• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • "Uncle" Bill The Mentor Ch. 02

"Uncle" Bill The Mentor Ch. 02

123

Chapter 02: Uncle Bill and Kate

Authors note: This story is a continuation of a previous story entitled ""Uncle" Bill the mentor". Although it can be read independently, I'd suggest reading the first part before reading on.

*

After dropping Kate at the airport in Burlington, I drove back to the house in a pensive mood. I found myself in a deep struggle between what I should do and what I wanted to do. Kate's admission that she had feelings for me since the day she first met me as a young girl had caught me off guard. She was no longer a young girl. She was an intelligent, beautiful young woman. Although I had known that, I had always seen her as that young girl, the best friend of Jess, my niece. Her words threw a switch in me, and allowed me to see her in a different light. It was bathed in that light that I had agreed to take her virginity, spending a snowed in week with her and teaching her to make love. Perhaps I should have agreed to teach her to fuck instead. As I drove down a snow covered rural road, I realized that I had, indeed, taught her to make love, and I was caught up in it as deeply as she was.

I pulled into the driveway and walked into the house. Pulling off my coat, I tossed my keys onto a countertop in the kitchen and flopped onto the couch. I lay there staring at the ceiling for a good half hour before I finally got disgusted and went to stare into the refrigerator for a while. Finding nothing of interest there, I donned a light jacket and went outside to chop some wood. I spent over two hours chopping and stacking firewood, refusing to stop until I had blisters on both my hands. Satisfied I had sufficiently punished myself, I went back inside.

My job as an investment advisor and financial planner gives me a lot of freedom in terms of where and when I work. As such, my plan was to stay up here for another couple of weeks rather than head back down to my apartment in Manhattan. Now, I wasn't so sure about that. After I spent a week with both Kate and Jess here followed by a week with just Kate, the house now seemed much too quiet and empty. I checked the weather forecast, and decided I would stay the night and head back in the morning.

I made myself a sandwich and headed back to the couch, flipping on the television to keep me company as I ate. Once finished, I kicked off my shoes and stretched out, eventually nodding out into a fitful sleep. A loud ringing startled me from my nap, and after orienting myself I grabbed the phone from the end table.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Uncle Bill. It's me, Kate," came the reply from the other end of the line. "I just wanted to let you know I got back okay. No problems at all."

For the first time since Kate had left my car that morning, I had a smile on my face. "Good. I'm glad you got there safe, and I'm glad you called."

"I really want to thank you again, Bill. For everything. These past two weeks...I...I can honestly say that they were the best two weeks of my life. By far."

"Ah, Kate. I'd be hard pressed to say different myself, but you're back at school now."

"Don't remind me, Uncle Bill. It's going to be torture waiting for spring break to get here. I wasn't kidding about spending break there again."

"I know you weren't, Kate. I'm having mixed feelings about that."

"Sorry Uncle Bill. You didn't say no when you had the chance," exclaimed Kate. "You're stuck with me now."

"Kate..."

"Uncle Bill..."

"You promise me something. I want you to tell me that you won't spend the next few months hiding yourself in your dorm room pining away for me. Get out there and do things. You're in college for fuck sake. Enjoy the experience."

"Okay Uncle Bill."

"Promise, Kate."

"I promise, okay?"

"Yes. That's better. And Kate?"

"Yes?"

"If you keep on sticking your tongue out at me like that..."

"How could you know that," said a giggling Kate.

"I knew," I replied. "I knew."

"Hmmm. I'm going to have to watch out for you, Uncle Bill. Listen, I'm going to meet Jess. She asked me to find her when I got in."

"Okay. Kate? I'm glad you called."

"I'm glad I did too, Bill. I'll speak to you soon?"

"I'm guessing you will. Bye Kate."

"Bye," whispered Kate as she hung up.

Feeling better after speaking to Kate, I booted up my computer and worked for a few hours, catching up on email and researching a few companies I was interested in. The hours passed by quickly, and I finally shut down close to midnight. I went up to my bedroom, stripped naked and took a long, hot shower. After drying off, I climbed into bed, snatching Kate's pillow and pulling it close to me. I could smell her all around me as I tried to sleep. It was quite bittersweet to say the least.

The next morning, I packed up and prepared the house for my departure. I was nearly finished when the phone rang, and, to be honest, I was hoping it was Kate. I grabbed the phone and looked at the caller ID, and saw that it was my sister Jenny. With a frown, I hit the button and answered the call.

"Hi Billy. I wasn't sure if I'd catch you there or if you were heading back down to the city."

"I'm packing up as we speak, Jenny. How are things, Sis?"

"All good here, Billy. It seems you had yourself a hell of a week, didn't you?"

Suddenly feeling as if I had a rock in the pit of my stomach, I groaned into the phone. "So Kate told you, huh?"

"What? Kate told me what? I meant the weather. What are you talking about," Jenny replied.

"Ummm. Nothing. Never mind."

"William Stevens. Don't nothing me. What the hell happened last week," Jenny demanded.

"Sis, nothing happened, okay?"

"Oh my God, Billy. Did you and Kate...? Did you?"

"Sis..."

"Billy"

"Don't be mad, Sis. Let me explain."

"Mad? I'm not mad Billy. I'm thrilled! You've been divorced for two years, and as far as I know you haven't had a single date since then. That isn't good for you, and I worry about you Billy."

"You're not aware of everything I do, Sis. Anyway, don't get too excited. I don't know that this is going to be a relationship that will continue."

"Why not, Billy?"

"Because Kate is a twenty one year old college student. I'm a thirty five year old divorced man. She should be running around experiencing life, not settling down."

"Are you kidding me? Let me tell you something, Billy. That girl has been in love with you for as long as I can remember. We all knew it. Everyone knew it but you."

"Come on. That's ridiculous."

"Is it? Did you know that Kate stayed over my house the night of your wedding? I sat up half the night with her as she cried herself to sleep. When you and Sandy split up, she was sad for you, but she was elated too. She didn't think Sandy was right for you. Did you know that? Did you ever notice that every time we all got together, Kate always made sure she sat near you and made sure you had a drink and watched you and hung on every word you'd say? Did you ever wonder why so many of her interests are the same ones you have?"

"Jenny, isn't that the point? Kate is a young woman, and you're telling me that she has spent a significant portion of her life, what, waiting for me? She is missing out on life."

"Oh, Billy. You just don't get it, do you? Kate isn't a normal twenty one year old. She is twenty one going on forty, and you know it. She isn't interested in running around with her sorority sisters and getting drunk. The life she is missing out on is the one she could have with you. That's the life she wants. She isn't a girl anymore Billy. She is a lovely young woman."

"I am all too aware of that, Jenny. All too aware."

"Judging by the sound of you, I'd say that Kate has had quite an effect on you," Jenny offered gleefully.

"Yeah, well. Now she wants to spend spring break here too."

"That's great, Billy."

"I don't know, Sis."

"Listen to me Billy. You'd better figure it out very quickly. If you don't give this girl a chance, she is going to be crushed. Don't lead her on with false hope. If you aren't going to move forward, you'd better tell her right away. I mean it."

"I know Jenny. I know."

"I'm going on record though. You would be a complete fool to let her go. And I will be so fucking mad at you if you do. Why the hell wouldn't you just try?"

"Honestly Sis? I really can't come up with a very good reason myself."

"Well there you go, Billy."

"Yeah. Okay. I gotta go, Sis. I'll talk to you soon. Do me a favor. Don't tell Jess about this yet. I think maybe Kate and I need to deal with that. Assuming there is a Kate and I."

"There will be, Billy. There will be. Bye for now, Bill."

"Bye Jenny."

I packed the car, and began my five and a half hour drive down to the city. I've always found driving to be cathartic, and was looking forward to clearing my head. The longer I drove, the better I felt. I didn't have all of the answers, but I had what I felt was a workable plan.

Later that week, Kate called and we talked for a while. She agreed that she would participate in college life, and what happened with that, would happen. She would come for spring break, and she and I would discuss our relationship at that time. Over the ensuing months, Kate and I chatted a few times each week. Admittedly, I looked forward to the calls as much as she did. I missed her. Meanwhile, Jenny took every opportunity she could to advise me on how I should live my life. She is my big sister and I love her, but she sure can be a pain in the ass.

I was a little nervous as I drove to Burlington Airport late in the afternoon to pick up Kate and Jess. The girls would both join me for a few days, and then Jess would continue on to Cancun. Kate would spend the remainder of break with me in Vermont. Kate had told Jess that she couldn't afford Cancun, and Jess bought the story, or at least pretended she had. I parked the car and walked into the terminal by the baggage claim area. After a few minutes, I saw Jess running across the concourse to greet me. She threw her arms around me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Uncle Billy! How are you?"

"I'm good Jess, I'm good. How is my scholar doing?"

"Oh, the semester is going really well. I'm almost keeping up with miss smarty pants over there," Jess said as she pointed to Kate.

There she was, coming out of the doorway of the ladies room like a dream come to life. Seeing her made my breath catch. Kate was a beauty, with long, dark hair and light brown eyes that almost seemed to be illuminated from behind. Her golden complexion made those eyes stand out even more, belying her Mediterranean heritage. Her high cheekbones and full, soft lips completed her visage. She had an athletic build, but also had wide, curvy hips and an ass you could grab and hang on to. To top it all off, pun intended, were a large pair of breasts that appeared to be just a little too ample for her frame. They were a source of unending embarrassment for Kate, and she did all she could with her wardrobe to hide them as much as possible.

It wasn't lost on me that Kate was dressed quite differently than she normally was. She wore low waisted, hip hugging jeans and high heeled black leather boots. Standing at five feet, eight inches tall, the boots had Kate approaching six feet in height. She wore a black ribbed cotton turtleneck that clung to her body like a second skin. It was almost shocking to see Kate dressed in this manner, as it was so out of character for her. Undoubtedly, she dressed to please me, and in the process pleased every red blooded male in the terminal, as well and a number of females. Kate slowly walked over to me and hugged me as tightly as she could, and for long enough to cause Jess to raise an eyebrow.

"Hi Uncle Bill. Thanks so much for putting up with me again."

"My pleasure, Kate. Sharing the house with two lovely young women is a treat for me, believe me."

We all made small talk as we waited for the bags to come down the baggage carousel. Finally, we had gathered the girl's belongings and loaded them into the car. We were at the house in no time, and the women got themselves settled in their bedrooms. They took two of the three bedrooms upstairs. My bedroom, the master, was downstairs off the kitchen.

Jess went into the bathroom to freshen up, and Kate made a beeline for me, throwing herself in my arms and kissing me deeply. "I missed you so much, Billy," she whispered. "So much."

"I missed you too, Kate. Now, let's not get bagged by Jess here, okay?"

Kate smiled and held me for a moment longer before releasing me. Jess came down from the bathroom, and I poured each of us a glass of wine. The three of us worked together to prepare a dinner of grilled chicken, baked potatoes and a salad. We enjoyed a night of good conversation and too much wine. Jess convinced Kate to head up to bed a little after two in the morning. I cleaned up and headed to bed myself.

Still half asleep and sure I was dreaming, I sighed and stretched out against the warm, soft, curvy body I felt pressed against me. It felt so real that I could even feel long hair tickling my nose. Coming to me senses, I opened my eyes, and there lay a very beautiful, very naked Kate. She was smiling at me, her head propped up in her hand as she lay beside me.

"Kate! You aren't supposed to be in here," I scolded.

"Come on, Uncle Bill. Jess will sleep until noon if we leave her be. I needed to feel you beside me."

"Damn, Kate. You really are trouble, aren't you?"

Kate just smiled, then leaned forward and kissed me.

"Did I mention that I missed you," she asked.

I rolled onto my back and took a deep breath. "I missed you too Kate. Very much."

"You are so adorable, Uncle Bill. I was watching you. You were smiling in your sleep and wrapped your arm around me, making these little happy noises. I wanted to record them!"

Kate sat up and straddled me, sitting on my thighs and looking down at me. She was absolutely beautiful. Her hair was a sleepy mess, and what little makeup she wore was smeared on her eyes. And yet, she was perfect. I looked down her body at her more than ample tits, wide hips, and trim waist. This woman could have any man, and here she was, with me. She leaned forward over me, kissing me deeply. She lay her body on top of mine as we kissed, my hands roaming over her flesh as if they had a mind of their own. My cock was rapidly swelling, and she started to twist and move, encouraging it to continue.

"I guess you weren't lying about missing me, Billy. God, I want that inside me."

Kate shifted her body so that my cock was in a position to penetrate her.

"Kate...a condom. In the drawer," I said.

"No need, Billy. I have an IUD."

"What? You do? When did you get that?"

"Right after I got back to school. I decided that there was no way I was going to pass up the opportunity to have you cum inside me if I got the chance to make love to you again. I need you inside me, Billy."

Kate didn't wait for an answer. She moved a little, reached a hand between us, and guided my cock into her entrance. Then she impaled herself on the length of me. Kate let out a big, soft moan as I filled her insides. She started to move up and down on my cock as I lay back and played with her tits. Eventually, she leaned forward again and we kissed, her riding and me thrusting. I felt my orgasm building rapidly, and when I grunted and filled Kate with cum, she nearly squealed with delight. Kate collapsed on top of me and lay there with her face buried in my neck.

"I love the smell of you, Billy. You smell like a man, and it makes me weak in the knees."

"You're really too much, Kate. What am I going to do with you?"

Kate lifted her head and looked me in the eyes. "Everything, Billy. You're going to do everything with me." With that, she kissed me on the lips and hopped out of bed.

"Time to go get sleeping beauty up," she said as she pulled on her robe. She walked to the bedroom door, turning to blow me a kiss before she padded out of the room. I lay there looking at the ceiling, realizing that I was in deep trouble with this woman.

I got up to pee, and stood there looking out the window as I emptied my bladder. As forecasted, there was a heavy rain falling. We were locked in a weather pattern that was supposed to last several days, so it appeared that skiing would be out of the question during the time that Jess was here. After brushing my teeth, I pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt and walked out into the kitchen.

Kate was still in her robe and was busy frying bacon. A bleary eyed Jess sat at the table, willing the coffee to finish brewing.

"Hi Uncle Bill," she mumbled. "Sleep okay?"

"Better than I have in weeks," I replied. Kate glanced at me and smiled with satisfaction. "Good morning to you, Kate. How did you sleep," I asked.

"I drifted in and out all night. But even so, I've been in a wonderful mood all morning. I guess there's just something about being here near the mountains that works for me."

"It is beautiful, isn't it," chimed in Jess.

Kate drained the bacon and Jess poured us each a cup of coffee. Jess and I sipped our coffee as Kate buzzed about the kitchen in a whirlwind, whipping up a huge broccoli and cheddar omelet that we all shared. I felt completely spoiled as the two lovely young women tended to me. We sat at the table sipping on coffee after we had finished eating.

"I reckon we're out of luck with skiing for today. How about we drive into Burlington and poke around a little? Lunch is my treat," I offered.

"That would be so fun," replied Jess. I haven't been there in ages."

"Perfect," said Kate. "I have some shopping I'd like to do."

"Good. Why don't you two get ready, and I'll clean up the breakfast mess."

"Can I use your shower, Uncle Bill," Kate asked. "Jess can use the upstairs bathroom."

"Sure. I need to shave and shower too, but I'll jump in after you're finished."

The girls went upstairs together as I cleared the table, and Kate came back down with her clothes and a bag of toiletries. She went into my bedroom and returned a few seconds later with empty hands. She came over to me and grabbed a fistful of my t-shirt, pulling me close to her and reaching up to kiss me gently on the lips.

"Want to join me," she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I thought we were going to discuss our relationship this week, Kate."

"Oh, we are Uncle Bill. I already know what you're going to say, but if you think for one second that I am going to make this easy for you, you are completely wrong. I know you have some moral dilemma that you're struggling with, and I know you'll have to get past it. But it's just silly."

"Kate..."

"Everyone is so used to easygoing Kate. There is another side to me, though, Bill. The Kate that stops at nothing to get what she wants. I know my looks have paved the way for me in life, but I have succeeded in many things I've tried because I can be one determined bitch when I want to be. If you don't want to be with me, you're going to have to convince me why, and I'm not that easy to convince."

"It isn't about want, Kate."

"Semantics, Bill. We can talk more after Jess leaves for Cancun. Right now, I'm going to shower." Kate opened her robe and slipped it off, hooking her thumb in the collar and carrying it over her shoulder as she sauntered towards the bedroom door. I watched her perfect ass as she went. Kate paused in the doorway and looked over her shoulder at me. "I'm not at all afraid to use everything at my disposal to get what I want," she said. Biting her lip, she turned and walked inside, closing the door behind her.

Tapping in to self-control I didn't know I had, I stayed in the kitchen and finished cleaning up as Kate showered. To be honest, had Jess not been here, I might well have followed Kate into the bedroom and worried about the consequences after. Once the kitchen was clean, I logged onto my email account and dealt with some correspondence. Kate came out a short time later, dressed but with her hair still wrapped in a towel.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • "Uncle" Bill The Mentor Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds