• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Perfect Threesome

My Perfect Threesome

This is the first submission that i am attempting. I hope that you enjoy it. My stories are not for everyone, but i am comfortable and confident in who i am and the life paths i've chosen. I have decided not to have my very first submission edited as i wanted the raw version as my debut.

I arrived at the hotel early, far before the other slut was told to arrive. Wearing nothing but my coat and some stiletto heels, i strutted down the hallway, eager for the night to begin. I made sure to remove my coat before even knocking on the door, so that i am completely naked before You when You open it. It feels like You wait an eternity before answering my knock. You open the door with a big smile as You give me the once over and see my cunt visibly dripping down my leg.

Without a word being spoken, i am down on all fours, crawling across the room to assume my position at Your feet. I am unsure as to whether or not the other slut really knows what she is in for. You decide it is probably best if i have the telltale signs of Your leather freshly marking up my skin. Not enough to cause her any alarm, but just enough to make her cunt wet at the very sight of them. My cunt had been dripping all day long just thinking of You using another slut alongside me and Your leather just made it flow all the more. As You went over Your expectations for me for the evening i became more and more focused.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. The other slut had arrived a bit early! Seems she's just as eager to begin the evening as W/we are. I hold my display position on all fours as You go to answer the door, stealing a quick taste of my slutty cunt as i make myself comfortable to meet my fellow fucktoy. She is standing at the door, also naked and barely bigger than i am.

I had met her on a popular BDSM website. Just a few years younger than myself but equally in tune with her sexuality and the depraved needs that consume us. I felt a sense of pride that i had finally connected so intimately with another slut that i could help serve my Master beside. Blonde, smallish tits with huge nipples and shaved smooth below the eyebrows made my mouth water. The ass on this slut was, like mine, smooth and tight. I couldn't wait to taste her.

You take her coat and instruct her to get down on her knees before entering the room. Knowing i am watching Your every move with her, You ask her if she is as ready as Your fucktoy for the night to begin. You instruct her to take Your thick cock in her mouth right then and there if she is. My cunt throbs as i see her quickly take Your semi hard cock in her slutty mouth. She starts sucking You off and before she gets a chance to even get a taste of Your precum, You pull her by her hair off Your cock and tell her she will have to earn that properly.

You allow her into the room, still down on her knees, and instruct her to crawl over to me so we can properly greet each other. I meet her with a big smile and simply introduce myself as fucktoy and am very pleased when she looks at You and asks if she may touch Your toy. Laughing You tell her to go right ahead, how else are sluts supposed to greet each other after all? Before she even has time to look back at me, my hand has already found her cunt. Cleanly shaved, as instructed, i rub her cunt just enough to feel that she is as dripping wet as i am. She wastes no time at all and plunges a few fingers in my aching cunt, shocking me a little with her eagerness to invade my fuck hole. I clean myself off her fingers as You walk over, admiring us getting acquainted with each other. Your leather in hand, You give me a nice quick lash across my back so that both of our attention is focused back on You.

She looks a little shocked as i moan out in pleasure from Your warning shot. You glare at her with a cool, calm and ask if she would like a taste of Your leather as well. She smiles and nods yes but then i remind her she should probably beg nicely for it. "Please Sir" drips out of her mouth. You tell her to get her ass in the air and i waste no time at all positioning myself under her, eager to get at her cunt while You give her a few lashes to her ass. I can feel her tense up slightly as she lets out a few yelps, but my tongue flicking her clit only makes her beg for more. Never one to let any slut direct the action You tell her no. Not yet anyways.

Both of us get on our knees before You, Your cock hard as a rock from the sight of seeing us so in sync before You. We wait with slightly open mouths, hoping You will allow us to taste the precum we can both see on the tip of Your hard cock. Instead You take a seat and lean back, telling us both to crawl to You.

Begging You with our eyes to let us taste Your skin, i let her get the first crack at Your cock as i eagerly go straight for Your ass. I can hear her gag as she tries right off the hop to get You all the way down her slutty throat. Each little gag makes me want to ram my tongue deeper in Your ass, eating it like Your proper little fuckpig, desperate to be allowed to get a taste of Your cock as well.

I work my way up to Your balls as she continues to try to get Your thick cock down her throat. I lick up Your shaft as she sucks just the tip of Your cock and soon my mouth meets hers and i can taste a hint of Your precum on her lips. It makes me all the more desperate to get You down my throat as well.

I look up to You, and You nod with a smile, as i slowly and carefully force Your cock down my throat as far as it will go. She begins sucking Your balls as i do so and i can feel You grab the back of my head and force Yourself even farther down my throat. Not to be outdone, i take it all, unable to breath and i can feel the other slut's hand find its way to my soaking wet cunt. It distracts me slightly and i gag on Your cock before You let me come up for air.

She seemed to do a better job of getting Your thick cock down her throat, and so You decide to reward her first. I get Your cock wet with my mouth, making sure it is lubed up enough to work its way into her tight ass, before i lay on my back on the ground. You guide her so that she is bent over me and my mouth has easy access to her wet cunt. I immediately begin feasting on her, shoving most of my fingers straight into her cunt as i suck hard on her clit.

I can feel You position Yourself against her ass before You plunge balls deep into her. She jerks forward and screams out in pleasurable pain, not expecting You to go so deep on the first stroke, something i am accustomed to. You remind her to stay still or else my ass will be filled instead.

I can feel Your cock deep in her ass against my hand which has begun opening up her cunt nicely.

Every stroke makes me want to force more of my hand deep in her wet fuckhole. I can tell by her movements that she is both in pain and pleasure, never having been filled that much before. You are laying waste to her ass now, firmly gripping her by her hair and pulling back on her head with every stroke for leverage. I know she cannot move so in one quick motion i force my entire hand in her dripping cunt. I almost cum myself just from feeling how full she is, both her holes being completely forced open as she cries out, begging to cum.

No cum is to be wasted tonight though, so You tell her she may as long as my mouth is planted firmly over her cunt to catch every last drop of her. I pull out my hand and suction over her now gaping cunt as a stream of juice enters my mouth. You are very pleased and decide to reward me with Your cock. Mouth still full of her cunt juice, You pull out of her ass and feed Your cock right into my mouth, fucking it just as You had fucked the sluts ass. I can taste her cum and ass mix in my mouth and it almost drives me over the edge. She has moved away from us now and inspired by my fist going in deep in her, she begins working her fist in to my absolutely dripping cunt. No warm up though, fist straight in with a jarring shove. Ramming it in and out with no mercy, You quickly let me get another taste of Your ass as i lay there on my back.

You can tell by the urgency that i am eating Your ass with that i need to cum. You grab Your leather and begin lashing my tits as You tell her to destroy my cunt as hard as she can with her fist. She takes Your hint and actually begins working her other fist in as well, alternating at first, then quickly shoving them both in as i begin to unleash my own flow of cum. Squirting all over the other slut You lash me harder and harder.

You tell us that is enough, You want to use my ass now. I quickly get up and lick the other slut clean of all my squirt that covered her body. You are sitting on the couch now and i know exactly where i should be. I turn around and impale my ass on Your cock, almost cumming as i do so. Your cock fits my ass perfectly and i slide balls deep instantly.

O/our new slut wastes no time moving over to play with Your balls, sucking on them and then moving farther down to rim Your ass. I can feel her fingers at the entrance to my cunt, teasing it slightly as she knows exactly what i want her to do. She slowly forces her hand into my cunt, almost tearing it open as she does so. She is forcing her way, ignoring any resistance Your cock is providing from inside my ass. Slowly working her way in until she is wrist deep in me and rubbing against Your cock from the inside. She is attempting to jerk You off from inside me, as my holes are torn apart.

She goes back to sucking on Your balls and rimming Your asshole, all while working Your cock from deep within me. I can tell by Your eagerness that You are getting close to filling my ass with Your hot load. You slide almost all the way out, so just Your tip is in my now stretched out hole. I beg You to let me cum, which You allow despite me not getting a taste of Your leather with it. I can feel Your load shoot in my ass and it causes me to cum instantly all over the sluts hand. She pulls it out and licks it clean herself, not a drop of my cum wasted. You pull slowly out of my ass and i clench so that nothing drips from my ruined ass and get down beside the slut.

She knows exactly what to do and i can feel her quickly lock her lips over my swollen asshole, rimming me, trying to get every last drop from my gaping fuck hole. You shot quite the load in me which provides her with a huge mouthful. Now i do know how to share, but i am not about to let some slut take all my Masters cum, so i turn around, mouth open. She gets the hint to share the load and spits all of it into my mouth. You sit back and smile at Your two sluts sharing so nicely. I swallow it all and lick her face clean as she managed to make quite the mess of herself eagerly licking my ass clean of Your cum.

You light a smoke and relax with a beer while You recover Yourself a bit and get another load ready for us to devour. My ass is a nicely ruined mess and i beg the slut to try to fist it, seeing as how it is staying opened up. I bend over in front of You so that You can get a perfect view of her working her hand into my ass. Her fingers slide in easily but You can tell she is being far too careful with me and grab her hand, forcing it all the way in as i scream in painful pleasure. Her hand completely disappears into my ass, wrist deep as my body spasms, trying to hold in another orgasm.

Your cock has not yet been cleaned of my ass so You stand in front of me so i may lick every inch of it clean as she twists her fist deeper and deeper into me. You ask me if i am ready to get my belly filled. I know exactly what You mean by that and i wrap my lips around just the tip of Your cock. I can feel a stream of Your hot piss fill my mouth and it is more than i can take. You sense that i am cumming and with Your leather in hand, You begin lashing my back. I do not spill one drop of You as the slut works her fist in and out of my ass. At this point, she is brutally working me, going completely out then right back in.

I am shaking through an earth shattering orgasm as You pull Your cock out of my mouth and let the last drops out on my face. Slut has already begun licking her hand clean of me and You remind her to share and to make sure to lick my cunt clean of all my own cum that is literally flowing out of me at this point.

As a reward for reaming my ass so nicely, You allow her some lashes of Your leather, stroking Your cock as You look at me recovering on the floor beside her, belly full of piss, cunt still dripping and twitching from my huge orgasm You allowed me to have. You decide to let me just watch for a bit, handing me my dildo so i can keep my ass occupied while You use the other slut for a bit. My ass is so destroyed that i do not even need lube, the dildo slides right in and i begin working myself slowly with it.

You take slut and bend her over the couch. I can see You slowly drive Your cock into the slut's ass, making her beg for every inch of You as You force her head back, pulling hard by her hair You utter filthy obscenities at her. Each one, whore, slut, fuckpig, makes me drive the dildo harder and harder into my own ass, wishing it was Your cock in me once again.

Without having to be told to, i come behind You and begin rimming Your ass as You fill the slut deeper and deeper. Forcing my tongue in as far as it will go, in and out, tasting every bit of Your sweaty ass that i can.

Slut is screaming at this point to cum, which You allow her, as You begin pounding the life out of her. I can see a steady stream of juice squirting out of her which i quickly try to catch in my mouth. She is uncontrollably squirting at this point, completely flooding me as i try hard to not let one drop go to waste.

You cannot hold on any longer and unleash Your load into the slut, pulling her so hard by her hair that You almost break her. Pulling out, You are greeted by my mouth, eagerly licking every last bit of the sluts ass off of Your cock. Tasting Your cum mixed with her ass makes me beg for Your full load, which You allow me to have. She has already begun leaking it onto the floor beneath her, which i quickly lick up before going for the rest of it from her ass. My tongue quickly is buried in her ass so that Your cum begins flowing out of it properly and as it leaks out i lick up every last drop.

Proudly i show You the full load in my mouth before going to kiss slut and share the reward of Your cum with her. You have had Your fill for now and instruct us to clean each other up. Immediately we start 69'ing, cleaning each other's holes completely of all lube and cum.

In another moment of generosity, You allow us each to cum one more time as we keep cleaning each other up, before You instruct me to hop in the tub. You come in and reward me for being such a good fucktoy with a golden stream of Your hot piss, not having to share it, as it splashes all over my face, tits and into my eagerly opened mouth.

You let me get cleaned up a bit as You show the other slut the door, still covered in a mix of all O/our depraved juices, at least You let her have her coat as she walks dazed down the hallway.

When i get out of the shower, You are waiting there with Your leather asking me if i am ready for a good dose of pain... I must have been a very good girl i thought to myself, as i got down in my position at Your feet...where i belong.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Perfect Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 469 milliseconds