• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ashley's Journey

Ashley's Journey

12345

We sat at the table, just the three of us. James, my wife, and I. There was no small talk, no 'how do you do, I 'm James.' It's not like they didn't know each other, after all we had chatted online, she had exposed herself to him on the web cam. But this was different, this was real and it was happening right in front of me. The noise of the bar seemed distant as I watched his hands rub her bare legs, slowly moving up under her skirt. I could hardly breath, as he leaned in to kiss her. Like a good sub, she looked over at me for permission.

"Go ahead." I told her. I watched the surreal seen before me. My wife kissing this stranger, as his hands explored under her skirt. I could see her turn towards him, opening her legs, inviting him in. How the hell, did we get to this point? What was I doing letting my wife get seduced by another man?

-----------------------------------------------------

Part I Ashley

Ashley was just 23 when I met her. I had finished my residency in radiology and had then joined a large group practice based out of a hospital. Ashley was one of many receptionists, but she quickly caught my attention. Cute and innocent, she looked 19 not 23. She was always polite and professional. Never gossiped, or complained like a lot of the others. At lunch I would find her reading a book in a corner of the cafeteria by herself. At first I would sit at the table next to her, occasionally making small talk. Eventually, I worked my way to her table. I had to do most of the talking since she seemed shy, but I persisted as something about her made me want to know more.

Ashley had graduated from a small local Christian liberal arts college with an English major, and she wanted to be a writer. Being a receptionist was not her ideal job but it paid the bills and allowed her to move out on her own. I was ready to ask her out when I found out she was seeing one of the orderlies at the hospital. I must admit I was actually shocked to find out who she was dating. She had never mentioned him in our conversations. He was nothing like the type of person who I would expect her to date. His name was Andy and he was known for dating a lot of the younger women in the hospital. He was a tattooed biker dude, the bad boy. I guess it's true what they say. I just never expected it from her, so I stopped our lunch time ritual. A few days later she approached me.

"Hey, where you been?" she asked. I was caught off guard and did not really have an answer for her.

"Just keeping up with my work. Don't wanna get behind," I said, trying to sound serious. She just stood there, looking at me. She sure was cute, not super tall, just over 5 feet I would guess. Skinny in the middle with a nice round ass. She was in a skirt, her smooth milky white legs exposed. Her hazel eyes looking at me expectantly, like I was supposed to know what to do, what to say next. The silence lasted too long. "So what brings you here?" I asked.

Again she just stood there looking at me, then to my surprise, almost angrily, she said, "I thought you would ask me out at some point. Why didn't you ask me out?"

I was shocked, where was the shy girl that would hardly talk to me at lunch? "I, uh, thought you where dating someone," I said.

"I'm not dating anyone."

"What about Andy?" I asked.

"Andy?" she replied with a shrug, "that was nothing, just a fling."

I would like to tell you our first date was amazing, an instant connection. But honestly, she hardly talked. When I asked her what she wanted to drink she looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. It took her forever to decide what she wanted to eat. After discussing the weather, and all the current events I could think of we just sat there eating our food in silence. The odd part was, she didn't seem to mind the silence, she actually seemed to be enjoying herself. Having nothing else to talk about, I finally decided to ask her about Andy.

"I don't know," she said, "I guess I was just kinda curious, all the other girls seemed to like him. I actually thought he was kind of a jackass. Yet, I was flattered when he noticed me. He started hitting on me and I figured, what the heck, lets see what he's all about."

Hmmm, I thought to myself. I had some ideas and wondered if she had found out.

"And?" I asked.

After a long pause, the wheels turning in her head, she said, "there wasn't much there. He is a jackass." Case closed. I figured she had went out with him, and he moved too fast for a girl like her, so she ended it.

Over the next 2 weeks I actually tried to avoid her. I knew if I went out with her we would be dating, and this was the kinda girl that wanted a long term relationship. She was innocent and kind, she might even be a virgin. Did I really want to deal with all of that? The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her. So If I wasn't serious I knew I shouldn't even go out with her. She however, had different plans. It wasn't long before Ashley's head popped in the back office where I was reading films.

"Hey, wanna catch a movie this weekend?" she asked.

"What movie?"

"The new Star Wars movie, The Phantom Menace, I've been waiting for this for years," she said.

Hmm, a chick that likes Star Wars movies. That's kinda hot, I thought.

"Ok. Sounds fun, dinner first?"

"Sure," she replied.

We went to the 9:30 showing and the movie did not get out until late. She was different in the car, chatty, more than usual.

"Go ahead ask me anything," she said, wanting to talk more.

"Ok, tell me the wildest thing you did in college."

She thought for a while, then told me her college was pretty tame. There hadn't been much partying like there was at other schools. They even had to sign contracts stating that they would not have premarital sex, drink or dance.

"Wow. We had coed floors at my school. Its almost like they encouraged us to have sex," I said jokingly.

"I grew up in the church," she added. "It was the center of our life. Until the Pastor at our church was caught embezzling funds. Kind of hurt my whole family."

"So how do you feel about religion now?" I asked.

"God is still a big part of my life, but I feel there is more out there and I'm willing to learn, be a little more open minded. I think I've always have had some questions deep down inside but never had the chance to explore those feelings."

When we arrived at her place, I walked her to the door, then leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Our first kiss was nice, her lips soft, she pushed her body into mine. Did she know what she was doing? I think with almost any other girl I would have asked her to come inside, but with Ashley I just said good night and went on my way.

We talked on the phone several times that week after that second date. I was starting to really enjoy her company. We were becoming comfortable with each other. I liked that I didn't have to be fake with her. I felt I could tell her pretty much anything and she would understand. I was also enjoying getting to see her shield come down. Allowing me to get to know the real Ashley.

"I did something really bad last night," she told me one night on the phone. What could that be I wondered, as all sorts of perverse images flashed through my head.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I stayed up until 3am and finished my book." I started laughing, I just couldn't help myself.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"I'm sorry Ashley, but most people don't consider staying up to 3am reading as a really bad thing."

"Well, I guess I'm just not as wild as you. What do you consider a bad thing?" she asked.

"Shit. Where should I start?" I thought to myself. I didn't want to scare her. It's not like I've had such a crazy, wild life, but compared to her...well, she freaked out when I drank a beer. What will happen when I tell her I started getting stoned at the age of 14?

"In college I was in a strip poker game." As I said it, I realized how silly it sounded.

"Did you loose?" she asked.

"Yep."

"Well, I wonder how that looked," she said with a naughty tone I had not heard before.

Ashley came over for dinner that weekend. I made stir fry for us with brownies for dessert. I had a bottle of wine, and to my surprise she actually liked it. After dinner we sat on the couch, and watched a movie. I had my arm around her and she snuggled in against me. She felt good, like she belonged there. We kissed a few times during the movie. My hands started to explore. That's when I found her belly button ring.

"Hey what's this?" I asked. She lifted her shirt up and flicked the ring back and forth looking at me.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yea its sexy, but I'm kinda surprised you have one."

Ashley explained that she had gone out to the bar one night with a few people from work. She said that she did a lot of things that night that she had never done before, like doing shots at the bar, and the next thing she new a few of them where getting their belly buttons pierced.

I pulled her towards me and started kissing her. For some reason I felt that her having the belly button ring was a sign she was not so innocent. I reached down and started to lift her shirt up over her head until she stopped me.

"No, we better not do that."

"Sorry," I said.

"Oh, I don't blame you for trying. But I have a bad habit of not being able to stop."

I liked the sound of that. I looked into her eyes trying to get a read on what she was thinking.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No," she said, "haven't been since college."

"I thought you weren't allowed to have sex in college?"

"I don't follow all the rules," she answered with a devilish grin. At that point I realized I wanted her. I kissed her and pulled her to me. Letting my hands wander, hoping to turn her on. She stopped me a few times. I was ready to give up until I found a spot on the back of her neck and I felt her body relax. I reached my hand under her shirt and went to cup her breast. That's when she stopped me again.

"I should go home. If I stay any longer I wont be able to say no."

"Don't." I said. "Stay here with me tonight."

"No, that would not be good."

"Oh come on, we can just cuddle."

"I'm not that naïve," she said.

"Well it's worked for me before," I said with a smile. I walked her out to her car, and kissed her one more time. She let her hand rest on my chest and I could see her thinking. I believe at that moment if I had wanted to I could have pulled her toward the door and she would have followed me in. I didn't though. I let her go home.

I did call her the next morning. Told her I was gonna hang out at the apartment pool if she wanted to come by and join me. To my surprise, she showed up with an overnight bag.

"The a/c died in my apartment, mind if I crash at your place?" To this day, she insists the a/c was not working, but admits she didn't mind having an excuse to stay over. Of course I said "Yes." We hung out at the pool. She looked great in her bikini and I enjoyed watching both guys and some girls check her out. We playfully flirted with each other in the pool. I pulled her towards me into my arms. Our almost naked bodies touching. I was sure she could feel the effect she was having on me. It was difficult but I had to behave myself as others where around.

When we got back to the apartment she excused herself and went to the restroom. She returned with her towel wrapped around her. I reached up and slowly pulled the towel off her body and to my delight she had removed her bathing suit. I stood there, starring at her hot young body. Her breasts where perky, nipples erect with excitement. She shivered and her milky white skin filled with goosebumps. I pulled her towards me pressing the heat of my body against her cool skin. Our lips connected, tongues darted in and out of each others mouths. My hands started to explore. She was not resisting. She wanted this as bad as I did. I lead her into the bedroom, and laid her on the bed. I got down on my knees between her legs. Her neatly trimmed pussy was now inches from my face. I used my hands to spread her lips, causing her little pink clit to protrude forward. I stuck out my tongue and for the first time tasted my Ashley. She tasted great, and was wiggling with excitement with every lick. Her pussy was dripping. I expected her to cum any minute, but felt her hands pull me up towards her.

"I want you," she softly breathed, sending a shiver down my spine. I was hard as a rock as I reached for the condom. I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her soaked pussy and teased her for a minute. I could feel her pushing towards me, wanting me inside her. This was a girl on fire, wanting it, needing it. I couldn't hold back for long and buried myself inside her. Her pussy felt so good and tight as I moved in and out. Ashley's hands slid up and down my body. She grabbed my ass and pulled me deep inside her. It was a good thing I had jerked off the night before, otherwise I probably would have exploded within the first minute. I so wanted her to cum and just when I thought I wouldn't make it I felt her body tense up, her finger nails digging into my back. I pushed my pelvis against her clit as her orgasm erupted. Her body became very sensitive, and ticklish. She moved away, pulling me out of her. I held her against me. My cock was throbbing as I was so close to cumming. As soon as I felt her relax I got back on top of her and with a few good pumps shot my load.

We laid there in each others arms for some time without talking. I moved her on her back and traced her breasts and nipples with my fingers. They were perfect. Her nipples were large and easily excited. In fact I loved the way her whole breast seemed to get hard with desire. I told her how hot she was. She blushed and buried her head in the pillow.

"How would you like me to shave for you?" Was what she asked me after our first time having sex. It took me a minute to figure out what she was asking. No past girlfriend had ever asked me anything like that before. I didn't even have an answer.

"I don't know," I said. "I guess what ever is comfortable for you."

She then told me that she didn't usually cum from penetration and pulled me on top of her for a second round. We had a lot of great sex that weekend. She had great stamina and seemed to want it as much, if not more, than I did. We spent most of that weekend in my apartment naked. Life was good.

Part II Andy

Over the next few months we spent a lot of time together. One day when we were at her place getting some things she needed, when she handed me a bag. She had a look of guilt on her face and as soon as I opened the bag, I knew why. It was a bag full of sex toys. There were 2 different size dildo's, a large thick blue vibrator, anal beads, an egg shaped vibrator and a bottle of lube. Holy crap did I have the wrong first impression of this girl.

"Where did all this come from?" I asked

"Andy took me to a sex shop, helped me pick out a few things."

"So you have used all this stuff? With him?"

"Yes," she said, avoiding eye contact.

"You enjoy all this stuff?"

"I found it fun," she said quietly. Fun?, I thought to myself, that's an odd way of putting it. She pulled out the blue vibrator.

"This is my favorite," she said. "I call him big blue."

"Hmmm, wanna show me? I asked. Ashley's face turned red and I was ready for her to say "no way!" Instead she walked over to her bedroom window and closed the blinds. She then took her clothes off, laid down on the bed and grabbed big blue. Starting slowly, she rubbed it against her pussy, not yet inserting it. At first she seemed very aware that I was watching, but soon her eyes were shut, her head tilted back and her body started to get into a rhythm. She would alternate the speed of the vibrations as she continued to rub the vibrator on her pussy, spreading her legs wide so I could see her clitoris sticking out. After a few minutes she started to insert big blue. Pulling it out and rubbing some more. All of a sudden her breathing rapidly increased, her body started to shake and then she climaxed. She folded her legs and rolled over on her side. I sat down on the bed next to her.

"That was so damn hot," I said.

"I liked that you where watching," she said seductively as she reached around to feel my hard on. I was busting out of my pants. Ashley turned to face me, unzipped my pants and took me in her mouth. She had given me a blow job before, but this time was different. She was really into it. Like she was enjoying it more than I was. As if she couldn't get enough of me. I had never had a blow job like this. It didn't take me long and I told her I was gonna cum, but, she didn't stop and she let me cum in her mouth drinking every last drop. We laid on her bed for awhile touching and kissing each other.

"You're not as innocent as you let on," I said to her.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you seem very young and inexperienced. When I ask you what kinda crazy things you have done, you didn't have an answer for me."

"Well, we were just getting to know each other," she said. "I couldn't tell you I had a bag of sex toys at my apartment."

"True," I thought. "So what is the craziest sexual thing you have done?" I asked once again.

I could see her mind spinning. Was this because there was a lot of stuff she had done? Or was it because she just didn't feel right telling me at this point? I knew I needed to be more specific if I wanted an answer.

"How did you loose your virginity?"

"My boyfriend in college. Took us almost a year. We had done pretty much everything up to that point." Ashley told me that their sex life had been pretty tame. That she actually seemed to have enjoyed it more than he did. He was always worried about getting caught. She knew there was more out there, but just needed the right guy to show her.

"So how did you end up with Andy of all people?"

Ashley explained to me that Andy would always come by her desk, tell her how nice she looked, try to make small talk. Out of curiosity she started to return the compliments, and flirt back. So one day Andy asked her if she was wearing panties under her skirt. She said yes. He told her he would be back by in a half hour. She should have them off and show them to him.

"Wow," I said getting hard again. Ashley told me that she had decided that she wasn't going to do it. The nerve of him, she thought. But she couldn't stop thinking about it and she was getting wet, soaked. She found herself going into the bathroom where she removed her panties. When he came back by the front desk things had become busy. Ashley saw him point down a hall and excused herself for a moment. She met him in the hall and with her heart racing she handed him her panties and her phone number, turned, and went back to the desk without saying a word.

"Holy fuck. You really did that?"

"Do you think I'm a slut?" she asked coyly.

"Yeah babe, one sexy, hot, little slut," I said with a smile on my face.

"He called me that night."

"Well of course he did."

"I was still living with my parents. He invited me over. So I told them I was going to a friend's and went to his place. He had a pool and told me to bring a swim suit. I remember being in the back room putting my suit on, knowing it would be off soon."

I couldn't take it anymore, the image of a young innocent Ashley at this older guy's place giving herself up to him. I was so turned on. I got on top of her and she was wet and ready. We fucked without saying a word to each other but I'm sure we were both thinking of the same images.

Over the next few weeks I learned more and more about Andy and Ashley's exploits. He would tell her to come to work without panties on and then he would go down on her in a supply closet or fuck her from behind in the stair well.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ashley's Journey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds