• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Negril Ch. 02

Negril Ch. 02

12

Read Part 1 for the background.

We were about halfway through our Red Stripes when we were hailed from the street. Diana and Daphne walked toward us, both waving hellos.

In the dusky light I looked at them.

Daphne was mid-20's with a heart-shaped face under short, dyed black hair, a fine nose, and prominent eyebrows. She had fine smile lines bracketing her bright-red lips, and darkly made-up eyes. She was wearing a tank top over a sport bra and black capris; she had a memorable figure with conical breasts, a narrow waist and a perfectly rounded ass with just a slight belly to balance it out.

Diana had the same fine nose and prominent eyebrows, but a rounder face and deeper smile lines, as well as fine lines on her upper lip and around her eyes. Her hair was auburn and in soft waves down past her shoulders, and her makeup was much subtler. Where Daphne was a bit of an hourglass, Diana was a slender, toned woman with a small ass very slim arms and legs, shown off to good advantage by her navy shorts, and bra-supported breasts under her blouse that looked like they would drop a bit when her bra came off. She had a surprisingly broad mouth, and when she smiled the brilliant white teeth made it the focus of her face.

We stood and I shook hands with them both; Shelley gave expert air kisses to both of them and we all sat down, Daphne on the bench to my right and Diane across from her to Shelley's left. They immediately ordered rum and cokes, and we started to chat.

"We" was not exactly the right term, because Diana stepped on Daphne's comments the moment she started to make them. It happened three or four times and then, the next time, I laughed and put up my hand in Diana's direction and "Wait -- Daphne what do you have to say about this?" and Daphne rolled her eyes at her mom, who smiled a tight-lipped smile in my direction and turned to Shelley.

Just at that moment, the server arrived and asked for our order -- four grilled fish, plantains, greens. More Red Stripe for us, more rum-and-cokes for them.

Daphne and I talked for a moment more, as Shelley leaned in to Diana to make a point and from the corner of my eye, I saw Diana casually put her hand on Shelley's knee to make her response more emphatic. I noticed that when she was done speaking, her hand didn't move.

Daphne was talking about her travels after dropping out of Hampshire College, and I asked "So what do you do now?"

"I hang out, travel, just stuff," she replied.

"OK, but how do you pay your rent?" I asked.

"Oh," she replied. "That. I run the family foundation, and they pay for everything." She looked at me like everyone in the world had a family foundation that, incidentally, paid for their living costs.

"Ah. We do come from different worlds..." I started to say with a laugh.

"And yet here we all are on this island," Diana interjected.

"That's true!" I said, and we all toasted out good fortune.

I'm nosy has heck so I asked what business had funded their family foundation.

"Real Estate," Diana replied. "My grandfather bought a bunch of buildings in Brooklyn and Queens before the War, and then my father built a few in Manhattan before he died."

And then our dinners arrived and we made small talk between forkfuls of delicious fish.

Diana had divorced Daphne's father before she'd been born; something about drinking and rage and jail had moved him outside the boundaries where she was comfortable. I talked about my divorce, and Diana commented on well it had turned out for me, turning and smiling at Shelley as she said it. I laughed and agreed as Shelley stage whispered, "You better know it."

The servers cleared the plates, and the host, smiling at a joke he hadn't shared with us yet, stepped in and asked if we'd like dessert.

"Of course!" we all said simultaneously.

"We have a banana pudding, and chocolate cake, as well as ganja and mushroom cake."

Shelley had the same puzzled look I felt like I had.

"Ganja cake? Mushroom cake?" she asked.

"Why yes. Very fine ganja and the mushrooms...are very potent."

We looked at each other. Diana didn't waste a beat.

"Two ganja cakes for the table," she ordered.

"Can I get a mushroom cake to go?" I asked.

"No," he replied solemnly. "You must eat them on the premises."

Well, OK then, I thought. Jamaica does know how to generate repeat business from its tourists.

In a moment, he brought back two slices of what looked like chocolate bundt cake, along with four forks.

He delicately handed the three women theirs, and then handed me mine with a grin. I grinned back and nodded.

We dug in, and the cake was delicious. Moist, chocolatey, sweet, with just a bit of grittiness that ninted that we hadn't paid an extra $5/slice for nothing.

We finished the cake, scraped the plates, and then finished what was left of our drinks.

Daphne looked around, and said "Hey, you guys should come by our place for a drink and a swim. It's on the way back to your hotel."

I was a little stunned to hear from her rather than her mother. I looked at her, slightly puzzled that she'd spoken up. I'd seen her as a passive victim of her mother somehow, and she'd surprised me by acting, rather than being acted on.

Shelley and I looked at each other quizzically. In the momentary silence, Daphne spoke up again.

"Seriously, the place is awesome. Just come on down."

We split the check, tipped well, and walked up to the street. Their rental Mercury was parked behind our scooters.

"What fun!" Diana said. She turned to her daughter. "Daphne, would you drive back? I want to be on one of these!"

"I'll take you," I added quickly, worried that Shelley, who wasn't terribly comfy on the scooters would offer.

I hopped on my scooter, pushed it off the stand, and gestured to Diana. She hopped on the back and pressed her thighs around my hips, squeezing once to make sure I noticed.

We followed the car back to the main road, and then left toward our hotel. After a mile or so, there was a small unmarked road on our left and the car turned down it. Daphne stopped at a guard kiosk by a large gate and spoke with the guard as we waited behind her. The gate opened, and we followed the car into a small community of maybe a dozen buildings. I couldn't tell in the dark if they were either really large houses or complexes of two or four smaller apartments.

We drove along until we came to two buildings at a deserted beach, and parked behind one of them.

It turned out to be a duplex; two expansive two-story apartments side by side. We went onto the right-hand one, through a gate in a tall wall and into a lush courtyard with a brightly-lit, deep shimmering blue pool.

We walked past the pool and into the living room where three sofas defined a conversation area, and beyond it an open kitchen and dining table set for ten. An iron stairway curled up to the second floor, and Daphne walked to the stairway and up it as Diana sat on the sofa with Shelly and me. She reached into a cabinet under the coffee table and pulled out a dark bottle of rum, some glasses which she placed on the table, and then a small box. She poured four glasses of neat rum, and then opened the box and began to roll a joint.

"Are you feeling anything from the cake yet?" she asked, finishing the joint.

"No," I answered. "It usually takes me a while. Shelley always gets hit first."

"That's because she has no body fat," Diana said confidently. She finished the joint and then pulled a lighter out of the box.

"You don't want to wait until we see what the cake does?" Shelley asked.

"No!" she replied. "Try everything once. Even if you don't think it's a good idea, or you don't think you'll like it. Then if you don't like it, try it once more. But if you like it..." she started giggling and lit the joint, taking a heavy drag.

She handed it to Shelley who took a heavy drag, coughed once, and then another. As she handed it to me, Daphne came back down the stairs, dressed in a light beach dress. Shelley took the joint from me before I'd even taken a drag and got up and walked to Daphne and handed it to her.

She took a well-practiced drag and walked over to a cabinet where she turned on music; a soft samba that she began slowly dancing to as she took another hit.

She handed the joint to Shelley who took another hit and danced alongside her for a bit, and then came back to the sofa and handed the joint to me. "Wow," she said.

"I'm starting to feel it, and it's big."

Diana laughed, and I choked as a laugh collided with the cloud of potsmoke in my throat. Diana handed me a glass of rum which I traded for the joint and sipped.

Daphne was still dancing across the room, slowly moving to the beat of the music, and for an instant all of our attention froze the air as we watched her. She was beautiful -- not only physically, but at just that moment her graceful movements captured our intoxicated attention and wouldn't let it go. I finally broke my attention and looked at Shelley who was sitting as limp as a cat on the sofa, her arms and legs splayed in relaxation, mouth slightly open, looking at Daphne.

Her two inch long nipples had hardened, and through the thin material of the dress she was wearing were impossible not to see. I looked over at Diana, who was staring at them until she looked at me, smiled, and came over and moved between Shelly and me on the sofa. She leaned over to me, took the glass of rum, and put the joint to my lips. I took a deep hit, and then she leaned in to me and put her lips on mine and I exhaled the smoke into her mouth. She breathed deeply and then turned to Shelley, kissed her, and blew the smoke into her mouth.

"Try anything once, right?" she said.

Shelley said "Absolutely," and, laughing, took the joint away from her. She took a hit, leaned into Diana and pulled her into her arms and kissed the hit into Diana's lips. When she was done, they kept kissing for a moment, and Diana reached up and put her arms around Shelley's waist.

Shelley broke away and got up with the joint. She look at me, cocked an eyebrow, and said "Anything once. Right?" I lifted my glass and my grin turned into giggles as I said "Damn right."

Shelley walked over to Daphne, took a hit and leaned in to share it with her. Daphne kissed her back as she inhaled, and then reached up and ran her fingertips over Shelley's prominent nipple as Shelley shuddered in pleasure.

Diana leaned over on the sofa and put her arm around my shoulder and pulled us together. I moved my arm and held her by her narrow waist. We watched the women kiss for a long moment -- who knows, the sense of time is demolished by the drug -- and then turned to each other and started an open-mouthed passionate kiss.

My free hand went to her cheek and ran down to her neck and shoulder, and then down to the soft curve of her breast. She was wearing a very thin bra, and under it I could feel the hard nub of her nipple. I ran my forefinger around it circling, circling, circling and she moaned slightly into my mouth. We broke the kiss and looked at each other.

Her eyes were hazel, flecked with gold and they were looking at me as I imagine a tiger looks at a steak.

I laughed at the thought, which made her laugh, and I felt the vibrations of her breasts and toned body against mine. We turned and looked at Shelley and Daphne locked in an embrace which they broke, gasping a bit for air.

Diana stood and said "Let's go for a swim."

Daphne immediately pulled the shoulders of her dress down and stepped out of her dress. Her breasts were -- perfect. Large, maybe a C-cup, sagging just enough to have a crease at the bottom, pale brown aureoles crinkled into hardness surrounding pointed nipples aimed at the air. They were perfectly tan -- no pale outline of a swimsuit to be seen. She was left wearing small black bikini bottom underwear, and the hooked those with her thumbs and left them on top of her piled dress. Her pussy was shaved clean, and from where I sat, only the dark smudge of a crease between her legs showed against her tanned skin.

Shelley immediately followed suit, pulling her dress up over her head and dropping it on the floor. She had a lean model's body, with small breasts topped with immense hard nipples. Her breasts were slightly sunburned, since she usually sunbathed in a swimsuit at home but had been topless most of the time we'd been here. She pulled down the dark purple thong she was wearing, displaying her bikini tan and dark pubic bush, trimmed into a triangle ending just below where we could see, in the gap between her thighs. Inside the gap, I could see -- even from across the room -- the red inner lips, extended and engorged.

We all sat and stood still, and then Diana broke the silence.

"Your turn."

I stood up and froze for a moment. My boundaries were about to be not stretched but absolutely violated. I felt like I had an hour-long debate inside my head. "Resolved: We should not participate in the sexual exploitation of children within families." Vs. "Resolved: This may be the hottest fucking thing you'll ever have a chance to do in your entire life." In real time, it took a moment, and as often, lust won.

I pulled my polo shirt off and then stood and unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down and off, along with my boxers. My cock was freed and stood up, by this point it was hard enough to hammer nails.

Diana stood and ran her hands over me, ending with one hand wrapped around my cock and another weighing my balls. I suddenly felt I was being judged, kind of the way you'd judge a good show horse by looking at its fetlocks. Then she laughed and leaned in, kissed me again, and started unbuttoning her blouse.

Ever the gentleman, I leaned in to help her and in a moment, it was gone, leaving her in her sheer bra, her dark nipples showing through its translucent material, and poking out to distort its smooth curve. I undid the clasp in the front and she pulled it off and dropped it, slowly, on the sofa, arching her back to make her breasts more prominent as she did. Her breasts were smaller than her daughter's, but bigger than Shelley's and they did hang down when they were freed. But they were still full and smooth and tan, and her pinkish nipples stood out. I leaned in and took one in my mouth, running my tongue over it and then biting it just slightly, which made her draw a sharp breath.

I ran my hands down her belly -- soft, unlike Shelley's but almost equally flat -- and unbuttoned her shorts and unzipped the fly. She reached in and pushed then down, along with her pale underwear. Her pubes were also reddish brown, and trimmed into a gently rounded oval above the crease out of which peeked the pink hood over her clit.

She took my hand and pulled me out to the pool, as Shelley and Daphne walked out arm in arm. We stood around the pool, the shimmering light from below illuminating our bodies like very improper statuary, and we all jumped in.

I thought the cool water would shock me into a bit of sobriety, but the opposite happened. As I hit the water, I felt this immense rush, and felt my 'self' stretch out to fill the pool, and feel somehow the three other people in the pool with me.

I surfaced, took a breath, and swam over to Shelley. Her face was wound tight with desire, and as I approached her, she grabbed me by the shoulders and stood up with me and we kissed with such intensity I thought one of us would lose a tooth. We were in the shallow end of the pool, and the water was just below our waists; she ground herself into me ad we kissed and reached down and grabbed my cock and held it tight.

As we kissed, Daphne and Diana came up to us, and stood with Diana behind Shelley and Daphne behind me. I felt her marvellous breasts on my back and her warmth as she pressed herself to me. She reached down between my legs and ran her finger around my asshole and then along the hard ridge at the base of my cock to my balls, which she cupped gently.

I felt Shelley stiffen against me and assumed that Diana was playing with her.

We kissed for a moment more, and then let each other go and turned to pull Diana and Daphne into us. We formed an inward-facing square for a moment, our shoulders touching, Shelley and I maybe six inches taller, and then I reached in and started running my fingers over Daphne's bald slit. She was soaking; the contract between the warm slipperiness of her juices and the cool pool water obvious to the touch. I looked down into the glow from the pool lights and saw Diana's hand in Shelley's crotch, and Shelley's in hers.

I leaned to the left and kissed Shelley, her mouth grinding into mine. I leaned to the right and kissed Daphne, her lips muscular and mobile against mine, her tongue sharp and firm and she pressed it into my mouth and circled my tongue.

Diana knelt and took my cock into her mouth; it was just at the surface of the water, so the base was submerged but the shaft and head stood out above the water. When she slid down and took the whole thing into her throat, her face was just under water. She had to pull back to breathe. She was very very good at this; her soft lips and busy tongue had me rolling my head back and looking up at the stars.

She stood up and kissed Shelley, and Daphne knelt. Her technique was different, but no less pleasurable. She held the tip and top part of the shaft in her mouth, and licked the bottom of the head with a soft flat tongue. I stargazed some more, my attention pulled back to earth, by Shelley's sudden moans. I looked and saw Diana holding her, but reaching between her legs and moving her hand fast enough that the water around her wrist was splashing. She was finger-fucking her while pressing down on her clit with her thumb and Shelly was fully engaged in her passion just at that moment.

I stopped Daphne and picked her up by the waist. I walked to the edge of the pool, and lifted her so that she was seated on the edge. Then I leaned in and gently began licking along her slit, her inner lips just peeking out as they swelled with arousal. She was tart, and the chlorine in the pool made her taste even stronger, but it was an intoxicating sexual bitterness, and I slipped my tongue deep into her, flicking her clit with the tip as I pulled it out. As I did, she gasped and held my head.

Then she pushed me away and said "Wait."

She got up and pulled a long cushion off of a chaise lounge and paid it at the water's edge, and sat herself down with her legs in the water again.

Behind me, I heard Shelley start her orgasm, and turned to watch her. "Yes, fuck, fuck, yes, oh God! Fuuuuck fuck ohhh." She put her arms around Diana and caught her breath, laughing. Her laughter was contagious, and in a moment we were all laughing uncontrollably as Shelley shouted "I'm the winner! Yes! I came first!" and danced around the shallow end, arms raised in victory.

She came back to Diana, kissed her, and pushed her back toward Daphne and me. They were giggling like twelve-year-olds when they got to me and sandwiched me, Diana in front, rubbing her soft belly against my hardon with her hip movements as Shelley pressed her hard nipples into my back and whispered in my ear "Which pussy? The young tight one or the experienced one? Remember?"

"Why not both?" I said back, and Diana laughed. I reached down and picked her up by the waist and moved to the edge of the pool and sat her on the cushion next to her daughter. She scooted forward and opened her legs invitingly.

I looked down and her pussy hair glistened with droplets of pool water. Below it her slit had opened and her inner lips peeked through, the hood of her clit bright pink and the shiny little nub under it just appearing. I leaned down and took a lick, tasting her salty essences. She tasted salty, just a little tart, and very musky. I ran my tongue up and down the sides of the inner lips and then along the narrow opening between them. As her wetness began to displace the pool water, her taste got stronger. She rocked her hips as I licked her and when I darted my tongue into her opening she widened her legs quickly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Negril Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds