• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Help Me, Sister Ch. 03

Help Me, Sister Ch. 03

123

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter. Some of the parts are stressful to think and write about. It's a little short, but the concept was complete and a new one about to start.

Hope you like.

Lissa

CHAPTER THREE - Mood Swings

Maolisa woke to an empty bed and sighed. Resisting the urge to reach for a dressing gown, she walked down the hallway to Aislin's room. As she expected, Ash was there. On the floor just inside the doorway. Mail curled up beside her, spooning, and tried to doze off.

Aislin woke up with her sister snuggled up to her bum, snoring softly. Slipping out from under Mail's arm she made her way down to the kitchen and reached for the coffee beans. A box got in her way so she had to pull it out and then get what she needed from it. She smiled suddenly, remembering. There is a routine for making coffee. Laying out everything she would need first and then following the steps, she soon had fresh ground coffee brewing. She resisted the urge to jump up and down and clap, thinking she might be too old for that kind of thing.

The aroma of fresh brewed coffee guided Mail to the kitchen, where she found a naked Ash sitting cross-legged on the counter sipping a cup and looking out the window. "Morning, Sis." Maolisa rubbed at her eyes and got an empty cup and started making some coffee for herself. "Um, how come I found you sleeping on the floor in your room in the middle of the night?"

"I don't know. Were you looking for something?" Aislin looked a little confused, "although if it was the middle of the night it probably could have waited for morning."

Maolisa giggled as she figured out how Aislin had interpreted her question. "I meant to ask why you were sleeping there. When I fell asleep we were on my bed all tired and comfortable. I thought you would like sleeping with me."

"When I was sleeping it was fine but then I woke up and it wasn't my room and you were close so I had to be scared. I couldn't go back to sleep so I went to my room and I could." Ash looked down shyly, then shivered as Mail finished making her coffee and came to stand in front of her, resting a hand lightly on her foot.

"Would it be better for us to sleep in your room, in case you wake up?" Maolisa caressed Aislin's toes, smiling as her sister started getting excited and squirmed on the counter top, wiggling them.

Aislin sipped at her coffee, wiggling her little feet as her sister teased her, "You're going to make the counter all messy and have to wash it." As her body started to tremble slightly, she frowned. "I don't think that would work too well. When I wake up in the night and close to you and not too horny then I would still get scared. It's two things. A different place is scary and a person is scary." She looked thoughtful, or spacey, as she stared into her coffee cup. After a minute she brightened, "but I think I can stop being scared of you cause you're my sister and I wasn't scared before, and new places can be old places in time and then not scary, but that means sleeping in the new place and being scared for a time until it's not a new place any more." She smiled wide, "that's how come I can sleep in my room now; it's been time."

Leaning over to kiss the tiny toes, Maolisa thought about it. "Okay. How about we work on getting you comfy with me in your room first? I can spend time with you, maybe make you stay near me?" She reached for her sister's cheek, caressing it, then stepped back as Ash's trembling threatened to spill her coffee. "And we have to wash the counter anyway, you put your bare bum on it."

Once Maolisa was far enough away to stop being scary, Aislin realized she had asked two questions. "You should only ask one question at a time." She tried to scowl at her sister but ended up looking silly, "I might get confused and it would be your fault." She stuck her little tongue tip out between her lips.

Giggling, Maolisa moved close again and tried to bite Aislin's tongue, then asked again, "Would it be good to first try to get you comfy with me in your room?" While she waited, she let her hands wander over her sister's body, enjoying the shudders and shivers it caused both of them.

"Maybe we can do that. I don't know how to get comfy, though." Ash shrugged, "just happens with some people sometimes but not much." She unfolded her legs and slid off the counter into her sister's arms, then shuddered heavily at the skin to skin whole body contact, "but we can try over and over and over," she trailed off, grinning and fidgeting nervously.

Leaning in to press her lips to Aislin's, Maolisa murmured, "You almost asked for what you want! Next thing you know, you'll be the dom one making demands."

Aislin ruined the kiss with a fit of giggles.

Maolisa held onto Aislin for as long as she dared, then let her go and stepped away to let her calm down. Trusting Ash to know her limits was not always wise, especially when it came to things like hugs and kisses. "Now how about clean up the coffee mess, and where you set your cute little bum, while I go get some jogging in?"

Turning to pick up the coffee cups, Aislin wiggled her bum at Maolisa, grinning back over her shoulder, then started picking up and putting away the coffee making gear seriously. "Okay. I'm going down to the dock and jump in the lake, then bug you about a computer for me to play with and learn about stuff, then maybe it will be time for lunch."

"Whoa, Sis! Don't plan that much of the day. You know what will happen if something changes." Maolisa patted Aislin's bum lightly, "how about just planning to go to the lake after cleaning this, and then see what should be next?"

"Now I have to unplan it? That's almost as bad as changing, you know. I already was thinking about ..."

Maolisa cut her off with a kiss, holding her tightly as she started winding herself up to being angry. "Ssh. Calm, baby. Breathe slow. We can work with it. Just think about now." As the tension in Ash's body flowed out, being replaced by trembling, Mail let her go, a little bit at a time, until they were just holding hands. "We can do what you want, but take it in small bits, okay?" Stepping back a little more, so their arms were outstretched and just touching fingertips, she watched Ash's hand becoming steady, then let it go. "Can we do it that way, or do we need to use your plan today and do smaller plans tomorrow?"

"Maybe some of the plan? Go to the lake then bug you and then think about next?" Aislin looked like a lost little girl, very insecure.

Giving her little older sister a big smile, Maolisa gave a cheerful, "that works!", then stepped close and kissed her before turning to the doorway. "I'll be back shortly, okay?"

Ash smiled just as big, happy that she didn't get a lecture about how she should have handled herself. "Okay! See you in a little bit." She got the counter cleaner out from under the cabinet as her sister left the room, scowling at the counter. "Don't even see where I was. Probly gotta clean it all," she muttered at it.

Dressing in short-shorts, snug t-shirt, and tennis shoes, Maolisa made her way down the back stairs. She had considered going barefoot, but she knew her feet would kill her if she tried running that way. Aislin seemed to handle any surface without shoes, but Mail was starting to wonder how much was due to her just enjoying the extreme sensations. There was also her ability to endure some forms of discomfort to avoid others, such as enduring cold to avoid heavy clothing. Mail smirked at herself as she thought about how much Ash was changing her instead of her changing Ash. Before Aislin, Maolisa never would have considered wearing tennis shoes without some kind of sock, or going without panties or bra, and now she was doing all of that. Not that she really needed a bra, even when running, but it was what she was told was the right thing to do. As she started jogging toward the dock she wondered if she would ever be as comfortable naked as Aislin was.

Once Aislin had the kitchen the way she wanted it, which was 'perfectly' clean, she wandered out the back door toward the path to the dock. She heard her mother's voice in the back of her mind saying to wear something when going outside, but it was much fainter than it had been when she first arrived. Not that she had paid much attention; she loved her mother, but rarely listened to her rules. Walking across the grass she shivered, the tickle of the blades on the bottom of her feet sending thrills through her body, then shivered more as she stepped onto the dirt path. Her feet found crushed sticks, powdered leaves, even slivers of pulverized stone. A corner of her mind told her that the path must have been man made or very old. It was too smooth and consistent to be natural. She stepped off the side of the path and smiled, feeling the bushes and vines reaching out and caressing her body, finding places that liked being touched. When the leaves were too soft and soothing she stepped further from the path, when the briers and thorns were taking too many liberties with her skin she stepped closer. Tasting both sides of the line, she slowly made her way toward the dock.

By the time Maolisa made it to the end of the dock she was completely winded. She fussed at herself for being out of shape, but admitted that the path was a bit rough for running on. She looked down at her bare legs and shook her head, smirking. Aislin was going to love all those little scratches, if she wasn't annoyed that she wasn't the cause. After pausing to catch her breath, Mail started back up the path at a brisk walk, until she saw something white and ghostly moving slowly through the trees toward her, gliding effortlessly through the thick underbrush. A graceful wraith that resolved into Aislin as it glided around a thick clump of raspberry bushes. Stopping, she just watched, admiring how well her city-girl sister moved through the rough forest, ignoring the path. As she got closer Maolisa was able to see that Aislin wasn't really gracefully avoiding the obstacles, just letting them caress her as she walked past. Thin red lines, like highway marks on a map, covered her body. Mail cringed at some of the places they went, but Ash was walking as if in a dream, a faraway look of contentment on her face.

Seeing her sister on the path, Aislin brought her attention back from wherever it was wandering and waved her fingertips, then stepped back on the path, sighing at the contrast between the packed dirt and the sticks, thorns, dead leaves, and rocks of the forest proper. She was tempted to step back off the path, but the way her sister was staring and smiling made her look like she might offer a kiss, and Ash couldn't pass up the chance of getting kissed. Ignoring the bushes, and their attempts to seduce her back into the raw forest, she made her way to her sister's arms as they rose to meet her.

"Ash, what in the world do you think you're doing?" Maolisa started. As she saw the smile slipping from Aislin's face she quickly forced a smile to her own and tried to make her voice more lighthearted, "I thought it was my job to scratch you all up."

Aislin wasn't sure what to make of the change from critical to happy, but it didn't really matter, as long as it was happy now. She let Mail look at her body for a minute, then pull her into a tight hug. "I was walking in the forest. It's much nicer than walking on streets. You done running?"

"I shouldn't be, it isn't far enough, but running on uneven ground is a lot harder than in a park. My legs are already wore out." Maolisa let Aislin pull away from the hug, then take her by the hand and start walking toward the dock. Being a step behind, Mail was able to watch Ash move and decided that the gliding wasn't an optical illusion; the way Ash moved she didn't do the head bobbing or side to side swaying most people do when they walk. Her upper body just seemed to float along as her hips and legs did all the swaying and twisting needed. It was an eerily sexy walk, Mail admitted, and wondered if she could learn it.

Ash led her sister to the dock, then out to the far end. Sitting her on one of the support posts, Aislin knelt down in front of her and lifted her foot to her thigh, then untied the lace of the tennis shoe and removed it, lifting the cute little foot to her mouth for a kiss, then repeated the same for the other foot. Standing she reached for Mail's shirt and started to pull it up. Maolisa only resisted for the briefest second, looking around nervously, then lifted her arms to allow it to come off easily. Ash dropped the shirt on top of the shoes then put her hand out, obviously expecting Mail to take it, then gently tugged to get Mail to stand up. Kneeling in front of her, Aislin unbuttoned her shorts, unzipped them, and pulled them down, touching Mail's feet to get her to lift them out of the way. Aislin kissed Maolisa's soft smooth mound, then stood in front of her and smiled, having done everything without a word.

Putting her arms around her sister, Maolisa hugged her, enjoying the feel of skin on skin and thinking how much more erotic it felt when done in a technically public place. Loosening the hug she kissed Ash lightly, then stepped back to look at her face, and smiled, "that was pretty brave of you! I'm proud. Was it easier to just do it without asking or talking?"

Blushing brightly and looking down at Maolisa's chest, Aislin nodded, still not saying anything. She had been scared the whole time she was undressing her sister, but now that it was done and Mail praised her, she felt good. Too nervous to talk, she pointed at the water and beckoned for Mail to follow her, then ran off the edge of the dock, not even trying to dive. She swam out in the icy water far enough so Mail could jump in safely, then turned to watch.

Gritting her teeth to subdue annoyance, Maolisa watched Aislin run off the end of the dock before she had a chance to tell her that she didn't swim very well and that the water was too cold. She tried to run in twice before she could get past the edge of the dock, knowing the water was painfully cold. She wished that the immunity to cold that Aislin seemed to have had been one of the traits they shared. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes she ran off the edge the way Ash had, nearly screaming as she went under, wondering how water could be this cold without being ice. She swam over to Ash and treaded water for a moment, then biting her lip, hoping the effort she made would be enough, blurted out, "Sis, I can't swim good enough, and the water is too cold for me! I'm sorry. I tried but I can't."

Aislin felt odd about her sister's admission. She smiled and pointed back to the dock, then climbed the ladder behind Mail, leaning forward and biting her sister's bum. Once out of the water she used Mail's t-shirt to dry her off, rubbing roughly to get her warmed up again, then let Maolisa move away. She'd been close for about as long as she could stand, but hadn't thought to move away on her own. Sitting cross-legged on the old wood of the dock she considered her feelings about Maolisa not being able to swim in the cold water. "Um, ya know that's the first time I could do something you couldn't." She looked at her sister's breasts, "I don't know what to think."

Smiling, Maolisa sat cross-legged across from Aislin's little body at a distance that wouldn't trigger any nervousness or fear, "there's other things you can do either better than me or that I can't do at all. Like running around barefoot all the time. I can't walk on sticks and stones and such. When we were living up north, one time I tried walking across a gravel road barefoot and thought I was going to die, but Mom says you don't have any trouble with it." She looked thoughtful, "and you know, there's tons of stuff you never even tried to do. Mostly for not having a chance, I know, cause Mom never had much money and Dad refused to send her any. Not that he had much, being a drunken loser. But anyway." She forced herself back on topic, "I think we can get you the stuff to try anything you want and see if you can find something you want to do that you can be good at."

Aislin smiled widely, "I already planned to ask and bug and be annoying till you get me a computer. I want to try writing and art and maybe other stuff." She wiggled her toes, then put her hands on them, making herself moan, her face flushing. "Oops," she blushed. "Anyway, I don't know anything about them or what's needed or anything but I really want to try making pictures and stories."

Maolisa watched her sister make herself horny, thinking about what Ash wanted, "That should be easy enough. We can go into town and see what is in the computer store, maybe someone there will know what would be best to start with."

Stopping herself from touching her feet, Ash looked at her sister, shocked, "No! No stores! There's people there. Maybe get it online? I can wait for it to be delivered. Don't need to go to a store. Nope. Can wait." She continued muttering variants of no as she started caressing her feet again, stopping only when her self-induced orgasm distracted her.

Grinning as she watched her sister masturbate simply by touching her own feet, Mail waited until she was finished, then stood up and reached for her shirt and shorts. Ash kept getting in her way when she tried to dress so after a couple of failed attempts she let Ash have her way and picked up everything to carry it, "we're going to have to go slow. My feet aren't going to like walking on the path naked." She was surprised when Aislin took her hand and started walking beside her.

"Maybe we can go to the store if there's not a lot of people? Just some? Maybe do like Mom did and call and tell them I'm coming and maybe they can be nice and stay away and then you can ask what we need and then get it?" Her voice quavered a little, and her hand holding Mail's was shaking, but she really wanted a computer of her own enough that she thought maybe she could handle going to the store if it wasn't too busy. Talking herself into doing things that scared her worked much better than someone else trying to convince her.

Squeezing the little hand gently, Maolisa tried to keep the excitement out of her voice, not wanting to scare Aislin more by making a big deal of it. "I thought you might want it fast, and I would like to be able to talk to the people to be sure of what we're getting. I can call and talk to the store and see if they can make allowance for you. Did Mom have trouble getting stores to do that?"

Shaking her head side to side, Ash said, "no, most places were happy to. One store wouldn't and we just stopped shopping there. Mom said stores that don't care about their customers shouldn't get their money."

Still holding her sister's hand, Maolisa was nearly ecstatic. Being able to walk side by side with Aislin was a new thing for her and she was enjoying every moment of it, in spite of her feet complaining at her about the rough dirt and pebbles of the path. "I'll call around, then, and see what we can do." She could feel a little trembling in Ash's hand but wasn't sure if it was the fear of going to the store or if being close was getting to her again. She peeked at Ash's body and didn't see much trembling so decided to continue holding her hand. She marveled at how tender Ash's fingers were, every bit of Aislin's skin was, as if even that refused to grow up, staying baby-soft regardless of what she did.

Aislin wiggled her fingers around in her sister's hand, trying to figure out where to get them so that it was easy. She could hold hands like a child holds her mother, but she wanted to have fingers intertwined like she saw in movies. When she finally got each of her fingers between each of Mail's she turned and twisted and fidgeted, exploring how it felt. She decided it was uncomfortable, but the contact with so much skin made up for it. Taking a deep breath she tried to keep her mind on sex so she could stay near her sister as they walked up the path. Being horny often helped keep the fear from turning into panic, sometimes it turned into being hornier.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Help Me, Sister Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds