• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Learning to Deal Ch. 04

Learning to Deal Ch. 04

Hello readers of the interwebs! I have been quite busy so this installment took a bit longer than expected... No need to worry however, it did get here. Everyone in this story is 18+. It is entirely fictional and exists only in a fictional setting. Please let me know what you think! Votes, comments, and E-mails are much appreciated and I promise to respond:) Without further adieu, Chapter 4!

Yours,

From_One_to_Another

* * * * * * * *

The large mahogany door of the dark master suite inched open, allowing light to flood onto the bed. Evan got his first glimpse of the night of his sleepy little captive.

Flinching in an attempt to hide from the towering figure that approached her, Ella asked, "H-Hello?"

Chuckling slightly and leaning against the doorframe, he replied, "Hello, pet."

In only a few long strides, the large man was in front of her. She felt so small beneath him, chained to his bed.

Reaching down, Evan lifted her chin with his long, calloused finger until his sadistic smile came into her view. Tilting his head slightly he asked, "Are you ready to continue your punishment little one?" The hungry look in his eyes told her to answer quickly or things would get much worse.

She, however, decided against all reason. Defiantly, she stared into his green eyes, darkened with lust, and nodded strongly.

Laughing at her false courage he replied, "I see you have had no change of heart. Now tell me, will you be going the easy way- walking obediently beside me- or my way- I drag you out kicking and screaming." Sitting there patiently Evan awaited her response.

Ella's answer was to jerk her head away from his touch and glare daggers into the plush mattress.

"Okay then. Just remember, this was of your doing." With that he clasped her hands behind her back and unchained her from the headboard. When she took off for the open door, Evan was not surprised in the least. In one swift motion he grabbed her arm and flung her over his broad shoulder.

"You honestly didn't think I would make it that easy, did you little one?" He chuckled at her piteous form dangling from his shoulder, still kicking and struggling to free herself.

"Ella be still or this could get a lot worse," he warned her.

Although Ella could here the seriousness in her new Master's voice, her fighting never ceased and his words only added fuel to her fire.

With a disapproving sigh, Evan dropped her on the bed- momentarily knocking the wind out of her. Out of his pocket he pulled something Ella had never seen until now. Before she could question the large rubber ball was stuffed into her mouth and secured quite tightly behind her head.

All she could manage were incomprehensible squeaks and sounds. The sounds weren't all that loud until Evan flipped her over and marked her creamy white ass with five large handprints. That drew several more, but much louder noises and one small moan that Ella prayed he didn't hear.

Devilishly smiling at her reluctant enjoyment of her circumstances, Evan graced her reaction with five more spanks with his large hand.

Tears sparked in the poor captives eyes after the first five smacks but the next five allowed her tears to surface and flow with her whimpers and muffled pleas.

Easily scooping her up and tossing her over his shoulder once more he began to carry her out of his room. By the time she had calmed down enough to register his shoulder digging into her stomach and she had somewhat calmed her crying, they had reached the basement. Evan opened the door and carried her in before dropping her.

She flinched and expected to land on concrete but instead hit the cushion of a couch. It wasn't long until she heard the scraping of metal and the thud of the deadbolt while simultaneously confirming her fears. She was trapped.

"Listen up little girl," came his deep voice, snapping her out of her thoughts. "You are going to sit on that bench over there," he told her.

Ella shook her head furiously when she saw the bench Evan was referring to. It was waist high and covered in padded leather with straps around the middle and at the base of each leg.

"Yes, you are. Best part is I'm not going to have to force you," her Master said.

Still shaking her head, Ella's eyes grew wider as she struggled to get up. Evan reached down and stood her effortlessly on her feet. Tears threatened to spill over her long eyelashes as she thought of his words.

"Ella go. Now." His deep voice commanded and warned his frightened little captive. "Alright, have it your way. That's one," he simply replied.

She cocked her head a bit to the side in curiosity.

"Would you like me to keep adding to your punishment?" Evan asked, folding his arms across his strong chest.

Ella searched frantically for an escape but there was no where. No where to go but the bench.

"That's two, care to go for three?" he asked her trembling form.

'Don't do it, he's only going to hurt you more,' she thought to herself.

'But it will get worse if you don't go soon,' she reminded herself.

"Ella," he said, stepping closer to her. "Please don't make this worse. Go," he said all too sympathetically.

'Please?? Monsters don't say please,' she wondered to herself before softly nodding looking away.

"Good girl," Evan praised as she walked slowly to the bench. "Wait, on second thought, go to the cross. I seem to remember that I now have two new favors I owe you now." His sly smile unsettled her churning stomach even more.

Heading over to the cross, her resolve eventually dissipated. Her tears were staining her soft cheeks, turning pink with an innocent blush. Once she saw the large X he left her on the night before, Ella's movements ceased entirely.

"Ella," Evan said, far too kindly. "Ella, I won't leave you again. I promise," he explained.

Turning to face her captor she wondered, 'What is he thinking? That I'm going to go willingly? Not today. Not ever.' And with that she backed herself into the corner opposite the wooden contraption.

Evan's lips curled into his signature sadistic smile as he raised one eyebrow. Fear coursed through Ella's veins with that one look. That one smile. Oh fuck what was she thinking?

"Oh pet, I've tried to be nice but you've left me no choice. I can stand here and do this as long as you'd like. It will only get worse- well for you that is," he added with a deep chuckle.

Her eyes widened, yet she still kept her head high and her back straight, despite her nakedness and his dark eyes drinking in every inch of exposed skin.

"You, my dear, have earned yourself another surprise," Evan said as his face relaxed into a different kind of smile. An almost... almost honest smile Ella thought.

The still smiling Master of the house reached into his pocket and pulled out a small remote with only a few buttons and pressed one of them before sliding it back where it came from.

Ella looked around as if expecting something to come out and bite her. When it didn't she tilted her head and stared warily at the man before her. The haughty stance she so easily donned moments before slowly fading, the girl began to wish the floor would open up and devour her before Evan got the chance to.

Just then there was a tapping at the door. Four to be exact. Evan raised his eyebrows in amusement and said, "Ah let the fun begin." Winking at his new pet, he turned and unbolted the door. Ella couldn't see much of the figure who delivered the dark briefcase until he stepped through the door. With another woman. He was not quite as tall as Evan but built stronger with broader shoulders. The woman he led on a thin silver leash was much shorter than Ella, and blonde. She had slightly larger breasts and a much fuller ass. Her tanned complexion brought out the icy blue in her eyes and Ella was immediately entranced.

"Sadie," the new man began, "go say hello," he said with a wicked grin dancing across his clean-cut features.

Slightly bowing, the naked slave approached Ella with her head down. Turning to Evan, Sadie asked meekly, "Master, may I take her gag out? Please?"

Looking at Evan, he said, "I don't see why not. Evan, that okay with you?"

Smiling broadly, Evan replied, "Sure Dawson, I'm warning you though Sadie she's a feisty one." Chuckling at the comment the two men nodded at the slave girl to continue.

Practically leaping with enthusiasm, Sadie said, "Thank you Sir," before turning to Ella.

Smiling at her sweetly, Sadie reached up and softly undid the gag and pulled it from her aching jaw. When the shorter girl reached forward to help soothe the girl's sore mouth, Ella jerked her head away and stared warily at the other woman. She seemed no older than herself and that startled Ella, along with the woman's obedience.

Asserting herself more than expected, Sadie stepped forward and kissed Ella smoothly on the lips, letting her tongue dance across her sore lips. When Sadie's silver nipple rings brushed across Ella's stomach, she could feel her own pink buds tightening. That was enough to snap her out of her sensual reverie. The taller girl reared back and struck the poor blonde in the face.

Half expecting Sadie to cower back to her Master, Ella stood tall in triumph. That is until she stared back at her, smiling, with a red mark on her cheek and a bit of blood on her tongue.

'Why is she smiling?' The thought barely came to her before the blonde leapt forward and secured her hands in her own. Clipping the wrist cuffs behind Ella on the wall, effectively immobilizing them in the corner, Sadie bent down and took the taller girl's soft nipple into her hot mouth. Wiggling to get free, Ella felt the girl's tongue dancing across her sensitive skin, causing a deep moan to escape her lips.

"Don't fight it, I only want to make you feel good," Sadie said softly, looking up through her long eyelashes. In a whisper she added, "Play along and you'll get on their good side, and mine. Trust me."

With that she dropped to her knees and lapped at Ella's soft cunt, making her squeak in surprise.

Finding her voice, she finally said, "No! Stop that you're not supposed to do that!" Squirming in place, Ella could do nothing to stop the sweet torment Sadie's soft tongue was providing. Her tongue skillfully played with Ella's pussy, teasing and tempting the more innocent woman. Coming closer and closer to the sweet bliss she recently discovered follows such actions, Sadie used her right hand to stroke her new friend's soft outer lips. Slowly poking her finger through Ella's tight entrance, Sadie stopped all of her ministrations and stood.

She hurriedly walked toward Evan and knelt down into her submissive pose she stuttered out, "Forgive me Sir, I did not know she was a virgin. I- I promise I would not have touched her i-if I had known."

Looking slightly more than confused Evan chuckled, "She's not a virgin. She can't be." He looked over at his bound little captive still standing in the corner, her face burning crimson. Striding over to her he gingerly slid his finger into her hot, wet channel, causing her to softly mewl at the sensation before understanding flashed across his face. "You are," was all he said before taking her arm and hooking her ankle bindings to the wall behind her.

Evan's wicked smile returned and he turned to his guests. "Come Dawson, we have much to discuss." The men left and Sadie scurried along behind them before the door shut, locked, and left Ella alone with her thoughts.

* * * * * * * *

"How could you not know Evan?" his best friend asked as they entered Evan's private study.

"I don't know, I got her yesterday. I was going easy on her, she's my first to officially own. The old man that owes me money promised his entire livestock and staff about four years ago if he couldn't pay his debts." He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration while pouring them both a drink. Speaking about his beautiful Ella as if she were a possession was making his heart ache, but he knew his friend's opinions and needed advice. Fast.

"I told him it was not enough," Evan continued. "I said it was his daughter I wanted. I guess I assumed she was not all that innocent seeing as she practically lived across the hall from another man. I didn't bother to check. I was going to fuck her after her punishment just to add to it, but I had not gotten to it yet." Drinking most of the amber liquid in a single gulp, Evan sat the glass on his large mahogany desk. "How could I not know?"

"You're new to this kid, I get it. These things are important. You're sure you will be keeping her? Without a shadow of a doubt?" Dawson inquired.

"Yea, pretty sure. There's no way Mauro can pay me back, even with the standard six month collection period. And even if he did, the contract states I get a three month ownership period of her for not paying on time. Plus he has no possible way of getting out of that contract without full payment or the court's involvement. Legally, she's mine," he said as he sat down in his tall leather chair.

"If you are sure you are going to keep her," Dawson began, "make it final, get her trained. It only takes three weeks for her to develop habits, centered around you no less. Revolve her life around you. She will learn to love your every whim soon enough. Isn't that right pet?" he asked Sadie, kneeling calmly at his feet.

"Yes Master," she said with a smile and sweet giggle as she leaned in to her Master's touch.

"She seems worth it," Evan's guest added. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the kitchens to get some ice for Sadie's lips. She'll need them in good shape later. Come along girl." Dawson left the room with Sadie in tow, leaving Evan alone with his thoughts.

* * * * * * * *

"Good morning Mrs. Ashton," Aaron said rather cheerily.

"Morning," Mayve said quietly. She had come out of her bedroom to find her new 'guard' making breakfast and decided now was as good of a time as any to wake up and face the day ahead.

"I've made breakfast ma'am I hope you don't mind," he stated, filling her a plate with eggs and bacon and toast. "If you don't like this I can make something else," Aaron told her.

"No, no this is fine," she said groggily. "And Aaron," she added.

"Yes, Mrs. Ashton?" he said, his bright eyes staring into her own.

"Please stop calling me that," Mayve chuckled.

"Oh, yes ma'am I'm sorry," Aaron stuttered.

"Please just call me Mayve," she said as she took a bite of breakfast. "And this is really good, where did you learn to cook like this?" Mayve inquired.

"My mother was a cook for Master Naughton's household several years before her passing. She taught me everything I know," he said with a sad smile.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know," she said as she looked down at the plate of food in front of her.

"It's fine. Enough about my sorry life! What do you have planned for today?" Aaron said with a boyish smile.

Smiling back at him Mayve said, "Well none so far, why?"

"We are going to stay inside, so whatever you wish to do inside I will be the best of help I can."

Mayve giggled, "Alright then! First we're going to eat. Then I believe some cleaning is in order."

* * * * * * * *

"Is this my fault ma'am?" Alyss asked Laney as she sat alone for dinner.

"Oh Alyss, no dear not at all," the kind, older woman consoled.

"It's just, I went to my quarters before Miss Harper and I was supposed to stay. She wished for alone time. I was not sure what to do," she said as another tear fell on her apron, dirtied from the day's activities.

Sighing gently at the distraught girl's apparent sadness over the ordeal Laney laid her hand on her shoulder. "You did as you were told sweetheart. You did nothing wrong. Now, retire early. You need a good night's rest," she said with a weak smile.

The younger woman looked at her employer, "But ma'am, I must finish my responsibilities first."

"Donna will finish up, now go," Laney sent her off with a warm hug- far more affection than she has shown any of the staff her entire life at the residence.

"Yes ma'am," Alyss said softly.

* * * * * * * *

Alyss walked through the halls one final time before bed, paranoid of the dangers that could be lurking in the shadows. Suddenly, the door to the staff entrance opened and a dark figure entered.

"Hello?" she managed to say through trembling lips. "Aaron? Donna? Mr. Ashton?"

"Shhh," the deep voice said. She knew that voice. She'd heard it many times in the dark after cleaning Mr. and Mrs. Harper's room while Mrs. Harper was away. She'd heard it in the staff hallways in early mornings when she was alone. She'd heard that voice promising not to harm her as he took the entirety of her innocence. She knew that figure.

"Mr. Harper?" Alyss timidly questioned, backing away slightly. "Wh-What are you doing at the staff entrance Sir? Mrs. Harper has been waiting for you and-and," her voice trailed off as he drew closer to her.

"Shhh," he said again. "You're not going to tell Mrs. Harper though, are you dear?" Mauro persuaded.

"N-No Sir, I will not," she whimpered as he kept stepping closer and closer to her much smaller form.

"There's a good girl. You remember what happened last time you were not a good girl, don't you?" he questioned while simultaneously backing her against the wall.

"Yes Sir, I'll not let you down," Alyss promised, lowering her head from his intense gaze.

"Good, because this time I will not be going so easy on you," Mauro told her as his large hands gripped her ass and pushed her against the wall.

She was so much smaller than him, feeling almost child like in comparison.

Instinctively, Alyss let out a whimper before quickly replying, "Yes Master, I promise I will be good." She dared a glance up at him and saw the fierce hunger that darkened his gaze significantly.

Kissing her hard, he backed away and said, "There's my good girl." With a wink, he was gone, along with her breath and yet another piece of her heart.

* * * * * * * *

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Learning to Deal Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 468 milliseconds