• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mano a Mano

Mano a Mano

12

Many thanks to NorthernDancer for first editing and improving this story.

Grateful thanks to editing masochist GigglingGoblin, who suffered every minute of the tremendous effort expended in helping make this story better because of repulsion at its subject matter. If you're feeling dark and dirty after reading it, check out this writer's bright fantasies of gossamer wings, merfolk, umbra hags, dryads, fey, sprites, tickling and steamy sex.

"I'm at the end of my rope, Isabella."

"Blow your nose and stop crying. Then take a big sip of your drink and start over. Nolan has been doing this for years and you love it, but now all of a sudden you hate it?"

Felicia sucked on her straw and gulped hard.

"How can I make you understand? It's different. It's horrible. If I strip and show you, you'll be shocked."

"Don't do that," said Isabella, looking around the restaurant. "Maybe I'll understand better if you start by telling me what he used to do, and then tell me what changed."

"It's the hands," said Felicia. "Everything else is fine, except for the hands. I just don't know what to do about the hands.

"One of the things I've always loved about Nolan is that we both totally lose control when we have sex. He was the first man I ever met who was as wild as I was, and that's one of the reasons I married him. He's been a wonderful husband, and we were talking about starting a family, but now I'm too scared to think of it.

"When he gets really turned on, Nolan goes into a zone. It's more like a trance. He doesn't know what he's doing."

"He doesn't?"

"Maybe that's not the right way to put it. He's an amazing lover. He does things that are wonderful and unpredictable. He gives me amazing orgasms. But afterward he doesn't remember anything he did.

"About two months ago, some wires must have gotten crossed in his brain, because he started hurting me with his magic hands."

"His magic hands?"

"I used to love his hands more than anything else. While we made love, they were all over me, stroking, squeezing, kneading. They spanked me lightly -- never so hard that it hurt, just a light sting that got me more aroused. I loved what he did with his hands.

"He still squeezes my breasts like he used to, but now he squeezes them so hard that I'm screaming in pain. It's the same with my butt."

"What about when he spanks you?" Isabella asked.

"It's the same as before, only now it hurts like hell because my ass is bruised from his squeezing."

"Why don't you tell him to stop?"

"I don't just tell him," said Felicia. "I scream in his face at the top of my lungs. But he's not there. I can tell that he can't hear me. His face doesn't change. He doesn't realize what he's doing to me. He's in his trance and totally into the sex. That's always been a turn-on for me. But not anymore."

She stopped and dabbed her eyes.

"Can't you stop him?" Isabella asked.

"I try to pull his hands away, but he's so strong, I can't budge them. I've tried slapping his face to wake him up, but he just grabs my hands and holds them. His hands are so big that he can hold both my hands in one of his while his other hand keeps torturing me."

"But you must have shown him what he does when he wakes up," said Isabella.

"Yes, and he's apologetic," said Felicia, "but he doesn't remember a thing. I think at some level it's hard for him to believe he really hurts me, especially when he sees that I came."

"You come?" said Isabella.

"Yes," said Felicia. "My body responds to all the other things he does at the same time and I come even while I'm in excruciating pain. It's a horrible feeling. He knows what I look like after I've come, and I can't hide it from him. He doesn't take my complaints seriously. I think that's why he won't agree to therapy."

She began to cry softly.

"It's hard for me to say this, but I may have to divorce him. I can't take much more of this."

"So it's just the hands," Isabella said, ignoring Felicia's last statement. "Everything else is great."

"Yes."

"Have you tried using handcuffs on him?"

"What?"

"If his hands are cuffed, he can't use them."

"But wouldn't the metal hurt him?"

"Haven't you ever heard of restraints made of fabric. People use them all the time for sex."

"They do?"

"The ones who are into bondage do. They don't hurt you, but they restrain you just like the handcuffs the police use. You can find them online or at a sex store. Just put them on Nolan the next time you have sex and see if that helps."

"I don't think he'd let me. We've never done anything like that."

Isabella thought for a moment.

"You said he goes into a trance and doesn't know what's going on," she said.

"I see what you're saying. When he's like that, I could do almost anything."

Felicia's eyes were still moist, but now they were wide open and glittering.

*************

A few nights later, Nolan began stroking her in bed. She responded, and they were soon lost in pleasure. He used his tongue on her pussy until she came, and she used her mouth and hands on him until he was bucking like a bronco. She mounted him and began riding. His hands reached for her.

They went around her and began kneading her ass, squeezing so hard that she was gasping from the pain. When they went so her breasts, she reached under the pillow next to them and pulled out the restraints.

As he was squeezing her breasts, she quickly put them on his wrists, attached a strap to connect them, took a deep breath and then pulled the strap tight and locked it. This held his hands together and made it easy to push them away from her.

She continued riding him, and at first, he continued to respond. When he tried to use his hands, she pushed them away. He strained against the cuffs. It looked to her as if he didn't realize what she had done. He made some unintelligible noises of frustration and stared at her with wide, unseeing eyes.

Nolan stopped responding to her as she continued to ride him. His eyes focused on her, and he came out of his trance.

"What's happening?" he said. "What have you done to me?"

He looked at the cuffs on his wrists.

"You were starting to hurt me again," said Felicia. "So I stopped your hands by cuffing you."

"Please take them off."

"Of course," she said and removed them. He rubbed his wrists for a moment and shook his head. She watched him and said nothing.

"I'm totally turned off," he said.

"I'll bet you five dollars that I can get you hard again."

She won the bet. When his hands once more began their assault, she cuffed him again and the same thing happened. He struggled and eventually awoke from his trance.

"Those things totally destroy the mood," he said.

"But I have to use them until we can come up with something better. Let's try again. Maybe we can work this out."

"I don't feel like trying," he said petulantly.

She tried to caress him as they went to sleep, but he moved away from her.

He didn't approach her again for more than a week, and when he did, he told her not to use the cuffs.

"It's a total downer," he said. "All it does is make me angry."

"You're angry? What about me? What you did to me was a lot worse than what I did to you. You are in denial about your problem, and I have no sympathy for you.

"Maybe the cuffs aren't the solution to this problem, but at least they protect me. And they make you confront the real problem. I've been thinking about this, and I have an idea. Do you want to hear it, or would you rather just be angry and obstinate?"

"Okay let's hear it," he said. "Anything is better than this."

"You don't believe me about how you're hurting me," she said, "so the next time we make love, Isabella is going to be here with her camera filming us. Then I can show you, so you'll get some help."

"That's nuts!" he said. "I don't want Isabella or anyone else watching us. That weirds me out."

"There's more," she said. "If you start hurting me, I'll let you do it long enough for Isabella to record it, but then I'm going to put the cuffs on you. But I won't stop there. I'm going to try to make you feel what I've been feeling. If the video doesn't solve the problem, maybe the pain will."

"All right," he said, "That's enough. Forget everything. I'm going downstairs to watch TV."

Felicia looked at him as he left but decided not to say anything else.

A couple of days later, out of the blue, he asked her, "What if I don't hurt you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to work on being more aware. As soon as you see me start to lose touch with reality, I want you to shake me and bring me back. Will you help me?"

She hugged him.

"Of course, I will, Nolan," she said. "I'm so happy you're finally taking this seriously. We're going to lick this thing one way or another."

They began slowly, lightly touching each other and then stroking. She was in full arousal first. When she began working his cock and balls with her hands, she saw him starting to drift off, so she stopped. For a moment, he didn't react, but then she saw him snap back to awareness.

"What happened?"

"Your eyes were starting to glaze over, so I stopped."

"All I felt was your hands, and then they stopped. Let's try again."

They worked for two hours. By that time, they were both frustrated. Nolan wanted to attempt full intercourse, but Felicia said that had to wait until Isabella was there. She finally talked him into a sixty-nine position, and both of them came quickly.

The next three nights, they continued to try different ways to keep him from zoning out, but nothing worked. After much arguing, she gave him an ultimatum: either the therapist or Isabella.

***********

Isabella brought three cameras with her, along with two tripods and several standing lights. As she set up her equipment, she explained to Nolan and Felicia that she would be shooting them from two angles and two levels with the cameras mounted on tripods. Those cameras would be synched to the camera in her hands, which she would use to shoot close-ups.

Felicia wondered if Nolan was thinking the same thing she was: Isabella was taking a lot of trouble for something so simple. She could tell Isabella was really excited about watching them have sex.

She had a hard time keeping a straight face when Isabella explained to them that she did video filming and production for her company and that she was there as a professional and wasn't interested in anything they did except to make sure it was all in focus.

They started slowly, and Nolan was nervous at first as Isabella circled them with her camera. But soon he forgot about her because he was concentrating on his hands and trying to be gentle as he stroked Felicia and she aroused him with her hands and mouth.

She got on top of him and gave a quick nod to Isabella before she started to ride him. It didn't help to alert her, because when he started attacking her breasts, Isabella screamed and started to put the camera down to help Felicia.

Felicia shook her head, mouthed the word "no" and continued riding him as he pulled, twisted and squeezed her breasts and buttocks. The pain made her scream and cry, but somehow it was different because she was aware that everything was being filmed.

After five minutes of punishment, she reached under the pillow and pulled out the restraints. She continued riding him, but gradually he stopped responding and began blinking his eyes. When he was back, he looked around and saw her, the restraints and Isabella filming them.

"Okay," he said, "you can take the cuffs off, and I'll watch the video."

"Not yet! You forgot what I told you. While I have you restrained, I'm going to do some things to make you understand what it feels like when you are hurting me with your hands. It can't be the exactly the same, because you're not a woman, but it will give you some sense of it."

"No," he said, "that's not necessary. Just show me the video."

"I'm sorry," she said, "but I'm going to force this on you, just like you forced your hands on me before I found out how to stop them. Don't try to get up."

He tried anyway. He couldn't do anything with his hands, but he started moving his body to shake her off. As he began, Felicia rose off his soft cock and moved forward onto his stomach.

"Keep filming all of this, Isabella," she shouted as she stood up and then sat down hard on his stomach.

The air went out of him, and he groaned as she got up and stood on the bed straddling him, then jumped up and came down hard on his stomach again. She did this twice more as he tried to say something to her. After the fourth time, he was no longer moving, just gasping for air.

"I'm sorry that was necessary, Nolan," she said, "but I needed to quiet you."

He continued gasping as she lifted his locked hands up slowly and moved them back over his head. His arms formed an arc on each side of his head.

She lifted his right leg up.

"Boy, that's heavy," she said, putting it down. He stared at her. His gasps were softer now, but he was still too weak to do anything. She attached a restraint onto his right ankle, grasped his leg again and used her whole body to push it back to where his hands formed the arc. She attached the ankle restraint to a loop on the right wrist restraint. Then she did the same thing with the other leg. She loosened the strap pulling his hands together.

"They only need to be tight enough to keep your legs from swinging out," she said. "All done."

She got up and looked at his body, which was curved like a human wheel. He was starting to get his wind back and tried to move, but he couldn't do much. As if to show him how helpless he was, she used one hand and rolled his trussed-up body back and forth.

"Listen to me, Nolan," she said. "The main reason you're in this position is it allows me to do whatever I want to without interference.

"You squeeze my butt so hard that my skin gets red and bruised. There's no way my little hands can hurt you like your big muscular hands hurt me. But I want you to get the feeling of the deep pain that goes through my entire body, so this will help me."

She picked up a heavy rectangular wooden paddle with holes in it and held it in front of his face. Then with her left hand, she rolled him back so his butt was in the air and started hitting it with the paddle, swinging it as hard as she could.

At first Nolan gritted his teach, but soon the loud smacking sounds made when the paddle connected were joined by his soft groans. His body started moving wildly, trying in vain to avoid the paddle. His groans became louder as the red marks on his butt began turning purple.

She paddled until her arm was tired and then paused and looked at him.

"Isabella, bring your camera up her and get his face," she said.

He was sobbing uncontrollably, and then he screamed as she pulled his butt back again and resumed paddling. She listened to him and timed her blows with his sobs and screams, so the sound of the wood hitting his butt was magnified by his voice.

At one point, he stopped screaming and, in between sobs, began begging for her to stop in a high whimpering voice.

"That's what I was waiting for, Nolan," she said. "You're like a naughty child begging your daddy to stop your punishment. You've lost all your dignity."

She continued paddling for another minute, and then she stopped and put aside the paddle. She stroked his rear, and he screamed.

"That's how it feels, Nolan," she said. "Anything touching you there is going to be painful for at least a week. Cry as long as you want. Isabella is going to turn off the cameras, and we'll take a break."

When Nolan stopped sobbing and looked around, Felicia was sitting in a chair by the bed watching him. She stood up, turned to Isabella and said, "You can start rolling again."

She turned back to Nolan.

"You'll see on the video how you were grabbing my breasts and squeezing them hard and pulling them from my chest and twisting them around. Since men don't have women's breasts, I can't do that to you, but men do have balls."

While she was talking, she was using her hands to manipulate his testicles. Gradually, she closed them and began to squeeze. He began screaming and continued as she held them tightly and pulled them slowly back and up between his legs that were still bent over him in the air."

"Do you feel the stretching as I'm pulling them? Do you feel like they might be ripped right off your chest, I mean, ripped right off your crotch. It's a horrible feeling. But this is even worse."

She began squeezing again and at the same time twisting his testicles and penis around with her hands. His screams became higher and more piercing.

"You think you'd rather be dead than endure one more twists, wouldn't you, Nolan? I think you get the idea."

She finally let him loose and said, "All right, we're almost done. Remember, when you looked at me and saw that I had come, even though I told you I was in agony. How could I come if the pain was really that bad? You didn't say that but your look made it plain that's what you were thinking.

"Sometimes our bodies play strange games. The worst feeling I've ever felt was when I was coming while you were torturing my breasts and butt."

She grasped his penis tightly with one hand and began pulling it violently up and down. He moaned in pain, but gradually he became hard.

"Look at that," she said. "You must like it. No, Nolan, I don't mean that. I know you don't like it, but you're getting excited anyway."

Her other hand began manipulating his balls, first softly, then more violently, pulling and squeezing like before. She let go of them and began slapping his red butt, making him yell. He lost his erection.

She stopped spanking him and began playing with his testicles again. All the while, she didn't stop pumping his penis, which started to get hard again. She started spanking him again, and the erection disappeared like before. She went through this cycle two more times and then stopped.

"Hand me that Crisco, please Isabella," she said. She stuck a finger in the thick white paste and then inserted it into his anus. She began moving it slowly in and out.

"Somewhere inside there is your prostate," she said.

She had never stopped pumping his cock while squeezing it hard. It was now red and raw, and even though she was no longer attacking his balls or spanking him, the pain from her rubbing it was making him shake and moan.

The finger went slowly in and out of his ass while the hand abused his cock until Felicia shouted.

"There it is! Look, Nolan, you just came, and you didn't even know it. The semen is coming out, but all you feel is pain. Look at it dribble! It's not a very satisfying orgasm, is it? Are you getting this, Isabella?"

She leaned over and put her face next to Nolan's.

"I'm going to help Isabella pack up, and then then I'll draw you a nice hot bath. It helped me a little."

*************

Nolan did not talk to her for a few days, and she knew better than to say anything to him. Isabella called her up four days later sounding out of breath. She said that Felicia had to come over that night.

She had never seen her friend as excited as she was when she opened the door. Isabella didn't offer her a drink and said only a few words as she dragged her to the living room and started playing the DVD she had created. For twenty minutes, there was no sound in the room except the sounds of her pain and then Nolan's.

Felicia watched the edited video, made from all the camera recordings, in fascination. She noticed that when she was watching herself attacking Nolan, she was getting aroused. She felt the wetness between her legs.

"Do you want to see the raw footage?" Isabella asked. Felicia could barely say yes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mano a Mano

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds