• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 13

A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 13

12

Gwen slept soundly despite the lust her performance on the balcony had rekindled. Again she awoke before Tim, her hand briefly straying down to the junction of her legs before deciding to wait until the naked man beside her arose.

Unlike their first morning at the hotel, Tim was pleasantly surprised to find that his wife was anxious to satisfy him before they went down to breakfast. She came quickly and easily after he entered her, her hips flexing beneath him to drive her pubic bone into his, Tim filling her soon after. The couple did not relax in the afterglow and quickly began to get ready, Gwen noting with mild embarrassment the wet spot they had made on the sheets. They made it down to the café five minutes before their daughter.

The goodbye between mother and daughter was not as sad this time; Gwen knew KD would be home for a short stay before she returned to school, and despite the luxury they had spent the last few days in, she was anxious to return to her horse and her house.

The couple arrived home late that Sunday afternoon. Alison had left a note on the table assuring them everything had gone as planned during their absence, and that she would be over soon to catch up on their trip to see her sister.

It was business as usual on Monday. Gwen saw the trucks off before catching up on some paperwork that had magically appeared on their day off, eventually wandering over to the house at lunchtime to get something to eat and perhaps start a load of wash.

She had been unthinkably lazy when they had returned home the day before and had neglected to unpack their travel items. The Lady called her on her laziness, and Gwen began to sort the contents of their bags into different loads of wash and things that needed to be put away.

Gwen stopped and smiled when she pulled out the garter, idly running her thumb along the lacy waistband while remembering the excitement in Tim's eyes when he had seen her in it. A crusted rough patch near the rose rasped against her fingertip. His semen, she decided. His cum, the Slut declared, and the nastiness of the word excited her. Gwen glanced at the closet. Perhaps now might be a good time to examine the contents of her riding boots more closely...

Gwen stripped down to bare skin before brazenly walking through the house to lock the kitchen door, just in case. Satisfied, she returned to the bedroom and pulled her boots out of the closet and put her hand in the right one. She felt the bulbous head of the Magic Wand, the Rabbit tucked neatly beside it. Something didn't seem right. The boot was emptied and Gwen reached into the left, where the enormous dildo seemed reluctant to come out of the cavity it had been stuffed in.

Gwen stepped back and looked at the closet, a mental map forming in her head. I put the boots in that corner, I put the vibrators in the left boot and the other thing—she still couldn't bring herself to think of it as a 'dildo'—in the right... A sense of panic began to form as she searched her memory for any time she might have taken them out and put them back another way. Had Tim found them? Her mouth opened wide in horror. Had Ali?

She stood there a moment, frantically looking back and forth between boots, closet, and toys. Why would anyone be looking in her closet? This is silly! There must be another explanation!

The sound of a car crunching up the gravel driveway snapped her out of her paralysis. Frantically, she scooped up the toys and threw them in her clothes hamper before scurrying to re-dress and greet whoever had pulled up. She had managed to pull on panties and jeans before the sound of the kitchen door being unlocked and opened echoed down the hall. Gwen quickly decided that no bra was better than no shirt, and hurriedly pulled the Nelson Plumbing t-shirt she had come in with over her head.

"Mom? You here?" The sound of Ali's voice over jangling keys did little to sooth the panicked woman.

"In the bedroom," she called back, hurrying up the hallway. The two nearly collided as they rounded the corner by the kitchen.

"Whoops, there you are!" Ali cried as she skidded to a stop inches from her mother. "The door was locked, so I didn't think you were home." She noticed the older woman's untucked shirt and harried appearance. "Everything OK?"

"Everything's fine," Gwen lied. "I was just getting changed to take a swim for lunch—it's so hot up in that office!"

"I thought there was an air conditioner up there?"

"Oh, there is, but if you forget to turn it on early, it never catches up...so, what brings you out here?"

"Just wanted to make sure you got home OK and everything was in good shape," her daughter replied, still sensing something wasn't quite right. "I can come back later—I don't let want to interrupt your swim."

"Don't be silly! I'll cool off in here just fine. Sit and have lunch with me!" The two shared tidbits of information from their weekends while Gwen busied herself at the refrigerator pulling out sandwich fixings, anxious to avoid looking her daughter in the eye.

"Mom, you seem really freaked out. Is everything alright?"

"Everything's fi—Alison, were you in my closet this weekend?" Gwen blurted out as she turned to put the cold cuts on the table. She didn't want to know, but she had to.

It was her daughter's turn to become flustered. "Oh God, Mom, yes, I'm so sorry, I was going riding and forgot my boots and the ones I left in the barn had a mouse in them and I didn't want to put them on and I knew you had some somewhere that you never used—I'm so sorry!" The young woman looked stricken.

Gwen calmed herself and sat down. "It's alright," she soothed, patting her daughter's hand. "So, I guess you found the ones in my closet?" Her daughter nodded urgently as she reached for the bread in a desperate attempt to busy herself.

"And...I guess you found what was in them?"

Ali looked up. "God I'm sorry, I wasn't snooping, I swear—I was just going riding, honest!"

Gwen smiled, hoping to calm her panicked daughter. "You don't have to apologize--I'm the one who's sorry, honey. You must think I'm some kind of degenerate to have those kinds of things. Of course, it's alright if YOU have them," she added hurriedly, remembering her daughter most likely still possessed some, "They were gifts--honestly, I've never used them." The older woman did her best to control her breathing and convince herself that using them only once counted as not at all. Mother again smiled at panicked daughter. "I know you have some, and I think that's great. If they make you happy and healthy, that's all I want for you."

Ali's eyes grew wide. "How did you know I..."

"I think we got our gifts from the same person."

"You mean, Aunt Natalie gave you those?"

"Uh-huh. And she told me she gave you some too, after you started asking questions about, uhh, sex. And I'm glad this came up, "Gwen said, not meaning it."I've been meaning to talk to you about that."

Alison's expression returned to misery. "I'm sorry Mom, I know the sex talk should come from your parents, I just didn't think I could talk to you about, y'know, that. You had a lot of good advice about everything else when I was growing up, but it didn't seem like that was something you felt comfortable talking about, other than telling me to find the right man and wait until marriage. That just didn't seem like how most of the other girls I knew were doing it. Daddy answered some of my questions, but there were other things I just couldn't ask him."

Gwen smiled and hesitated. Ali talked to Tim about sex? That was news to her. "You were right, I didn't feel comfortable talking about it then, and I'm very thankful your father and Aunt Natalie was there for you. But I just want you to know that I'm there for you now too, if it's not too late. I'm getting more comfortable with the whole subject, just bear with me. But if you want to stick with Aunt Natalie, well, I understand."

"Well, the what I found in your boots tells me you're more comfortable than I ever could have imagined. You've really never used them?"

Gwen blushed, shocked that her daughter would ask such a personal question. "Well, maybe once," she finally volunteered.

"Didn't you like it?"

The older woman could not believe where this conversation was heading. "If you must know, yes I did like it."

"So, why don't you use them more?"

"I thought I was offering to help you, not the other way around," Gwen laughed softly. "I don't know. Maybe I will."

Ali sensed she had pushed the topic far enough. "Well, thank you for your offer, and I'll definitely take you up on it the next time I have that kind of problem. But for now, I need to get back down to work. Give daddy a hug for me?" The two women rose and embraced, longer than either could ever remember.

"I'm serious," Gwen said as they broke apart, "let me know if you need to talk about anything--anything, OK?"

Alison smiled. "I promise. The same goes for you."

The young woman let out an explosive sigh of relief as she collapsed into the seat of her car. That had been close. It was bad enough that her mother had figured out she had uncovered her stash of sex toys; it would have been much worse if she had known her daughter and son-in-law had used them for their own amusement.

Alison and Jason slept in her parent's bedroom whenever they housesat due to the small size of the mattress in their daughter's old room; an unspoken arrangement ever since they had married. Of course, they did more than just sleep there; Jason took great pleasure in fucking their daughter in that bed, where her parents had conceived her. The act just seemed so kinky. Of course, their activities had not been confined to that one room; they had made love on the couch, on the kitchen table, by the pool; just about every place in and around the house, it seemed.

Jason had just emerged from the shower Saturday morning after Ali had removed the boots from the closet and pulled out the Magic Wand. It did not take much coaxing to convince her that a live show was in order, and while he had watched his wife pleasure herself with her own implements of orgasm, the thought of doing so while using someone else's toys—especially her prim and proper mother's—drove him wild. Alison had taken delight in the extreme perversion as well, burying the giant black cock deep inside while the Magic Wand was pressed tightly against her clit and her husband kneeled between her open legs, stroking furiously.

He came first, splashing his seed on the Magic Wand and the hand that held it. Ali carefully cleaned it and the other toys before they left the house on Sunday, a little worried that her mother might find traces of her son-in-law on her vibrator. When she had been confronted about the boots, she had assumed the worst.

Alison smiled as she pulled out on to the road. Her discovery on Saturday had been a shock, to be sure. She had always considered her mother a slightly less conservative version of her grandmother; she was quite sure that searching her grandparents' house would yield no such finds. She had never had a reason to think of her parents as sexual creatures, but her talks with Aunt Natalie has shown her that there was a place for it in every healthy, happy adult, and more than anything else she wanted her parents to be happy. Dad in particular had been a concern; she knew guys "always wanted it", but if Mom wasn't giving it, was he finding it somewhere else? Ali couldn't bear the thought of her father cheating on her mother. So, to find that Mom might have a sexual side to her after all was a pleasant surprise, and their conversation convinced her she had to help however she could with its nurturing. Her drive back into town was filled with the debate as to how to do so and how much to tell her younger sister.

Gwen's mind raced as the car disappeared down the driveway. Hew own daughter had discovered her secret—not her 'big secret', the Slut assured—but enough to hint that her mother might not be so proper and ladylike as the world was led to believe.

The Lady quietly suggested that perhaps the toys should be discarded, but Gwen dismissed the suggestion—it would be rude to throw away a gift, she reasoned. Besides, if Natalie and her daughters could have them, why couldn't she?

Gwen returned to the bedroom to retrieve and hide what she had thrown in the hamper. The sight of her bra lying on the floor where she had dropped it reminded her it had been omitted during her rush to dress. She smiled and stooped to pick it up before pulling the t-shirt over her head. The adrenaline of almost getting caught was just now beginning to fade, and the topless woman had to admit, the whole episode had a roller-coaster ride feel to it—scary while it was happening, a mix of excitement and relief when it was over. Being caught naked, especially under the circumstances she had been in that condition for, had always seemed like one of the worst fates imaginable; it surprised her to find it was now a thrill as well. She paused for a moment, bra in hand, looking at the hamper. With a wicked smile, Gwen made her way back to the kitchen door and locked it, this time holding her shirt against her chest as a bow to modesty, before retreating to her bedroom and shucking off her jeans.

The naked woman retrieved the items from the hamper and lay down on the bed after plugging in the wand. Gwen closed her eyes while her fingers combed her curly thatch of hair. Unbidden, a thought entered her mind. She knew from the faint smell of perfume when she had changed the sheets the day before that Ali and Jason used their bed while they were gone; had the bed been used for something more than sleeping? A part of her knew it probably had, while another part screamed of the taboo implied. An image of her daughter lying naked under her equally naked son-in-law flashed brightly before she dismissed it with embarrassment. Jason was certainly a handsome young man, but way off-limits for her to think about that way. With only a little concentration, her fantasy switched to the resort's pool, and the nearly nude people around it. Only now, she was one of them. Her top lay discarded on the table beside her while men in tight briefs openly ogled her. Gwen did nothing to discourage them, instead opening her legs for their viewing pleasure, her fabric covered mound on full display to her audience.

Gwen imagined the packages growing in their tights until bright-pink heads began to muscle their way above the waistbands. She reached for the very real black dildo and positioned it between her legs, the tip nestled between her lips. She doubted she could manage much more than the head in her, and pushed gently. The crown slid in with a soft pop as her opening stretched enough to allow the rounded tip access before tightening around it beyond the flare of the corona. The vibrator buzzed angrily as she applied more pressure and evaluated the object resting just inside her. Cautiously she continued pushing as her opening grudgingly relaxed to accept the massive girth. Gwen felt filled up, not painfully, but in a stretched-open, nerve-tingling sort of way. The Magic wand continued its assault on her clit as the first of her fantasy men lowered his briefs and began to stroke a rod at least as big as the one buried inside her.

Her thoughts returned to her son-in-law against her will. If Ali had seen her toys, had Jason? The embarrassment of this potential exposure caused her to gasp, the pool and the men about it now gone from her thoughts.

The roller coaster ride began yet again, the feeling of not knowing a nerve-wracking ascent to the crest of the hill . Alison would never dare show him anything like that! Would she? Panic began to rise in her. Did she dare ask her daughter if he had seen them? If he had, what did he think?

Worry about it later, the Slut advised. Right now you've got a penis inside of you. She accepted her imagination's efforts to return her to the pool. All of the men had by now lost their suits, each openly stroking an impressive erection. Gwen smiled and winked at them, pulling her bottoms aside to show them the sex they wanted to bury themselves in.

The length currently residing there was pulled in and out with force, rubbery testicles slapping her bottom before retreating for another stroke. Her climax began to build, releasing as the men spurted one after the other, majestic streams of pearl-white sperm arching impossibly high before splashing on the hot concrete. The very real dildo was slammed into her one last time while the vibrator ground her clit.

Her orgasm was brief, panic over what Jason might know and guilt over not caring enough to stop what she had been doing quickly overcoming the ebbing waves of her climax. She had to ask Alison about it. She just didn't know how.

Natalie arrived promptly at 10 that Friday morning, anxious to ride and hear more the details of her sister-in-law's weekend away. Gwen did her best to gloss over her inebriation and other naughty bits, instead regaling Natalie with stories of the opulence, food, and 'quality time with Tim and KD'.

"Did you wear the outfit we put together for you?"

Gwen smiled despite herself. "Uh-huh."

"And?"

"And he liked it."

"Liked it? That's it?"

"He loved it. It made us both a bit more...adventurous."

"Like how?"

Gwen knew she should not be sharing something this intimate, this wicked, but she couldn't resist. "He insisted on kissing me down there, and I liked it so much, I, umm, returned the favor. Out on the balcony." She risked a peek over at her sister-in-law to see he mouth wide open.

"Are you serious? You slut!" The excitement in Natalie's eyes told Gwen that word was a compliment and not a slur. "Anything else?"

Gwen turned serious. "Well, yes. I, uhh , told Tim about you and Liz, and...me and Miss Ritter."

"Good for you. Was that before or after he licked your pussy?"

"After, I guess," Gwen replied, shocked by the coarseness of the question.

Natalie grinned. "So, I guess he wasn't too upset about your little revelation?"

"No, he wasn't. He was very understanding, and said he felt bad I didn't have more of a chance to experiment when I was growing up, and that he was sure I wasn't the first to do something like that."

"Mm-hmmm." The women tied the horses to nearby trees and made their way to the nearby picnic table. The busty blonde pulled off both t-shirt and bra in one motion, letting the breeze dry her sweat-dappled skin. Gwen hesitated then followed suit, blouse and bra laid close by where she could grab them if needed. Natalie smiled in approval, then leaned back on her hands and closed her eyes.

"Did you cum?"

"Excuse me?"

Eyes still closed, she repeated it a little more slowly. "When he licked your pussy, did...you...cum?"

Gwen blushed. "I guess."

Natalie briefly opened her eyes and smiled. "Told ya it's not just a girl-on-girl thing." Her eyes closed again, but the smile remained. The pair sat in silence, listening to the gentle breeze waft through the pines above. Neither spoke or moved for a quarter of an hour, both lost in their thoughts.

"You know, Alison found the things you gave me."

Natalie laughed. "I'm surprised she still snoops. I would have thought she would have given up after all those years of not finding anything. Did she tell you they looked familiar?"

"What do you mean, still snoops? She told me she was looking for my riding boots and found...my things. Are you implying she used to go through the house looking for stuff I hid? What did she tell you?"

"She never told me anything about doing anything like that. I just think most kids do...hell, I remember finding fur-lined handcuffs and a spreader bar in my parents' room once. And I'm pretty sure both of my kids have found some things that gave them more information about me and their father than they may have wanted to know. So, did she freak out? Did you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds