• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Unexpectations

Unexpectations

12

Head bent down, reading a text on her phone sent by the stranger a few minutes earlier, Jasmine left her parked car and cautiously walked up to his cream colored house. It was late in the cool evening and Jasmine couldn't really get a good look at the house itself, as none of the exterior lights were on. She did notice how well groomed the lawn was as she strolled past it. This yard belongs to a stranger who liked to keep his surroundings in order, she noted. Being that Jasmine never met this man in person before, the clean cut nature of the lawn seemed like a positive point for the stranger. Crossing her arms to keep warm, Jasmine stood in front of the wooden door. The exterior lights of the house came to life, illuminating Jasmine. The white door's brass knob began to slowly turn by a stranger from inside the house.

* * * *

Only one week prior, Jasmine had logged onto a dating website for the first time in two years. Within the first minute of logging on, Jasmine was bombarded by dozens of instant messages and crass private emails. She carelessly chose a few instant message windows to respond to. One rather uninteresting message simply said "Hello :)". Nothing special, she thought, as she moved it under the other instant message windows. As she sorted through her message windows, she began to weed out and ignore the men whose mannerisms seemed to arrive fresh from the Stone Age. One conversation closed. Another conversation ignored and close. Closed. Closed. Closed.

Jasmine eventually returned to "Hello :)" and for some reason stopped herself from closing out the short message. For no real reason, Jasmine decided to say hello back. After a few minutes of conversing with HardLatinMachine, she was surprised by his use of correct grammar, punctuation and most of all, his manners. Was he really like this in real life, or was he playing at some game just to get into her pants? She was intrigued.

HardLatinMachine introduced himself as James. They talked on and off for a few minutes, which turned into many hours and then into a week. He seemed to say all the right words, phrases and topics that Jasmine liked. He knew when to joke, be serious and when to be sarcastic. James was never rude to Jasmine. James never tried to be anyone but himself for Jasmine. Jasmine did note that James did seem to like the same sexual tastes as her.

Jasmine loved the fact that James knew how to press all the right buttons in their conversations to keep the attraction between them interesting for her. Jasmine eventually learned that James abhorred texting, and even besides this fact, James continued to text her at her leisure. Whether it was two in the afternoon or two at night, James tried his best to keep Jasmine smiling. The want, the need, welled up inside Jasmine, and she had to meet James. At the very least, just to see if all this conversing was just smoke and mirrors or if James' intellectual bark was a delicious as his bite...

* * * *

James knew she was in the neighborhood via text and was waiting by the door for her for the past 15 minutes. With a large, handsome smile James opened the door and greeted Jasmine by slightly bowing and extending his arm, gesturing her into his home. Jasmine blushed, bowed her head slightly, returned a smile of her own and walked past James.

James led Jasmine through the living room and into the kitchen where he proceeded to engage her in that awkward small talk - the kind of slightly awkward talk where neither person knew what the next minute would bring. Jasmine had told James in a previous text some days earlier that she actually didn't like small talk, and had asked James to just sweep her off her feet as soon as she entered the house. James obviously had forgotten this request and kept chatting away with her for a few minutes until he realized what he was doing... James immediately fixed his posture and calmly invited Jasmine into his bedroom. Jasmine put her purse down on the marble countertop, picked up her cell phone, and with a bit of bravado in her step, followed James.

They both walked into his bedroom where James then bade Jasmine to sit on his bed. Jasmine nodded, sat on the edge of his bed and was slightly surprised when James didn't sit next to her. James walked over to his computer, sat in his red leather chair and started to fidget with the keyboard. Jasmine didn't know what to make of that and nervously started to fiddle with her cell phone.

James had lay with many women in his life, but no matter how many women he kept company with, James never knew what response he would get, so everything he was doing was careful and calculated. He didn't want to come off as too greedy, too grabby, possibly too rude. James slightly ignored Jasmine while she sat on his bed and typed out some text message to a friend. There were no games being played here, no head tricks. Just a woman inside a stranger's house wondering what moves this stranger would try and said stranger being careful not offend his beautiful guest.

After a few minutes of casual banter between them, James felt like the time was right to make a physical move on her, so he quickly got up out of his cool leather chair and walked over to Jasmine. As James walked to the bed, Jasmine suddenly felt that drive to invite his company. She laid on her back, though still on her phone twiddling away at some email. James has seen this song and dance before and knew that Jasmine was accepting of him. James asked Jasmine to scoot over on the bed to make room for him. Jasmine nodded, and then moved over. James knew the amount of space needed for him to be able to romance Jasmine and asked her to move over a little more, and Jasmine happily did just that.

Both of them, fully clothed, lay together side by side. James was figuring out the best way to approach her while Jasmine was wondering what James was going to do to her. Jasmine seemed very calm and sure of herself, but James correctly assumed she was just nervous and attempting to hide her feelings. As Jasmine talked about various aspects of her life, James studied her face and neck, waiting for the right time to get closer to her and caress her. Jasmine admitted to James that she felt unusually comfortable around him. Jasmine was even slightly embarrassed at the amount of personal life she was spilling into James' intent ears without noticing what she was saying until after the fact. Typically, for James at least, when a woman admits to being so open without realizing it that is typically the sign for James to move in for the kill.

Some days prior, Jasmine admitted she loved to have her hair played with and caressed to James, and James remembered. James slowly reached over to the side of Jasmine's porcelain face and flew his fingers across her delicate cheek and through her soft hair.

Funny thing too... James very much loved the exact same things most women like done to them. That meant James was able to apply what felt good to him perfectly onto a woman's body. When James touched Jasmine's flush cheek, she was taken back at how perfect his touch was. How he is able to caress, pet and feel with the perfect amount of pressure on any body part.

Jasmine felt pleased as James ran his searching fingers through her hair, rubbing her scalp and lightly raking her temples with his short nails. Wrapped in bliss, Jasmine's head tilted back without her noticing, With one hand holding her hair, James' other hand began marking crop circles across the back of Jasmine's scalp. Jasmine was pretty excited to find out that, so far, he seemed to know what he was doing. Jasmine silently hoped that he wouldn't do anything to ruin the moment. That he would keep this perfect feeling going on for the entire evening.

Jasmine's head was jerked to one side by James' strong grip. James confidently instructed Jasmine to lie on her side. Jasmine, without hesitation, rolled over and exposed her back to James. The fact that she listened to this stranger without question surprised Jasmine! His romantic dominance touched Jasmine between her legs and she felt a wet tingle building up.

As James held Jasmine's hair in one hand, Jasmine felt his other hand begin to slowly scrape across the nape of her neck and up into the base of her scalp. This immediately shot tingles across her neck, down her shoulders, up her back and down her sides. If Jasmine was lying in her grave, James was the one dancing on it! Jasmine loved this feeling - being able to relax and be comfortable in a stranger's caring arms. Jasmine felt as if she knew James for years and completely let her guard down while James' fingers danced across the back of her neck. Jasmine felt wanted and at ease but most importantly, safe. Somewhere deep inside Jasmine knew James wouldn't harm her, so she let all her walls crumble, let her arms and legs stretch, and let James play with her body like she secretly wished a man would!

Jasmine then felt James' warm tongue tap the nape of her red neck. Its tip was moist, warm and alluring. Jasmine shuddered for a second as she got used to its sensation on her beautiful skin. James' tongue didn't just smack itself fully on her skin... no... James knew the order of sensation. He knew how the nervous system worked in the human body, and only applied light touches at first. James' tongue flicked itself upwards into the roots of her hair, just above the base of her neck. James gripped her hair tightly in one hand while his warm tongue flicked and licked her skin in slow yet quick motions across the grain of her hair.

Jasmine curled up, pulling her knees to her stomach, and felt a slow rolling pulse through her body with each lap of his tongue. James moved his free hand and wrapped it around Jasmine's body from behind, hugging her, holding her, inviting her into his safety.

Jasmine absolutely loved what James was doing! He was a strong gentleman, with the perfect touch, pleasing the back of her neck while holding her tight in a loving embrace. Jasmine lost track of time for what seemed like an eternity of James licking, kissing and probing. Jasmine guided James' hugging hand to cup her breasts, and James instinctively began to tweak her nipples through her white shirt and lace bra.

James moved his crotch up against Jasmine's bottom and strongly spooned her from behind. He began to slowly grind his groin against her perfectly round bottom while hugging her body and licking her skin. Jasmine felt his impressive cock press up against her ass. She suddenly felt a twinge of wetness make its way out of her groin, across the leg that she was laying on, and trickle off onto the bed.

James then tilted her head romantically to expose her tiny ear. His tongue started to lightly lick and kiss her sensitive lobe. Jasmine knew James was in complete of her body. He could do anything he wanted to her, yet James chose to keep pleasing her skin and mind over the carnal pleasures his swollen groin wanted to inflict into her.

Jasmine knew that this stranger, this random name from the internet, could do whatever he wanted to her, and she would let him... no... she didn't have the ability to choose in any capacity as she was completely drawn within James' desire. He completely owned Jasmine, and the both of them knew it. Jasmine was in that special place most women dream of. That warm cocoon, enveloped by a loving man, in which she knew she was secure. That the rest of the world did not exist at that very moment. Even though this meeting could have been nothing more than meaningless sex, Jasmine somehow knew this was something more... or at the very least, she knew that James was something special, and James was making this encounter something more than most men would for her pleasure.

Jasmine didn't want this feeling to ever end, but even James, master of his domain, couldn't fight the growing power welling up between his muscular legs. The overwhelming urge to mate, to love, to fuck, was growing stronger. That primal feeling began to guide James' body without him noticing it.

Before James realized it, he had turned her on her back, positioned himself over her body, pinned her arms down to the bed with his hands, and placed one leg between her thighs. The lover began to fade from James' movements and the animal began to take over.

Hovering over Jasmine, James' full, smooth lips descended down upon the side of her neck, touching and wetting her smooth skin with light pecks. James alternated between quick, little kisses that nipped at her flush skin and deep, wide sucking kisses that closed around her skin like a swallowing, wet tunnel. James assured Jasmine that he would never leave a mark on her skin, and she trusted him instantly. James knew the right amount of pressure needed to entice the skin while not leaving any red marks to be seen at work the next day. James sucked and kissed both sides of her now wet neck, all the while slowly dragging the tip of his warm tongue underneath her chin.

James' face levitated over Jasmine's and he solemnly kissed Jasmine on her rose red lips. Both pairs of lips were soft and complimentary. They then began to alternate probing tongue swaps into each other's mouths. Jasmine was amazed at how perfect he kissed her, at how his mouth matched her every move, as every thrust and retreat of his swollen tongue danced around her mouth like a mayfly upon thirsty waters. This was the first time they have locked lips, yet he kissed her as if she were physically part of her mouth. There was no boundary between his lips and her lips... They seemingly shared the same pair of lips during their wet embrace. Jasmine was lost inside his magic. James worked his voodoo, charming her, hypnotizing her like a cobra under the spell of a wooden flute. He moved his head to the right at the very same time she did, and then to the left. His tongue matched hers in perfect unison. With their eyes closed, they both partook in the black dance that is deep kissing, losing themselves in each other. Jasmine forgot who she was. She only knew James. She only knew that his mouth, breath and heat existed. For a few minutes, Jasmine was no more. She was lost inside him.

Yank!

Abruptly James grabbed her hair, jerked her hair back and broke Jasmine out of her trance. The sudden strength James forced through her head and neck reminded her of how much power this seemingly delicate gentleman had.

James lightly nibbled her chin.

Jasmine felt his knee push up between her legs.

James sweetly kissed her nose

Jasmine felt his knee press against the top of her flower, and onto her sacred spot.

James lightly kissed her eye brows.

Jasmine felt his knee slowly work her beautiful button in small, strong circles.

James drew his hot tongue across her creamy forehead.

Jasmine felt his knee slide up and down between her petals.

James carefully cupped both sides of her head and stared into her eyes.

Jasmine couldn't hold it anymore. She wanted James inside her. Now.

James positioned both legs between her thighs and began to dry hump Jasmine. She felt his hard member press up against her wet flower. Jasmine felt his cock's hard head pressing up against her little clit, working it tenderly through their clothing.

Jasmine whispered...

"Mmmmm... I want you inside me... James..."

"Are you sure, beautiful?"

"Yes James... Please... please..." She stuttered... "please... inside me..."

James smiled, then calmly left her embrace. Jasmine hastily pulled off her clothing while James did the same. Jasmine's shaved womanhood, which was ready to eat, glistened in front of James' hypnotized eyes while his large member, which was ready to feed, hung stiff between her legs.

James rolled on a condom and decided warming liquid would not be needed this time... She was sopping wet as is and James knew too much lubrication could lessen the internal feeling, friction, for Jasmine.

James positioned himself between her legs in missionary, gripped the base of his thick cock in one hand and then spread her wet petals with the thumb and index fingers of his other hand. He slowly pressed the big tip of his cock against her small entrance.

James entered Jasmine's temple.

His healthy member felt like a cloud of existence, filling her up from her entrance to the back wall of her silk tunnel. James' cock expanded into her like wave crashing into every nook possible. Immediately as James' hot member slowly pressed against the back of her sacred place, Jasmine knew this was going be something special, something unexpectedly wonderful.

James grabbed Jasmine by the sides of her head, laid his body weight on top of her, and lovingly pressed his groomed pubic area on top of her shaved flower. They locked stares as James pulled and pushed slowly into her. Each gentle thrust felt like a fat arrow pressing into her warm target. Each powerful hip press brought James' body weight through Jasmine's body, slightly pushing her up and into the bed's headboard.

As James hard shaft slowly massaged Jasmine's pink walls, he kissed her face, licked her smooth neck, and nibbled on her cute chin. James craned her head back by her hair with his hand as he thrusted deep into her. This exposed her creamy neck for James to suck and bite as his powerful cock parted her existence into half. Before Jasmine could tell James she was on her way to orgasm, he quickly stopped, looked into her with devilish eyes, and pulled her legs up into the air. He knew she was about to cum, and toyed with her.

James maneuvered his piercing sword in such a way as to hit Jasmine's special spot. Jasmine rarely, if ever, had a man who knew how to search and find her inner most sacred spot. She was relieved, and pleased, that James knew exactly how to satisfy her. As James voraciously pumped Jasmine, his cock's fat head rubbed in and out of her tight honey suckle, punching against its fleshy roof, boxing her special spot.

Just by the very minute changes in Jasmine's body movements, James knew he was on the right track, in the right area, using the perfect tool for the right job. Jasmine moved ever so differently. She moaned and squealed ever so differently. These were the cues James learned to pick up over the years. These cues were Jasmine's silent way of communicating to James - Yes, keep going, just like that!

As James plowed into her, he made sure his rhythm played in tune with her immediate needs. He needed to speed up, slow down, push harder, and move around inside her at the right moments to help her achieve what she so desperately wanted. James used his rhythm to help Jasmine reach perfection.

Jasmine's petals explode, releasing a warm river out from between her legs. Wet fireworks shot in all directions as Jasmine squirted all over his engorged, soaked cock. Jasmine's legs straighten out and unintentionally try to force James out from between her legs.

Jasmine begins to orgasm, and her beautiful haven begins to hug and pulse around his thick manhood. One, two, three, fourfivesixseven... Her tight tunnel attempted to forcefully push his hard cock out with each maddening muscled-grip. Her milky white legs close like grips around his warm body. James tried with all his willpower to not cum while continuing to piston pump Jasmine through her own marvelous orgasm. James knows this orgasm will feel extra wonderful for Jasmine if she has it while he groin presses his diamond hardness deep into her now impossibly tight tunnel.

James swollen cock forced its way inside Jasmine's tight, pulsing womanhood. Her orgasm slowly comes to an end, eventually tapering away into an evolving memory she'll have for the rest of her life. James slows then stops, controlling his own orgasm, cutting it off, denying himself pleasure, so that he could continue to feed her more delight.

Silently breathing deep, James hangs over Jasmine and takes a minute to compose himself. An egotistical smile shoots across his face as he knows the kind of pleasure he just brought to this beautiful stranger in his bed. James is the alpha male here, and right now, no other man in Jasmine's past exists, pushed out of her memories by his battering ram.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Unexpectations

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds