• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Customer Satisfaction

Customer Satisfaction

She was the most obnoxious customer he had ever dealt with, that much was obvious the minute she came into the office. The bitch vibe she radiated was stronger than the expensive perfume that she wore, from her six inch black heels to her skin-tight black dress, it seemed to absorb into every fabric of her being.

She was arguing with his boss, and when her blue eyes cut in his direction, he grimaced and cursed under his breath in spanish.

"You're the painter?" She demanded, as if speaking to him was a waste of her precious time.

"Yes ma'am. Is there a problem with the corvette?" Andres already knew what her reply would be, Cuban bitch, but he had to be polite in front of his boss.

"There's still a dent in the front bumper and the paint looks terrible! How do you even have your job still?!?" She heaved a dramatic sigh and turned back to his boss as Andres clenched his fists. She was full of shit. He had gone over that car meticulously.

"I want it re-done. And if you can't do it properly this time, I will gladly take my money elsewhere, señor." Her slender curves were strained against the fabric of her dress as she took a seat, crossing her legs.

"Of coarse. I have to meet with an insurance adjuster this afternoon, but Andres will be here and you are more than welcome to make yourself at home if you wish to wait." His boss's answer left the tall, dark-haired painter wanting to put his fist through a wall.

He stepped out of the office and back into the shop, kicking over his masking stand furiously. "Puta estúpida!" His muscles flexed beneath his black Dickies and white t-shirt as he snatched a sanding block off his workbench and moved over to the black corvette.

It took him an hour to get back down to the primer, sweat drenching his shirt and causing his dark hair to cling to his tanned face as he puffed on his cigarette.

The sound of heels clicking on the cement behind him made his jaw clench as his brown eyes turned to meet her blue gaze. "Customers aren't supposed to be in the shop." He snapped, watching her slender arms fold across her chest as a smirk spread over her full red lips. The simple action nearly caused her breasts to spill out of the low cut dress and he rolled his eyes; attention whore.

"Your boss said I was welcome to watch. I want to make sure it's done properly this time." She quipped back, seemingly amused by his irritation.

Andres tossed the sanding block to the ground, snatching the keys to the corvette off his work bench and pulling the car into the paint booth. At least the bitch couldn't follow him in there.

He was mixing the paint for his spray gun when she stepped over again, her round ass swaying purposely as she leaned over the table towards him, causing the edge of her dress to rise higher and drawing his attention for a moment.

"Can I watch?" She questioned, and he was about to say no, but thought better of it.

"You can't come out until I'm done. The booth has to be airtight so that dust doesn't get into the paint and fuck it up." His mind was already working on putting the rich, stuck up bitch in her place, and her reply only cemented his plan.

"Worse than you did the first time?" The cocky smirk on her face made him want to slap the makeup right off her Barbie face as she turned, making her way inside the booth.

"Comer mierda." He mumbled, closing the lid of the paint canister as he grabbed his spray mask. He stepped into the booth, closing and sealing the door behind him with a sigh; she was leaned over, examining the bumper he had just sanded.

Her dress rose considerably, giving him a peek of the skimpy black thong beneath, wedged between two perfectly round cheeks. "You aren't going to paint over all this dusty stuff are you?" She asked with a frown, running a slender finger over the area of the car.

"God dammit! Don't touch it! The oil from your hands will fuck up the damn paint!" He snarled angrily, his patience having reached his limit.

She stood up quickly, turning her offended haughty gaze to him. "Well if you had done it right the first time, you wouldn't have this problem would you?"

It was the last straw; throwing his paint gun to the ground he closed the distance between them in two swift strides, his massive hand closing over her slender throat as she shoved her back against the hood.

She gasped in surprise, fear instantly filling her blue eyes as her slender fingers tried to pull his powerful hand from her throat. "I'll have your job for this!" She gasped, his grip tightening just enough to cut off her words as he pressed close to her, leaning over to her ear.

"Oh yeah? You think you're really something don't you? Spoiled little rich cunt! How bout we knock you down a peg or two huh?" He snarled, his other hand seizing her blonde hair roughly as he snatched her up.

She cried out as he dragged her off the hood, his opposite hand leaving her throat as he unzipped his pants. Her eyes widened as he pulled his fat cock free, forcing the curvy blonde to her knees.

She struggled against him, only making him more furious as his back hand came across her cheek. Tears welled in her eyes as she pleaded, but it only seemed to fuel him on. His grip on her blonde curls tightened as he moved forward, pinning her head back against the bumper of the corvette.

"Think you're better than me, puta? Chupa mi pinga! Suck it!" Andres shouted, forcing her mouth open with his other hand and shoving his now hard cock down her throat. The blonde gagged, but it didn't seem to phase him as both hands went to the back of her slender neck, thrusting into her wet mouth with force. She tried to push him away, but her tiny arms were no match for his pure muscular bulk as he drove his cock farther down her throat, forcing her head back with the intense motion of his pumping hips.

He groaned, his hands tightening around her slender neck as he tossed his head back, forcing her moist red lips to engulf his shaft once more. With a growl, he finally released her, letting his fully erect cock slip from her mouth as he snatched her up, flipping her around with ease and forcing her to lean over the hood of the sleek black corvette.

She whimpered as his hand grabbed her ass roughly, jerking the edge of the black mini dress up over her hips. He smacked her round cheeks hard, watching them jiggle from the impact as a red handprint began to form on her velvet skin. She cried out at the assault, trying to escape him again but his large hand forced her head down onto the hood, making her wince.

*

((I want to get feedback before I finish the story and post the finished piece. If you like it let me know and I will finish. Constructive criticism is appreciated.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Customer Satisfaction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 613 milliseconds