• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sleeping Beauty Gets Fucked

Sleeping Beauty Gets Fucked

This story is inspired by one written by my friend (To sleep or not to sleep). It continues the day after the main character feigned sleep and had sex with a mystery admirer who soon realised she was pretending.

***

It's almost midday by the time I wake up. My mystery fuck the night before seems to have tired me more than usual. I sigh, jump out of bed and throw on a robe to cover my naked body. Fixing my hair in a ponytail, I slip on my fluffy slippers and head to the kitchen for a late breakfast. As I open the kitchen door, I hear excited conversation which comes to an abrupt stop as I walk in.

"You look shattered!" Giggles my housemate Casey as she looks up from her cereal. As I make my way over to the table, squeezing past her boyfriend Jeff and my other housemate Dave, she pours me a bowl too.

"Oh! I had a bit of insomnia I think", I say smiling as I take my seat. Dave and Jeff begin to busy themselves making their own breakfasts while I begin to eat mine. The kitchen is quiet apart from the sounds of chewing and cooking and my mind returns to the night before.

I want it to happen again. I want to be taken and I want it as soon as I can have it. But how can I ensure that my mystery guest will return? And if they do return, how do I ensure they give me a repeat performance? It took weeks of them sneaking into my room and watching me feign sleep before they became tempted enough to touch and then fuck me. I sigh deeply.

"Are you okay?" Asks Casey looking at my tired face.

"Yes," I sigh, "just tired!" Casey nods and returns to her cereal.

"I have an idea. What about sleeping pills?" She says excitedly. "I've still got a few left over from after my surgery if you want to try a couple? They knock you out for a good few hours. You'll definitely sleep then!"

I chew my cereal slowly as I mull over the offer. I don't really want to sleep of course but would the pills come in handy in another way? What if I pretended to take some pills, made sure my mystery fuck knew about it so he thought I really would be asleep and there for the taking? I could feel dampness between my legs as I developed my plan.

"Oh, yes please, Casey! That would be so helpful! I'll take them right before bed and get a good night sleep!" I gush gratefully. Dave and Jeff, having finished cooking, join us at the table.

"Be careful not to take too many, Becca! You do want to wake up the next day", laughs Dave. I giggle politely, mind already on the potential of the night ahead.

"On a serious note though, Becs, if you don't take enough, it won't make you sleep properly. You'll be sort of physically asleep but mentally awake," Advises Casey looking at me seriously. "Make sure you take at least three so that doesn't happen."

I nod politely and smile. I stop abruptly when I realise that my mystery co star might not find out about the pills and so might not turn up for his role in my fantasy. I look at Dave and Jeff. They are the only guys allowed to stay here so logically it must be one of them. It won't be Jeff because he loves Casey to bits. So it's Dave! And he definitely knows. I relax as everything slots into place and I realise I was worrying for nothing. All I have to do now is wait for nighttime. Until then I continue with my day as usual, not letting slip to anyone about my plan.

That evening, I nip along to Casey's room to maintain the tablet pretence. I knock lightly on the door.

"Yes?" Casey shouts.

"It's me! I've just come for the tablets!"

"One sec!" I hear fumbling in the room. I think I just may have interrupted something. Oops. A minute or so later the door opens and Jeff is there.

"Hey, here you go Becs," he smiles. "Enjoy!" He winks and closes the door.

I make my way back to my room with my tablets. I set the scene for the night, removing my clothes and taking my hair out of the ponytail. As I look at the tablets on the dresser, a new idea forms. What if I actually do take the tablets just not enough to sleep? Just enough so I'm mentally awake still like Casey said? Then I can experience a real genuine sleep fuck just like I've always fantasised about. I feel myself instantly get wet at the thought. Before I can change my mind, I scoop up the pills and gulp two of them down. That should be enough. At least three to sleep, so two for half sleep. I lay on my back on the bed and cover my naked body with a sheet.

A few minutes later, I feel my body getting heavy. I'm still wide awake but now I can't move my arms or legs much at all. I can open and close my eyes and also breathe obviously! It's all going to plan so far. Now all I need is my mystery man to turn up and take advantage of my sleepy state.

An hour passes when I suddenly hear the door click as someone opens it. I quickly shut my eyes. The person pads gently into the room and stands at the foot of my bed. I hear them breathing heavily, then the clink of a belt buckle and the thud of trousers hitting the floor. The sheet that I had placed over me is slowly tugged down and my breasts are exposed. My nipples harden on contact with the cool air and I hear the person sigh deeply. The sheet is tugged again, moving further down, and the cool air hits my shaven pussy. The person sighs again and then softly steps around to the side of the bed. It takes all my willpower not to peek and see who it is.

They reach over and gently squeeze my breast. Suddenly I feel a warm moist mouth envelop my nipple. They suck gently and swirl their tongue around my sensitive nub. I have to peek. I have to. I flutter my eyes and look through the tiniest gap I can possibly make without letting them see me. To my complete surprise, it is not Dave. It's not Jeff either. It's Casey. Her eyes are closed as she suckles at my breast and it feels so good. I feel wetness between my legs as my pussy moistens for her. As she sucks and licks, she gently brushes her hand down my body and parts my legs slightly. She runs a finger down my soaking slit and slips a fingertip inside me. I almost cum right there and then as I am so turned on by the fact that my best friend and housemate is abusing my body as I "sleep".

She continues to massage my nipple with her tongue and pushes her finger further inside my wet hole. She pulls out and then pushes two fingers in and slowly pumps them in and out of me. It feels so good and I want to push myself against them but the pills leave me heavy and limp against the bed. Then she stops. She slowly withdraws her fingers and stops sucking at my breast. I soon realise why. Someone else has entered the room.

"What are you doing?!" They whisper to her. She laughs.

"Having my turn first, Dave!" She giggles. "Do you really think I wanted sloppy seconds? I've been planning this since we discussed it this morning." Dave laughs.

"Fair enough!" He says. "My turn now though". I hear him pad over to the bed. My stomach churns as I realise that they've discussed the night before together. I hadn't even considered the possibility that my mystery fuck would talk.

"Can she feel any of this?" He whispers.

"No. She's had three so she's completely out. She physically reacts but she isn't there mentally. If she'd only had two though she would feel it all and be aware mentally but be unable to react. But I definitely gave her three," she whispers back. "Go on, she's wet already."

I hear Dave remove his trousers and move to the opposite side of the bed. The bed dips as he climbs onto it and lays down next to me. "I want to watch for a bit, Casey." He whispers. He reaches over and squeezes my nipple. Casey returns her mouth to my other breast and begins sucking again. I feel her hand gently return to my shaven mound and as she caresses my nipple with her tongue, she pushes her fingers back inside of me. I can feel myself become more and more wet as she slowly pumps in an out of me. As Casey continues to finger fuck me, Dave shifts his weight and sits up.

He pushes Casey's head gently off my breast and moves to straddle me. I feel his weight either side of me and take another peek. His cock is in front of my face and I watch as his hand pumps up and down the thick shaft making his cock grow bigger and harder. He leans forward and rubs the mushroom shaped head along my lips. He prises open my mouth and tentatively puts his dick inside. I taste the salty precum as he presses his cock onto my tongue. He opens my mouth wider and shoves his cock in deeper. God, it's so hard and big. He begins to slowly pump in and out of my mouth, grunting with each thrust. I can feel Casey's fingers fucking my pussy and his dick fucking my mouth and I can't take it. I feel the orgasm building and can't hold it in anymore. My body begins to buck and jerk uncontrollably. My pussy pulsates and contracts on Casey's fingers and she yells triumphantly.

"She just fucking came on my fingers!" She screams delightedly. Dave continues to fuck my face as he laughs.

"I told you she was a dirty bitch! Even in her sleep she fucking loves it. I've got to feel it."

He moves off me and slides down my body. He parts my legs roughly and I feel pressure on my gushing pussyhole. He presses the head of his cock against me, teasing my hungry hole and then slams his hips forwards. I feel his huge dick ram into my warm wet hole. He grunts loudly as he thrusts in and out of me, filling me, stretching me. My breasts bounce up and down as he pumps me with such force. I risk another peek as he uses me and see Casey sat on the chair opposite, legs spread, masturbating. She is furiously rubbing her clit with one hand and fucking her hole with the other as she watches me being fucked and used.

"Daaaave," she moans, "I want to be filled too!" Dave laughs as he keeps up his rhythm inside me. "Get Jeff then!"

As Casey leaves the room, he continues to pound me. He leans forward and bites my nipple hard before sucking it roughly. The weight of him holding me down and the hard pounding makes me want to burst and I cum again, my pussy squeezing Dave's cock tightly. I feel my juices drowning his big dick and he suddenly stiffens then whips his cock out of me, spraying my belly and breasts with hot spunk. He moans as it pumps all over me and I feel it warming my skin.

"Next time, your face, bitch," he mutters as he climbs off me.

I lay there exposed and covered in his cream. I peek again to see where he is and spy him sitting in the chair opposite that Casey has vacated. I relax as the spunk seeps out of me onto the bed as my pussy twitches and the cum on my belly and chest begins to dry. This has been better than I could even imagine. A finger fuck from one housemate followed by a pounding from my other housemate. I'll be masturbating over this for weeks.

The door clicks again and Casey returns. I peek and see that she did go and get Jeff.

"What the fuck are you both doing to her?" He yells. "I thought you were fucking joking when you spoke about this!"

Dave jumps up and tries to calm him but Jeff pushes him away. He pushes Casey too.

"Jeff! Just have a look first and see if you still feel angry!" Casey begs. I close my eyes again as Dave comes back towards me. I feel him lift my legs and position me so my legs are spread, bent at the knee with my dripping pussy completely exposed.

"Look at that and tell me you don't want a free ride!" Dave mutters, spreading me further. He reaches over and pushes a finger into me. The squelching noise arouses me and I feel my pussy squeeze on his finger.

"Even now she wants more!" He laughs. "Go on, Jeff. She won't know. She's out cold." I hear Jeff whisper to Casey and then the familiar click of a belt buckle. He's going to join in! I'm shocked that they think I can handle more but at the same time so fucking ready for another ride.

The weight on the bed shifts as Dave swaps places with Jeff and then I feel warm breath on my naked pussy. Fingers spread my lips and a tongue flicks over my swollen clit. My body shudders involuntarily as Jeff massages my nub with his tongue. He flicks his tongue faster and with more pressure, manipulating my button and making me shudder. I feel Dave's hands holding my legs as wide apart as possible as Jeff continues to assault me with his tongue. My pussy yearns to be filled and he soon obliges, ramming four fingers inside me. I feel myself stretch to accommodate him as he pumps in and out.

Before long, the pleasure is too much and my body bucks and jerks uncontrollably as I cum yet again, my juices soaking Jeff's hand. I hear Casey moan in the background and a quick peek confirms she has returned to the chair and has resumed rubbing her clit while watching her boyfriend finger fuck me.

"Let's do her together!" Jeff suggests, completely giving in to the opportunity. Dave lets go of my legs and climbs aboard my chest again. He leans forward and whispers in my ear. "Your face this time, bitch".

My mouth is pushed open and his limp cock is forced inside. I can feel myself getting aroused again as I taste my own pussy on him. I want to suck him dry but i can't even move my tongue properly to help. He begins to try and pump in and out of me and I feel his cock begin to swell and fill my mouth. Meanwhile, Jeff positions himself at my pussy. I feel the head of his cock being teased along my wet slit, sliding in a mixture of my juices and Dave's cum. Then I feel pressure on my hole as his cock head forces me open. He holds it there, parting me, teasing me. Then he slams into me, filling me to the brim.

My body jolts up and down the bed with the power of the combined fucking and I cum again with the pleasure of two cocks filling me and the thought of being used as a sex toy by two men while a woman watches.

"She's cumming!" Announces Jeff as he continues to pump into me. Dave laughs and continues his assault on my mouth. I can taste salty precum again and it makes me hunger for his cock. I feel his body stiffen and he yanks his cock out of me as he begins to cum. His hot spunk lands on my face and hair as he sprays me with pump after pump of his juice. He moans as each load hits my cheeks and hair and then forces my mouth open again and rests his spent cock on my tongue.

"Look at that dirty cunt," he mutters.

Jeff continues to pound me as Dave finally climbs off me. He pushes my legs up causing my pussy to tighten around his cock. He slams into me and my breasts bounce and wobble. He pumps and pumps and I burn inside with pleasure. His body stiffens and he pushes his cock even more deeply into me.

"Fuuuck!" He moans as his hot spunk shoots into me, hitting the walls of my cunt. It feels so good to have his juice in my pussy while Dave's cum is on my face. Jeff slides his spent cock out of my filled pussy and climbs off the bed.

I lay used, exposed, legs spread, body covered and pussy filled with spunk. I part my eyes slightly to see Dave and Jeff stood at the end of the bed. Casey is still rubbing herself and panting gently. "No one... fucked me," she sulks. "Where's...my fun?" Jeff laughs. "You take the pills tomorrow and you can have a turn." Casey smiles and nods. "Yes... please," she replies. She spreads her legs further and the men both focus their gaze on her dripping pussyhole. She rubs faster and faster and looks up at Jeff. He nods and bends down in front of her. I see his head thrusting towards her and she moans loudly.

"Put your tongue deeper, deeper!" She begs and she continues to rub her clit. She is jerking and wriggling in the chair, pushing and grinding her pussy into Jeff's face. She suddenly slows, bucks her hips wildly and moans loudly.

"Fuuuuck!" She groans and sighs deeply.

"Mmm," says Jeff, standing and wiping his pussy soaked face.

There's silence in the room other than Casey's heavy satisfied breathing. "Do we just leave her like that? Covered in spunk?" Asks Jeff sounding slightly worried.

"Should we clean her up?" Asks Dave.

"Nah," says Casey giggling. "Nice surprise for her in the morning. Are you sure you're done with her?"

"Okay. One more go then?" Suggests Dave. I hear the sound of trousers and belts being collected while someone positions themselves at the end of the bed again. I risk a quick peek to spy Dave between my spread legs again. "No warm up this time!" He growls and suddenly thrusts his fingers into me without warning. The cum and my own juices make them slide in easily and he pumps them in and out and in and out. I feel so fucking horny knowing that he is going to make me cum again.

He thrusts his fingers harder and harder until my whole body is jerking up and down the bed. I feel my pussy tightening as he ravages me with his fingers and I cum again, my pussy gripping his fingers as my orgasm pulsates through me. "And again!" He says. He slides out of me and wipes his wet fingers down my thigh.

"Night night, bitch!" He whispers. He climbs off the bed, collects his belongings and leaves the room. I hear Jeff and Casey pad over to the bed.

"One more feel!" Casey whispers, slipping a finger inside me. My pussy twitches around her and she laughs. Then they leave the room.

I lay there, spent, used, fucked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sleeping Beauty Gets Fucked

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 274 milliseconds