• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 39

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 39

12

***

No one responded so Leif rang the doorbell several more times.

"They are pretending not to be home. Funny how that works for them on the other side of the door, but they get mad when they do that church shit and people won't answer their own doors. Let's go home," said Lynne.

"No, they need to hear this," said Leif.

He knocked on the door hard, and rang incessantly.

The door flung open so wide, it startled Leif.

"You're back again? Young man, quit pounding on my door like that, or I will call the police, whether you are marrying my daughter or not!" said her father.

Leif felt so many emotions at once, prickly heat with anger running up his neck, thinking about her father not believing his innocent, sweet wife to be, nervousness at coming back to a home where he knew he wasn't welcome, and he was ill at ease trying to hold back the urge to yell at her father, but still wanting to make it plain, she deserved an apology.

That familiar demon had a hold on his tongue.

"Well...I...I...I...I...I,"

"Did you just come up here to stand on my porch and stutter?" asked her father coldly.

Leif was so embarrassed, his stutter acting up when he was supposed to be defending Lynne. But the she started gently caressing the small of his back.

"Don't listen to him. It's okay Leify. Take your time and get your thoughts together...I'm right here listening. I know what you have to say is important to the two of us. Take your time," said Lynne lovingly, rubbing and patting his shoulder.

And she looked into this eyes like he was not stuttering, and he was giving an important speech at the white house.

And just like seeing her when he was on stage, as though she was an anchor, was an incredibly soothing feeling for him. It brought his courage back up, and reminded him that he needed to protect this sweet creature, and her honor, and get that apology she deserved.

Leif took a deep breath and started again.

"Well I knew you were home sir, because we just left, and I wanted to get your attention, said Leif,"

"What did you leave something behind? Because our business is done here. Lynne has clearly demonstrated that she wants nothing to do with her former lifestyle, or her church, or even me, cursing me out like a common dog, screaming at me at the top of her lungs, and it will come as no surprise what the consequences of that will be in the church. Hopefully she'll come to her senses," said her father.

He wouldn't even look at Leif at all, just looked directly at Lynne.

"Lynne doesn't need to come to her senses sir. It appears that you do. I've tried to stay out of this, but all this putting church before family business is not right at all. And it's not normal. And there's not a family you could do talk to outside of this church you attend, and this faith you believe in that would think this behavior is normal. We spent some time with my folks in California, and they cannot believe that this is going on, turning against her, not speaking to her because we lived together a few months before our wedding! Now that I'm marrying Lynney, her well-being is my responsibility, and I am privileged to be able to love and care for her, and part of that well being is looking out for her when she's mistreated. I'm respectfully asking you, as her fiancée, to apologize to her, for insinuating that she was lying about being raped by her ex boyfriend," said Leif.

"What? I didn't say she lied. I said, maybe she was carrying on with him, the way she apparently carried on with you, and things got out of hand, and you know how young men can be, you know how they are," said her father.

"That's not how it happened Daddy! You didn't even let me finish explaining. It was not getting too carried away, I was crying and begging him to stop. And the only reason I told you was that I didn't appreciate you calling Martin the perfect gentleman, when in actuality he was not a gentleman to me at all, and especially not in that way. He's the total opposite of Leif! I just wanted you to know that, especially when you started with those awful things about Leif," said Lynne softly through her tears.

"You don't have to explain anything else to anyone sweetness. No daughter should have to explain a rape to her father to try to get his understanding and sympathy! I mean, what kind of father...don't you know that your attitude is why so many women are afraid to even be honest when they are tormented like that. No way she's lying. Your daughter is as sweet, and innocent as the day is long, and she was terrified to even hold my hand almost in the beginning! No woman acts like that unless she's been terrorized before! Apologize!" shouted Leif.

"There's nothing for me to apologize for! If Lynne was in a situation where Martin took advantage of her, then that's what happens when you play too close to the fire and don't obey God's commandments. They should never have been alone, doing things they ought not, and it wouldn't have happened. We have church rules for a reason," said her father.

"See Leif, I told you he would act like this. He won't apologize, even though he was wrong, and deep down, he probably knows, that I'm not the liar that he accuses me of being. I didn't know that spending a few hours alone with Martin entitled him to rape me, but he knew that was going on, all along, the whole time we were dating, and never said a word," said Lynne.

"Sir I don't care how you try to sugarcoat this poop, but you're going to apologize to Lynne, or I'm not leaving this step!" shouted Leif.

Her mother appeared in the doorway.

"What is going on! Now you all are going to stop all this yelling, or I'm calling the police, it violates HOA rules, and we need to set an example in this community since I'm on the HOA committee. Now what's got you all so upset? And Leif, why'd you leave without those Graham crackers," asked her mother.

"Mom, Leif is just trying to get daddy to apologize to me," said Lynne.

"Well I already told you before young Lady, he's not going to apologize for thinking that Leif was only after one thing, you're not out of the woods yet just because he asked you to marry him, and-"

"Once again, not listening! Neither of you ever, ever Listen to me! You just tell me whatever to do, and run on with it! Mom, Leif wants dad to apologize, because he called me a Liar! I told him the truth, about how Martin raped me, and he called me a Liar," said Lynne.

"Oh my god! He raped you! That sneaky little pompus snake in the grass! Eating meals under my table and doing things you didn't want to happen when you were alone! Sometimes I worried because he was so much older than you. Eight years older is so many years at your age, especially back when you were only eighteen. And we thought he was just a nice church boy! I thought it might not be good. I told Chauncey he was too old to be so interested in you early on. Oh honey that's terrible, I'm so sorry, he hurt you like that," said her mother.

Her mother barged past her father, walked out onto the steps, and grabbed Lynne into a hug.

Lynne leaned into her mother and squeezed her tight.

"Yes he did...He did. I never told anyone...but Leif, because...I didn't, I didn't think anyone would believe me. And I never would have told Daddy, but we had some terse words and he kept saying this awful stuff about Leif and calling Martin the perfect gentleman, so I had to tell the truth. The truth is that Leif is a perfect gentleman. I was scared to death of men, all men, after Martin raped me, until Leif showed me how kind and trustworthy a man who loves you can be. And I love him mama. Ya'll can throw me out of church, never talk to me again, but I'm always gonna love Leif like mad! He's the kindest gentlest man I've ever met. And he just wants an apology for me because it hurt me so bad, to be called a liar about the rape. I think dad owes me an apology too, but I know he'll never give me one. I didn't lie about the rape. I might have lied about some things growing up that you didn't approve of, like drinking, and singing in clubs, but I'd never lie about being raped," said Lynne.

"Of course you wouldn't lie about that. Lynne I've never known you to be a liar about something like that, baby. Why won't you just apologize to the girl? Tell her you're sorry. It just doesn't seem like she'd make up a lie about being raped by Martin, she's not even seeing him anymore. Why don't you just apologize," she asked, looking harshly at her father.

"Because two young people, alone, getting carried away, and the sin is so old now...a few years old...and you know how boys can be," said her father.

"Being alone and carried away? If she was scared of men after this carrying on, then it's not a case of young people being alone and things running wild. That's why you left home like that baby? Just up and Left like that without any inkling you were going anywhere?" said her mother, hugging Lynne close.

"Yeah. Yeah, that was part of it, Not all of it, but a big part of it," said Lynne.

"So that's why you came back Leif? You want Lynne's daddy to apologize? You'll be waiting a long time for an apology from him. It's not his style. But I believe Lynne. I know my daughter. And I apologize. I'm sorry that her father thinks so little of her that he'd call her a liar. Chauncy, I only hope we can chalk this off to you being a man, and never being able to understand something like this. She's your own daughter! She didn't even think she could come to us with this. You chased her into Leif's arms. You can't be mad at her for running where she thinks she'll find protection," said her mother.

"Gladys you, you were always softhearted for her, you're the reason why we've lost her! Always going easy on her, letting her have friends out of the church, letting her do her little performances, encouraging her aspirations to sing that secular music! Nothing godly about anything you've taught her!" said her father.

"No, you, and you alone are the reason we lost our daughter, and it started the moment she started to get a little bit rebellious and you sold her up the river to our church. We know what the bible says is right, and she's not living up to God's standards, but I don't think it does a lot of good to ostracize her at every turn. It hurts me thinking of ignoring our little girl after that note is read in church. I....I don't know Chauncy...the rape puts this rebellion of hers in a different light to me. She needs counseling and help. I know a sister in the church who can-" said her mother.

"I'm through with your church...and I don't need counseling and help. I'm okay. Leif has given me all the help that I need, I should pay him he gives me so much therapy. I'm happy in my life with Leif. I blame no one. And Leif wanted me to get an apology from for the sake of my womanly honor. But dad's not going to apologize. Leif can we just accept Mama's apology. It's getting cold out here, I don't want to go back in that house ever again, and I want to go on the Ferry like you promised me," said Lynne brightly.

"I can't apologize, because Martin's not here, neither are any of the other church clergy, and we don't have all the facts. Lynne the church elders may choose to investigate Martin after they deal with your own wrongdoings, but only after they hear Martin's side of the story. But, you've gotta know that you're being viewed in a much worse light now after all of these acts of wrongdoing with Leif," said her father.

"Daddy you are still, after all that I've mentioned, still talking about church affairs. There's no human side to you at all is there daddy? That church has captured your soul through and through and turned you into a drone. I knew you wouldn't apologize, but even I'm disappointed that you can't see past church business for half a second and see your own daughter," sighed Lynne.

"Shame your father won't apologize. I thought too highly of him, too, I suppose. But, I'm gonna take you on the ferry. Despite what you were told when you were a little girl, it runs year round, and you can get that nice hot chocolate you've been dreaming of since you were small," Leif said that deliberately on purpose, aloud to let her father know she'd told him about the extravagant lie he told his young daughter because he'd rather her be passing out church pamphlets.

"Lynne, please don't leave like this. Your father loves you, he doesn't realize what he's saying and doing," said her mother.

"But Mom, he never realizes what he's saying and doing. And he's not realizing me right on out of his life. I already told him I excommunicated him from our lives, after he said I lied about being raped. And I met what I said. Mom, I know the church will excommunicate me in a few short days. It's up to you whether you want to follow the edicts of the church or not. If you decide you still have a daughter, you can always, always reach me at that cell number you have. I won't change it without telling you. And I trust that, you all won't change your number either. I've done what I could do. I didn't measure up in every way, and I never wanted to disappoint you, but I've done what I can do. It'll be up to you to decide, if you still want a daughter or not, seeing as the way the church believes. Dad, I've already given up hope on. It's up to you Mom," said Lynne.

"Yeah, well, Lynne, I've given up hope on you too, long ago, since you moved out without a trace. What a disappointment you are," said her father.

"The feeling is mutual," said Lynne.

"Oh Chauncey shut your mouth! You just make everything worse! Lynne, not even a bible study. You and Leif. If you could just study with me, or even Pastor Ben, you might be able to be redeemed and save your faith. I know it's tough being raped, but I-"

"Mama, I didn't make this choice because I was raped, or Leif, or nothing else. I don't want to live the lifestyle I have to live in your church. It's just not me, and I was always hiding who I was. You wouldn't have even recognized me if you saw me growing up. Leif just forced me to recognize the truth. I'm no one's angel," said Lynne softly, her eyes downcast.

"Don't listen to her for a minute. She's an Earth angel if I ever met one. Your church imposes so many rules, it would be difficult for anyone to live up to most of them. But Lynne's a good girl. She truly is the sweetest and most wholesome girl I ever met. That's why I'm marrying her. I'm just sorry that you all can't see what a little angel she is. It's time for Lynney to live for a change. Ms. Miller, you know what to do if you stay in touch. And you're always welcome in our home. Mr. Miller too, if he can just find it in his heart to apologize," said Leif softly.

"Yeah, we got a ferry to catch. Thank you for believing me Mama. Give me a hug. It's probably the last I'll see you in a long time," said Lynne.

Leif watched as Lynne and her mother embraced. But Leif could not help noticing, that they didn't hug as tightly as when Lynne hugged his own mother, Linda. He was glad that, with his family at least, she'd learned what it was like to be accepted by kinfolk.

It was a lesson she'd never learn from this cold ass family of hers.

He wanted her family to see how loved she was, and that he would always take care of her, even if they didn't want to love her properly.

He hugged her tightly in his arms and kissed her forehead.

"Let's go catch the ferry sweetness. Gonna get you all the hot chocolate, and whatever treats you want now. Hard part of the day is over, hard part of life is over, just you and me now, sweet princess, nothing to stand in our way," he murmured, and he indulgently tickled her chin dimple.

"Nothing can bring us down now," said Lynne.

"Heck yeah, that's my little wifey, I'm sorry not everyone wants to share in our happiness, but we're doing just fine," said Leif affectionately squeezing her shoulder.

She kissed his cheek, laced her arm happily in his, and they walked back to the van together.

Leif opened her car door for her, and they were off.

***
Leif was really her modern day night and shining armor. There wasn't a time when she'd needed him when he was not there. To catch a mouse, to heal her heart and teach her about sex, and to stand by her side when things were uncomfortable with her parents, and even defend her honor when her father besmirched her honor by not believing she was raped. He comforted her when the accusation was so painful she couldn't even speak. And after lovingly drawing out the issue, when he figured out what was hurting her, he tried to demand an apology of her father. No one had ever defended her, and stood up for her against her parents and what was right, and proper, and true.

There had been many cases when it was a battle of the will with her parents, especially with that father of hers, and he'd use psychological, emotional, and when she was younger, physical bullying, a strategically placed slap across the mouth for being disrespectful, humiliating her, and daring her to cry, but she'd been all by herself, and unable to stand up to them, they held all of the power over her. There were times when she wanted someone to see what was going on, to understand the pain that they caused, and the void that was there, growing up with such an abusive belief system and such hardline parents, but no one had been able to come to her aide until Leif.

Him asking for that apology made up for the occasional slap, the constant bickering, and the horrible emotional manipulation at the hands of the church.

Her heart was so full of love for him, she wanted to kiss him passionately, but as soon as they got back to the car, Leif had put the car in drive, and drove out of the spot he'd parked in hastily, before she'd gotten a chance to kiss him.

"Wow Lynne. You were right. When I wanted to meet them at first, you called them fucking weirdos. No offense, but they are fucking weirdos," said Leif.

Lynne chuckled.

"I'm not offended. You're just speaking the truth. They are weird. They are a part of me, but they are damn weird. I called my father an asshole. I feel horrible for doing that. I think it really took him by surprise too," said Lynne softly.


"I mean, you shouldn't feel but so terrible. He was an asshole. But I know you come from an old fashioned family, where you really have to respect Mom and Dad. I hear that, different than my house, but I'm sure, if you called him that, you had your reasons and they were valid," said Leif.

Lynne was to embarrassed to admit that she called him an asshole not only because he didn't believe her when she was raped, but he'd basically told Lynne he didn't want her. She didn't even mention it to Leif. She was the byproduct of passion. It hurt Lynne to her core.

Yet, it made her cleave to Leif more. She was wanted by her man. No one was making him marry her or love her. And that made his tenderness and love even more fulfilling to her soul.

"I feel like I let you down. I didn't get your father to apologize for saying you lied about the rape. I'm sorry. And like your mother, I apologize in his behalf for him being such an asshole," said Leif.

"You think you let me down? Because you couldn't get him to apologize? And here I was thinking my whole life, growing up, all I wanted was for one person to stand up to him. Let him know that his way of thinking, and his way of interacting with the world, imposed on him by that church is just not normal. And I never saw anyone else stand up to him until you stood up to him today. And you helped me to stop cowering in fear, and to woman up to him, earlier today. And it was because you were by my side," said Lynne, and she beamed at him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 39

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds