• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Professor is Blackmailed Ch. 05

A Professor is Blackmailed Ch. 05

12345

Please email me with your suggestions or comments. I am writing this story for a special reader who has given me ideas of what should happen to Kerri and I hope they like what I have written.

A Teacher's Past - A DIVERSION FOR KERRI

If Jim couldn't have the sexy teacher for himself, he would make sure to humiliate her. His stomach quivered with the thought of a final conquest when he, Sky, would fuck Kerri without her consent, but that was a long way down the road. He felt compelled to degrade Kerri to a point where she would be his devoted subject and his evil mind worked feverishly to come up with the perfect plans.

Jim suspected Kerri might eventually discover Sky's identity so he planned to divert her suspicions. First he would make her think that one of the other teachers was the blackmailer. Also he wanted to humiliate Kerri by making her do perverted things in public. He would try his best to keep the humiliation away from the college so as not to jeopardize her career and that would take careful strategy.

His first priority was to shift Kerri's focus onto Mr. Tovell, the college's math professor. Sky grinned with the picture of Kerri having sex with her unheralded counterpart. Once that sexual affair was completed, he would force her to dress in a most seductive manner and perform for some men like she never thought possible.

***

Kerri considered Mr. Tovell a most unappealing man. He was short, even shorter than Kerri, and he had a large belly that jiggled when he laughed. She hated the way he ogled her all the time in the staff lunchroom and disliked how he seemed to undress her with his eyes. It had to be the worst day of her life when Mr. Tovell came up to her and boldly handed her a small, folded slip of paper. She knew it was an evil note from the broad smile plastered across his ugly, round face. Kerri was glad he left the room immediately so she wouldn't have to look at him when she read the message.

Stunned by the man's actions, Kerri slowly opened the folded piece of paper and read. "I know that forcing you to have sex with an intern was an immoral request, but I think you made Jim an extremely happy young man," it read and Kerri shivered in fear. She assumed the fat teacher wrote it, but in fact the note was carefully scripted and planned by Sky. He used certain facts, which would make Kerri think the author was her blackmailer.

Jim had shrewdly crafted the note so that it followed an exact scheme, which he planned out to the minutest detail. He wanted to torment and put Kerri through more grief and anguish. Jim knew the math teacher, Mr. Tovell, was a most unattractive man to look at and Kerri always ignored him whenever they were in the teachers' lounge. Her incessant attempts to unearth Sky's identity were her undoing, as she grasped for straws to know the truth.

"What happened with Jim, the virgin, and with Wendy in the staff washroom will be kept a secret. I want you to show me your three piercings so meet me in my classroom after last classes today," Kerri read through eyes that were filling with tears. Yes, Jim had been a virgin the fateful day Kerri was forced to seduce the shy, physics intern. Then she assumed Sky watched her every move so it stood to reason that he knew about Wendy.

Kerri read the last line of the note and shivered. "After all, I should witness the golden endowments with my own eyes," she read and shoved the terrifying note into her pocket. Her mind went over the possibilities. He knew everything, she thought. Mr. Tovell knew it all. Why him? Oh, why does it have to be him, she wondered?

Pangs of agony filled her stomach and Kerri fretted and worried for the remainder of the day. During the entire last class, she couldn't stop thinking about the upcoming rendezvous. Kerri watched the last student leave her classroom and knew it was time to meet Mr. Tovell. A picture of the man went through her head and her whole body trembled in fear and disgust.

The hallways were empty when the physics teacher strolled to her destination. Mr. Tovell's door was open and Kerri peaked into the room, hoping the man wasn't there. The first thing out of her mouth when she entered was a question to confirm her beliefs. "Are you Sky," she asked?

Her voice was almost a whisper, as she hoped he would say no. Jim had given exact instructions and told Mr. Tovell what his beautiful compatriot would do for him if he played his cards right. "Yes, and please close the door so nobody will see you show me your golden rings," he said, with the biggest smile on his face.

Kerri fought the urge to bolt out of the room yet she slowly shut the door, as he requested. The room felt like a cellblock and it gave Kerri a suffocating feeling, which made her heart rate increase. Then the man reached around her torso and locked the door and Kerri felt all hope disappear with a click.

"Let's see," Mr. Tovell said and waited a restless few seconds. "Take the fucking blouse off. I want to see the pierced nipples I've heard so much about," he whispered and instantly caught himself so as not to give the secret away. "I mean it was a pretty devilish plan to have them pierced, don't you think?"

Jim had instructed Mr. Tovell on what to say and how to say it so the math teacher vowed to heed what the young man said if he wanted to reap the ultimate rewards promised him. The one thing Jim stressed was that for the ruse to work, Mr. Tovell had to be convincing enough to make Kerri believe his name was Sky.

The math teacher noticed Kerri's hesitation so he stepped up to her. "Here, let me help you. Or do you want me to tell the rest of the staff about your sordid affairs with students?" Mr. Tovell asked the question and stared directly into the bewildered woman's eyes.

Kerri shivered in fear. She looked straight ahead and felt the man's hands go to her breasts. It was the middle of the afternoon and they stood in the classroom, as the disgusting man felt her up. Kerri felt helpless to prevent his despicable groping. She reached up and covered the man's hands with hers, but it was a futile attempt to stop the molestation.

Suddenly his fingers went to work. First he unbuttoned the top button of her silky blouse and then worked his way down the front to her waist until the garment hung open. Mr. Tovell lingered at the small indent of her bellybutton, which caused Kerri to close her eyes, as she was afraid to watch what was happening.

Mr. Tovell spread the sides of the blouse to reveal a sexy, lace bra. The well-filled cups pushed upward and made the boobs appear much larger than they really were. When he saw the outline of a metal ring in the sheer material, Mr. Tovell knew what it was. He couldn't wait any longer and roughly grabbed the bottom elastic of the brassier, rolling it up and over the luscious titties. His breath caught at the sight of two breasts that were much nicer than any boobs he had seen and the golden charms added to the surreal appearance.

Time stood still while the fat man took mental pictures of Kerri's delights. She flinched when the pudgy hand closed over her left boob and wanted to slap the man's filthy face. "Nice... nice tits. They do look ravishing with rings," he whispered.

Kerri's body trembled from having to concede to such a disgusting man. Her mind churned frantically for a good solution. She wondered how to make the blackmailer stop? Kerri questioned how to get Sky to leave her alone and not force her to do immoral and sinful things. She was still searching for a decisive answer when Mr. Tovell's hand rushed under the hem of her skirt. In a flash, his fingers closed over the thin strip of material at her crotch of her panties. Kerri abruptly found herself pressed hard against the wall, as she struggled and twisted her lower body in an attempt to get free.

Her twists and turns merely enabled the attacker to gain a better hold. Kerri felt sick and she looked down at the top of the man's bald head. "Oh, Sky, please don't... please don't," she whispered and pleaded for her fellow teacher to stop. His damning mouth closed over her right breast and devoured her nipple like it was an all-day sucker. He rolled his tongue around the hard bud and played with the ring in teasing fashion, much to Kerri's horror.

Hearing the protests made Mr. Tovell smile with satisfaction and he realized that Jim's clever ruse was working to perfection. All of a sudden Kerri realized that the man's pudgy fingers had slipped under the wet fabric covering her womanhood. Every muscle in his body tensed and Kerri struggled with all her might to get away from the wall. No, she decided, it was impossible and she couldn't submit despite the blackmail.

Mr. Tovell released the succulent nipple. "I'm going to finger-fuck you and there is nothing you can do about it," he whispered, looking up and straight into the eyes of a defeated woman. "I'll tell everyone in the goddamn school and show them the evidence!"

Kerri whimpered like a little girl when the man rammed one of his fat fingers between the puffy labia for the first time. It was blackmail, but she wasn't willing to take a chance. Luckily there were no windows in the classroom doors and they were on the second floor so nobody could see into the room. There was no sympathy or compassion shown by the man and he easily forced Kerri to follow his directions. He effortlessly manhandled her across the room a few feet and pinned her against his large desk.

His fat hand never left her crotch and he squeezed hard enough to bring a moan of protest. "Please, don't do this... don't be so rough, you bastard," Kerri said and slumped against the wooden desk.

The trash-talk merely inflamed Mr. Tovell's mind and he desperately wanted to touch and grope every part of her sexy body. He had ogled Kerri during her time at the college and had to admit that in all his years, he had never been with such a sophisticated lady. His brain was so lust-filled and crazed that it took every ounce of willpower to follow Jim's careful instructions and proceed slowly.

It was time to turn Kerri into a little piss-ass and tell her exactly what was expected of her. Jim had been specific on three demands and insisted that if Mr. Tovell didn't cooperate fully, he would report his actions to the board of directors. Jim assured the overweight professor that any evidence in the classroom caught on the security monitor would be destroyed if and when he carried out his commands.

Each classroom had a camera at the front of the room, which recorded everything that happened. The college had been extremely successful in stopping student problems and destruction of college property since the installation of the security system. It certainly wasn't the best picture that was recorded, but it would give explicate information of what really happened in every camera location.

Jim planned well when the system was put in and made sure he was the one that looked after the camera records hoping to reap rewards for future covert actions. New technology was very helpful and it enabled everything to be saved to a computer's hard drive, which made it easy for Jim to access any data.

Mr. Tovell felt like he had just rubbed an ancient vase and a Genie granted him three wishes. True, the requests were Jim's, but they were three that Mr. Tovell himself would have prayed for. Jim stated that Mr. Tovell was to strip Kerri naked and ensure to catch her in every ray of light near his desk so the camera could view her nudity. He was to make sure he toyed with her golden charms and force her to willingly endure his molesting.

Then he was to ensure Kerri understood that she was going to enjoy cunnilingus from him so much that she would climax. Yes, Jim told him that he was to spread her legs so the camera could see him eating her out. He also stressed Kerri be threatened and told that she must experience an orgasm, or else. Jim told the man he must convince her that he was Sky and tell her he wouldn't reveal her past indiscretions to the board of directors if she complied.

Lastly, Jim knew Kerri's demise would be complete if she allowed Mr. Tovell to have intercourse with her. He was most likely the last man on earth that she would consent to have sex with and it would be the ultimate humiliation. Jim's devilish scheme would have the fat man stuff his pecker in Kerri while she lay on her back. He wanted her to watch Mr. Tovell fuck her and see his fat belly between her legs. Jim reasoned that Kerri's humiliation would be all the more complete if she had to observe her own humiliation when Mr. Tovell's cock pierced her pussy without any chance of stopping the man.

As far as Jim was concerned, his perverted plan would degrade and punish Kerri to the utmost. The final chapter would be written sometime down the road when the truth was revealed to Kerri, but in the meantime, he wanted to keep her guessing. Jim envisioned her shocked response when it was revealed that Sky was not Mr. Tovell and he grinned in utter fascination. He wanted Kerri to realize how smart and clever he really was and that would be his day of reckoning.

Mr. Tovell noticed Kerri glancing at the overhead camera and quickly relieved any fears she had about being observed. Jim had mentioned that the math teacher would have to guarantee the victim was safe from further blackmail by lying to her about a malfunction of the security system. "Not to worry, I unplugged the camera so it won't show my room. I don't want fuckin' people seeing what I do in the classroom," he said and made it sound logical to the distraught woman. Kerri let out a tiny sigh of relief knowing her indiscretions would not be recorded, but still it gave her an uncomfortable feeling.

"You just remain still and let Sky take your pretty clothes off," he whispered, pretending to be compassionate. He wanted to rip her clothes off right away, but saw how tightly Kerri was holding the loose sides of her blouse to her chest, trying to cover her nudity. Mr. Tovell clearly used the name Sky in an effort to convince Kerri he was really the blackmailer. Suddenly he remembered Jim's advice and quickly willed his emotions to remain calm.

"You have 30 seconds to remove your top, your blouse and bra or I will tell everyone," he whispered and looked her directly in the eyes. Mr. Tovell could see fear and doubt on Kerri's beautiful face and knew he held the upper hand. "You better do as I say, or else," he warned the trembling teacher.

Kerri was at a loss and didn't know how to fight the man. Slowly, she dropped her hands and shifted the sheer material over a shoulder. She watched the gleam in the fat man's eyes, as she complied and she shuddered when the blouse dropped onto the desktop. Luckily the bra had been replaced over her breasts during the struggle when Mr. Tovell shifted her body over to his desk and hid her nudity for a short time.

Hesitation brought a glare of madness from her teaching counterpart and Kerri knew there were no other options. Her fingers were shaking when they went to the front clasp on the elastic band of her bra and once the small hinge was undone, she waited for a brief second before releasing her wonderful treasures. Mr. Tovell gasped when he saw her boobs again and immediately reached for the end of one. Kerri closed her eyes when his fat fingers found her nipple and she desperately wanted to run away. Obediently, she sat on the edge of the desk and let the ugliest Casanova feel her up like the two teachers were measly teenagers.

Out of the corner of his eye, Mr. Tovell could see the perfect vantage point the security camera had of what he was doing to the frightened professor. He twisted and toyed with the small rings and each pull brought a whimper of self-pity from Kerri. Her breathing became quite ragged and all the while she allowed the math teacher to molest her titties.

Mr. Tovell quickly became impatient to see the rest of Kerri's sexy body and he gave her a stern warning. "Stand up right now. I'm going to strip the rest of your clothes," he said with a stern and steady voice. It took mere seconds for him to remove Kerri's fine-looking skirt, then dainty panties and stockings, which left her sobbing and naked. When Mr. Tovell caught the glint of shiny metal between Kerri's shapely legs, he almost let out a loud holler.

With a rough push, he sat Kerri on the desktop and gave another shove to force her onto her back. Suddenly, with the viciousness of a shark, he grabbed her by the upper portion of her rounded hips and pulled her butt to the edge of the wooden top. In so doing, he spread her legs around his fat torso and Kerri cried for mercy. "Gawd, please Mr. Tovell, Sky, please don't do this to me. Please stop and I won't tell anyone what you did," she whispered through grave sobs.

This was the first and only time he had ever been close to a woman's pussy with his face. He could plainly see the small, golden ring sticking out from between the puffy, cunt lips. No, he had not tasted a woman down there and his heart was beating a thousand times a minute in anticipation. How often had he dreamed of having sex on his school desk, he wondered? Suddenly he was close to realizing a fantasy and then he remembered Jim's orders.

His pudgy hands went to Kerri's upper arms and he pulled her body upright so he could talk directly into her face. "I'm going to suck your cunt and eat you out," he said and felt a total satisfaction from hearing himself speak. He had fantasized many times of doing such a thing, but never thought he would actually do it. "My only request of you is that you must experience an orgasm or I will release all my incriminating details," he whispered, hoping Kerri would believe everything he said.

He suddenly shook her by the arms and stared into her tearful eyes. "Did you hear me," he asked?

Kerri remained silent until he shook her again and demanded she answer. "Yeaaa... yes, oh yes, I heard you. Please, please don't. I just can't do it," Kerri whispered in an almost inaudible voice and then she prayed he would yield.

"You can and you will... or your future is ruined," he said and Kerri knew her plight was hopeless. Mr. Tovell sensed victory and quickly shoved her down again so Kerri was on her back. The wait was deadly and he swiftly swooped downward until he got a whiff of the heavenly scent. His fat body held Kerri's limbs spread wide and his vulgar mouth suddenly closed over the long, narrow slit. He sucked the round trinket into his mouth and swallowed sweet nectar for the very first time.

The dilemma rushed through Kerri's brain and she was absolutely distraught by the solution presented to her. Oh gawd, she thought, she would have to fake an orgasm or this vile man would expose her past to the college. She had heard of women who faked a climax and wondered how they did it? The time had arrived for Kerri to perform like the consummate actress or fall victim to the beast.

Her mind went over past experiences and what a woman was expected to do and say. Over and over she thought of how to perform and suddenly out of nowhere, a spasm shot through her loins. The bastard started nibbling on her swollen clitoris like it was a personal possession and pulled the bud out of the delicate opening. His tongue caressed the very tip of the clit and rolled the ring around in the abundant juices. Kerri was still wondering what was happening when a second shiver shot through her loins and she wished he would just stop for a few seconds.

Kerri looked down her flat, quivering stomach and saw the predator's baldhead. She gave a sigh of protest at the revolting sight and watched in horror as he tilted his head backwards. This enabled her to see his tongue working madly on the pink flesh exposed so vulgarly between her widespread thighs.

It gave the impression of magic. Kerri watched the tip of his tongue dart out to caress the very end of her protruding clit and her mind exploded with brilliant flashes of bright light. Then he rolled the throbbing mass around with his tongue and Kerri's hips rolled from side to side. She wasn't sure if her hips thrust to evade the tongue or to chase it.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Professor is Blackmailed Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds