• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Toys

My First Toys

I was brought awake with a sharp smack to my ass and immediately rolled onto my back. I felt His hands part my legs so I would be lying open to what He wanted. His fingers stroking and rubbing my clit parting the soft folds of skin hiding that sensitive spot and sliding one finger inside making me wet. I still hadn’t opened my eyes but was enjoying the sensations He was causing and my moans and the grinding of my hips told Him so. The slight pain of another stinging smack to my pussy causing a groan from me and I heard His voice as He watched me.

“If you were to remain in bed resting I would not have come now rise and stand over there.”

It was then that I saw two objects on the desk to where He had wanted me to go. I slipped out of bed and moved over to the desk and now saw clearly the vibrator and the anal plug. Memories of the last time He had fucked me anally poured through my mind recalling how stretched that tiny star was by His cock when He had thrust it deep and hard until He came. My muscles clenched at the thought of that again and I saw Him smile as He saw a slight shiver come from me because He knew that I was thinking. I stood there, silent and watching, as He took His time coming over to where I stood. My eyes kept going over to the toys that was part of His play with me. He built up the anticipation by showing me things but using them in His own good time. My pussy slick already the heat unfurling in my belly as I felt Him stand right behind me where I could feel His cock against my ass. Eager for Him as I was I rubbed my ass against Him to tempt Him and I felt His hands on my cheeks squeezing hard and spreading them to rub His head between though I tried to push back harder He held me still. His breath warms as He whispered in my ear.

“All in good time little one”

I was panting already nipples aching with how tight they had become. My breasts heaving with each breath as He continued to toy with me. His chest against my back pushing me forward over the desk His foot sliding between mine and pushing my feet apart to stand with my legs apart. I felt His hand slide up my thigh making me tremble and I tried to get His hand to my pussy quicker than He wanted by shifting lower in the position. Down came His hand on one soft cheek leaving the imprint as well as spreading heat across my ass mingling with the passion He was arousing in me.

“What did I say?”

As He listened for my answer His hand had reached my pussy with His palm up and rubbing His whole hand against me, cupping me. Wincing slightly from the slap my body in need, my words a husky soft whisper.

“All in good time”

Nodding at my quick answer, pleased by it, He soothed the sting by caressing the reddened cheek. I had forgotten all about the toys as He used His hands everywhere. Thrusting His fingers between swollen lips, rubbing my clit. Circling my nipples with fingers coated in my juices. Tugging on my nipple rings. I was pushed forward and up onto the desk. Lain on my side with my ass near the edge. He lifted one of my legs to rest against His shoulder. I felt the first nudge against my star and clenched in reaction and tried to wriggle away but I couldn’t move. He twisted and turned it slipping it slowly inside me. Gasping as the plug was embedded inside and He let His hand push against it to move it now and then. My leg was moved from His shoulder and I was now flat on my back with His hands on the insides of both my thighs keeping them open.

“Play with your pussy, cum now for Me”

It did not take long. My fingers moved quickly over my clit. Stroking in circles pressing down hard on the sensitive spot. He watched as my back arched up off the desk shuddering as cum flowed from my pussy covering my already soaked, swollen lips. I felt the throbbing of my star around the plug as my breathing slowed and I began to relax.

“you’re not done yet little one”

I felt Him slide His hard cock inside my pussy. My eyes widening as I felt both Him and the plug as if they were touching each other, going right through me from front to back. I couldn’t hold back the whimper as both holes were stretched. He thrust hard and fast. His hands hooked under my knees pushing them up and slightly out so He would able to thrust deeper inside me. Each thrust brought the sound of how wet I was like soft sucking sounds. Slowly becoming accustomed to the new feeling the pain blended so well with the pleasure I couldn’t pick one from the other. I clenched my muscles tight around His cock and the plug as He continued to slam inside over and over. His balls slapping against my ass. I felt His cock throb and almost bulge as He was near the point of orgasm and He thrust more forcefully. My breasts bouncing, my body jerked each time. His arms still hooked under my knees as He leaned over me pushing my knees near to my breasts. He pulled back until only His head was inside. He straightened up again keeping me pinned with His hands. With the next few thrusts, harder and sharper then ever before, I felt my whole body tremble as He filled me with every drop of His cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My First Toys

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds