• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Inherited Passions Ch. 08

Inherited Passions Ch. 08

12345

[Clarification note: Conversation quotations from mother's past, when choosing to be a slave, are Italic and underlined to distinguish them from the present day conversation between mother and daughter.]

Being Sunday afternoon, and a fairly warm day, there were a number of others out and about. Luckily they were able to park close to the restrooms. Julie walked straight to the one restroom for women, relieved not to find it occupied. Told to follow her, mother locked the door behind them as they entered. Turning around, daughter was already leaning her bare butt against the sink basin. Holding up her dress with legs spread wide, mother instantly knew what she was expected to do. Kneeling down in front of Mistress, she clasped her hands behind her. Tenderly she began to cleanse her daughters inner thighs. Cherishing every drop of her daughters sexual juices that had escaped from under the thong, she felt her daughters hands come to be placed on each side of her head, gently nudging her deeper between her bare legs and shielded sex.

Mother tried to keep her licking to a slow and gentle rhythm as Julie's gentle

nudging turned into a painful hair pulling experience. This excited mother even more, wanting to grasp her daughters ass cheeks, but held back. And what mother wanted most was for the thong to disappear. She wanted to slide her tongue deep into daughters pussy to taste her juices directly from their source. She tried to force her tongue between her daughters flesh and secured in place thong plate. Rapidly both of them began panting heavily, so much that mother had to take a break from her licking. She needed to breath, and lowered her head. As she did so, Julie slowly released her mothers hair from her grip.

"Mistress has had enough cleaning, at least for a while." she tried to joke. "And I think slave could use a break also...."

"Yes Mistress, it is getting...." she answered in between her panting, "is getting much harder for slave to control herself, Mistress."

Looking down at her wet faced mother, Julie let them both settle down for a minute before she had mother stand and show how wet her bottom was. Getting up as quickly as she could, mother collected her dress. Working it up until she held it entirely above her breasts, automatically spread her legs, Julie found it hard to believe how badly her mother was leaking. Going down on one knee to look closer, she grasped her mothers hips. She almost started to extend her tongue to taste her mothers wet pussy left exposed between the ropes. She thought better of it. She was enjoying her mothers anguish, and if she did touch mothers sex, they both might lose control. Julie quickly stood up, telling mother to lower her dress and wash her face.

With that quickly done, Julie walked out towards the closest park bench with mother right behind. Motioning for her mother to sit beside her, she pulled her dress half way up her thighs to spread her knees almost a foot apart. Jokingly Julie instructed mother to do the same saying they both could use some cooling down and drying.. She also added that this would be a good time to continue telling about her first encounter with her former Mistress.

"Yes Mistress, as I think I already told you. I walked back out to the table where Mistress was sitting after I got dressed, but didn't sit down. I figured she would tell me if I was allowed to or not. I wanted to please her. She took out my Drivers License from between her dress and breast, and while looking it over carefully, spoke softly, clearly, and commandingly after signaling for the bartender. Once she arrived, explained what I was to do next.

"I am going to leave now. I will keep your Drivers License until tomorrow. Do be careful driving home. You can pick it up tomorrow night right here from slave Lisa. After I leave, slave Lisa will instruct you more as how to display your desire to become my slave. You will follow her directions as if they are mine, because they are mine. You will again be naked, and asked to endure a great deal of pain and endurance. You will not be tied, and may leave anytime you wish, The other thing is you are to do is keep those shoes on until tomorrow morning, even if you leave early. Tomorrow night I will telephone you and ask only two questions. If I don't call, I have not accepted you, but you can still come back here for your license tomorrow night at 8:00. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress"

"I said it boldly and proudly, not feeling any more fear, but only excitement and enthusiasm. I think I saw just a slight smile appear on her face just before she continued."

"I demand strict obedience, and sometimes severe sacrifice from my slaves. Slave Lisa. Take off your shoes and show them to potential slave Ann."

"As I relished in being referred to even being called 'potential slave Ann', Lisa quickly complied. Holding them out in front of me, the same gravel sandpaper was in her shoes. It was my first introduction to what Mistress had meant when she said 'severe sacrifice', but said or expressed nothing."

"How long has slave been wearing these special shoes?"

"Ever since slave came to work this afternoon, Mistress. A little more than six hours ago, Mistress."

"And how often does Mistress have her wear these shoes?"

"Not very often, Mistress. I was commanded to wear them today. I hope I have pleased Mistress?"

"You have, and you will be rewarded soon. Now put your shoes back on and take charge of this potential slave. I believe she holds much potential."

"This was all Mistress said as she got up and walked out the door. I waited, standing at attention, and in great anticipation as Lisa put her shoes back on. Picking up the empty glass Mistress had left, she told me to take my drink to the bar. She placed a note pad and pen in front of me to write down my telephone number. As I did so, she suggested that I finish my Bloody Mary now, as I would most likely be very grateful for it within a short time. Well, my mouth was dry from my inspection and questioning, so I quickly finished it. Then she told me to follow her."

"We went into a hallway with a small kitchen to one side, and a office on the other. When we got to the second door on the left, she opened it. It smelled really strong of stale beer as we entered. On one side of the small room was a big stack of empty beer bottle cases. On the other side, a big stack of unopened beer cases. She led me to the middle of the room.."

"She had me strip again, except for my shoes, then motioned me to step back until my back was flat against the empty and smelling cases. Taking two thin pieces of thread from her pocket, she loosely tied one around each of my wrists. Then placing her hands under both my arms, she raised them up until they were straight out and slightly above the height of my shoulders. Using thumb tacks, she left only a few inches slack before securing the loose end of each tread above and farther out than my hands. If I either lowered an arm or brought it towards me more than a few inches, the thread would break."

"Mistress said you are to retain this position for one hour. If you break either thread, dress and tell me you are leaving. Of course you are free to leave at any time. Even if you do,. I strongly suggest you leave your shoes on until morning. I will come back in fifteen minutes to check on you."

"As she turned to walk out, I said 'Yes Mistress'. She stopped dead in her tracks and stared at me like I had committed a mortal sin."

"Please! Never refer to me as Mistress. I am a slave who obeys the commands of her Mistress. Only refer to me as slave Lisa or simply slave. In public, only refer to me as Lisa. I am a slave, and very proud of my status with Mistress, but she is the only Mistress."

"I immediately understood what she had said. I apologized very sincerely, ending by referring to her as slave Lisa. I saw her smile slightly, then saw her eyes almost change completely, becoming very soft. Before turning, she said that she hoped I would not disappoint Mistress. I had already put my mind to staying the full hour. But after taking just one more step towards the door, stopped and turned to me again. Then she added something that more than doubled my incentive."

"And I hope that you will not disappoint me."

"It was the way she said it that I gained a new source of strength to make it the whole hour. She closed the door, and I stood there. From what she last said, I was growing to like her, and she had left the light on. I remembered this stance from gym classes. Back then, even 5 minutes was really bad. Could I possible stand an hour like this? The soles of my feet were hurting badly. I remember taking a deep breath before closing my eyes and trying to keep my position. As each minute passed, it got harder and harder. My arms and shoulders began to hurt really bad. I had no means of telling how much time had passed as I began to perspire. I imagined my hands hanging on to two invisible posts, and if I let go of the posts, the building would fall and kill hundreds. My arms had to hold on to those posts. I guess it helped me endure the pain because suddenly the door opened with Lisa gaving me a satisfied smile after inspecting the treads."

"That's when I couldn't believe what she did. Opening a case of beer bottles, she took out two full bottles and put one in each of my hands. Holding on to each bottle by its neck, she stepped back and smiled."

"If you drop a bottle or break a thread, again dress, tell me, and leave. This does mean you have failed, but that is for Mistress to decide. I will return in another fifteen minutes."

"She passed her hand over my wet forehead, then held it against my cheek. She wished me strength to endure before she left. Feeling a very unfamiliar but pleasant feeling inside me, I seemed to again gain new strength from that. As time progressed, each time I felt my arms lower, I closed my eyes and raised them again. My arms, shoulders, and now my sides were in terrible pain. The soles of my feet were screaming for relief, but I accepted it as part of my task and stood firm. I wanted to please Mistress, and also for some reason, slave Lisa. I now envisioned myself tied by invisible ropes to an invisible cross. I was crucified, and gladly suffering for days on end just to please both of them."

"When the door opened the next time, I was sweating bullets over most of my body. I had streams of sweat pouring from my entire head, underarms, and down between my breasts. The pain from by arms and shoulders had become one immense mass, but still I kept my arms stretched out to their maximum. Each of those twelve ounce bottles felt like I was holding a hundred pounds. She stopped directly in front of me, about five feet away. She looked at my naked and suffering body from top to bottom for several minutes. Taking another look at her watch, she stepped forward to take the bottles from my hands and set then on the floor. She then gestured towards my bush."

"You know that bush of yours will have to go. If Mistress accepts you, you need to shave your pussy to look like this."

"Reaching down, she stepped back to unbutton the top of her very short cut off jeans, unzipped the fly, and pulled them down almost to her knees. She didn't have any panties on, displaying her smooth love mound and pussy to me. As I stared at her sex, for a moment I was distracted from the pain. I remember saying I understood and would certainly comply. Pulling her shorts back up, she stepped directly in front of me. Running her fingertips from both sweaty arm pits down to my hips, she wiped them dry on my stressed belly."

"I know you are in a great deal of pain right now, but are now more than half way through what Mistress desired of you. Do you wish to continue?"

"You can not imagine the pain I was in, but something told me I could take even more. I said that I would continue. For a little while Lisa stood there, looking at by eyes, then my breasts. She raised her hands to wet her fingertips in my wet armpits, then dried them by massaging my erect nipples. As she did this, I again felt renewed strength and willingness to continue. I remained rigid, but that new and unfamiliar feeling increased even more. I had been a little bit more than moist inside me during the entire experience, but now knew I was becoming very wet. As she left, she said that I was a very beautiful and strong woman, and hoped I could endure the last half hour."

Suddenly mother felt several elbow punches into her side and soon realized why. Julie was letting her know an older couple were walking their dog and getting very close to their bench. As they passed by, the man gave both mother and daughter a very pleasant smile while staring at their exposed legs and spread knees while the woman only gave them a disgruntled glance. As they eventually got out of hearing range, mother continued.

"Well, that new little bit of inspiration was all I needed. I again closed my eyes as I kept my body set into this rigid stance. I accepted the pain as being part of me. I reminded myself many times that I was truly crucified. My pain was for the enjoyment of everyone who wanted to view this naked and suffering woman being held in place by invisible ropes upon her cross. To add to their enjoyment, I was standing on a bed of nails. I was languishing for the pleasure of others. My arms were locked in place, and nothing was going to move them until I completed my prescribed torture. I was in great self induced pain, but remained rigid. I couldn't move. I became a living statue of suffering and endurance. It's very hard to describe, Mistress, but although I wanted to give up, I just couldn't. It was a very special time for me. I wanted to stay exactly as I was. I actually began to pray."

"It was an eternity before Lisa entered again. I knew she could see the passion in my face that I hoped she would tell me my time was up. But instead, she sat down on a lower stack of full beer cases. With a bar towel swung over her shoulder she simply stared at me. Occasionally she would look at her watch, then again stare at me. I felt even more like I was that woman tied to a cross, on display as she suffered the intense pain she was in. I almost gave in. I was in utter agony. Then looking at her watch one last time, she got up and stood again directly in front of me.. Reaching out both arms, she took hold of both my nipples and pinching them "

"Do you know that both your nipples are rock hard and your bush is rather wet. And I can tell from your odor, all that moisture around your pussy isn't sweat."

"I found no humor in what she said at the time. I remained silent as my body, especially my arms, shoulders, and feet, screamed in more agony than I thought imaginable. The added pain from my nipples really didn't add much to my agony, but it was enough to start tears flowing down my cheeks. Maybe I should have been crying before then, but I had held back. It was then that she said the words that I had waited a lifetime to hear."

"You have completed your hour of trial. You have done very well and can relax now."

As she removed the tacks and dabbed the sweat from my forehead, chest, and underarms, I wanted to lower my arms. I was unable to. As she finished, I couldn't help to look upon her as a new friend and beg for her help with my eyes. It seemed she understood without words what I was asking. She took hold of my arms, between the wrists and elbows, and told me to let them rest upon her hands. It must have been well over a minute as she began to physically slowly pull them down. That hurt a great deal also, but eventually they were at my side. The feelings of relief were as immense as the pain I was in, but my feet remained in agony. Perhaps she was experiencing the same pain I was still in, but she remained there to help me to my knees. We stayed there for a few silent minutes with me as I recovered. Finally she removed her arms from around my chest and stood up."

"The bar is closed, and the lights are off. If you would like to come out and have a drink on me, it would be a pleasure to serve you. There is no need to dress unless you would feel more comfortable, but you might want to get used to going around nude. And I think that you may want something stronger than a Bloody Mary to drink."

"She put the two full beer bottles back in the case and walked out. I remained as I was, unable to move at first. Any movement I tried to make hurt a lot. Eventually I got to where I could walk on my hands and knees, not really caring that I was naked, and worked my way down the hallway. My very sore muscles wanted me to lay down on the floor, but I kept moving. Finally I entered the restaurant area. Slave Lisa was semi-reclined in a chair at the nearest table to me, her legs resting draped over the next chair. She smiled as she shook her head."

"Well, you've finally risen from your time in hell! You're some tuff cookie. Sit down and rest a bit. I'll fix up whatever you would like to drink. It's on me. Okay?"

"Without hesitation I asked for a double whiskey. As she got up and went behind the bar I saw she was still wearing her sandpaper shoes. As I worked myself into a chair at that table, she asked if I wanted it straight up or on the rocks. I said straight up, then wondered if I should have asked her to bring the whole bottle. I was more than ready for it, but didn't. Anyways, bringing me my drink, she sat down as I indulged myself by taking several good gulps. She continued to stare at me as she commented on how much pain I must have been in, and how did I endure it without being tied up. I went ahead and told her about my crucifixion thoughts, adding that she had helped me also by her kind words. She smiled as she said that she admired my beauty and commitment. Then leaning towards me, saying she shouldn't tell me, but I was the first to ever have endured the entire hour."

"Besides being flattered, I was also puzzled. I asked how she had become a slave of Mistress. Hadn't she taken the same test? She nodded that she did, but only had made it through the first half hour. I asked how many others had been tested before, and although not able to take the entire hour, had become slaves like her. She snickered, then said that over the past two years, four others had been given the same test. Three had given up before even ten minutes had passed. Mistress never telephoned them either. The other one, who also lasted just over thirty minutes, was accepted as a slave. As I gained a sense of pride and hope, I had to ask if she thought Mistress would accept me as one of her slaves?"

"I am not allowed to speck for Mistress. That is purely her decision. All I do is report back to Mistress your obedience, reactions, and endurance. But from what I've seem tonight, I think she will. And I do hope she does. I think I would enjoy having you become a sister slave with me."

"I just sat a bit, thinking. Being referred to as Lisa's sister slave not only sounded good to me, but that unfamiliar feeling came back as I observed her sincerity when she said that. I felt very comfortable being with her, then felt myself leaking some more. I felt I should go to the restroom and dry myself, and could take a piss too. As I excused myself saying I had to pee, while getting up, she was quick to respond."

"Oh, stay! I can service you here so you can rest your feet."

"I gave her a very awkward look as I sat back down. Giving me a wink, she got a bucket from behind the bar and placed it right in front of me. Seeing me giving her a very bewildered look, she explained something to me that I had never thought of before. That becoming a slave meant nothing would every be private anymore. And with that, moved the bucket close to her, dropped her shorts again, and squatted down to pee. Displaying no shame, she emptied her bladder, pulled her shorts back up, then moved the bucket back in front of me. I knew that what she said was absolutely right, I scooted myself forward and let loose while pulling my hood back with my fingers. She stood watching me, then placed her hand on my bare shoulder saying something that I will always remember."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Inherited Passions Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 220 milliseconds