• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Swingers Club

The Swingers Club

There they are in the upstairs room in the swingers club. He sits on the bench, unzips his pants and reveals his bulging cock to her. She gets onto her knees, and bends over slightly, the soft curves of her butt exposed underneath her short skirt. She looks over at her date, who is sitting next to them watching, feeling himself grow. She smiles, and licks the head of the cock tasting his precum on her tongue. His hands move to her long soft hair, and he gently pushes her down on him. Her mouth opens wide taking his cock in her hot steamy mouth. She moves her head up and down, glancing over at her date who is now touching himself through his pants. She moves faster and faster…taking him deeper and deeper inside. He can feel his cock hit the back of her throat as she swallows him in her mouth. Her hand reaches inside his pants, fondling his balls, caressing them. He throws back his head with pleasure, and moans slightly. She smiles knowing she has pleased him, this complete stranger. Her tongue licks his shaft as she moves up, licking the head next, kissing it softly.

She moves further down his body, taking his balls in her mouth, moving her hand to his cock. She begins to suck on his balls, humming softly. His moans grow louder, with each hum, and her hums grow louder as well. Her hand strokes his cock, gripping it tighter with each movement she makes. The strangers walking by the room can see all that is going on…the girl on her knees, the man holding her head moaning with pleasure, and the man watching, his cock now revealed to all stroking faster and faster. She moves back to his cock, making her mouth tight she moves down and swallows all of him. His cock deep inside her throat, throbbing as her tongue licks wildly on his shaft. His hands guiding her head as she bobs up and down, moving faster and faster. He can feel her spit drip down to his balls, she can feel too as she fondles them. She looks over at her date with her big brown eyes, watching him stroke himself wildly. His cock exposed, the head peeking out of his tight grip.

She stands up, turns around, and straddles the stranger between her legs, looking over her shoulder, biting her lower lip. She moves down slowly, spreading her pussy lips with the head of his cock, letting it hit her clit. He can feel her juices start to run down his cock. He grabs her hips and pulls her down onto him fast. His cock disappears inside of her. They can hear the squish of her juices as he penetrates her tight hot pussy. She moans loudly, drawing a bigger audience. But all she cares about is her date…he stands up, and walks in front of her, his cock standing tall and hard. She looks up at him, smiles through a moan and takes him in her mouth. Moaning from the pleasure that the stranger is giving her. She bounces wildly on his cock, feeling the base at her ass. Her large breasts fall out of her shirt, they bounce wilding in the air, as she is being fucked the stranger who’s lap she is on. Her dates cock in her mouth, she can feel both cocks begin to twitch, and she can taste the precum from her dates cock.

The stranger gripping her hips moves her faster, and pulling her down, feeling her tight pussy wrapped around his big cock. She tightens her muscles around his shaft, and he moans louder than before. Her hands reach around her date’s waist, pulling him closer to her. Her mouth and pussy dripping wet, both men moaning with pleasure. They can feel them selves grow closer, and closer to cumming. Her tung, licking the cock in her mouth wildly, as she tightens her pussy muscles for the stranger fucking her. She looks up at her date with her brown eyes shinning in the light, right as he shoots his load deep in her mouth, moments latter the stranger pulls her down squirting his hot cum in her pussy. She can feel his cum drip down her throat; she sucks it down like a straw, with a grin on her face. Her date pulls away slowly, holding his cock, trying hard to keep his balance. She gets up off of the lap of the stranger, her knees weak, she stumbles over to her date and kisses him softly. She looks back at the stranger and smiles as he tries to remember where he is, and regain a sense of stability. She grabs her date’s hand, and they walk through the small crowd of people to go back to the dance floor. She stops and says thank you to the stranger, and smiles slightly as they leave the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Swingers Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 302 milliseconds