• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Battlefield Ch. 05

Battlefield Ch. 05

12

This story is based on reality with a few twists to add spice and juice it up. It contains bondage, Domination, submission, spanking, oral and penetrative sex, mind games, abuse, non-consensual sex, redemption and healing. Nothing loath, my dear readers, but some elements may be beyond what some consider BDSM, and if you do feel this exceeds the boundaries, then you have been warned beforehand. Proceed At Your Own Risk, for silly Anonymous Comments are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup.

"Can't Swallow Our Pride, Neither Of Us Want To Raise That Flag" - Jordin Sparks, Battlefield

*

That evening, Dragon had Charlene dress in a fine halter top and long skirt, Kitty was in a sports bra and sweat pants, and him in his leathers. They all went out for dinner, at the Spot.

Coming in to the parking lot, there were a few cars already there, but it wasn't too busy. Charlene had heard of this place, but had never been, this lifestyle just wasn't her thing. Or at least, it hadn't been her thing, but was maybe a little more interesting now. Kitty knew it well. John had dragged her here every weekend for a public beating and generally a hard fucking by some unknown man or two before going back to his place for his normal quick fuck before she went home.

Dragon could tell Kitty was nervous, so he made sure she was one one arm, and Charlene was on the other. They fronted up to the doors and were greeted by Lorena who gave him a solid kiss on the lips and a warm hug, then did the same to both girls.

"We've come for a meal, Mistress Lorena. And possibly to take in a floor show." Dragon said. Lorena smiled and escorted them into a definitely adults only location in the middle of the warehouse district. Ten thousand square feet, on two levels of adult play, BDSM and alternative lifestyle. The Spot was the place to be if you liked kink. The kitchen was amusing. They had three cooks and multiple serving wenches, of both sexes. All dressed for success in transparent vinyl aprons so nothing was left to the imagination.

Once they were seated, Kitty went off with Charlene, to come back nude and took her place on the floor between their chairs. Lorena came over and sat down once they were settled and they all looked at each other.

"How is your girl doing?" She asked.

"Much better now that she has a new focus. This is her Mistress. She is healing well." Dragon said, indicating Charlene.

"I am glad. May I address her?" Lorena asked, making sure every formality was observed.

At Charlene's nod, Lorena looked directly at Kitty. "John is banned for life, from every event we do. He is not going to ever be here, or be able to enjoy anybody from here. We don't do a ban lightly, Kitty. For what he has done to you, I am sorry. It's not right. We are watching out for you, and as best as we are able, you will be safe as long as you are with us, in this community and family."

"Thank you, Mistress." Kitty said, letting it finally sink in. She knew Lorena, this woman was known throughout the entire city for her sex positive attitude. She had single-handedly started the Spot, then brought so many different people together to make it successful.

"Hello Lorena, Hi Dragon." Trisha said as she came up dressed in one of the vinyl aprons. She was a serving wench for tonight. She smiled, and then put down the tray to come around and looked at Kitty. "May I?"

Yes, Trisha. You may." Dragon said. Trisha got Kitty to stand and carefully gave her a quick examination in the middle of the room. Kitty remembered this was the female nurse from the first night, and with her gentle hands she traced the healing welt and faint scars that still remained.

"You look a lot better than when I first saw you, sweetie." Trisha said as she finished her gentle examination, then allowed Kitty to return to her kneel.

"You stick with him, Kitty. He won't steer you wrong." Trisha said, then picking up the tray, walked off with a wriggle to her step that had all four of them entranced as she went down the staircase.

"I'd best go mingle as well. You all take care, and play safe." Lorena said, and with a kiss for each of them, she was also gone, leaving the three to sit and enjoy the feeling of companionship that permeated the Spot.

They enjoyed a casual meal with burgers and fresh fries, the Spot was not gourmet by any means, but it was all about the scene. As Charlene said later, the idea of being served by a naked wench who was more than willing to go over her lap for a spanking just because, added a whole new element to the meal.

Trisha stayed close to their table throughout the evening, quite flirty and willing to accept a swat from Dragon or a firm smacking across her bare bottom by Charlene as she teased Kitty mercilessly, but always in good taste. The meal passed in relative silence, punctuated by the sounds from other parts of the Spot of subs and Doms going at it with sex play, spanking, flogging, whips and even some electrical play.

"I am a bit nervous, Mistress." Kitty said at one point as she recognized some of the people passing by, although none of the men she recognized did more than a pause before moving on seeing she was flanked by what looked to be two Dominants.

"Why, Kitty?" Charlene asked.

"I remember some of these men. They would use me while Master had me tied in stocks, or over a bench. He enjoyed watching another man take me, it gave him more control and power to enjoy his slave being serviced by another man for his pleasure." Kitty said, eyes downcast.

"Did it feel good?" Charlene asked her, fingers on Kitty's chin so she had to look at her.

"Sometimes, not always. I didn't have a choice though. He was Master." Kitty replied.

Charlene shook her head and looked at Dragon over the top of Kitty's bowed head. He reached over and gently pulled Kitty up so that she sat on his lap, and then he took her chin in his hand and gripping it firmly, made sure she was looking at him directly.

"Do ye recall what the three primary rules of this lifestyle are, lass?" He asked her.

"Obedience, love, and respect?" Kitty replied.

Dragon shook his head. "Safety, Sanity, and Consent. Otherwise known as SSC. No matter what, young lass. If you are no in a safe environment, then it is no right. If what is going on does no feel right, then there in no sanity involved. If you dinna ken specifically agree to every single thing that happens, then there is no consent. As a submissive, or a slave you have the right to have limits and to enforce those limits. No Matter What."

"I'm his slave. His property, my rights are with him, he knows what is best for me." Kitty said by means of protest, even as she felt her own words sounding hollow.

"What ye do is give yourself to a relationship which is deeper than most. A normal relationship is what they call Vanilla. What we do here, is a wee bit spicier, lass. It involves total trust, and total honesty. If ye enjoy being beaten like that, then ye would not have been so shaken that ye called Charlene for help. You know it was beyond yon limits, and ye know that it was not proper. I'm just glad we got to ye before he did permanent damage to your pretty body."

"I feel safe with Charlene, and with you, Dragon. I know that you won't hurt me. I miss it though. I miss the restraint, the loss of control. The feeling of being used. I ... I don't know that I liked it, but part of me seemed to enjoy it." Kitty said, tears beginning to roll down her cheeks.

Dragon helped her to her feet and Charlene cuddled her as she cried, Trisha hovering around, not quite sure what to do, but ready if there was anything needed.

"You are safe, Kitty." Trisha said, coming up and quietly putting an arm round the younger girl. "I think you've got yourself into a good place here. Dragon will keep you safe, and it looks like Charlene has a good handle on you as well."

Kitty nodded, very unsure of what to do, but enjoying the feeling of safety and comfort. It didn't last, but then again, nothing ever does.

After Kitty had settled down, then all got up and walked down to the stage and took seats. Kitty kneeling on a mat between their chairs so that Charlene and Dragon both had a stable hand on her shoulder or waist, to keep her in constant contact.

Mistress Lorena came on the stage and the lights dimmed to bring attention to the tableau spread out for them. A busty submissive was secured to a rack and Lorena walked around her, hand casually tracing a line down her body then with a firm slap to her breast, Lorena turned and spoke into a Microphone she had been carrying.

"Welcome to The Spot, subs and Owners. Doms and slaves. We Practice Safe, Sane and Consensual Play here, and tonight we have a treat. This lovely slut is known only as Two. Her Master is an expert with a Single Tail and has asked to demonstrate his skill on our stage. Without further ado, I present to you, Master John and his lash."

A mild round of applause greeted John as he stepped onto the stage, trailing a long whip that must have been fifteen foot overall. He was dressed in black slacks, a crisp white shirt and a bright red bow tie.

He turned and bowed to the crowd, then walked over to his bound slave and whispered in her ear. She nodded and the entire crowd could see the gleam in her eye and the dampness between her legs.

He stepped back and rippled the whip, which slithered across the stage and made a whispering sound. He then snapped it and it rippled even more with a light cracking noise that made Charlene jump and Kitty tensed.

He then snapped the whip properly and they all saw a bright mark appear on Two's left breast as she moaned. The whip had moved faster than they could see, but had just barely touched her, just inside of her nipple. Her response was arousing and erotic.

Another proper snap and another bloom appeared on her right breast, again, just inside of her nipple. Kitty was beginning to tremble slightly, and Charlene was worried, then as she looked at Kitty, saw her nipples were rock hard and she was breathing very heavily. This was arousing the girl something fierce.

Another lash, and a mark appeared just above her mons, a bright bloom of colour that caused Two to arch her back and groan as her body responded to the erotic kiss of the whip.

John walked up to her and firmly gripping her hair, kissed his slave solidly, then stepped back and began to snap the whip rapidly. Blooms of colour appeared all over Two's torso, tiny kisses of leather as the tip of the whip touched her and left it's kiss. Her breasts began to glow from the kiss and her pussy and upper thighs also took on the same glow.

"Please, Master." The crowd heard. The first coherent words she had spoken since this began.

"Please? What do you want, slut?" John asked, tenderness in his voice.

"May I have pleasure for you?" She gasped.

He paused, then turned to the crowd. "My slut wants to cum. Do you think she should cum, or do you wish more demonstration of the single tail?"

Most of the small crowd yelled out for her to cum, a few called for more whip play. John laughed and turned back to Two. "You may cum, my slut." He said and again lashed the whip, but carefully this time as she began to convulse on the rack and he had no intention of the whip catching her off guard and causing real damage.

Two screamed and arched her back as her body exploded with tension and orgasm while the whip continued to caress her exposed skin. John then carefully coiled the whip and as Lorena came up with a towel and blanket, undid Two's wrist cuffs and helped her to sit as he gently towelled her back and front from the sweat, then wrapped her in a towel.

"That, wee Kitty, be how a Master should treat his slave. With love and compassion." Dragon said, then looked at her. "Are ye needing some release, Kitty?"

Kitty could not speak, she was vibrating with arousal and tension, all she could do was nod. Dragon looked over her head to Charlene, who was watching him and her with interest, and also some arousal as well, Dragon noted.

"What do I do now?" Dragon said, much to himself, but loud enough for Kitty and Charlene to hear. Charlene leaned over, and with a hand firmly holding Kitty's shoulder, kissed Dragon solidly.

"I think, you should take your girl and our slave home tonight, and we should find a way to enjoy all of us." She said into his lips after the kiss.

"Are ye sure? I dinna want to come between the two of ye, Red." Dragon said.

"You won't. Kitty needs to know that there is more to a man than a cock that wants to cause her pain. I know you won't hurt her. She also needs to know that she is loved and part of that love is sharing, right Kitty?" Charlene said, looking at the girl.

"Yes, Mistress." Kitty said, then turned to look at Dragon. "Master, please allow us to enjoy you tonight?"

"Ah dinna ken I have much choice in the matter." Dragon said, and they made their way back home, once Kitty had pulled on her bra and sweats.

Once back at the house, Charlene had taken charge, pointing Dragon into the bedroom and telling him to strip and lie down, then taking Kitty into the other bedroom.

Dragon pulled off his clothes and laid down, making sure there were plenty of Condoms and KY jelly on the table for penetration as he always wanted to make sure the girls were safe, then made himself comfortable.

Both girls came into the room, Charlene was gloriously naked, her red hair tied back into a long ponytail, Kitty was naked as usual and they both got onto the bed and knelt facing him. Dragon indicated the supply of condoms, then looked surprised as Charlene shook her head.

"You won't need them. She's on Norplant, so no chance of pregnancy. One thing John did was keep himself as clean as possible. Any other man who fucked her, he made sure they used a condom. He kept himself clean, the twit was paranoid about that." She crawled up beside Dragon's left and Kitty came up to his right side, then both girls laid down and fingers began to caress his chest as his own hands rested on two very different hips.

"This probably won't happen too often, Tad. Tonight, you're going to fuck Kitty and show her what a good man can do for her. Then I'm going to fuck your brains out, Scotsman, so you best be ready for that." Charlene said between kisses as her fingers traced lazy patterns on his chest, while Kitty's hand was busy stroking his cock and bringing it to a more erect state.

"Relax, Tad. Enjoy this. Let the little slave please you while I give you as much attention as you can handle." Charlene said, more for her own benefit than for Dragon's. He knew she was very nervous about sharing him as he could feel that she was insecure about losing him to another prettier woman. He responded to her caresses and kisses by giving her passionate kisses while Kitty focused on licking and then sucking his erect cock, letting her tongue piercing rub up and down the shaft as she laved him with her attentions, getting him hard and ready to slip into her hungry pussy.

Dragon pulled Charlene up and had her straddle his face, facing Kitty and began to lick her slit and nibble hr lips as she groaned and gasped. His hands firmly holding onto her round buttocks as she writhed above him.

He felt Kitty take her mouth off of him, then felt her straddle him and his cock slipped into her wet tightness. He kept his attention on Charlene, bringing her to a rolling orgasm as she knelt over him and causing her to fall into Kitty, who held her Mistress as she came hard from her Master's attentions.

The two girls kissed, not that familiar of a sensation for either of them, with Kitty rocking on the hard cock up inside her, and Charlene still reeling from the intense orgasm given by the lips of the man under her who really knew how to blow her mind and body.

Charlene sat up a bit to give Dragon better access to her folds, and Kitty leaned forward to kiss and suckle her breasts and nipples, which brought Charlene to another sudden orgasm and she stifled a shriek as it rolled over her again.

"OK, OK." She said as she fell to the side, gasping for air. "Let me recover. Tad, fuck her senseless."

"As ye wish, my luv." Tad said, then rolled Kitty onto her back, and lifting her legs to firmly hold them just behind her knees, began to solidly pump deeply into the girl as she began to squirm under him.

He had no real idea how Kitty's body responded, so he focused on giving her deep thrusting which tended to work for most girls while he flexed his penile muscle to allow the head to rub against the upper wall of her vagina and stimulate her G spot. It worked, Kitty began to wriggle under him and Dragon slowed, focusing on doing an internal massage of her pussy, feeling the sensations as she clenched and relaxed her own muscles in an attempt to make him move faster.

Dragon suddenly thrust into her fast and rapidly, and Kitty's head fell back into the pillow as she gasped out while her pussy clenched around him tighter than he had felt outside of anal, then he felt her ripple and had to really focus on not cumming while her pussy rapidly climaxed and he felt a real flow of fluid from her.

"Wow, Kitty." Charlene's voice came from behind them. "You squirted, girl."

Kitty giggled, then wrapped her arms around Dragon and humped towards him so that he would move in her again. "He is good, Mistress. Thank you."

She was a good submissive. Kitty knew that. She always tried to be good for anybody she was with. This was so different to anything she had experienced before. Both of these people gave her love. She was still controlled, but she was loved, not hurt. A firm spanking was painful, but it was given in a different spirit, for correction, not for the sense of pain itself. This man now buried deep into her hungry pussy was very good at what he did, and Kitty could feel another cum happening deep in her belly. She shook her head, but there wasn't much she could do, this one felt different. She groaned and wrapped her legs around him and held on tight as her body began to buck and surge, then she exploded with a soundless scream as she saw flashes behind her eyes and then within seconds, faded away.

Dragon pulled Charlene back up as he gently disengaged from Kitty, allowing her legs to drop away. She was a dead weight, totally fainted away from the strength of the orgasm. Charlene helped him to lie Kitty comfortably, and then they pulled up the covers and sat with her, Charlene gently caressing her cheek until Kitty began to rouse from the faint.

"Oh God, what happened?" Kitty said, feeling scared until she focused on Charlene's face only a few inches from hers.

"You're safe, Kitty. Lie back and relax." Charlene said, then kissed her.

"But what happened. I was fucking and then I came, then ... nothing." Kitty said, still trying to remember from the fuzz of the orgasmic glow that was still flowing through her.

"Ah did as your Mistress asked, Kitty. Ah fucked you senseless." Dragon said with a chuckle, then he kissed her also.

"I don't think that's ever happened before, or if it did, I never realized." Kitty said, then frowned. "Maybe it did, but the guy was too focused on himself so he didn't care before."

Charlene pulled Kitty into a hug and held her tightly for a moment.

"You going to be OK, Kitty?" She asked. Kitty nodded.

"I don't think Master has cum yet, Mistress." She finally said.

Charlene chuckled. "I know, I think he deserves a reward for all of his hard work."

"I am still here, ladies." Dragon said with a grin.

"We know, Tad." Charlene said with a giggle, then as Kitty rolled over to press him onto his back, Charlene mounted him and slipped his still mostly hard cock into her wet pussy.

Tad had enjoyed two women before, but it was rare, normally it was a lot of work on his part to keep both occupied. This time, it was different. Kitty kissed his neck and chest, then to his surprise, she slid down between his legs and he felt her tongue licking his scrotum and Charlene's slit as Charlene rode him. Also, he would slip out of Charlene and into Kitty's mouth for a suckle, then be put back into Charlene to continue the ride.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Battlefield Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds