• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Sandi Ch. 16

Aunt Sandi Ch. 16

12345

This story is part of a series, so if you haven't read the previous chapters you should click my username above. This chapter contains incest. All characters are 18 or older. Thank you for reading.

* * *

Aunt Sandi - PART 16

Amy and I were frozen in the wake of Jill's bombshell question. We looked at each other and for several moments felt like if the world could end right now that it would suit us just fine.

Jill broke the silence and said calmly, "What did I say? You two look like you saw a ghost."

Amy cleared her throat and muttered, "Why couldn't you have come home five minutes later?"

Jill's smile faded and she said flatly, "I said I was sorry about that. What more do you want?"

Amy breathed very deeply and said, "I know, I know. But you weren't supposed to hear that. I'm..." She looked at me and continued, "We're not quite ready to tell you who she is."

The pleading was clear in Amy's expression when she added, "Can you just forget about it? Please?"

Jill's look of curiosity was unmistakable as she relaxed back into her chair, her expression changing to a serious one. "Aims, when did we all of a sudden start keeping secrets from each other? You told me a long time ago that you liked women too. It's not a big deal at all. What kind of secret is this that you're begging me to just completely forget what I heard? What happened over the weekend?"

Amy looked at me and thought for a moment, finally saying softly, "I'd rather not say."

Jill was taken aback. "Why are you shutting me out like this? Being evasive is just making me want to know even more."

Amy's tenseness was rising significantly as she said, "Please, Jill. I just can't tell you right now. It's as simple as that and I'd like to stop talking about it now please."

Jill was unwilling to give up. "Does your mom know who she is?"

"No."

Jill sighed and was about to ask another question when Amy pleaded, "If you really are my best friend and you love me like you say you do, you'll let this go."

Jill stood and walked to the stove and leaned against it with her back to us and sighed loudly. Amy and I followed her with our eyes as she stood there and shook her head. Finally, she stood up straight and turned to face us, eyeing us suspiciously. She asked very softly, "Don't you trust me anymore?"

A single tear escaped from Amy's right eye as she said, "I do. But I just can't share this with you. And that's final."

Jill was growing even more agitated. "What?! What the hell? Did you do something illegal or something? Are we gonna have police showing up at our door, because let me tell you right now if I never have to see another police officer that won't do shit to help me it would be awesome."

Amy's sobbing started to take hold as she said, "Jill, please! I swear it was nothing illegal. Can you please just let it go?!"

Jill decided to change her tactics. "Will you ever tell me, or just not right now?"

Amy immediately grabbed the olive branch. "Yes! I will tell you everything when I can. I promise."

Jill walked over to Amy and looked down at her. "Alright, fine. I'll let it go for now. I promise not to mention this to anyone. But I won't just forget about it. Just promise me that whatever you did isn't going to somehow cause any trouble for us. I'm already worried out of my mind that Scott's going to start showing up here after all the crazy texts and voicemails he sent. Just... hold on, listen to this shit."

Jill walked over to her purse and pulled out her phone. She tapped the screen a few times and we all listened as Scott said loudly and angrily:

"You fucking cunt! If you think for one minute that we're through you have a real rude awakening coming. FUCK YOU BITCH!"

Amy gasped loudly and Jill tapped a few more times and this time Scott had this to say in an extremely pleading voice that sounded to be on the verge of tears:

"JJ please take me back! I didn't mean that shit I said earlier. I love you! I need you in my life! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!"

I said, "Holy shit."

Jill snorted and said curtly, "Yeah, holy shit. I can really pick 'em, can't I?"

She turned her phone around and showed us the screen. There was a little red number "17" above the phone icon and a "96" above the message icon. She said, "He left all those voicemails and texts before I blocked him. I haven't even listened to them all yet because I'm too scared to. I'm keeping them as evidence in case I need to file a restraining order. It's like it's happening all over again!"

I made a mental reminder to ask Amy about Jill's Facebook stalker later. Her last comment and the earlier one about the police not helping her had to be related to that.

Amy sniffled and said, "I had no idea he was such a fucking psycho!" She got up and embraced her friend and held her tightly. Now it was Jill's turn to begin sobbing.

Amy said in a low voice, "I promise that what happened this weekend won't cause any problems for us. There is nothing for you to worry about. And I will tell you when I can."

Jill nodded and they just held each other. Finally, she laughed and said, "I guess we're not eating now."

Amy giggled and said, "Not the food." That caused Jill to laugh briefly and really start sobbing. Through her tears, she said, "I'm so glad you're home." Amy nodded and held her.

I stood there a few feet away not knowing what to do. I figured it was best to remain silent.

Amy whispered, "I guess you need protecting now." Jill nodded but said nothing, never opening her eyes.

I walked around them and went into Amy's room and grabbed the box of tissues that was next to her makeup. I brought them back and pulled out several and whispered to her, "JJ?"

Jill looked at me very briefly, took the tissues and said, "Thanks."

She wiped her face and nose and whispered to Amy, "Why can't I find someone like him?"

Amy laughed slightly and said, "Well at least that's what I wanted to talk about..."

Jill laughed and wiped her face and said, "I know. I'm sorry for screwing everything up again." She sighed deeply and broke her embrace with Amy and slouched down in her chair. "Let's go ahead and get that over with." She sniffled and looked at me. I handed her the box of tissues and she smiled.

Amy and I sat back down and she wiped her own face as well. Finally, she breathed deeply and blurted out, "I don't know how to ask this so I'm just going to. Are you trying to steal Danny from me?"

Jill gasped and it was her turn to be shocked into silence. She recovered a moment later and said, "I guess I deserve that."

Jill leaned forward and took Amy's hands in hers. She said, "I know I have no excuse for what I did. I was so tired of being treated like nothing but a fucking sex toy and along comes Mr. Perfect over here with his flowers and wonderful compliments and the dish washing and I guess I just went a little overboard. I admit it, OK? I haven't been able to stop thinking about him. I just wanted to finally be treated right for a change, and every word out of his mouth was perfect. It was a constant reminder of everything I wasn't getting." She looked down and started lightly sobbing again.

Amy looked over at me and I asked, "Should I leave?"

Jill snapped her head up and said, "No!" She lowered her voice and continued, "No. I want you to hear this. I want to say it all in front of you and try to get this all out of my system."

I said, "I think you have me built up as this perfect guy and I'm really not. Not at all. I have lots of flaws and I'm sure there's a million things about me you wouldn't like if you knew me better. You could find someone way better than me."

Jill said solemnly, "I don't think so."

Amy squeezed Jill's hands and said, "It's true. You're so beautiful and you're such a nice person. There's no way you can't find a great guy that will treat you right. Do you know this bum over here hasn't even taken me out to a proper dinner yet?" She giggled.

Jill smiled and said, "Yeah, you guys seemed to go straight to sex pretty quick. I was wondering how that wound up happening."

"He sort of has a way with words."

Jill laughed heartily and said, "You're telling me! Like the smooth way he told me I had beautiful breasts the other night. Isn't that right?" She stared at me straight in the eyes.

Amy giggled and said, "Yeah, exactly like that."

I felt a momentary surge of guilt and asked Amy, "Oh, she told you about that?"

Amy nodded and said, "Yep. I kept waiting for you to tell me and you seemed to conveniently leave that part out."

"I didn't want to tell you because you were already so upset. I was in enough trouble as it was without throwing gas on the fire," I said in my defense.

They both giggled now and Amy said, "That was the right call. See, you're learning. Slowly. But learning."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. As usual, everyone is smarter than me.

Amy turned back to Jill and asked, "So then you do have a crush on him?"

Jill's eyes widened for a moment and said, "You're starting to sound like him."

She looked back at me and asked, "What was it you said, something like cutting through the bullshit philosophy or some pretentious crap like that?" She giggled.

I laughed and said, "I guess."

Amy didn't laugh and said, "You didn't answer yet."

Jill looked down again and said, "OK, yes. I guess I have a bit of a crush on him."

Amy sighed deeply and said, "Alright, thank you. Well, he's taken and you can't have him." Jill was still looking down and Amy turned to me and sarcastically rolled her eyes at me, which I took to mean, Yeah, taken by at least four other women. I just shrugged my shoulders in response.

"I realize that," Jill conceded.

Amy looked back toward Jill and asked, "So you'll stop it with all the flirting?"

Jill looked up and shrugged slightly and said, "Well... Honestly, I don't know. I'm a naturally flirty person. It would be super hard to just stop being me. I promise I won't try to seduce him though."

She giggled and added, "Although now that I've almost seen him in action, it'll be hard." She paused and said, "Er, difficult, I mean."

Amy giggled and said, "See now that's not helping me feel like you're gonna stop it with this shit."

Jill relaxed back in her chair and said, "So there's no chance for a little three-way action?" She looked at me and winked.

Amy gasped and said loudly, "No, Jill, there isn't! Why would you say something like that?"

Jill said nervously, "I just thought I'd put that out there since you guys did that already. I didn't want to miss my chance if there was one."

With rising anger, Amy said, "If I said yes to that, it would never be the end of it, would it? It would start with just one time, and then somehow you'd talk me into a second, and boom, he's breaking up with me."

I said, "That wouldn't—"

Amy shot me a fierce look so I stopped talking abruptly.

Jill said defensively, "No! That is not how it would go. Don't you remember when Gina and Paul let me play with them a few times? I didn't wind up breaking them up. They're married now and have a baby! I even went to their wedding!"

Amy sighed deeply and said, "Yeah... How could I forget? You couldn't stop talking about that for weeks."

Jill leaned forward and took Amy's hands again. She looked her in the eyes and said, "Just think about it. I know it was probably wrong of me to ask, but then all of this Sandi business happened. Plus then I saw him naked and that didn't help matters at all." Jill glanced at me again quickly and smiled, causing Amy to sigh again.

Amy snipped, "Please don't remind me of that. I'm trying to block it out of my mind." She looked at me briefly and said, "I already know what your answer is."

I sat up straight in my chair and looked between them and said seriously to Amy, "No, I don't think you do. I made a promise that I wouldn't do anything to mess things up between you and me, and having a threesome with Jill is out of the question."

I turned to Jill and said, "Jill, you are a beautiful woman and I would love to have sex with you, but I can't do it. I hope we can find a way to still be friends, but if you don't think you'll be able to get over the feelings you have, it would probably be best if we didn't see each other again. My life is already way too complicated to throw something like that into the mix."

A deafening silence took over and both Amy's and Jill's mouths hung open in shock.

They looked at each other and then Amy looked at me and said softly, "I love you."

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly. "I love you too."

Jill shifted uncomfortably around in her chair and looked at Amy and nearly whispered, "Wow I... I don't even know what to say." She looked at Amy and asked, "And you told him? When did that happen?"

Amy said, "Yesterday, and he said it first. I was waiting to tell you when the time was right, but I guess it's out there now."

Jill reached across the table with both of her hands and surrounded mine and Amy's with them. Finally, she breathed deeply and said, "Alright. I'm really sorry for everything. I'm making a promise right now to both of you that from now on I'll be good. I'm going through a rough time right now and I guess it's affecting my judgment. I do love you Aims and I promise I'll never hurt you. If you can somehow find it in your heart to forgive me I'll do everything I can to rebuild the trust I've so stupidly lost."

Amy sniffled back some tears and said, "I just wish you would've told me everything about what was happening with you and Scott and how it was making you feel about Danny."

Jill looked teary-eyed again. "I didn't want to upset you. You were so happy all last week. I didn't want to burden you with my shit. And there was no way I could tell you what I was thinking about him. It was just too embarrassing." Jill squeezed my hand and I put my other hand on top of hers and squeezed it as well before letting go again.

Amy took in a huge breath and exhaled. "Well, I think that's all I wanted to talk about."

I glanced at the clock on the microwave and said, "I need to make a quick call to work." I got up and went outside and spoke with Kayla briefly, explaining that I would be late coming back to work.

I hung up with her and dialed Sandi's number. I never even heard a ring, just Sandi asking, "Are you alright? How did it go?"

"It's still going. But I think everything is pretty much resolved now. We did have an unfortunate thing happen though. She caught us in bed and overheard Amy say your name. That caused a few uncomfortable moments and Jill threw out the suggestion of having a threesome."

Sandi blurted out, "She what?!" She thought about it for a second and added, "I have to admit that I'm impressed by just how brazen that was."

I briefly explained the situation with her ex-boyfriend and she said, "Ohhhhhh... I hope he calms down and leaves her alone. But her behavior actually makes a lot more sense now. I feel sorry for her; Poor girl... I guess I'm OK with you telling her that you're in an open relationship, but don't share any other details. We were really lucky with how accepting Amy was, but the more people that know who I am the more dangerous it becomes."

I agreed and then told her about my little refusal speech. She said boastfully, "Do you have any idea how proud of you I am right now? That is how a man behaves. Just wait until I tell Deanna."

I smiled widely. "I just didn't want to let you down and wanted to prove that I could do the right thing when it really mattered. I could never have done any of this if it weren't for you and everything you've taught me."

Sandi giggled and said, "Oh stop it before you make me start blubbering like a two year old."

We talked for a few more minutes and ended the call. I felt invigorated and actually pumped my fist in the air before taking a deep breath and going back inside.

When I got back to the kitchen, Jill had moved to my seat and was tightly embracing Amy. They weren't saying anything so I felt it was best to leave them alone.

I decided to try to save the food before it went completely bad and began gathering it up and putting it back in the containers from the restaurant. I sealed everything up and rearranged some things in the fridge and stacked it all inside neatly.

Behind me I heard some whispering and when I turned I found them both staring at me. Jill turned to Amy and said softly, "How am I supposed to resist him if he keeps doing stuff like that?"

Amy giggled and said, "I don't know. Frequent masturbation maybe?"

Jill gasped loudly and looked at me and blushed. She looked back at Amy and said, "You bitch! Now you're just rubbing it in."

I couldn't help myself and quickly said, "Actually, I think you'll be rubbing it in."

They both burst out laughing and Jill leaped up and charged me. She caught me off balance and rammed me into the fridge. She playfully punched me in the stomach and then hugged me. She said in a high-pitched voice, "You're so mean!"

I looked at Amy and held my hands up. She shrugged and said, "Oh, fuck it. Go ahead and hug the shit out of her."

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her tightly and squeezed. I lifted her off the ground and pressed her into me, feeling the swell of her breasts pressing against my chest. The fragrance of her sweet shampoo invaded my senses and I felt my cock leap forward in my pants. I could feel her breath on my neck as she rested her head on my shoulder and let out a soft moan. I felt an immediate pang of guilt and slowly put her down.

She whispered in my ear, "I can feel that you know!"

I sighed and closed my eyes. "Well, I'm only human."

With my eyes still closed, Jill quickly snuck a kiss on the lips, causing me to gasp and jump back in surprise. Amy snapped, "Don't push your luck, Jillian."

Jill went and sat back down and giggled. She said to Amy, "Sorry about that. I was just getting you back for embarrassing me."

Amy took a deep breath and stood. "Yeah right. So I guess that's it." Jill stood back up and said, "Yeah, I need to get back."

They embraced and Amy said, "Before you go I want to show you something, and I have some news too."

As Amy left, Jill came over and held out her hand. I smiled and took it and said, "I need to tell you something when Amy gets back."

Jill let go of my hand as Amy came back into view. She had her necklace on and was smiling. Jill instantly spotted it and gasped, putting her hand over her mouth.

She rushed over to her and said, "Holy shit that is beautiful. What kind of stone is that?"

Amy said, "It's a blue diamond."

Jill looked at me and shook her head in disbelief. She said to Amy, "You deserve it." They embraced again.

I came up behind them and said, "JJ, I wanted to tell you that Sandi isn't just a random woman we found." Jill looked at me expectantly and Amy held onto her tightly.

I went on. "We're in an open relationship with her."

Jill inhaled sharply. "You're WHAT?! God this just keeps getting better!"

Jill turned to Amy. "He has two girlfriends? And you're OK with that?"

Amy smiled and said, "Yes, I'm OK with it. Jill, she's amazing and wonderful."

Jill shook her head in disbelief. She said softly, "Well, it's clear that you're happy. I don't remember a time since I've known you that you seemed so... content."

Amy nodded. "But I need to let you know that for the next two weeks I'll be staying the night at Danny's house."

Jill said, "Wow, two weeks? OK... Are you going to be home at all?"

"Oh yeah, I'll be home during the day. I'll be able to have breakfast with you and Sammi every day."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Sandi Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds