• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 03

A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 03

123

Sam was genuinely surprised when Julie suddenly stopped crying and stood up with her wobbly feet. Her whole body was covered with sweat, semen and her orgasm. She stood a symbol of uninhibited fucking, in a room that reeked of sex. After readjusting the sweat and cum soaked sundress to cover her modesty, Julie started to slowly walk towards the entrance of the hut. Due to the extensive work out her whole body received, she was barely maintaining her balance. Sam noticed her distress and stood up to support her.

"Sam, I need to be alone for a while please. Don't worry, I can manage." Julie said while weakly putting her hand on Sam to stop his assistance.

Sam followed Julie outside to find Jack had already left and was glad about it. He had no idea how he would face Jack right after what happened inside the hut. He sat on the ground while watching Julie slowly proceed towards the river. It was almost impossible to avoid the wet trail she left behind as two trails of cum reached the ground along her inner thighs.

Sam tried to make sense of what just happened and relate it to the reality. He was overwhelmed with sadness, anger, guilt and mostly with an uncomfortable new feel of jealousy. As his mind came out of the fog of shock, things started to piece together and started to make sense of some things that happened. The sting of jealousy intensified as he pieced together the pool of liquid on the floor and Julies moans and screams. The chief had made Julie squirt in orgasm. He had never seen her go beyond loud moans during sex, let alone squirt.

It was almost dark when Julie came back to the hut. Sam was still sitting on the ground in front of the hut while blankly looking at the dark forest. Silently, she went in to the hut and lied down on the straw mat. The room still smelled like sex and it brought back the memories of what happened in the evening. She felt a spark in her groin as her mind replayed each stroke Six bumps squeezed in to her. She was too tired to do anything other than replaying the event in her mind and slowly ease in to a deep sleep with a shy smile on her lips.

Sam's thoughts were now mostly focused on rage and jealousy. He couldn't get the sounds of Julie's orgasm and the scene he saw right in front of his eyes. The fact that the proof of his physical inferiority was proved by Julie added fuel to his jealousy. The fact that the chief not only raped his wife, he came in her unprotected womb possibly impregnating her added fuel to his rage. As the primal male rivalry manifested in him, he went into the hut in hope of reassuring his claim to Julie.

Julie awoke from her sleep when she felt a hand kneading her breasts. They were still sore from the rough treatment received from chief. When she directed her attention to her body, she realized that the hem of her dress had been pulled up half way to her round ass. She was lying on her side. Somebody was spooning her and was feeling an unmistakable feeling of a hard penis probing at her mound. Right when she fully came out of her sleep, the penis head found its goal and eased in to her opening. It went in without any resistance and just as Julie started to feel it enter her, the base of the penis pressed on to her mound. As she realized how small the penis was, the penis started to draw back and thrust in again and again. In a daze of sleepiness Julie panicked for a second thinking a village boy must have snuck in to the hut and was having his way with her. Then with a familiar grunt, the person behind her started to thrust in frantically.

"It's Sam." Julie thought as she realized it was the same grunt Sam emits as he had sex.

Sam used to fill her vagina pretty nicely. Sometimes she felt he was too big. But now it felt too small. Her walls were around it; but they were barely stretched and weren't registering any pleasure. Her body shook violently as Sam's pelvis slapped on to her ass with his fast thrusting; but she wasn't even breathing hard. Julie was searching for something that could come even close to the pleasure she felt with Six bumps. She was amazed when she realized that now she felt like being used by her husband and she didn't feel that she got used by chief that evening. This was just Sam wanting to get his rocks off of her. She was getting neither physical nor mental pleasure from it. She was getting upset and wanted to stop his selfish act. Then she remembered how Six bumps power washed insides of her womb with thick cum. Her womb still should be filled with that potent cum. Even though remembering it brought a tingle in her privates, she didn't wish to get pregnant by a native. No matter how slim the chances were for Sam's semen reaching her womb and compete with the massive amount of chief's cum in her womb, she wanted to have a chance of getting pregnant by Sam or at least stop a pregnancy from a native. So Julie closed her eyes and waited for him to cum and stop his teasing at her opening.

Sam's heart fell when his cock head entered Julie. Her velvet walls used to hold his penis so tight as if she didn't want to let it go. But now, before he even realized that he had entered his wife, he was balls deep in her. Her walls were barely holding his penis as if they didn't want it there but had no choice. With this critical blow to his pride, he started to thrust violently in to Julie as a last ditch effort show his superiority. He wanted her to cry out with pleasure like she did with chief, she wanted her to orgasm on his cock like she did with chief, he wanted her shower his cock with her squirting like she did with chief; but, not even her breathing was changing. Not even her usual low moans were there to sooth his wounded pride. From the hand that was kneading her breasts; he felt that even her heart beat didn't change. With a feeling of total defeat, Sam thrust in faster and with a painful cry he let his semen flow in to Julie. He cried painfully not because it was physically painful. He cried painfully because he felt his pride leave him as his cum left him in to his wife's unwelcoming depths.

For the next few days Sam and Julie exchanged very few words between them. Jack and Sam went in to the jungle as usual for trapping. They never talked about what happened and pretended as if nothing happened. Jack understood what Sam might be going through, but thought it would be too awkward to bring up the topic himself.

Jack also noticed a big change in Julie too. She didn't talk with him at all. It was normal for a girl who got raped to avoid men for some time. But what concerned Jack was Julie didn't seem to be bothered about the rape at all. She walked around the village interacting with the tribe more than usual. She had a look of confidence about her and even the innocent look in her eyes had changed in to something else. But at the same time he felt as if a big distance was starting grow between the husband and wife. Sam had a look of defeat in his eyes and was having major mood swings for small things. Jack could piece together what might be causing Sam to be like this. He wanted to talk to Sam about it, but he wanted to wait for Sam to decide the time it should be alright to talk with him about this.

During these days, the relationship started to grow colder between Sam and Julie. There were no smiles or kisses. Words were spoken only if it was necessary. At night, Sam was pounding in to Julie. Normally he was gentle when it came to love making; but now he was fucking. He was waging a losing war to bring out a reaction of pleasure from Julie, but every night he was having sex with a lifeless doll. Apart from the protesting grunt at the beginning and the sigh of disappointment at the end, no reactions came from Julie.

The relationship got arctic cold when on the fourth night, Julie physically protested to let Sam carry on his usual night time pounding. He was on top of her sucking on her breasts. Time to time he went to kiss her lips to find they didn't respond or she didn't open her mouth to proceed to their usual French kissing. When foreplay wasn't doing anything, Sam thought it was about time to pound in to her and finish this one way love making. When he was about to enter Julie, she pushed him off of her without saying anything. That brought an end the session and it brought end to many things as concerned for Sam.

During every night when Sam took liberty of her body, Julie was starting to get cold towards Sam. The whole day she was thinking about Six bumps and the pleasure her body experienced with it. At night, Sam's one way fucking was bringing her back to a bland reality. She started to hate him for his short comings as a man and making her desire Six bumps even more. Even if she's a woman now, she had pride. She didn't want to go seeking chief to satisfy her hunger. But Sam was adding fuel to her fire every night, making her miss Six bumps more and more. On the fourth night when Sam desperately tried to initiate some kind of foreplay, she started to feel disgusted. She looked at the pathetic man trying to satisfy himself on her body. She thought that Julie the woman deserves more than this. When he was about to enter her, she felt so disgusted about the small penis entering her, she almost retched. Overwhelmed by disgust she pushed Sam off of her body and turned on to her side to be lost in the dreams of Six bumps plunging in to her depths.

On the seventh day, Sam came back to the hut after sun had gone down the horizon. After the incident on the fourth day, Sam tried his best to avoid interaction with Julie. Normally by this time there would be a cooking fire in the hut where Julie prepared dinner. But on this day the hut was dark and no sounds came from within. Puzzled, Sam entered the hut parting the straw curtain that covered the entrance. Moonlight seeped in to the hut through the parted curtain outlining a silhouette of Julie sleeping on the mat on her side showing her back. This position beautifully outlined the contours of her narrow waist and wide hip. No matter how poor the lighting was, her round full white buttocks highlighted the wide contour of her hips. This scene sparked a life in Sam's penis. Right then Sam realized something was missing. The bright yellow sundress was not covering her body. She was sleeping nude; something she wasn't in habit of. Feeling something out of ordinary, Sam entered the hut.

As soon as he entered the hut, he noticed the unmistakable smell of sex. The same dreading smell he experienced on that fateful day. As the realization hit Sam, he stepped on a large wet patch on the clay floor. It was cold and still had enough moisture in it to make his heel wet. Sam felt anger start to boil within him burning his insides. He went to Julie and turned her on the mat to lie face down. Her whole body felt sticky when he touched her. She was in a deep sleep and didn't even make a sound as her body position was roughly changed. For some reason his cock was hard and was at full length by this time and he entered Julie from behind.

Sam had hard time clarifying whether he had actually entered his wife. It felt like his penis had jumped in to a pool of warm goo. His sensitive penis could hardly feel her walls, and due to the external disturbance, the goo was now running out of her vagina along his balls to the mat. Suddenly he felt sick in realizing what was sloshing around his penis and dripping down his balls. His cock instantly went limp and he tasted bile in his throat. Sam had to pull out and run out side to empty contents of his stomach on the ground.

In the morning of the same day, Julie woke up after Sam left the hut early in the morning. Last few days she had always been in a constant horniness. Every time she remembered Six bumps, her loins started burn and get wet. And there were only few moments of the day that she didn't think about it. She was on the verge of breaking down and run to chief. Still as a proud woman, she did her best to be in control and not to totally give in to her desires. In the morning time she prepared something to eat and did some small chores around the hut. By afternoon, the hut was getting hot and she felt the need to take a bath in the river. Being in a constant state of horniness kept her loins always wet and after sometime, she was starting feel sticky between her legs.

The chief was going on his usual boarder walk. He was also feeling uneasy. He felt a bit awkward about having sex with a woman by force. So he was avoiding her hut for few days. After tasting the forbidden fruit of the pale woman, he couldn't get the taste out of his head even for a moment. Having constant sex with other women in the tribe also didn't work. Now he was always walking around with a constant hard-on. Right when he was thinking that it's about time to pay a visit and check about the pale woman, he got caught off guard by something that appeared in front of him. He was genuinely shocked when he saw the beautiful pale woman appeared in front of him. She looked even sexier now for some reason. He expected her to turn and run for her life, but she didn't. Then he noticed that she was frozen on the spot while looking at his hard cock. After a moment, Julie raised her gaze to meet his eyes. Her blue eyes were filled with lust and they spoke thousand words from that glance. The chief smiled, knowing that he had completely conquered this pale woman and she had submitted.

Julie didn't expect to see chief on her trip to the river. When she took a turn from the path that she was taking, chief was right in front of her. He stopped at once in his path. Julie didn't see his facial expression of surprise as her eyes went straight to Six bumps. She had been dreaming about it for the past week non-stop. Immediately her whole body started to heat up. Her nipples stood out proud through the stretched material of her dress and her sex started to moisten up expecting a long lost lover. She wanted it. She wanted it firmly lodged up in her. At that moment all the restraints she had put to keep the horny woman in check went off. She decided that she would have that beast inside her, even if she had to beg for it. She looked in to his eyes, with lust as if sending a message. In that glance, she submitted her pride and body to the old short chief in exchange for the monster between his legs.

The chief changed his course and started walking towards the hut. Julie silently followed him closely as if she was hypnotized. She had her head hung down and was keeping her hands together in front of her, as if she was trying to cover her sex. That self submission had turned a switch in her. She was blushing like a teenage girl while following the chief. She felt like a virgin bride going to the marriage bed.

At the entrance to the hut, the chief stopped and motioned Julie to enter first as a courtesy. She stopped at the entrance for a moment and thought that once she entered, she would belong to the chief. She would eventually end up bearing his child in her womb. She would be destroying her marriage to Sam and be a plaything for a man old enough to be her father. She looked at Six bumps as a moral support in this dilemma.

"It's all worth it." Julie thought as she shyly entered the hut.

Once in the hut, Julie hooked her thumbs in to the top edge of her dress and pulled it down. The bright yellow dress peeled away from her luscious body and bunched up around her feet on the ground. She stood there biting the corner of her lower lip, presenting her naked glory to the chief. Her whole body seemed to glow in the ambient light in the hut. After two weeks of not shaving, there was a hint of a brown triangle above her sex as if it was pointing to her sacred place. Her pink nipples were standing proud on top of full white breasts and a hint of moisture was clearly visible on her vagina lips as they have parted a little in expectation.

The chief was mesmerized by the beauty his eyes were presented. With his monster cock in full attention, he reached Julie and started to pay his homage to her most wonderful breasts. As the chief hungrily sucked on a nipple while biting it once in a while, he massaged the other with his hand. Julie had one of her arms wrapped around chief while the other pressed his head on to her breasts urging him to suck harder. Soft moans escaped from her opened lips as she concentrated on the feelings with her closed eyes.

This time the chief was much gentler than the previous encounter and after fifteen minutes, he let go of her breasts without leaving any marks. To him they were too perfect to bare any marks. When he looked up to find her blue eyes looking at his with intent, he felt he craved something more than sex from this beautiful creature. He gently eased her on to the floor with her back on it.

There wasn't a hint of resistance from Julie. He knew from his past experience, overpowering her was something easier said than done. This woman could give him a run for his money if she wished to resist. But the opposite happened. He couldn't believe his eyes when Julie spread her long legs with bent knees, presenting him her now dripping wet sex. He wasn't a man of foreplay. The only foreplay he knew was playing with breasts before plunging his cock in to women. So he got on top of her and positioned the large head on top of her opening. He knew he has to be a little gentle this time as he wasn't producing the medicinal precum.

Julie closed her eyes, bit her lower lip and put her hands on chief's shoulders expecting the arrival of her beloved Six bumps. As the impossibly large head pressed on her sex, she concentrated on relaxing her opening to ease the entry. As the pressure increased, thanks to being pre-stretched and Julie's co-operation, her opening started to widen and welcome the first half of the head. With a little encouraging jab from chief's hips, the head popped in to Julie. After a yelp, she released a sigh of relief with a smile. She was reconnected with Six bumps. She missed it so much; she wished if she could stay connected like this forever.

As Julie's walls welcomingly massaged the head, the chief couldn't contain himself anymore and began the thrusting. They were not as brutal as the previous encounter, but they were still hard. Each thrust drilled the cock in to her easier than the last time and she was moaning loud with each thrust. Soon the first bump of the cock was knocking on Julie's engorged clit as if requesting permission to enter her body. Julie's moans intensified expecting the bump to squeeze in to her in any moment. Then with a hard thrust, the first bump entered her passage while flicking her clit unmercifully.

Julie had an instant orgasm from the overload of sensations. As a tremor rocked her body top to bottom, she groaned like a wild animal clenching her teeth together. Her blue eyes opened looking up only to roll up and hide underneath her fluttering upper eyelids. She was lost in place where time and space didn't exist. The only thing existed there was herself, and wave after wave of pleasure that tossed and tumbled her around with force.

After an infinite amount of time, the waves started to recede and Julie started to come back in to reality. The chief had stopped his thrusting and was waiting for Julie to come back. When she lifted her head and looked, she had a vise grip around chief's arms and her legs were wrapped around his back. Nearest to her face was the chief's ugly face with a grin like he had won a lottery. She could see from above his shoulders that one of her legs still involuntarily twitched with post orgasmic pleasure. Suddenly she realized that her ass was resting on a puddle of water. And everything that touched between their loins was dripping wet. It wasn't just an orgasm. It was a squirting orgasm. Julie felt relieved and at peace. This was it. This was what she was dreaming for. This was what she craved for. This was what she was made for. As revelation after revelation hit Julie's clear mind, she looked at the chief's face and thought that she could almost fall for this short ugly guy for what he had given to her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds