• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Cute Cassandra Ch. 01

Cute Cassandra Ch. 01

This story is 100% true, only the names have been changed.

*

I was enjoying my Junior year of college in the great state of Tennessee. I had a beautiful sorority girlfriend and a room in my fraternity house. My grades were even doing great, yet something seemed missing in my life. What was it you ask? Notches on my belt!

During college, I was a 6'2" 220 pound veteran living off of GI Bill money. I was a brother of a well-known fraternity and had a muscle car. Pussy was easy. Fortunately, it still is for me.

Sometimes during my free time, I visited the Martial Arts Club on campus to use the bags for a free workout. Most of those nerdy fucks used the club to practice moves they saw in Jackie Chan movies. I used the time to practice boxing and Muay Thai skills I learned in the military. One of the nights I was there, I saw a gorgeous girl doing high kicks like they would actually work in a fight. Her technique wasn't bad but her jiggling tits were spectacular. Cute pink shorts complimented her tanned legs perfectly as she spun for another ridiculous move. She made karate sexy. Each punch showed off a bit of her toned tummy while each kick left my mind imagining what her thighs would look like wrapped around my head.

Any thought of working out left my mind as she jumped to a new position. A seductive set of tits shook trying to keep up with each movement. Her lack of a sports bra was obvious to even the quickest of glances.

As soon as her lame karate routine was over, I introduced myself in hopes of plowing her pussy. She gave me a warm smile as soon as I introduced myself.

"I know who you are; I've met a few of your friends," she said with a smile. "I'm Cassandra."

"Who have you met?" I asked curiously.

"Some of your fraternity brothers," Cassandra replied.

"Don't believe everything they may have said about me," I answered playfully.

Her girlish giggle made me realize how easy it would be to openly flirt. Some girls try to act smart and avoid flirting. Fortunately, Cassandra wasn't one of those bitchy types.

"Would you like to go get something to eat?" I asked watching her pack up her workout gear.

"Eww, I can't. I'm too sweaty to be in public," she finished with a pouty frown.

"Well then it was nice meeting you," I casually said hoping she would take the bait.

"We could tomorrow if you want!" Cassandra said quickly.

"Okay, what's your number?"

She took my phone when I offered it then typed her name and number as fast as her little fingers could move.

After our conversation, I went back to my fraternity house and fucked my girlfriend while secretly thinking of Cassandra's swaying tits and tanned legs.

The next few days passed with nothing more than a few texts and cute comments about wanting to meet for lunch. Truthfully, we were both too busy with college. It took almost a week before we saw each other again face to face.

We decided to meet at a Mexican restaurant near our campus that was well known for cheap tequila and good quesadillas.

When she walked in the door, I was knocked breathless again by her beauty. A short black skirt bounced with each high heel step, but her tight pink tee shirt is what held my attention. It was stretched across her breasts making her perky C cups stand out like delicious double D's.

Lunch flew by in a blur of flirtatious quotes and iced margaritas. All of my charm was thrown onto the table that day and it had the effect any man could desire. After two hours, she was drunk and subtly implying I should drive her back to her apartment. I picked up on the hints after the first time she bit her lip and looked into my eyes, but I kept playing hard to get until she started making references to her dick sucking skills. What a stupid slut! Just my type of girl!

I paid the check then guided Cassandra to my '79 Camaro and let her fall into the passenger seat. I knew I was a little too drunk to be driving, but I didn't care. Pussy was more important than a DUI threat.

Happily, we made it back to her apartment in one piece thanks to some one eye open driving on my part. It took longer for her to get her key into the door then it did for me to get mine into the ignition.

"My roommate is probably in class, so we have the place all to ourselves." Cassandra said with a naughty smile as we stumbled drunkenly into her apartment.

"Great, where is your room?" I asked hungrily.

"This way," she answered.

We burst into her room like a sex bomb. Clothes flew quickly as our hands explored each others' bodies. She drunkenly shoved me back onto the bed and my hand started to push her panties to one side.

"Oh wait!" Cassandra said suddenly. "I can't."

"Why not?"

"I'm on my period," she said sadly. "But I can get you off now, okay?"

I shrugged, "okay."

She went down on me. Sadly, her blowjob was lackluster. I definitely wasn't impressed. Maybe it was the alcohol or her attitude, but I wasn't enjoying it at all. She finished after an eternity of sucking and I felt bored and barely satisfied.

I left as soon as I could find an excuse with the promise of never going after her again. That was a mistake. I should have finished the job as soon as she stopped bleeding. Want to know why? Let me tell you about the second half of the story; a threesome with her and how her skills turned out to be quite incredible.

Stay tuned; Part 2 is on the way!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Cute Cassandra Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds