucking when she was a new wife to make up for some of these temptations that he needed to resist now. He could only be but so strong. And, he would love for her to keep wearing these cute little getups around the house after they were married, the boy cut panties, and those tasty little shorts, as long as she understood, that she was putting herself in a position like little red riding hood, and he was going to be the big, bad nasty wolf! She wasn't going to be getting a lot of rest, and she'd be walking funny if she kept it up!

She had a lot of nerve calling him in the room wearing those hot, naughty little panties. He couldn't resist. He leaned close to her innocently on the camera, and put his chin in her hair.

The ikea stool had a few slats underneath that gave him easy access to her bottom and her pussy from behind. He nuzzled her hair. Innocently on the camera, he looked like her doting fiancée. Hair smelling like coconuts and those nasty little panties. Mercy.

He had to make a decision for Lynne, but she made it hard. He tried hard to look at the cakes on the screen, and not his wifey to be's little cakes, mashed on the stool, two fat globes, aching to be rubbed and smacked.

"I like that middle one too darlin'," he added with a kiss to the crown of her hair.

Her hair so soft and lovely, he just wanted to inhale her. He forgot himself for a minute. He reached his three, eager fingers, that were just itching to touch Lynne, under the slat of the metal bar stool, and up under the leg of her boycut panties.

It was all he could do not to moan with delight when he felt the hot juiciness of her tight pussy, and that tender, innocent ass of hers from behind. Her legs were spread on the stool, and he stroked over her tender vulva, and her rapidly swelling clitoris, rubbing only once. Just a simple swipe, and he felt her non-aroused clit start to swell with stains of arousal. He held such a hold on her body that her clit got swollen even as with a quick sneaky cupping and fondle of her pussy and ass from behind. He was so damn lucky!

A few more strokes, and he knew his palm would be soaking wet from her juices, but for now he enjoyed the sensation of his palm against her hot, damp, surprised pussy lips, but Lynne squirmed with sexual pleasure and he dare not rub her pussy more than once! He didn't want to give away what he was doing, and he already could imagine she'd be pissed at him for groping her while she was skyping her mom and friend.

If he was having trouble not moaning with pleasure and need he could only imagine Lynne's feelings, and he watched the screen and saw her eyes grow wide with shock, and pleasure which she quickly camouflaged. Leif quickly moved his hand from under the stool, and out of her panties.

She let out a nervous, high pitched giggle.

"Stop tickling me! I'll deal with you later! Get out!" shouted Lynne.

He heard his mother and Janelle giggling through the laptop. She was a master at playing off his secret groping.

"I'm sorry baby. You look so tickle worthy. That's what you get for letting your man come in here, and look at cakes," said Leif, his voice deliberately catching on a double entendre that he knew only Lynne understood.

On the screen, in two corners, were his mother and Janelle.

"They are both so silly, they act like two kindergarteners, always teasing and picking, and fighting with each other," sighed Janelle.

"Yeah, I know, I dealt with them in California. I want them to have some children so they can occupy themselves with something else besides each other," said his mother.

The two of them laughed.

"Back to the subject at hand, yeah son, I'd say you have great taste, I like the middle two. That leaves Janelle as the only one who likes the one on the left. But a square cake instead of a boring old round one is something new, I agree with Leif and Lynne," said his mother.

Leif nodded, kissed Lynne's forehead as she glared at him on the camera. Janelle and his mother thought she was angry at him for tickling her, and not the truth about her being mad at him for groping her. He hadn't meant to do it! His primal instinct seeing her in those panties took over. But she looked tempting, and she needed to learn what happened to adorable little wives who tempted their husbands.

As soon as he knew he was off camera he sucked her sweet pussy juices like a hungry man. He really could not wait for this wedding to be over, and finally get to taste all of her sweet fruit, however he wanted to sample it.

About thirty minutes later, he heard the laptop slam shut. He knew he was in trouble. He knew Lynne was going to tell him off for groping her off camera while she was skyping and planning the wedding.

"What's the big idea Leif! What the hell is wrong with you! I love being sexy with you, any and everywhere, but you can't just go groping my pussy like that when I'm skyping with your mom and Janelle. Baby it felt good to me, I almost embarrassed myself. I almost let out a sexual moan. That would have been so embarrassing," said Lynne.

"Well sugar, you need to think about what you're doing to me! Try to be a bit more considerate sometimes and put yourself in my shoes. You know I want you so bad, I'm being patient with you, taking my time, haven't even fucked you yet, and you're dangling the treat I want the most in front of me in this dainty little wrapper. How can you think I won't want to touch it Lynne. I wanted to pull your panties down and really give you something squeal about, and dare you not to betray yourself and make a face!" he shouted.

He didn't mean to shout at her, and when he did, her eyes grew wide, and she looked sad. Her vulnerability made his heart ache, and he didn't mean to yell at her.

"'I'm sorry. I lost my temper. I didn't mean it Lynney, none of it," he added stroking her cheek tenderly with his finger.

"That's okay baby. I...I didn't mean to tempt you Leify. I'm sorry. I'll try to wear more clothes around the house so I'm not so tempting. I just like being comfortable in the house in my panties. I'll wear more clothes, until I'm your wife, and we get more raunchy," said Lynne bashfully.

She was so damn loveable. She just wanted to please him. He looked down at his own feet and felt so guilty.

"Hey I wasn't saying that you needed to wear more clothes. I want you to be comfortable with me. I love you lounging around in those cute panties. Hey...I'm sorry. It's just a lot of pressure sometimes. I need to be more physical with you baby! Sometimes it drives me up the wall. I'm sorry if I was disrespectful to you in any manner, fondling you while you were skyping. I love touching you baby, but I don't want you to feel disrespected. Maybe touching you while you were on camera with Janelle and my mother was out of line," said Leif.

"That's...that's okay. You're my man, and...nothing should be off limits with you. My body should belong to you when you are my husband. It....It kinda makes me feel pretty that you can't control yourself when you are near me. I know we said we'd wait until we were married to move to that next level, but Leify if it's so hard for you, that it makes you cross, we can...we can take it to that next level tonight. I don't want you to be unhappy. It's my job to make you happy with my body baby, and I take that very seriously especially since I'm going to be your wife. Your sweet, special girl. I just want to make you happy. I've got a pretty little nightgown I can wear, and you can tear it off me and do what you want baby. I feel nervous when I dream about you being rougher with me, but it's a good nervous. I know you'll make us both feel good, however you choose for us to enjoy each other," purred Lynne softly.

She looked at him with those innocent, adoring, doe like eyes. Tender. Sexually submissive. Wanting to please her man! He was the luckiest man in the world.

He could wait for her.

"I'm not unhappy with you darlin', I'm very happy with you, and I want you to feel happy and safe too. That's my first priority. You're a good girl, and an innocent sweetheart, and I know it will feel better for you if I want until you're my wife to be rough...now....go sit back over on that stool over there, and let me eat your pussy baby. I couldn't wait to suck my fingers and get a taste as soon as I was off camera," said Leif with a grunt.

"You're gonna eat my pussy as my punishment. Oh baby, I love being your woman," she said with an adorable grin, and a husky chuckle.

He cupped her juicy ass, and she sat on the stool, dangling her feet around the metal ring on the sides.

"Open up your laptop and practice. When you're my wife, I need to be able to touch you whenever I want, on command, and you need to learn to stop making such cute little faces in public. Cute faces that make it obvious that I'm loving you," he murmured against her neck.

She was squirming with delight on the stool, and he was not even kissing her on her neck. Damn, she was so tender and luscious. There was this sweet innocence, and naivety to her that drove him mad, even with this awakening sensuality! If she started being all squirmy and looking at him with those wide eyed, pleasured glances when he was fucking her on their honeymoon, it was going to be uneventful for her. He never wanted to be selfish, but he knew he'd be busting his load deep in her belly before he could control it, and give her a really good time. And would it be so bad to be selfish just a few times? He hardly thought so at all, he'd always given her the utmost pleasure and he'd continue to but her sexual needs first, most of the time! But sometimes a man got those selfish, greedy longings, when he loved a woman! That was why he'd groped her.

"Well, but do you have to make it feel so good if I'm not to make faces," cried Lynne with a sweet giggle as he started to tenderly neck her.

"Mmm. You revel in pleasure, and you have no self-control, but you're still damn innocent as the day is long, and you have no idea what the hell you're setting yourself up for Lynney. You're gonna be one exhausted and sore newlywed wife! I love it. I'm going to have so much fun with you Lynney. Your gonna make your husband so happy," he murmured sweetly.

His cock was so hard it ached, and felt sore. He reached his hand under her shirt, he knew his hands were somewhat cold, and she wriggled even more on the stool, and then when he cupped her small, perky breasts, with those fat, luscious nipples, under her shirt, and she let out a low groan.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 36

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds