• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I Don't Want You To Wear Clothes

I Don't Want You To Wear Clothes

12

As I was lying there after sex, still sweating but my breathing was back to normal, I started to have an idea. I looked at her as she went to get some water, her smooth curves and toned body it hit me.

"I don't want you to wear clothes anymore." She laughed a bit and looked over her shoulder at me, then turned back to the faucet in the master suite bathroom. She was about 5' 9", big C cup and toned from a lifetime of exercise. Her body was amazing, and she was beautiful on top of all of it. She had kind of curly dark brown hair that came down just past her shoulders, with pale blue eyes. She was one of those girls that it could be painful to look at because she was so pretty. She was also very adventurous in bed, so my suggestion was not all the way off base.

"No, I'm serious. I want you to be naked from here on out."

She smiled, "I have to go to work, and shopping and such. Should I just walk around at my job naked?"

"No, but when you weren't there you should take it off. Go around at the edge of decency if possible, try not to break any laws unless you have to."

"You're funny."

"Go topless in the car and anyplace that you can, wear as little as possible, and since it's summer that will be very easy. But when you are at home or when it's feasible I want you to be naked."

"Your friends sometimes come over. Would you like it if I was naked around them?"

"As long as they are not trying to fuck you, then I'll have to say yes. This isn't about having sex with everyone on earth, just with me. This is because you're so hot that I want to see you constantly."

While she was adventurous in bed, she was somewhat conservative outside of the bedroom. She really never went around underdressed. When we went out she would dress sexy, but never too much and always on par with the rest of the people we hung out with. At work she had a dress code that everyone followed. She was in the finance department of a large furniture outlet, and they wore things that were noticeably not sexy. She was always happy to get home to change, but it was almost always clothes to clothes. After a run or working out she was less conservative. After swimming she was very relaxed in attire, though wearing a bikini is almost naked by itself. She just would never cover up after unless she got cold. From the beach sometimes she would change in the car, which always got me hard. Some of my most special times jerking off was thinking about how the towel was useless covering her up while she changed and eventually she would drop it all together. After sex, and especially after a good long session, she was not conservative at all. She would not get dressed until the next morning, and was never shy about walking around naked. We had sex in the afternoon once time and we didn't have to go anywhere for the rest of the day. She spent the rest of the day fully nude on one of the greatest days of my life.

Cheryl said, "You're probably not going to get dressed now, are you?"

"No. What's the point? We might have sex again and even if not I am comfortable like this after an orgasm."

"So what I'm saying is, tomorrow, you just don't get dressed. Take a shower, put the towel away and stay nude."

"For how long? The whole day?"

"Yes. And, well, every day. Forever."

"I can't be naked like that. I have work on Monday, and we are going out tomorrow night. How am I supposed to stay naked? My girlfriends are coming over Sunday afternoon, and I'm supposed to lounge naked? What are you going to wear?"

"I'm still working out the logistics, but you have to get dressed for work. Your dress code probably doesn't include birthday suits unless your skin looks like khakis and a polo. Saturday night have to work on. At home, you need to be naked."

"Why? What's with the sudden desire to see me in the nude all of the time?"

"You're so amazingly hot, that unless prohibited by law I want to see you nude. I want you to turn into a militant nudist. I want you to show off that amazing body. I have had fantasies where I parade you around places where we don't really know anyone, but now I just want your unabashed nudity. I don't care if our friends know or see or join in."

"What about you? Does this include you walking around naked all of the time too?"

"I will be naked as well if that makes you more comfortable, but this isn't about me. I'll blend in and jump in where necessary. The thing is, nobody wants to see a naked man. Women are much more attractive, and people just don't turn away from the sight of a woman's skin. If you were topless at a public function, people smile. If I am topless, people want me to put a shirt on."

"But we're not talking about topless, are we?"

"In public, sure. At home and where possible beyond that, no. Then we are talking completely nude."

"Lingerie?"

"At home, no. When it gets cold we can address that, but we can just turn the heat up."

"What about when my girlfriends come over. Are you going to be here in the nude then?"

"I can make an appearance if you like, but naked or not, I don't want to be here when they are here. There is a lot of talking and I'd rather bail for the afternoon, which I would have done anyway."

"But for this I should be naked? I should sit around in the nude with my friends?"

"Yes."

"What is my motivation? Why would I agree to this?"

"Because you're young and beautiful and it won't last forever. Get as much mileage out of your youth before time hammers you down. Because it will please me. Because it's so far over the top and crazy wild that it will be fun."

"Fun for you maybe. I'm the naked one."

"Like I said, I plan on being naked with you most of the time. But you'll be naked almost all of the time. There has to be some kind of thrill with that."

We talked about it some more, mostly me demanding some nudity and her thinking of situations where she couldn't. I got so worked up that I jumped on her again and pounded away. I tried not thinking about her naked everywhere, but I couldn't help it when I did and I couldn't last as long as I should have on the third session of the night. Afterward, she looked up at while still panting and said, "You must be really turned on thinking about it."

We slept and the next morning I got up to do the chores around the house. The lawn needed to be mowed and there was always something else outside that needed my attention. I heard her in the shower, and I put on my outdoor working clothes. I went into the kitchen to get some coffee and the shower stopped. I could see from the kitchen into the bedroom mirror that she was naked while she was using the towel to dry her hair off. She twisted the towel onto her head and came out into the living room, naked but for the towel on her head.

"Is this too much clothes for you?"

"No, that's actually what I had in mind." This was unusual for her to be naked at this point. I wanted to run across the room and fuck her right then, but I also wanted to see where this would go. I was sure that I wanted her to never wear clothes again. I was half expecting it to be blown off, and I was now coming to grips with the fact that she might just do it

"How long have you been thinking about this?"

"From the moment I first saw you nearly naked, up to and including right now. I like being nude, as you may have noticed."

"I have noticed your dick freely swinging around sometimes." I have to say, it's a nice dick, at least everyone who has seen it says so. I'm about 8 ½ inches when fully aroused, and I have kept in shape by running at least 3 miles almost every day.

I said, "As soon as I saw you naked I wanted to see you like that always. The way you look normally is breathtaking. You're a beautiful woman and I am lucky to have you. But as soon as I saw you walk around in the nude after sex, I realized that your natural state is to be nude, always."

She looked at me and then turned a little to the side looking coy and slutty at the same time.

"Okay. I'll try it."

I felt bold at that point. I had just talked her into trying nudity around the house, but I also wanted to get on board with all of the rules from last night.

"So you'll be naked all of the time."

"Yes."

"And nearly nude the rest of the time, except for work and such."

"Yes."

"Forever?"

"Yes. The way I look right now is pretty much the only way that you will see me from now on. But...."

Here it comes. A fucking condition.

"...you have to be naked almost all of the time too."

I looked at her all naked, and was about to agree to most anything to keep her looking like that, but I didn't want to have constraints.

"Okay, I told you I would, as long as you are naked from here on out."

"Like right now," she said with an impish smile.

"I'm going to mow the lawn. Notwithstanding any agreement, it's kind of dangerous to not wear protective clothing for this."

She smiled again. "Wear boots, but get an all over tan. You can put on shorts for weed whacking."

I kind of had to go along with this. I told her to be naked, not asked. She looks like she is going to do it, but I have to join in. The thought of it made me reluctantly agree.

"I'll do the back in boots, but when I get out on the road side I'll put on shorts. I don't want to break the law, and if they can see me from the road I think that I am."

"Okay, then the towel goes back on..." and she swung it off of her head.

"Wait, wait!" This close to my dream and I couldn't let it go. "I'll do it."

"If you want me naked all of the time, fine. If you want me to be an exhibitionist, well then fine. If you want me to dress slutty and give up all of my inhibitions, fine. But you have to do it too, because you said you would."

I took off my hat, my shirt and dropped my shorts in almost one movement. I put my hat on, and there I stood in boots, a hat and a smile. Well, I also had a raging hard on with all of this going activity.

"Good enough?"

"After you are done, lose the hat and boots. You look ridiculous."

I said, "Wanna fuck before I get started?"

"I just took a shower and you look like a naked lumberjack. Go away now."

I mowed the lawn around back, did the weed trimming around the edges and even trimmed a bush that had grown out of control. I still had not tackled the front yet, though our neighbors were not close it would be obvious to anyone looking that the guy on the riding mower was not wearing anything. She looked out at me from the sliding door, naked and beautiful, and said, "The front needs it too." She was smiling and wanted to see if I would go all of the way. I really wanted her to stay naked forever, so I hopped on the John Deere and rode around front. The sun shines on that side of the house very well in the morning so as soon as I came around the corner the whole weight of the summer sun hit me, blinding me for a second. I drove back and forth, first close to the house and then more towards the street. I was wildly nervous about getting caught, but at the same time the thrill of nudity and the feel of the sun and breeze on my naked skin was wonderful. I settled in and started paying more attention to what I was doing. I was taking more care to get the grass nice and even and stopped thinking about being naked more and more as I was out there. It took about twenty minutes to mow the front, and as I was finishing up my neighbor, Mrs. Lewis walked by with her dog. I waved as usual, and she waved back. After I noticed her staring at my dick I realized that I was naked.

Mrs. Lewis was a nice enough person; I just didn't know her very well. She was a pretty woman, easily into her fifties and was in shape from her constant dog walking, and was overall a good neighbor. I never knew her husband. I didn't know whether he died or whether she was divorced, and I didn't dare to ask. She kept to her business, and we kept to ours. I had not noticed before how full and round her tits were until this very moment, and as I looked back at her face I realized she was still staring at my dick. She was almost smiling.

I said, "Good morning Mrs. Lewis."

She said, "Umm, hello", but still was spending way too much time looking down.

"Mrs. Lewis? My eyes are up here."

She caught herself and laughed a small laugh. Then she looked me in the eyes, "What are you doing?"

"Yardwork."

"Yes, but you're naked outside in the front of your house."

"After doing the back it seemed a chore to get dressed to do the front."

She smiled at me and said, "I always put my clothes back on to do the front work. You're brave."

Oh. My. God. Mrs. Lewis is a nudist.

She said, drawing a little closer, "My name is Joanna. Mrs. Lewis is too formal anymore."

I smiled at her, "Okay Joanna."

"I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I'll let you go. I hope to see more of you sometime." She stopped for a second, thinking about what she said, and then looked back at me. "Lose the boots when you are done. You look like a naked lumberjack."

"Cheryl said the same thing."

"Oh, is she a nudist too or are you doing this on a bet?"

"Oh she's naked alright."

"Good. I'll swing by later if you don't mind. I had some bananas that were about to turn, so I made a bunch of banana bread. I'll bring some over. Besides, I really never introduced myself when you moved in."

"Okay, thanks." Dammit, now I have a neighbor coming over. I was hoping to keep this on the down low for at least a day while figuring it out, but here it was 4 hours into the forever nudity of Cheryl and I am the one who gets caught. I did notice as she was walking away that Joanna had a great little figure under that track suit.

I went back inside the house and found Cheryl vacuuming the living room, still naked as I had hoped for. I said," I just ran into Mrs. Lewis."

Cheryl looked up at me. "Really? Like that?"

"Her name is Joanna. She's bringing banana bread with her as an ice breaker so she could finally meet us."

"Banana bread?"

"Don't bother putting clothes on for her. I think she's a nudist and would rather hang out with us naked."

"She saw you naked?"

"I was mowing the grass in the front dressed like this as she walked by. I didn't feel like covering up." I thought about that for a second. "Why, if you are the forever nude one, am I the one who gets spotted in the nude first?"

"You're just lucky, I guess." She turned and went back to vacuuming.

I decided that I needed a shower at last. I was dirty and sweaty and had last night's sex still on me. I showered quickly, replaying the events of this morning. I was happy that I might have taken the clothes off of Cheryl at last, hopefully to never return. Getting caught my Mrs. Lewis wasn't part of my plan at all, But I didn't really care at this point. Joanna was cool with it and I wasn't worried about the police coming over, at least not from her. It would be odd hanging out with Joanna in the nude. I had been to a nude beach once and went skinny dipping several times, but I had never sat and had a normal discussion with someone who was naked, especially not when I was naked too. I finished the shower and went into the bedroom and turned on some music while I dried off. I figured that I would stay naked as well. I was comfortable walking around the house like this anyway.

I walked out of the bedroom deep in my own thoughts and realized as soon as I turned the corner into the living room that Cheryl was talking to someone in the kitchen. I thought that Joanna must have had the bread waiting to go, but it was still pretty quick to get here. I saw Cheryl's back as I walked into the kitchen, still naked, and walked around and saw her best friend sitting in a chair, suddenly startled by me.

Alice was wearing shorts and a t-shirt that was straining against her breasts. She was naturally well endowed and very often on some sort of display. I think she took her cues on how to dress from Maxim. It was too late to run from the room and I didn't feel like it. I was hungry, Cheryl was naked still and I said to myself that Alice would just have to deal with it. I stopped only for a moment as I thought about my options, and then walked past Alice to the fridge for a cold bottle of water.

I opened the cap and took a long swig of the water, with my dick jutting out in full view from about 10 feet away from everybody. It was almost impossible to look in direction and not see everything from my head to my toes.

Alice broke the silence. "Hello Rick."

"Hi Alice, so nice of you to come over."

"What is going on here? Cheryl told me that she wasn't going to wear clothes anymore because you asked. Is that true?"

Cheryl said," I told her all about what we were doing, well mostly me, and that I even though I was still coming to terms with it I was starting to like the idea."

Alice jumped in, "Sure, today it sounds like a good idea, but what about in a week? And you're going to do stuff like this in public?"

I looked at Alice, "You dress provocatively all the time. What's the difference if we just are naked most of the time. Nudity isn't totally provocative anyway, just liberating."

Cheryl said, "That's why I'm starting to warm up to it. I have been doing housework and I've been more comfortable like this than if I was wearing anything."

Alice chimed in, "Well you're supposed to housework naked anyway. It helps with weight control and gives you a positive image of yourself." She realized what she said for a second and stopped. I now knew that Alice did her housework nude. I should go by and return something some Saturday morning.

Alice continued, "But is another thing entirely to just abandon clothing altogether. People come over here sometimes and why should they be uncomfortable."

I said, "Well it's our place, and before long people will know that we'll be naked here, at least Cheryl will be, and that they need to be cool with that before coming over. Honestly, I don't see that much of an issue. It's not like we'll be performing sex acts in front of people."

Cheryl smiled, "Not really."

I wondered what she meant by that, but I let it drop for now. "All I did was be honest and tell her that I didn't want her to wear clothes anymore. Not even if I wasn't here. Never."

Alice looked back and forth between us. "I am just shocked by this."

Cheryl smiled, "You should join in."

Alice blushed immediately. I kind of knew this was coming and I am glad it was out there. I felt a little brazen and said to her, "Actually, I don't think you should ever wear clothes again. I am not really in a position for that request when you are out of here, but it is the truth." I paused for a moment as that sunk in. "However, when you are here, you should not wear clothes at all."

Alice almost gasped, "What?" Cheryl smiled and said, "Actually, I agree. When you're here, please be naked."

Alice looked back at Cheryl.

Cheryl said, "I insist. I am going to be naked, he's going to be naked. You're my best friend so you'll be here a bunch like you always have and I welcome that. But from now on you have to be naked."

Those words hung in the air for a second and I decided to jump in. "Alice, you dress sexy or slutty most of the time when you're not at work, and even then I have noticed that you're not afraid to present yourself. You basically just told us that you do housework naked so you're used to the feeling anyway."

Alice said, "But I never just run around nude. And I am always by myself when I take off everything." She paused for a moment, "I don't think that this is something for me."

I was ready to say something when Alice got up and said she needed to use the bathroom. When she left I said to Cheryl, "What did you say to her?"

"I told her that you said that you didn't want me to wear clothes anymore, and that since she was my best friend she could probably accept that I went along with it. We were talking about it for a couple of minutes and then you walked in."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I Don't Want You To Wear Clothes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds