• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 37

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 37

123

***

The wedding invitations were mailed to their apartment in a beautiful packet.

Lynne, Leif, and his mother had chosen the wording. She'd felt a little upset initially when she saw the template for the way the brides and grooms typically worded their invitations. The bride's parents names were listed first and they were proudly giving away their daughter. Then the groom's parents names were mentioned.

But Lynne did not have her parent's blessing, so the traditional invitation style would not work for her. She was very sad, until Leif's mother had the suggestion that his family announce the marriage of their son to their lovely daughter, and provide both of their legal names. It would be quite obvious with Lynne's maiden name that she was marrying into Leif's family, and it avoided the awkward embarrassment that Lynne felt about putting the names of two parents on the invitation who may want nothing to do with the wedding.

Leif loved the wording, and they suggested just a few amendments. Then his mother helped them find an appropriate printer with offices in New York. When they arrived, Lynne could hardly wait to open the package.

The invitations were in the shape of a beautiful flower. When the recipient pulled the flower downward, it opened into a beautiful heart shaped invitation, with Lynne's name, Leif's name, and his parent's announcement of the wonderful marriage of their son and daughter.

Simply beautiful. Seeing the wedding invitations made the wedding really feel real to Lynne, and so lucky that he'd asked her to marry him.

"Damn. So Fly. So beautiful, I love them Leify," said Lynne her voice a hushed whisper.

"Damn straight. I can hardly believe they are here. And it's real, and you'll be my wife in a few short months," said Leif with a smile.

"I know. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world," said Lynne.

They already had an invitation list they'd been keeping in Lynne's notebook, so they got started on addressing the invitations with their RSVP cards, so they could put them in the mail as soon as possible.

They got in a playful argument over who should address the invitations. She was sitting in the circle of his arms, wedged between the coffee table and the couch, in the floor, with her pen in hand, ready to address.

"I know....I know I told you to do whatever you want with the wedding Lynney, and I meant it, but...you need to let me address those invitations," he added with a slight chuckle.

"Why? Addressing them is part of the fun, come on! This is one of those moments a girl dreams about," said Lynne, writing out the first invitation.

"If you really want to, go ahead, I don't want to spoil your fun, but that sloppy ass, chicken scratch, Dr. Frankenstein handwriting, you might want to get some help with that," he added, picking up the envelope, and squinting his eyes, like he was struggling to read her writing.

Lynne rolled her eyes and gave him the pen, then watched Leif casually fill in an invitation with his neat, beautiful cursive handwriting, exerting no effort to be neat at all.

"Well, good for you! Girly ass handwriting to go with your girly ass eyelashes, and girly, pretty ass blue eyes," mocked Lynne.

"My eyelashes aren't girly. Plenty of guys have long ones, and you know it. I've got something you're gonna sit on if you keep running your mouth, that'll teach you about being a smart ass and calling me girly. Something that will make you purr with pleasure like a humbled little kitten. And while I'm giving it to you, I'm going to make you apologize for insinuating that I'm a girl, or I'll take away that big fun toy. And I still might smack your ass afterwards, and show you who the girl is around here," he said with a smirk.

Lynne laughed until she snorted. Her cheeks burned with warmth. It was soon followed by heat and tingling in her belly at his sexy teasing. She loved when he teased her sensually and put her in her place.

She blushed and her eyes shined with playful anger, while she struggled to think of a comeback.

"You're just mad because I called you out with that girly ass handwriting to match with your pretty ass blue eyes, and that little fashion model face of yours. Okay Leif, maybe I am a little jealous, because my handwriting is so terrible, but honestly, I don't know too many men whose writing looks like yours, and especially not a guy like you, hardy on the farm, loving the guitar, hippyish like you are," said Lynne.

"Now, now, don't be jealous. You can't have everything, you're gorgeous, and smart, and talented, you can afford to have a few small flaws, and that messy ass handwriting is yours. Go ahead. Keep up. You still have a few envelopes to ruin with your ugly ass handwriting. Pretty crazy that, a woman as gorgeous as you are, has such shitty handwriting, I never would have guessed it when we met, but it's one of those things about you that I find fucking adorable. Besides, I can always read your shitty ass writing it's just the guests you need to worry about," said Leif with a chuckle.

Lynne popped him firmly on his arm.

He chuckled.

"That's not funny Leif! It's not fair. You can't even draw. Why do mine have to look like such chicken shit!" said Lynne with exasperation.

She'd only addressed five invitations to Leif's forty invitations. She'd been writing as slowly as she could, trying to make them neat, and attempting at calligraphy.

"It's too bad, you draw so well, but you have such sloppy handwriting. You should have drawn your addresses in block letters. Cartoon script maybe? Then they'd be legible. I'm teasing you. Yours are beautiful too in their own way. We're almost done now sugar," he teased lovingly.

When they got to the final few invitations, Lynne looked at Leif, twirling one of the invitations over in her hands.

"I'm going to set this one aside. I...quite frankly I'm tired of running from my parents with this crazy ass church shit. I'm sure they're gonna throw me out of church when two weeks is up, because I'm sure as hell not calling that pastor. But I think they need to see this before they throw me out. After all, they have no idea we are getting married, and one of their concerns was that we were just getting carried away, and you were just using me. This invitation says otherwise. And so I think they should know about our nuptials. And I want to make sure they see it. So I'd like to deliver it in person," said Lynne.

"That sounds like a good idea. I'm proud of you Lynney! No use hiding from them any longer. It is what it is, we're still getting married whether they throw you out of the church or not. I'm going to be your husband whether they want to be a part of your life, or choose to keep acting foolish. It's good to show them the wedding invite. Respectfully call them on their shit. My little tortoise growing up," he said playfully caressing her chin dimple with his thumb.

"Thanks Leify.,.but I dunno how much your tortoise is growing up. I'm still nervous," said Lynne softly.

"Hey, that's normal. They are so hard on you, and it seems that they've always been rough on you, even when you were small. Part of what gives me so much pleasure as your man, is being able to teach you about kind and gentle love. But I'm gonna be there this time sweetie. I'm going to protect you, and no matter what they say, or do, they can't hurt you because you're mine now, to love and care for. No matter what they say or do, you're coming back to my loving arms, and our loving home. You're just doing them a courtesy with this wedding invitation because you're a good daughter. And you're gonna be a good wife. The best wife. My perfect little sweetheart, always. Don't be scared now. I'll be right there by your side," said Leif with a smile.

He had no idea how nourishing his encouraging words could be for her soul.

How his kindness gave her strength.

She'd been humiliated initially when she ran into that family from her church at the bakery. But Leif was her rock, and he'd turned it into a situation where, even in the face of their ignorance, and them ignoring her, Lynne felt proud, and loved, and special. And what was more, Leif wanted that family to see how much he cared, how he doted on her. It really calmed her anxiety about feeling alone, and made the fear of feeling like an outcast when they threw her out of church recede in the background.

"I'm not scared of nothing when you're near me Leify," said Lynne softly.

***

That Saturday morning, when they were to visit her parents home to deliver the invitation, Lynne was so quiet it was eerie. He was spooning with her, like he loved, his flaccid cock cuddled up to her ass crack. She was so yummy and soft, he loved to cuddle his cock up to her everywhere, whether he was aching hard with an erection, or calm, peaceful, and flaccid, like right now.

He looked down at Lynne lovingly, and kissed the top of her hair curlers. Lynne used to be an early riser before they were together, but now, she normally slept so hard on Saturday mornings, especially when she didn't have a show in the evening. He was wearing her out in the bedroom! When she finally awoke from sleep, they'd have breakfast together and cuddle and watch her favorite cartoons.

But this morning, Lynne was already awake, her big beautiful exotic brown eyes staring at the wall. She looked somber. She was thinking, he could almost see the thoughts, and the worry turning over and over again in her mind. She was cute when she was engrossed in thoughts, but he did not like her worried.

"Good morning baby doll. I can just see the thoughts swirling around in that pretty little head of yours. You nervous? We don't have to go. I'm sorry I pushed you so hard to answer the phone when your dad was harassing you earlier...you don't have to deliver the invitation in person baby. You can just mail it if you want," he added softly kissing her forehead.

He gently kissed her forehead and the crown of her hair, near her rollers over and over again.

Lynne groaned with pleasure at his affection.

"I think I should deliver it in person. Mailing it gives them the chance to ignore it. And I want them to know we are getting married. I don't have anything to hide from them about us anymore. I'm proud that you asked me to marry you, and I was proud to accept," said Lynne.

"Okay. I agree that we should have nothing to hide. It's just that they are pretty hard on you, and I don't want to see them make you upset. But if you feel like you are ready to handle it, that's great. I'm proud of you. But let's spend a lot of time this morning doing some fun things you enjoy, together," said Leif with a grin.

"That sounds good. I'm sure they are out there early this morning saving souls. Or more like torturing them, banging on doors unsolicited and pestering folks with literature. I love the Saturday mornings with you. People take for granted, sleeping in on Saturday, and not feeling any guilt, and watching cartoons and eating cereal, but I'll never take that shit for granted, going out early every Saturday, canvassing. It was one of the first things that I loved when I moved out on my own, that Saturday morning freedom, to enjoy whatever I wanted, and not have to solicit. But now, enjoying my free Saturdays with you is twice as sweet. I'm gonna make us some breakfast. You want pancakes, or banana nut muffins?" asked Lynne.

She stretched and yawned, and sat up in the bed.

"You wait right here. I don't want you to lift a finger. I've got your favorite cereal, and we can eat it in bed together, and catch the Tom and Jerry Marathon," said Leif lovingly, handing Lynne the remote.

She got the cutest grin on her face. A grin that showcased that sweet chin dimple, and his heart ached at the thought of anyone ever mistreating his sweet little Lynney as he kissed her chin. He hoped things went well with her parents today, but he had his severe doubts.

When he returned to the room, she'd stretched her body out near the foot of the bed. She was wearing a plain grey t-shirt, no bra, and even her grey sweatpants couldn't disguise her juicy ass.

Leif loved the little t-shirts with no bra more than words could ever describe, especially the colors like white and grey, he could see the juicy fat nipples, and the puffy areola of her small, shapely little breasts so well under those worn t-shirts. She was damn yummy in her around the house clothes, so he couldn't even imagine what it would be like when Lynne got some of the nasty little nighties he heard Janelle teasing her that they would gift her with during the shortly upcoming bridal shower.

Those big milky brown eyes were engrossed with the TV. Tom and Jerry! She loved that shit. But when she threw her head back to giggle, her eyes met his. She looked full of happiness and relaxed delight, and he didn't want this peaceful atmosphere to be spoiled, as he knew figured it would be when they visited her parents.

When her eyes met his she started to sit up.

"No, just rest baby, I'll bring it to you," said Leif dotingly.

He sat her bowl, and her spoon before her, on the bed, like his spoiled little princess.

That was how he wanted her to be. Spoiling her rotten, and it was damn time considering all she'd been through before.

"Thanks baby," said Lynne, and she grinned at him, her mouth already full of cereal.

She lay on her stomach, shoveling her favorite frosted flakes in her mouth.

She was so adorable and he was so busy watching her, and her giggling and glee, as she watched the antics of Tom and Jerry, he wasn't even thinking about tucking into his own favorite cereal, those cocoa puffs.

Before he even knew what he was doing, he'd reached out, and swatted her plump butt in those sweatpants. He couldn't help teasing her. He loved to make her squeal, giggle, and want to fight him playfully.

When she made those cute noises, because she was happy, and secure in his love, and being playful with her man, his whole heart, and his male nature throbbed with an aching glow.

His sweet world of love and play with Lynney.

"Stop!" crowed Lynne and she was giggling.

Although Lynne loved to cook, and enjoyed eating, when she was worried, she could be such a picky eater, and she messed over her food, even the delicious meals that she fixed. So he was glad, even though she was worried this morning, that she was devouring those frosted flakes. She loved that cereal even though he teased her that it was little more than candy, and surprised she loved it so much, since she was normally such a healthy eater.

And, after she'd finished her on cereal, she cuddled up next to him, making a playful pest of herself, trying to nibble his own cocoa pebbles.

"Now you've already had your breakfast...now scoot, go back to your cartoons, let me eat mine in peace, little Lynney," he added playfully spooning some into her lips.

But Lynne simply took her spoon and started digging into his bowl, stealing bits of his own cocoa pebbles, Leif's favorite cereal.

Rascal. She just wanted to tease him. Loved to play and get his attention, and teasing. It was a way that she could feel his love and affection. If she liked him teasing her, he'd tease her until tears of laughter and joy ran down her face. He loved for her to feel like his special girl!

"Keep on Lynney, and I'll give you something to do with those soft pouty lips of yours, and it ain't gonna be eating your man's cereal," said Leif.

Determined not to let her eat his cereal away, he opened his mouth wide, tipped the bowl back and poured the cereal, milk, and everything into his mouth, chewing and swallowing.

Lynne giggled until she snorted.

"I always underestimate how disgusting you are," she said, with mock disdain as he wiped the milk from his lips with the back of his hand, and let out a small, playful burp.

He'd only added the burp to disgust Lynne and make her laugh, until she made that cute snort.

"Need I remind you that you seem to love how thorough and greedy I am when I use my tongue on that cute little womanhood, and ass of yours," he teased, swatting her butt.

She tried to tickle his underarms, but he grabbed her around her waist, and slung her over his body almost effortlessly, tickling her stomach until she howled with laughter. He loved how small Lynne was, and he couldn't wait to be rougher with her, pick her up, hold her, pose her in some lovely positions so he could fuck her better, she had the kind of body where he could play with her like a life sized doll, especially because he was so much taller than she was.

She was so soft, and that giggling and squirming everywhere as he tried to pin her down gave him a diamond hard erection.

They ended up in a position where her head was pointed toward his feet, and her own feet were pointed towards his face.

The more she laughed and wiggled all around as he tickled her stomach, the more aroused, and harder his cock got.

"Please stop it, Leify I'll be good, I can't no more baby, I'm sorry!" she said through her chuckles.

He swatted her ass firmly. So luscious and tender, and he loved the way it bounced when he slapped it hard. He loved that fat juicy little ass of hers.

He gave it a few playful stinging swats, knowing how much she loved to be spanked in jest.

Lynne started tickling Leif's feet. He wasn't too ticklish there, but her ingenuity and playfulness amused him and he chuckled a little, more for her benefit than actually being ticklish.

He grabbed her beneath her succulent thighs, to pull her butt closer to his face, and give himself better leverage to spank her, but then, with her lovely ass in his face, he forgot about spanking, he just wanted to lick it, and her tight pussy too.

He butted his nose up to the crotch of her sweatpants through her shorts, and inhaled, sniffing like a dog, the sweet smell of her pussy in the morning, before her shower, and the lovely, sensual smell of her buttocks.

Before he knew what he was doing, he'd pulled her pussy right up to his face, as she clutched his feet from her angle. She'd long ago given up on tickling his feet, even though he'd tickled her stomach so hard that her shirt had lifted up in the air and he could see her small perky tits peaking out from under the shirt, and that lovely smooth stomach of hers.

It was then, her crotch near his mouth, and her lips, dangerously close to his own male area that he realized that they'd never sixty-nined before.

Everything was always lovely and brand new in their love. There were so many new avenues of passion and pleasure to explore, and he couldn't wait to tread all this ground, lovingly with Lynne, teaching her all that he knew.

He stopped tickling her stomach. She was so fucking innocent, and he loved to instruct her, and teach her all about the ways that she could be loved.

"You know what sixty nine means," he crooned softly, kissing her butt through her sweatpants near the crotch.

He swore he smelled her womanly scent thickening with arousal. Leif felt his own crotch start to twitch with longing, at her sweet smell.

"Yeah, I know...I read it in Cosmo, it's like, when we both, we can both go down on each other at the same time, I can suck your dick, and you eat my pussy? Seems mad fun. Is that right?" she asked, turning her head slightly and looking into his face, from her vantage point near his feet.

Cosmo! That was where Lynne got most of her sexual knowledge. Damn adorable! But he did not begrudge the journal for its creative position ideas, even though it was a chick mag. He'd have to find an article online with some of those positions to share with her later. It had given him a ton of creative ideas through the years.

"You think you know so much don't you! Huh? You might know what it is, but you've never done it," he teased, biting her plump little ass cheek through her grey sweatpants.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 37

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 558 milliseconds