• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Janie & Michelle Ch. 03

Janie & Michelle Ch. 03

12

On Friday afternoon, Janie received a text from Michelle requesting her address; she and Donna would be picking Janie up tonight. Janie happily obliged and was told to expect them at 10 p.m. Janie pouted, wishing it could be earlier. As if Michelle knew, she texted, "I can see those pretty lips pouting! Don't pout! We'll have all night!"

Janie smiled as she thought about this, but wondered about Donna and just how much she knew. Michelle could get fired if Donna knew what they did in the back room...And yet, if Donna knew that Michelle had been working the night they formally "met". . . .Janie giggled, then abruptly stopped when she realized that Donna must know something of it, she couldn't be an idiot . . . could she? No, Janie shook her head. Donna did not seem like an idiot at all. She was definitely a sharp businesswoman.

Janie then realized, to her dismay, that she'd never asked if there was a camera in the back room. Why wouldn't there be? The safe was there! Shit! Janie thought to herself. I'm such a fucking idiot. Why am I so impulsive?

Frantically she texted Michelle back, "How much does Donna know about us? Isn't there a camera in the back room?"

Janie looked at her phone, ignoring her work, her anxiety peaking. A few minutes went by and there was still no response from Michelle.

"Janie!"

Janie gasped and almost jumped out of her seat, and dropped her phone on the floor. She turned to see her boss standing there. How long had he been standing there?

"Oh - Mike, I'm sorry!"

"I was trying to get your attention for about two minutes. What are you doing?"

"Oh . . . I just . . . my phone was acting weird, I was taking a break trying to figure out what's wrong."

Mike shook his head. "Well you're not gonna fix it by dropping it on the floor."

Mike bent down to pick up her phone and it buzzed in his hand. Janie watched wide-eyed as he looked at the screen and smirked, then handed it to her. "It's a text from Michelle."

"Oh . . ." said Janie, taking it and putting it on her desk without looking. "Did you need anything?"

"Yes, I did. I wanted to know if you had the title design ready for the new expansion. I wanted to look over it."

"Oh! Yes, I'll email it to you."

"Let me look at it here, and then you can email it to me."

Janie pulled it up on her screen and he looked it over. "Hmm . . . I don't like the lettering, something about it is not quite right."
"I was thinking the same thing, which is why I haven't sent it to you yet."

"It needs to be more . . . something."

"I was thinking it should have more fieriness to it, and not be as rounded."

"Yes, maybe . . . Perhaps you're right. Make it a bit more angular, and add more fieriness to it. And then send it to me. Two hours."

Janie nodded. "Will do!"

Mike walked away and Janie looked at her phone. It buzzed again. She picked it up and opened the message.

"I tell Donna everything! Don't worry, she's cool!"

Janie's stomach turned from mortification. Donna knew about what they did in the back room? Janie quickly texted back, "What about the camera???"

Janie bit her lip and tried to distract herself with her work for her company's new video game expansion. Her phone buzzed again and she quickly picked it up.

"No one goes back to check the footage unless there's a robbery! Don't worry!!"

Janie felt a bit more relieved, though she wanted to kick herself for being such an idiot. Even if no one checked now, there was still footage of her and Michelle doing all sorts of things! Janie shook her head and shrugged it off. If Donna already knew, at least Michelle couldn't be fired. Janie found it amazing that Michelle could even tell Donna that they were fucking around in the back room while Michelle was supposed to be working. But she knew little of their relationship. She'd have to get to the bottom of that tonight. Maybe she'd just ask them both outright. It made more sense to her now, though, that Donna wanted to get to know her better if she knew that Michelle was playing with her, a total stranger, in the back room.

Janie's phone buzzed again. She opened the message without thinking and saw a photo of herself, from the night before, drenched in Michelle's cum. Janie's face turned red as she looked herself over, and her pussy immediately moistened.

"Damn," she muttered. "Fuck!"

Janie shifted in her seat and threw her phone into her bag.

Janie was ready by 9:30 that night. After going through several outfits, she'd finally settled on her white lace mini dress and a pair of white knee high boots. She left her hair down and let it spill over her cleavage. She sat down on her couch to wait, staring out the window of her first-floor apartment, nervous about Donna again. She decided to make herself a drink before they arrived to calm her nerves, and poured herself a small glass of straight Scotch.

As she sipped it, her doorbell rang. She downed the Scotch, gathered her purse and her keys, and buzzed Michelle into her building and opened the door.

Michelle quickly walked down the hall smiling as she saw Janie. Janie drank in her long, dark legs, set off by the tight white mini skirt she was in, and then gazed at her chocolaty round breasts in their red bra, peeking out of her sheer black button down shirt.

"Well," said Michelle as she neared her door, "look at you! You look delicious in that dress."

"Thank you," smiled Janie.

"But I need to go through your closet and see if you have anything else."

"What?! Why?"

"Because I'm gonna tell you what to wear tonight."

"Why didn't you tell me that? I went through like, four outfits!"

"It was a last-minute decision . . . more training for you."

Janie sighed and let Michelle in, closing the door behind her.

"Let's go to your room," said Michelle.

Janie silently lead her to her bedroom, slightly miffed, and threw her purse and her keys on the bed.

"Now strip, and I'm going to go through your clothes."

Janie took her clothes off as Michelle watched, smiling. Janie stood there naked as Michelle turned around and opened her dresser.

"By the way, Janie, no panties."

"Why not?"

"It gives me easy access."

"But what if someone sees?"

"It's a club. No one cares."

"But-"

"No. Panties. Take them off or you don't come out."

Janie sighed and muttered, "Fine," and removed her white lace panties. Michelle walked up to her brusquely and slapped her face.

"Ow!"

"You know that's not how you answer me when I give you an order."

"Yes . . . Ma'am."

"Good. Now, I found this." Michelle held out a dark blue satin bustier. "Do you have a skirt?"

"But that's lingerie."

"So? You'll look very hot in it. You won't need a bra, so take that off too. Where are your skirts? Closet?"

Janie took the bustier and nodded, "Yes, Ma'am."

Michelle smiled and went to her closet as Janie removed her bra and put the bustier on, hooking it in the back.

Michelle came back with a short, black pleated skirt and handed it to Janie. "Try it with this."

Janie took it and put it on as Michelle stood back and looked her over, licking her lips. "You look like a li'l sex doll. I love it. Look in the mirror."

Janie looked at herself in her full-length mirror. She looked like a slut, and said so. Michelle pointed out, "You are a slut. You think good girls eat pussy in the back room of a gas station convenience store? Be proud of it, darling. I like that about you."

Janie giggled and conceded, "Fine. I'm a slut."

"And you look damn good. Good enough to eat. Now come on, Donna's waiting."

Janie decided to put her black knee high lace-up boots on and quickly followed Michelle out the door.

Donna stared at them from the car and smiled as she watched the pair walk toward her. She rolled down the window and called out, "My, how are you two going to keep your hands off each other?"

Michelle laughed and Janie blushed. Michelle held the back door open for Janie and let her in, then hopped in the front seat.

"You ladies ready?" asked Donna.

"Yep!" replied Michelle.

Donna drove off, peering into her rearview mirror at Janie. "So Janie, how old are you?"

"I'm 28."

"Oh! Just a year younger than Michelle, then."

"Yes . . ."

"I'm 38."

"Really? You don't look it."

"Thank you, you're sweet. I don't feel it either! That's why I still go to clubs!"

Donna started firing off a bunch of questions about her, and Janie realized that not even Michelle knew any of this, so she answered thoroughly. She worked as a graphic designer, went to college at NYU and came out to California five years ago to work at the job she had now. Before Janie could ask any questions of either of them, they were at Blue.

Janie got out of the car with Michelle and Donna went to park it while they stood on line. As they waited, Michelle put her arm around Janie's waist and ran her fingers up and down her her side. "Mm . . ." said Michelle, "I love the way this satin feels on your body."

Janie smiled at her and kissed her, though she was nervous about being seen by people she knew. Janie looked around and couldn't identify anyone, so she was safe for now.

Donna walked up to them and Janie marvelled at the size of her breasts, her cleavage jutting out of a tight leopard print surplice tank top. She was wearing a short black satin skirt and a pair of black strappy heels. Janie briefly wondered if she wasn't wearing panties either.

They were finally let in at 10:45 and Donna quickly negotiated a table for them, next to the dance floor. Janie and Michelle sat across from her, Michelle immediately putting her hand on Janie's thigh and rubbing it, her hand moving further up as they chatted and waited for their drinks.

Donna received her Martini first and then the waitress returned with Janie's Scotch and Michelle's Margarita. Michelle casually sipped her drink as she chatted with Donna and moved her hand up to Janie's now very wet pussy. Janie leaned back in her seat and gulped her drink. Donna raised her eyebrow and asked, "You okay, Janie? Nervous? Need another?"

"No, not right now . . ."

Donna ignored her and said, "Michelle, why don't you go to the bar and get her another Scotch, and I'll take her to the dance floor and try to loosen her up?"

Michelle grinned and said, "Sure!"

Janie felt like a deer in headlights. Donna winked at her and said, "It's okay, I don't bite . . . at least, not all the time."

Donna got up and held out her hand for Janie to follow her to the dance floor. They started dancing, separately at first, and Janie started feeling more comfortable. She glanced back at there table but Michelle had not returned. Donna moved closer to Janie and yelled over the music, "I like the way you dance!"

Janie yelled back and said, "Thanks! You too!"

Donna then swiftly pressed her body close to Janie's and started grinding and gyrating against her. Janie was not ready for this, and tried to move away, but Donna wrapped her arm tight around her waist and said in her ear, "We're gonna get to know each other better!"

Janie looked back at the table and saw Michelle watching them, smiling. Janie shot her a quizzical look and Michelle nodded and sipped her Margarita. Then she got up and joined them, putting her hand on Janie's shoulder and sandwiching Janie between herself and Donna. Michelle reached under Janie's skirt and started rubbing her pussy. Janie turned her head to protest but Michelle just kissed her and kept sliding her fingers over her wet mound as Donna did her thing. Janie started getting flustered but kept dancing with both women, not wanting to give away what was happening. Michelle zeroed in on Janie's clit and started rubbing it harder and Janie had to stifle her moans as she tried to keep dancing. She was getting so hot that she knew she would cum in the middle of the dance floor if Michelle didn't stop. Janie's juices started dripping down her thigh. Michelle grabbed her face and turned it toward hers to kiss her again, and Janie kissed her hard and moaned. Michelle smiled and withdrew her hand from under Janie's skirt.

"I'm gonna get another drink. Janie, your drink is waiting for you!" yelled Michelle.

Janie nodded as she was still in Donna's grip. Michelle walked back to the table and Donna let go. Then, boldly, Donna ran her hands up Janie's bustier.

"I love the way this feels!" yelled Donna as she rubbed her hands up Janie's tummy and - to Janie's surprise - over both of her breasts.

"Donna, I don't think-"

"Shh! Michelle's fine with it!"

Janie looked over at Michelle and sure enough, Michelle was watching the whole thing and smiling.

"Donna, I'm gonna go have my drink."

Donna nodded and followed her off the dance floor back to the table, to Janie's chagrin. Janie sat down next to Michelle, who put her arm around her waist, and took a big sip of her drink. Donna offered, "How about some shots?"

Michelle and Janie both agreed and Donna had Michelle accompany her to the bar, leaving Janie alone. Janie, relieved to get herself together, sat at the table and watched them as they made their way to the bar, chatting and laughing. Janie felt embarrassed, and looked away and drank more.

The two returned a few minutes later with three shots of tequila and another drink for Janie. Janie looked at them wide-eyed and asked, "You guys are really trying to get me drunk, aren't you?"

Michelle laughed and stroked Janie's hair away from her face. "You ain't drivin', right?"

"Yeah, but what about Donna?"

"I'll sober up by the end of the night. I haven't even finished my first drink," Donna replied.

They sat down and Donna watched as Michelle toasted the shots, "To Janie!"

Donna repeated, "To Janie!" Janie didn't know what to say and responded, "To me, I guess!"

Michelle and Donna laughed and they all downed their shots. Michelle slid her hand back up Janie's skirt and started rubbing her clit hard again. Janie bit her lip as she felt an orgasm building, and Michelle whispered in her ear, "Donna wants you to eat her pussy."

"What?!" whispered Janie, avoiding eye contact with Donna.

"Donna wants you to eat her pussy. I want you to eat her pussy too."

Just as Janie was nearing the edge, Michelle stopped working her clitoris and withdrew her hand. She stuck her index and middle fingers in Janie's mouth and Janie reluctantly sucked her juices off them, and looked over at Donna, who was staring at them intently. Michelle whispered in Janie's ear, "You know you want to. I saw the way you looked at her and danced with her."

Janie was dumbfounded, but Michelle wasn't wrong. Janie asked, "When do you want me- when does she want me to . . ."

"Right now," replied Michelle.

"Now?!" Janie exclaimed loudly. She looked over at Donna, who laughed at that.

"Come on, baby," said Donna, "Michelle tells me you're really good, that you love eating pussy."

"Yes, but-"

"Crawl under the table and put your face between my legs," ordered Donna. "Right now."

Janie looked at Michelle and Michelle urged, "You're my good li'l slut, aren't ya? Do it for me."

Janie took a deep breath and looked at Donna, then at Michelle. She responded, "Yes, Ma'am," and slid down under the table onto the floor.

Donna spread her legs and shifted her pussy to the edge of her seat as Janie situated herself between her thighs. Donna grabbed a fistful of Janie's curls and pressed her face to her wet cunt, and Janie licked at it slowly, tasting it. Donna was sweet, Janie liked it. Janie flicked her tongue at her clit and then started suckling at it. Donna pulled at Janie's hair and groaned. Michelle watched Donna's facial expressions and smiled, sipping her drink. Janie inserted her fingers inside Donna's vagina and continued eating it, slurping up her dripping juices. Michelle watched, imagining Janie eating her own pussy, and spread her legs and started rubbing her own clit.

Janie started milking Donna's clit, desperately wanting her cum. She reached down and started rubbing her own clit as she lapped at Donna's, and moaned into Donna's pussy. Donna reached down and yanked Janie's arm away, not allowing her to pleasure herself. Janie frowned and stopped for a second, and Donna started grinding herself against Janie's mouth. Michelle spread her legs wider and started finger fucking herself. Donna yelped loudly and started cumming, gushing into Janie's mouth and down her chin, as Janie withdrew her fingers and lapped at her hole. When Donna was done, she let go of Janie's hair and slumped back in her seat, her cum dripping down to the floor.

Janie turned and saw Michelle fingering her wet cunt and smiled, then crawled to her. She pulled Michelle's hand away and planted her face between her legs, and went to town. Michelle moaned and fed her her cunt, and Janie ate it eagerly. Janie felt her juices dripping down her thighs, her pussy pulsating and needy. She transferred this need to the eating of Michelle's pussy, and had Michelle cumming in seconds, licking her so hard that she forced Michelle to orgasm, her cum squirting rapidly all over Janie's face and tits and satin bustier.

When Michelle had settled down, Janie climbed up from underneath the table and looked at the both of them, cum dripping from her chin and down her cleavage. Michelle looked at her and said, "You're not to wipe that off."

Janie smiled and said, "Yes, Ma'am."

Donna added, "By the way, we're gonna fuck the shit out of you tonight."

Janie's eyes flew up and her mouth went agape. Donna and Michelle laughed and Michelle said, "You're such a good girl. Come on, let's get out of here."

In the car, they had Janie sit in the middle in the back seat and spread her legs. Michelle reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a dildo, a Rabbit, and handed it to Janie. "Here, make yourself cum. I know you're dying to."

Janie gasped excitedly like a little girl and said, "Really?"

Michelle laughed and said, "Yes. Because you've been such a good girl. But I'm gonna direct you. First, set it on the lowest setting and rub the tip on your clit."

Donna took off driving and Janie turned the Rabbit on, slowly rubbing the head of it on her clit. She moaned, and rubbed it harder, looking at Michelle, who was turned around watching her. "You gettin' warmed up, baby?"

Janie replied, "I was already warmed up."

Michelle laughed and said, "Stick it in your pussy. Turn it up higher, but not to the highest setting."

Janie adjusted the speed and slid the dildo inside herself. She moaned and groaned as it twisted and turned inside her while she fucked herself with it. Michelle licked her lips and smiled at Janie's abandon as she thrust the dildo harder inside her. Michelle said, "You wanna cum baby?"

"Uh-huh . . ." moaned Janie.

"Turn it up all the way."

Donna kept glancing at her from the rearview mirror as she drove, getting hot again. Michelle had found a good one, she thought to herself.

Janie turned it up all the way.

"Now pound that pussy with it."

Janie started pounding her pussy hard, yelping as the dildo slammed against her g-spot and her clit simultaneously. She cried breathlessly, "I'm gonna- I'm gonna-"

"Cum baby. Cum for me and Donna. You like eating our pussies? You want more? Think about feasting on all the pussy you can eat and cum for us."

Janie screamed and her cum squirted out of her, splashing on Michelle's face, into Donna's blonde hair, and even on the windshield. Donna laughed, "Damn, you're like a geyser!"

Janie kept cumming and screaming as a flood of cum poured out of her hole. Michelle licked some off her lips and watched as it saturated the seat.

"That's my good li'l slut. We're gonna wear you out tonight. Now clean off that dildo."

Janie took the dildo out and put it in her mouth, sucking her dripping juices off of it. Michelle smiled and faced forward again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Janie & Michelle Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds