• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 11

A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 11

My husband was with me, every step of the way. He said yes, let's do this. He wanted me to fuck Dennis. He granted me all my private thrills and desires and pleasures in making that happen. Because his private erotic thrill was the equal of all I was feeling in my freedom to have another man. We were as one, joined in this fantastic adventure. This ultimate step of daring to be who and what we were.

I sent Dennis a text: "Running behind today. Can you come to my office? You are a student. I am a professor. We need a conference."

He asked for directions, and the time.

My office door was opened and Dennis filled the frame. His smile was a mix of expectancy, naughtiness, and question. "Doctor Andrews?" He said with mock trepidation at being summoned.

I sprang up from my desk chair and said, "Get in here you." I closed my office door, punched the lock button, and put my arms around his big man body and held him tightly. My breasts mashed to his chest, my groin plastered to his. We stared into each other's eyes. My chin lifted, his lowered, and our lips met and kissed.

The power of his kiss was more than I had fantasized. Much more. Far for powerful than Warren kissing me on the country club patio. This was not accidental. This was part of a deliberate process, and the power of effect was more ravishing than I could have imagined. I was seared by a sexual heat hotter than any I had ever known before. Because my volcanic desire for that man was an eruption of my husband giving me unrestrained freedom to experience this. I felt my body melt, dissolve, become a substance of absorption of Dennis the man. His lips taking mine with insistent demand. His tongue spearing into my opened mouth. The taste of his spittle mixing with mine. His strong arms holding me to him. His groin pressing hard to me. It was a sexual kiss, and I surrendered to it, to him. "Oh my God Dennis." I moaned. "I want you, I want you."

"And I want you just as much."

Dennis breathed the words on my lips. He held me tighter and kissed my ears and neck, with soft lips, playful tongue and hot breath. I quivered and trembled and melted further into him. He kissed my mouth again. Taking me, possessing me. His cock was a large mass of desire pressing against me. My cunt poured juices. I was out of my mind in a place of sexual surrender to that marvelous man. Nothing else mattered.

But of course it did. I broke our kiss and stepped away from him, hot, flushed and panting, my nipples erect, my panties soaked.

"I believe you do." I said. "Want me as much as I want you."

"I can be even more convincing."

"Not here. Too dangerous. Not clandestine enough."

"My apartment would do."

"Do you have nosy neighbors? Are there other students living there?"

"I really don't know who or what my neighbors are. My apartment has a private entrance. Off the front porch of an old house converted to apartments. I could sneak a special guest in unnoticed. Not that I ever have, I hasten to add."

"I'm happy to hear that." I sat behind my desk. He sat in the conference chair. I fanned my face with my hand and exhaled a long breath. "I never have either." I said. He gave me a questioning look.

"Some things need to be said. I have never done this before. I love my husband dearly and I will never leave him. Don't imagine that I am an unhappy wife, bored at home and all that. No. Our trip to the Farmer's market, my asking you to come here today, our kiss I have fantasized for days, is all about you. Do you understand?"

"Completely. My marriage is as important to me as yours is to you. We must never harm either one. We will not allow that. We are both mature adults and know what we are doing. You stated it all. Our diversion."

"What's your address, by the way."

He told me, and I wrote it down. I stood, he stood, and I walked to him. "Kiss me again." I said.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me with greater passion than the first time. Kissing a beautiful, sexy, most desirable woman; a wife who never had a man other than her husband since she married. "Oh I want you. I do, do want you so." I moaned. His kiss devoured my mouth. His hands roamed my body, sliding up and down, fondling my breasts, pinching my nipples, measuring and clutching the curves of my ass to pull me closer. His great bulge under his pants mashing against me. I dissolved again and almost fainted. I broke away with a gasp and little trill of regret escaping my voice under unbearable pressure.

"Too dangerous here. Out! Out!"

"I can't go out like this" He whined. He cupped his cock and balls in his hand to show his problem.

I found an used manila folder and handed it to him. "Here. Use this as camouflage. A last assignment you must complete in order to graduate. Try to look glum walking down the hall."

"Right. Sure. Don't jump up and click my heels together." His smile at me was blissful. "When?" He said.

"As soon as I can arrange the time."

"Soon I hope."

"You want me as much as I want you."

"Yes. I do."

"As soon as I can arrange it, you will fuck me."

"Oh God yes."

"Out!" I said.

I closed my office door and plopped in my chair and quivered and trembled and clinched my fists and tensed my arms in that popular triumphal gesture of "YES! I DID IT!" What a ravaging kiss that was! So all sexual consuming it was almost like he had fucked me on my desk! The ideal man. A new and different structure of masculinity taking me, in his arms, with his mouth, his hands. An irresistible sexy man not my husband. A different taste and smell, a different heat and energy and male desire dominating me. I quivered and trembled and parted my legs and clutched my cunt under my dress. Our next step man was going to fuck me. Soon.

How could I tell my husband this? All I was feeling right now. Could I find the words? The right words?

"You look different." Jamie said.

"How so?"

"I'm not sure how to describe it. Something has happened."

I smiled that pleased, happy, smug, fat smile of a woman who has all she could ever ask for. The world was her oyster.

"Yes. Something wonderful happened today. I will tell you later. A bed time story."

My husband was in a twist. He wanted to know then and there what wonderful thing had happened to me. But I made him wait. I wanted him to endure a building and almost unbearable suspense to hear the wonderful thing that had happened. I knew that suspense would feed his need and his capacity to experience his ravishing thrill of me making love with, fucking, another man. That too was a part of our sharing. And I also wanted him to have a pre-taste of our separation when I kissed him goodbye and went out alone to fuck Dennis. That too would be central to our sharing.

We went about our evening routine, me deliberately chatting of inconsequential things far removed from our delicious game. Like our toy box didn't exist, had never been imagined. And the shear, almost comical incongruity of that ignoring was like pouring accelerant on the flame of Jamie's suspense. For beneath my meaningless chatter was the still tingling effect of Dennis' kiss. The kiss of a new and different man. A big, powerful man whose lips and arms and hands had possessed me and transformed me into a helpless blob of desire for him. The effect of all those delicious feelings still made my body silently sing and my face glow. My private benefit. Jamie saw it all, not knowing exactly what he was seeing, his suspense and imagination and erotic inflammation held in a vacuum of singular intensity. His private benefit.

I brushed my hair and teeth, but I didn't shower. I was lying naked on the bed when Jamie came in. He quickly brushed his teeth and undressed while gazing at me lying naked and waiting.

"Am I beautiful?"

"The most beautiful woman on earth. The most desirable woman on earth."

I felt my body sink into that loose languid state, all my bones and flesh in harmonious flow, like a cat twisting and turning to seek optimum repose on a chair seat. Willowy, wanton Sondra. Sexual Sondra. Loving wife. My husband stretched out naked beside me. He brought his hand to my breast and gave his magical fingers to my nipple. The sweet pleasure rippled over my chest. He moved his hand down slowly, caressing my belly, my willowy wanton body, and slipped his finger into my cunt.

"You're very wet."

"It started this afternoon, and hasn't stopped."

"Tell me."

"Put it in me first. I want to feel you inside me."

He positioned himself. I opened wide for him. He pushed his cock into me.

"Don't move. For now."

He topped me, bearing his weight on his elbows. His divine cock throbbed deep inside me. I squeezed it in vaginal grip. We stared into each other's eyes.

"We kissed today. Dennis and I."

Jamie's cock throbbed deep inside me. "Where?" He said.

"On the lips."

"You know what I meant."

"At a student teacher conference, in my office. Don't say it! There was no risk. He wasn't there long and the door was closed and locked. We did what I wanted to do. What had to be done. There is no turning back now. He is going to fuck me."

My husband made movements out of his mental control. Short hunches, his cock bigger and harder, the head pulsing like a heart beat. "Tell me." He moaned. That moan of erotic seizure I knew so well, and loved.

"The kiss of a new man, a different man, and so powerful because of that. Our next step. You with me all the way. Your gift to me. His kiss turned me into total surrender to him. I want him, Jamie. I now want him very, very much. And he wants me just as much. It's going to happen."

"When?" Jamie croaked.

"I don't know. Soon... We did clear the air, in a much needed pause. We both made clear we were happily married, and there was no chance of continued involvement. We were just ships passing in the night."

"Does he know I know?"

"Oh no. No, no, no. That wouldn't work for us. That would only invite messy complications that wouldn't enhance our thrills in any way. Dennis and I are just a man and a women who suddenly found they were very hot for each other and had to have each other. A very secret, clandestine affair."

Jamie moved in me. He couldn't stop himself.

"Oh my love. My precious love. Dennis is going to fuck me soon. I will spread my legs wide and his cock will enter me and be where yours is now. He will fuck me as you are doing now. That is what we both want to happen."

"Yesssssss."

My husband began long powerful thrusting. Faster and faster. And quicker than any time I could remember, he emptied himself into me, thick streams of his cum flooding the depths of my cunt. He was having his intense, kinky, private, ravishing thrill that only happened when I gave him that gift of another man fucking me. I squeezed his sweaty body tight to mine, loving him with all my being.

The next day was Friday, and Dennis would be leaving town at noon to return to his wife and children. I sent him a text to meet mid-morning at our usual spot in the student union. I delayed my arrival some. I wanted to see his expression when I approached his table.

His face took on a sudden glow, beaming delight and happy triumph and helpless lust when he saw me walk his way. I knew all in my face and posture and walk was a mirror reflection of what he was feeling. And thinking.

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

"You were in my head all night last night."

"You can imagine what was in my head. I had to give myself relief."

"I hope you didn't squander all your resources. You are going home, you know."

"My resources will replenish. There's enough to go around."

"I want my share. When you come back here."

"You will have your share and much more. Bet on it."

"Not in my office though. That is too risky."

"My place is good. It is clandestine ideal."

"You are ideal. The perfect man in every way. The first other man to remove all conventional barriers since I married. Can you respect me, knowing that?"

"My respect for you is just as strong as my desire for you. Your honesty. And your irresistible beauty and sexuality. I too will forget my wedding vows to be with you. Will that lower your respect of me?"

"No. It will not. We both want to make love. And we will. Leave our spouses for a while and enjoy it to the fullest. Ships passing in the night."

"But docking for a while, before going on separate ways."

"Yes. Docking. Connecting." I succumbed to spastic quivers. "Soon, Dennis. We will dock and connect."

I had only one class to teach that day, so I packed it in and left early. I got a city map from the glove compartment and found a route to Dennis' address. It was just as he said. A large, rambling old Victorian house, converted to furnished apartments. A half surround porch with white painted spoke fans flowering right and left of the post tops. I parked at the curb and searched for numbers on the little black mail boxes. Just as he said, his apartment door was at the corner of the porch. It even had its own set of steps off the porch. Perfect. I could enter and leave unnoticed. That was reassuring information to bring back to my husband.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds