• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Captive Princess Pt. 06

Captive Princess Pt. 06

12

When Ivory and Lisa returned home, Master Theodore had been home from work for quite a while. Lisa has Ivory put on a fashion show for her master and Theodore applauded loudly and ardently. He was more than satisfied with the selections his fiancee had made. But the fashion fest was over far too soon for Ivory and she was naked and sucking cock once more.

"I would really appreciate it, Theodore if you were to take her out of chastity." Said Lisa. "I would imagine that she tastes divine. I know that I enjoy kissing the lips of her mouth, I am sure that I would enjoy her other lips as well. She we will make excellent companion to both of us. Had I done the choosing of your slave I could not have done better myself."

"I understand dearest." Replied Theodore, "But we must give her time to at least learn the language. It is not enough that she simply bed my clients she need to flatter them and praise them and Realto is the language I work in most often. Who wants a slave you can't talk to? I know that some men like that but I have business considerations."

The three of them then set down to an excellent dinner prepared by the maid, Deena. While they ate the master and his fiancee gave the slave some idiomatic phrases to memorize and try to use properly. After dinner Lisa had Ivory giver her a bath and a massage. Later Lisa praised Ivory's talented tongue as she came with great passion.. Lisa turned in early in a guest room and Ivory had her master all to herself that evening. She was really beginning to covet the touch of her Master. Her Master massaged Ivory briefly but thoroughly, in thanks for her service to Lisa. After preforming fellatio upon her master and swallowing his seed, the master embraced Ivory and kissed her for a long time.

The next morning, Ivory work at her master's prodding and applied herself to his morning erection. Once she had finished. Master Theodore announced. "After your language lesson, my friend Richard, his wife Adele and their slave Rebekah are coming over for dinner. They are spending the night. I expect you to service all three once they enter this house. You will also be responsible for stripping Rebekah of her clothing. At some part of the day Richard and I will be sharing Adele. Ordinarily Lisa would be part of that sharing but since Lisa is Richard's sister you and Rebekah will be left under the charge of Lisa during that time. I better not receive a bad report from her!"

Ivory was excited that she would see Rebekah again, she really liked the beautiful red haired slave. Ivory realized that she was beginning to feel something like affection for Lisa as well. She did envy the intimacy that the blonde haired woman shared with her Master but she realized her presence was something she simply had to accept. Master and slave rose from the bed and prepared for the day. Ivory felt wonderful as she luxuriated in the tub while her master bathed her. He prepared her hair in quite a delightful style. Ivory's revelry was broken a bit by the arrival of Lisa. Ivory had to bathe and dress the beautiful blonde girl. Ivory wished that she could get dressed as well. She still was a bit uncomfortable with her own nudity.

After breakfast, Master Theodore left for his business and Lisa discussed plans for the dinner with the maid and butler Ivory found her tiny teacher a bit more gentle that afternoon and the lesson much easier. She was gaining some mastery over the complicated pronunciation rules for Realto. For Ivory it was as though a small light went on, she realized that the rest of the language was just within her grasp. By the time her teacher left Ivory was actually looking forward to her next lesson. Her teacher was so pleased that she kissed Ivory before she left and encouraged her to do her homework.

Once the teacher left Lisa took Ivory aside and the two of them spent a while rubbing moisturizer into each others skin and preparing for the return of Master Theodore and shortly thereafter the guests. Master Theodore was quite pleased when Lisa informed him of the good report from Ivory's language teacher. His smile only increased when Ivory greeted him with a complicated phrase in his native tongue. Ivory prepared to welcome Theodore home with a blow job but her Master stopped her.

"I would prefer you be fresh when Richard Adele and Rebekah arrive. I am very proud of your applying yourself to your lessons. One more good report and I shall buy you some jewelry."

Shortly thereafter the butler led in Richard, his wife and his slave. Rebekah looked radiant in a white sheath dress that complimented her skin tone marvelously. As instructed Ivory preformed fellatio on Richard and cunnilingus on Adele. Next she rose, approached Rebekah and gently removed the dress and sandals. Being careful and gentle with the fabric, she hung it up in a closet. Ivory then set to work on Rebekah's tasty, hairless pussy. Ivory was actually proud of herself when she heard the sweet moan of the slave.

Next it was Rebekah's turn to service Theodore and Lisa and Ivory. Ivory noticed that Rebekah was faster at the task than she herself was but that the pleasure given the recipients seemed just as intense. Finally Rebekah approached Ivory. With ivory still in chastity, Rebekah obviously could not preform cunnilingus on her so she kissed ivory all over and then rubbed against her until she herself orgasmed.

They all then sat down to dinner. Everyone asked Ivory how her Realto lessons were going. Most of the time everyone spoke in simple short sentences so that Ivory could mostly follow along. Ivory was delighted to be a part of the conversation. Rebekah sat next to her and kept one hand on Ivory's thigh. Every time Ivory got a sentence correct, she gave Ivory's thigh a gentle squeeze, Ivory really liked the feeling of the slim girls hand on her leg.

Finally dinner was over and Ivory waited to be led by Master Theodore and Lisa. Theodore took her hand and gave it to Richard. The handsome neighbor looked deeply into Ivory's eyes and then bent to kiss her. Ivory realized that Richard was stronger and broader than Theodore it felt good to be encircled in his arms. As led, Ivory preformed fellatio on Richard once more and swallowed his seed. Ivory thought that she would never get used to swallowing cum but at the same time all men tasted slightly different. Richard was just a bit less bitter than her Master. She and Rebekah shared the bed with Theodore and Richard while Adele and Lisa watched. As things progressed, Adele stroked Ivory's back and whispered sweetly in her ear. As Adele did this Lisa did the same for Rebekah as she serviced Theodore. After each man came they held and stroked the women until their equipment was able to function again. Ivory then watched enthralled as her master lubricated Rebekah's asshole and entered her.

Ivory had seen and been instructed about anal sex when she had undergone slave training but never had she been so close to its actual performance. Richard let Ivory watch Rebekah and Theodore as she serviced him. Ivory was fascinated that Rebekah seemed to enjoy this as much as when she was entered vaginally. Ivory realized that one day soon her Master would do the same thing to her. She thought some more and realized that she would be given to men who were essentially strangers and they would do that to her. Master Theodore had made clear that she would be a part of his business transactions. Not for the first time since her enslavement, ivory thought about her past life as a princess. Once again she cursed the raiders who had captured her.

A short while later Lisa led the slaves from the room as Adele stripped off her clothes and slid between the two best friends. In one of the guest rooms Lisa had Rebekah and Ivory snuggle in the bed. Ivory delighted that she could actually converse with the pale red haired slave. It was so much better than the simple pantomime of the past. Lisa stripped off her clothes and went to the dresser. Out of a drawer she produced something Ivory had never seen before. It was a dual headed phallus. Ivory's jaw dropped as she watched her Master's fiancee lubricate the object and then slid one end into her blonde pussy. The other end entered Rebekah.

Ivory watched enthralled as Lisa fucked Rebekah as if she were a man. Rebekah really seemed to respond to Lisa's entreaties. For the sheltered former princess it was a revelation. Ivory noticed that at length both women had orgasms. Ivory looked at her chastity belt and tugged on it. Ivory realized that if Rebekah and Lisa and Adele liked to be entered then intercourse was not something to be feared but embraced. She decided that, when she had a quiet moment, she would ask her Master to take her out of chastity. Ivory realized that it was the last thing she still owned that she had possessed as a princess but that keeping it was now no great great thing. It may have meant something when she was a princess and it was a prize to give to the prince or king that she married, but such an event was never going to occur.

A short time later, Ivory reveled in the wonderful closeness and supreme softness of Rebekah and Lisa as she laid between them. Both kissed her head to toe and gently caressed her. The kisses they shared were deep and wonderful. Eventually, after all had reached a wonderful state of glorious exhaustion, the six adults were relaxing over mulled wine before a roaring fire in the hearth. They all talked for quite a while. The butler Clarence and the maid Deena rotated through the room with hors d'oeuvres. When it came time for bed Ivory found herself in the same bed as Richard and Adele. Leisurely and over many hours Ivory serviced both husband and wife before all fell into delighted slumber.

In the morning Ivory serviced Richard and later Richard prepared Ivory for the start of her day. Ivory enjoyed Richard's gentle touch as he bathed and shaved her. Richard seemed to have a gentility that was greater than her own Master Theodore's. Ivory decided that Richard was also most definitely more handsome. At breakfast all of the adults shared smiles and memories of the previous night. Breakfast was quite tasty. At about two in the afternoon Adele, Richard and Rebekah exited Master Theodore's house. A short time later Theodore left as well to tend to a late shipment arriving at his business. He ordinarily did not begin on this day or so late in the day but this was an especially important shipment.

Later Ivory was braiding Lisa's hair when she asked Her how she should best ask Theodore to remove her chastity belt.

"That is a big step Ivory. Are you sure you want this? There is no going back." Said Lisa.

"I realize that, Lisa but I want to fully participate in making love to you, Rebekah and my Master." Said Ivory.

"You DO realized that you will be bedding other people as well?. Theodore will give you to all kinds of strange men and women, sometimes for days at a time. He purchased you as an adjunct to his business. I won't lie to you Ivory, even if you do not enjoy the sex that you will be subjected to, you will have to act as though you enjoy it. You will have to praise and flatter these men and women."

Ivory sighed deeply and replied, "I realize that but this is my lot in life. What purpose does my maidenhead serve me now? Master Theodore paid a great deal for me. I may as well start earning my keep."

Lisa turned to face Ivory, rose and embraced her. After kissing the slave deeply Lisa said. "We will talk to Theodore together when he comes home. I'm sure he will listen to both of us."

The two were waiting by the door when Master Theodore arrived back home. Ivory started to kneel before her master but Lisa told her to stop.

"I've got this one Ivory." Lisa then knelt as though she was a slave and serviced a delighted Theodore. After finishing her task Lisa stood up, embraced her fiance, looked intently in his eyes and announced, "Ivory and I have a favor to ask of you."

Lisa then led Theodore to a comfortable chair with Ivory following closely upon her heels. Over the next hour the two women made their case for Ivory being rid of her chastity belt. For every objection Theodore raised one or both of them had a rebuttal ready. In the end Theodore realized that he was outnumbered and for him to have peace in in his home he had to accede to their wishes. He raised on final objection.

"But her language education..."

Ivory responded with the most complex sentence in Realto she had ever attempted. The stunned look on her master's face confirmed that she had gotten it right.

"Alright, I know when I am beaten. I shall remove Ivory's belt tomorrow. HOWEVER, it would not set a good example if I were the first person to lie with her. I will have Richard take her virginity. Otherwise she may make an emotional attachment to me that might get in the way of my business needs. Make no mistake ivory, I will use you often in every way imaginable. While I DO have a fondness for you. I DO NOT and will never love you. You are my property. Lisa is the love of my life.

So long as you understand and respect the difference I will treat you very well and give you an excellent life for a slave. If you begin to fancy yourself as anything more than my slave and possession, I WILL sell you to a harsh master! Is that clear?"

Ivory faced her Master Theodore. The hard look of his eyes that frightened Ivory was quite obvious as he had uttered the last few sentences. She realized that she would have to keep a tight rein upon her emotions. Ivory nodded soberly and answered, "Yes Master, I understand."

Lisa clapped and kissed both Theodore and Ivory.

"Thank you Theodore. I will keep Ivory in line if I see her getting too attached to you or myself."

Lisa then got a delighted look upon her face and said, "Sometime soon may I take Ivory to visit my friend Agatha?"

"She's the one with the male slave Isn't she?"

"Yes. Agatha and I would have a very enjoyable time watching them serve each other. I think it would be important for Ivory to learn the protocol for dealing with a male slave."

Theodore thought for a moment and said, "Next month is soon enough, Ivory should be thoroughly fucked before she encounters a stud. Now I must have a message sent to Richard so that we can set up tomorrow's encounter."

A few hours later, Master Theodore had Lisa and Ivory sit down while he explained how things were going to transpire. "Ivory, I want tomorrow to be very much like most of your future nights serving in my business will be like. Lisa will pick out the outfit you will wear. In Realto the rule on mandatory slave nudity is not enforced in stores and restaurants. We will meet Richard at a place where I often take clients. During the meal you will praise Richard and be solicitous of him. Once the meal is over I will turn you over to Richard and he will take you to a room for the evening. He will have complete authority over you and you WILL obey his every order. In the morning Richard will return you to me."

"Your life after tomorrow will be like that on many days Ivory," continued Theodore. "Even during your monthly. You will not during those days have to offer your pussy to my clients but your ass is fair game and my clients can expect as much oral pleasure as they demand. The only thing they are NOT permitted is to strike, injure or threaten you. If that occurs do not hesitate to tell me. Some men enjoy taking liberties with slaves that they are not permitted, particularly susceptible are slaves new to slavery. Striking or intimidating another person's slave is a crime in Realto and can result in massive fines or jail time. Slaves are very valuable and should be protected from violence and intimidation."

It was late in the evening before Master Theodore had finished instructing Ivory on her the protocol and behavior required. At last Ivory snuggled between Lisa and Theodore in bed. In a switch, both Theodore and Lisa tended to Ivory, gently licking and massaging her body until she was asleep.

In the morning Master Theodore was particularly tender towards Ivory. He lovingly bathed and shaved her and a last removed Ivory's chastity belt. Ivory gazed at herself in the full length mirror. Her fair skin contrasted sharply with the brilliant silver of her collar. Her long legs met at a delightful hairless crotch and her large breasts and long arms and narrow waist, made her look very beautiful indeed. Ivory allowed herself to imagine a very different fate for the last time. She decided that she would never think of herself as a princess anymore but rather as Master Theodore's pride and joy. It was a big step down in the world but not an unbearable one.

For Ivory, the day passed slowly, despite applying herself to her language lesson. Her teacher was so pleased with the progress that her pupil had made that she kissed ivory and stroked her all over at the lesson's conclusion. The diminutive Denise Raline left a good report with Lisa and Clarence, the butler, before she made her way home. Ivory was very proud that her lessons today had been almost entirely in Realto.

Theodore had instructed Lisa to have Ivory ready to go out when he and Richard arrived home. Lisa reveled in the task. She carefully went through the many articles of clothing she had purchased for the slave. Eventually she came up with an outfit she was sure was a winner. First Lisa had Ivory don a pair of black Thigh high stockings with a garter to hold them up. Over this she was given a gold silk skirt that stopped a few centimeters above her knee. Topping things off was a skintight white blouse with built in bra cups. For Ivory's feet Lisa selected a pair of highly polished, ankle high boots. Everything looked wonderful beneath her silver steel collar and Lisa applied just the lightest touch of makeup to bring out the slave's eyes and lips. Ivory was stunned when she looked in the mirror. She could hardly wait until her master and Richard came home.

Lisa explained what would happen later that evening in minute detail. Ivory found herself paying closer attention to Lisa than she had while being trained in a classroom. Ivory was a bit disconcerted when her master's fiancee informed her that her first sexual encounter was likely to be painful but the pain was quickly replaced with pleasure after a few sessions of intercourse and that Richard was likely to use her several times the first night in the inn. Ivory was excited despite her foreboding about potential pain. Ivory had been shielded from pain her entire life before she had been enslaved. Those old fears were sometimes hard to suppress.

Theodore arrived back home from work in the company of Richard. Ivory gazed with pleasure at Richard. He was dark like her master but broader and more finely muscled. His face was very handsome and he was a bit taller than Theodore. Part of Ivory was grateful that her master had entrusted the loss of her virginity to Richard. Ivory realized that her master could have plunged her directly into business use. Under those circumstances her first encounter might have been with a fat homely merchant of the sort who had bought her friend Hannah.

After selecting a light jacket for Ivory, Master Theodore informed his slave that she was only permitted to speak Realto this night and the trio left for town. Richard held Ivory close as they rode in Master Theodore's carriage the few kilometers to town and on to one of the finer inns in town. Ivory turned heads when she entered the dining room of the inn. The three talked and dined. Ivory fumbled for words only occasionally. Ivory had really enjoyed herself by the time dessert arrived.

Finally it was time to retire. For Ivory, this was her last chance to delay her deflowering. A deep and secret part of her soul was begging the rest of her to entreat Master Theodore to restore her chastity belt and keep her locked up for several more months at least. Ivory successfully suppressed that voice. She allowed herself to be led, a man on each arm to the front desk. A brief dispute broke out between Richard and Master Theodore. Theodore had reached for his wallet but Richard would not let him pay for the room with his own funds. The two boon companions were again in harmony once Richard won the argument and paid for the room with his own funds. Master Theodore had a last word for his slave before she was led off.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Captive Princess Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds