• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nikki Ch. 01

Nikki Ch. 01

12345

This is an edited and revised version of the story Nikki Seduces Me at Last. I'd started that one, and then wasn't able to continue and finish it, so it was essentially abandoned.

This is a mostly fictitious story, and I hope you enjoy reading it like I've enjoyed writing it. I plan to break it up over several chapters and span a period of about 6-8 months one summer while Nikki's husband was away. She's real, and she really did torment and tease me for as long as we knew each other.

Chapter 01: The Promise

The first time I saw her, I was smitten. She had auburn hair pulled back in a pony tail and it shone red in the bright sun and she wore a white top that stretched over exquisite breasts. Beads of sweat trickled on her chest and funneled to her cleavage. Her bronzed stomach was flat...even her belly button looked inviting. Faded cut-off shorts hid her hips, but her long legs were gorgeous and tanned and glistened in Florida's summer sun.

Andy was a lucky man.

Her name is Nikki, and she was the brand new wife of my good friend. We were in a Navy school together, and Andy had taken advantage of a short break between classes to fly home and get married.

Andy saw me walking across the field and called me over, excitedly introducing me to his new bride. Nikki has green eyes, and as her lips curved up in a smile her emerald eyes lit up. If she was nervous at being newly married, in a new town, on the other side of the country, and getting to know the guys her husband was going to be with all the time...it never showed.

The guys and I helped the new couple move in and Nikki became the perfect hostess and immediately got to know each of us. She was funny and smart, well-spoken and made the whole room just by her presence. One of the guys said what we were all thinking—he thanked Andy for bringing her back so we could at least look at her. Andy blushed and looked away, laughing nervously like the rest of us, but Nikki's eyes caught mine and she smiled and winked.

During that first welcome party Andy gave her some of the "vital statistics" on each of us. Two guys were married, but their wives were at home while they finished school—there was so little free time anyway. Our buddy John had a girlfriend in Northern California waiting for him, and then Andy pointed at me.

"Steve'll probably be single his whole life," Andy said over all the jeering laughter, "unless he finally learns how to talk to the girls!" Merciless mocking ensued; I could feel my face flush in embarrassment and punched a couple of the guys.

"Yeah, just watch!" Andy said, enjoying the taunting at my expense. "Go ahead, Steve, ask Nikki out!"

She shot him a surprised look, and I did, too. The laughing quieted. "C'mon, Babe," she said. "Leave him alone."

"C'mon, just...you'll see what I mean. Let's go, Steve, ask her out!"

It's not that I had a speech problem; I was just a quiet guy and when I said something I got straight to it and then stopped talking. It tended to keep conversations short and really practical, but I didn't develop a lot of relationships and usually ended up just thinking the things I wanted to say out loud—especially to the girls. Especially—thanks in large part to Nikki, it's behind me now so I can admit it—I feared the rejection.

"All right, fine." I said, irritated and embarrassed. "Nikki, let's go out."

The abruptness caught her off guard, and the uproarious laughter of my comrades-at-arms fairly shook the walls with several variations of "See what we mean!"

Nikki recovered quickly, and what she did completely silenced the room. She reached across her husband, flashed me an inviting smile with devilish emerald eyes and said (oh, so sweetly), "I'd love to, Steve. I think I know just what you need. I'm sure I can help you loosen up." I was shocked...nor did being a quiet guy inhibit my eyesight—and I stole a great view as she leaned over her husband.

The months passed quickly. It seemed school would never end, and the guys and I had too little time to hit the Florida beaches between pulling duty and needing to study. We didn't see much of Andy outside of class, and when we did see him he was always tired...but also usually smiling some goofy smile.

Not long after they had mostly settled in to their new off-base apartment, I inadvertently interrupted their "play time" when I knocked on the door. I was there to get them to go to the beach with me on a rare Saturday with no studying. I heard a bunch of scrambling inside and then Andy threw open the door wearing a pair of shorts and an irritated, interrupted look.

He got rid of me pretty fast—as it turns out he'd rather stay home just then—but I caught a glimpse of pure radiance over his shoulder as he closed the door. Nikki flashed me a smile from behind him, one hand in her disheveled hair and the other holding a towel in front of herself that barely reached her knees and left her sides and hips tauntingly displayed.

As Nikki and I got to know each other she began making insinuating comments about their sex life with enough detail to make my mind start working (though she only had to appear to make that happen) but not enough to really tell me anything.

When we were out in public together, I often saw her kissing Andy and groping him...sometimes I know that she knew I was watching; the other times I'm sure she knew I was watching.

Wow...he was a lucky guy! "If that's what she does in public, what does she do for him at home?" I wondered. I also wondered if he ever got to sleep or relax...but then thought if I was in his spot, I'd never want to sleep or relax.

Eventually I was sent to a new duty station in Washington State and our group of friends began to break off.

On my last afternoon at that base Nikki made a special meal, and the yellow sun dress she wore swayed enticingly as she moved and seemed to cling to her breasts and to her hips. When she turned from the door after letting me in, I saw her back was bare almost to her ass. She looked over her shoulder when offering me a drink and caught me looking at her. "Do you like it?" she asked coyly.

I stammered that I'd love some tea, avoiding her comment and averting my eyes and she gave me a knowing smile before disappearing into the kitchen. Her dress stopped about half way to her knees; her breasts almost refused to be confined by the material, then her cleavage vanished behind the dress. Nikki returned with the tea but walked past me with it to the window. Her hair hung over her shoulders in cascading curls and framed her face so beautifully. Her bare feet made no noise on the carpet as she moved to the bay window, and I was blessed with a growing view of her legs, almost up to her ass, as she leaned over the couch to look out. The summer sun shone through the window and the way it caught her dress made it seem almost transparent. I was sure I saw the line of some skimpy underwear, and was still staring when she settled onto the couch, crossing one leg over the other and spreading both arms out on the back of the couch. That had the effect of pulling her dress tighter across her breasts, accenting them. My tea sat by her shoulder on the bay window.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" she said, as if remembering the tea. "This is for you, Steve. Just come over and get it!" With both arms still outstretched, her ankle twisting absently and flexing her calf muscle, she made no move to get up. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath; the picture of her sitting on the couch like that was mesmerizing. I was conscious of the growing erection in my pants as I walked toward her; I saw her gaze drop for a moment and a smile spread across her face. Standing almost in front of Nikki, my pants bulging embarrassingly, I expected her to hand the glass to me. Instead she just looked up at me with a big smile and said, "I bet that will be really good, Steve. I tasted some like it earlier today. It's probably just what you want after a...ah...hard...ah, day, like you must have."

Thoroughly embarrassed, I reached across her and grabbed the tea, tasting the sweat on my upper lip. Drops of condensation fell from the glass. I watched a few drops land on her bare upper chest; several fell on her breast making a wet spot on the thin material of her dress. Nikki shivered when the cold drops hit her but her green eyes never left mine when she said, "That feels really good. I've been so hot today, Steve." Then she chuckled. "Looks like you're hot too—there's sweat on your lip! But this will taste good to you."

Just then the door knob started to turn and I sat in their recliner just as Andy came through. Nikki jumped up and sprang into his arms, wrapping a leg around his waist and both her arms around his neck. I tried not to notice the view of her ass and yellow thong as Andy's hand groped her.

Andy and I shook hands and Nikki ushered us out to the back porch. "Baby," she said excitedly, "Steve was just saying that he agrees with you, so you win! He said it's so hot, so I'll wear just this sun-dress to the beach!" I was left wondering if that meant she wouldn't wear a bra and panties; it was hard for me to focus on the conversation for awhile.

Andy and I talked about the Navy and the base I was heading to; Nikki kept us well supplied with tea and her meal was fantastic—as was the sight of her moving around in that thin yellow dress. She came and sat on Andy's lap; I crossed my legs in an attempt to hide my budding "interest." Andy didn't notice, but I knew that Nikki had because I saw a mischievous smile at the corners of her mouth and the tip of her tongue touched her lips. She squirmed in Andy's lap as his hands caressed her legs, and I shifted my own position a little, too, and Nikki winked at me.

Andy looked over her shoulder and said, "I hope you find a girl like Nikki when you get to Washington." They smiled at each other and kissed hungrily.

"Any girl I'd marry would at least have to know how to read a map," I replied.

Nikki broke her kiss with Andy and glared at me. "Would you rather find a girl who knows how to use a map," she snapped back, "or one who knows how to use a man's body?" Andy whooped and squeezed her hips playfully; she twisted in his lap while looking straight at me.

My face flushed bright red as I thought about the last few months of watching Andy doze off to sleep during class only to be bright-eyed and eager toward the end of the day.

At the door Andy and I exchanged one last hand shake and Nikki moved to hug me. Andy stopped her and said, "Sweetie, Steve's not a hugger. It makes him uncomfortable."

"Nonsense!" she shot back. "You're not leaving here unless I get a hug!" And with that, that young vixen had pressed her body into mine and thrown her arms around my neck. I just stood still and let her, but her soft flesh pressed against me was having an effect. She leaned back, affording me an unobstructed view of her amazing breasts as I looked into her eyes. Her smile flashed and her eyes bored into mine. "You know what I want, Sailor, and I want a big one!" As if on command, my penis sprang toward attention and I felt it press against her through my jeans.

Andy, ever oblivious to the torturous tricks his wife was playing on me, stepped next to us. "Go ahead, Steve, it's okay. She really wants you to. Go ahead and let her have a hard one—it's what she likes."

I hugged Nikki tight, pulling her strongly into the straining bulge in my pants. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and said, "See? Feels good, doesn't it? I'm sorry you're leaving—I felt like I was just getting to know you."

As I left that evening Andy and Nikki and I promised to stay in touch, but I left knowing that that was the end of the relationship.

A year or so later I got a postcard in the mail while on my ship. Nikki had written to let me know they were in my town, and they wanted to see me again! She'd found out the date my ship was due back in port, and asked if I'd call them when I got back.

As I read the postcard I glanced at my watch. We'd be moored in a little over an hour, and soon after that I'd be off the ship! When I was relieved from duty I sped through a shower and changing to "civvies" and raced to the closest phone booth on the pier.

We meet that evening at a restaurant on the outskirts of town. Andy and I shook hands firmly, but when I offered my hand to Nikki she pulled me into her hug and said how glad they both were to see me again. We were all a year older, and Andy had gained some "I'm a newly-wed" size, but if anything, Nikki looked more mature, more "knowing," and even far sexier than when I'd seen her last. As we were taken to our table I couldn't help but stare at her. She was dressed in that same yellow dress that I'd last seen her wear, the day I left Florida. Her legs looked absolutely amazing; I was transfixed by the sway of her hips as I followed them toward our table.

Our dinner was like every reunion dinner. I was still reticent, and Nikki had to coax the story of my past year out of me. Once I started talking about the places I'd been I loosened up, and she and I carried most of the conversation that night.

I told them of the far away countries I'd been to; of the beautiful Thai girl I'd met in Thailand—she pressed me for details, and when I said nothing had really happened she was sorry for me. I told her about the monkey who stole my cowboy hat—"I see you got it back," she interjected, her smooth fingers playing softly at the brim of my hat. I described the deep ocean and angry storms I'd sailed through, the blistering desert sun, and the Gold Souk in Dubai that has nothing but gold shops...and some ice cream.

Her eyes sparkled and she leaned in toward Andy, one hand out of sight on his lap a lot of the evening. From time to time Andy would give a little jump.

She grilled me about girls I might have been with in the last year and for a moment I put her off when at last I responded, "I thought there might have been a chance with a girl in Florida, but I left before it came to anything." Andy looked at Nikki, but she had an innocently intrigued look and I added, "I haven't met anyone like her since."

"Steve! You didn't tell us you'd met anyone! It's too bad it didn't work out for you then, she'd have been really lucky." Nikki said. "I really liked our time in Florida, too. I was making some good friends...but that's how the military is, I guess."

Andy told me about the different schools he'd been sent to since I'd left Florida; Nikki told me that when he was able to pick a new duty station they had picked a ship at the same base as mine so they could be near me again. Andy and I resumed dreaming about the ranch we wanted to buy some day, and we closed the place down laughing and talking and dreaming.

When we left I suggested we go watch a movie, and Andy agreed, but Nikki said, "Oh, no! I'm so excited to be here that tonight I'm taking him home—but not to sleep! I'm keeping him awake—and UP—all night!" She winked at me and I saw her hand drop from Andy's chest to his stomach and then she hooked her fingers in his belt. When I looked back up she was smiling at me, and so was Andy.

"Well," Andy said, smiling when she tugged him by his belt, "see ya, buddy." He grabbed his wife's ass and they turned toward the car.

Nikki reached out to me and squeezed my hand with the same one she'd just been squeezing her husband with, and pulled me toward her side. "I'm so happy to be up here, with both my guys! We're going to have so much fun together!" she said, and wrapped her arm around my waist.

I walked them to their car just like that, and to this day wish I'd never spent the money for that movie. I thought about what he was getting to do with her all that night and what I'd want to do in his place, and can't remember a thing about the movie.

At a Christmas party that year I met Wendy and we started dating. We were together for several months and as I lived on a little, mostly unoccupied horse ranch (the owner was rarely there and I took care of the chores as part of the rent) and she owned a horse, we spent a lot of time riding together. We got pretty passionate toward the end of our relationship, and she saw me naked a few times (and I got her naked once) but we never had sex.

Nikki often brought up the subject of sex. She loved tormenting me with stories of her sex life, knowing that I was still a virgin and wasn't getting any at all. They fueled my fantasies; alone at my ranch I often relieved the stress she'd created and even though I knew it was wrong, I imagined myself in my best friend's place and his wife doing those things to me instead of to him. Wendy didn't want to go "all the way," and while she enjoyed it when I naked and fondled me, she never made me finish or seemed to even know I needed to, and we never really talked about it.

The four of us (or three, a lot of the time because Andy was either out to sea or on duty on his ship) enjoyed restaurants together, swimming, hanging out and playing games at Andy and Nikki's house. Of course, I really enjoyed the swimming. To watch my girlfriend and Andy's wife frolicking in their swimsuits was a treat that I looked forward to every time! Frequently, Nikki came out to the ranch and we rode together.

In fact, I remember well the day our friendship took a new turn and became decidedly sexual. She came out for an afternoon ride one day in late May. She wore low-riding jeans and a beige halter top that left her luscious back exposed and a little of her belly when she reached for the bridle. It hung loosely over her chest, and I was oh, so grateful for my vantage point as I looked down at her in the driver's seat. Her auburn hair had new blonde highlights that shone in the sun, and it was pulled back in a pony-tail. Her straw cowboy hat looked absolutely enticing on top of her head. Her jeans fairly hugged her perfect intoxicating hips and her long legs.

She had a disappointed look as she got out of her car, obviously looking at my crotch as I opened the door for her. "I was sort of hoping for a little show," she said with a slight frown. At my quizzical look she smiled and said, "Wendy told me that the last time she came out, you walked out of the house..." she looked me up and down and laughed at my sudden blush of recognition, "...totally nude. So, you know, I was sort of hoping." She stood right in from me, her eyes penetrating me and with a broad smile on her amazing lips.

My cock instantly began to rise in my jeans as if called by name, and Nikki made no secret of looking straight at it. "You know," she cooed, "Wendy also told me that when you run out here, you sometimes run naked. Is that true?" Sweat beaded on my upper lip, which she saw and chuckled. "Hmmm. So it must be true. Gosh, Steve, I never would have guessed you as so adventurous!" I moved toward the horses that were waiting, already saddled. "I'd really love to see you," Nikki said, looking down at my growing erection and back up at my blushing red face.

"Yeah, um, I did that a couple times." I stammered and tried to change the subject. "Want me to help you get up? I'll give you a hand."

Nikki stifled a small laugh as she reached up to grab the saddle. Wow, I loved looking at her! A long, lean body, her ass so perfectly outlined by those tight jeans, and the small of her back showing as she reached up. "Looks like I've already helped you 'get up'!" She held out a hand to me and smirked. "Want me to give you a hand?" I blushed even more and helped her get her foot in the stirrup; I grasped her fantastic leg and helped her to the saddle, my mouth suddenly too dry to swallow. My hand stayed on her leg longer than I really needed to, savoring the feel of it.

Nikki watched me swing into the saddle. With her horse sideways in front of mine, she had a fine view of me trying to shift my swollen dick as I settled in. She smiled graciously at me. "If you'd be more comfortable running," she said, "I'd be happy to wait while you ah, got undressed and put your shoes on." She laughed at me hard as I blushed again.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nikki Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds