• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • My Awakening Ch. 01

My Awakening Ch. 01

It was my first year of university. Never had I lived away from home, and now I'm in a residence building surrounded by people my age with the same interests. I was in heaven.

Every week that went by seemed to facilitate the transition. Everyone was getting along, I had found my groove academically and the parties were great.

It was the night of November 29th that would change my life forever though. We were all partying in our friend Jack's room. One by one, people started going to bed and passing out. Eventually it was just Jack and I.

At that point, he told me to stand up. Confused I got to my feet. That's when Jack started grabbing my ass.

"God I've wanted this fat ass for so long. Good little queer like you needs to have that ass pounded regularly".

Thinking this was some sort of weird joke, I start laughing. After all, I'm as straight as can be.

But when Jack told me to take my pants off and get on my knees, I shoved him away.

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing??" I exclaimed.

"Oh come on Alex, we both know you're a good little bottom bitch for real men to use at their will. Now just suck my dick and get it ready for your ass."

That's when I turn and head for the door.

Before I get there though, Jack grabs me from behind and covers my mouth with his hand.

"Don't play coy with me bitch. If you don't know that you're gay yet, you will by the end of tonight."

He proceeds to force me onto his bed, cuff my hands together, strip me naked and thrust a ball gag into my mouth. Then he locked his door and walked back towards with me with a devilish grin on his face.

After rubbing an obscene amount of lube in my ass crack and on his cock, he bent my legs back towards my head and squeezed his dick into my ass. The pain was unreal. In and out it went and the smile on his face got bigger.

"That's it bitch, take that fat cock. Learn to enjoy it faggot, because I'm not stopping until I'm satisfied with the fucking you've taken."

As the night progressed and Jack kept pummeling my ass with his cock, the pain subsided. Jack didn't care though, his cock was still rock-hard and he was loving the control he had over me.

To be honest, I was starting to as well. I had never seen myself as a submissive, but letting go of control and being forced to fulfill the desires of someone else was beginning to grow on me.

It seemed like with every thrust of Jack's cock was becoming more and more enjoyable.

By the time I felt Jack's cum in my ass, I had realized that maybe he was right. Maybe I was made to be a submissive fag. That my big, fat, round ass was made to pleasure other mens' cocks.

At around 6 the next morning, Jack kicked me out of his room so we wouldn't be seen by anyone else on the floor.

That day, all I could think about was Jack and his 7-inch rod. The domination was taking over my mind. I was sitting in class, my cock rock hard. I couldn't take it. I just wanted to be tied up then and there, have Jack walk into the class, bend me over one of the tables and rip me open again.

I didn't completely understand it. I mean, it's not everyday that one actually enjoys being raped. No matter, I knew I had to tell Jack. To admit that he was right, apologize and accept punishment.

So that's exactly what I did.

That night after dinner, I knocked on Jack's door, my heart pounding. I was nervous and excited at the same time.

"Look who it is" Jack said as he opened up.

"Before you threaten rat me out for last night, understand I've got pictures of the whole thing, and I will claim it was consensual and that you're just a sexual freak with kinky desires."

"It's not that Jack" I responded. "Can I come in?"

Jack smiled, walked to his bed, sat down and waved me in.

I walked over to him, staring straight at the ground. When I reached him, I took a deep breath, dropped to my knees and stared up at him.

"What is this?" Jack wondered aloud.

Without a word, I slowly undo his pants and pull out his cock. All the while maintaining eye contact. In my own way, I was about to show him he was right. I was gay. And not just a bottom faggot. HIS bottom faggot.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • My Awakening Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds